623 responses to “GOP Establishment Fears Ron Paul Upset at the Convention”

1. badeldorado

The New world order and The Federal Reserve, number one criminal organizations unleashed on the USA citizens. 46 million on food stamps and 23% unemployment, still not enough to over through the corrupt control freaks and low life that think they own this country. Get off your ass people.

2. driftsta

I was at the RNC as a guest. This corruption of RNC has made me sick and I left early to not be surrounded by such hypocrites.

3. driftsta

4. sfiorare

you’re projecting your own situation

5. JonnyCashmore

I was just banned from posting on Facebook by Goldman Sachs. Please view this and share it. Flint – Politicians and Bankers (stupid lying doucebags) ……They must be held accountable!

6. tjhancock85

you would think that a government on the verge of a revolt or failure due to debt and loss of freedoms would change the fucking things they are doing wrong…nope…( Proud to be an american where at least i know im free! that is bull shit! More like ” Here i am, an American with no money to flee!”

7. Elpescador83

Obviously the RNC / Romney, Ryan do not support democracy. This is shameful. Im no longer a republican. I’m going to register independent. I wont play their game of the better of two evil’s.

8. X80057X

So many wolves here, epic!!! Spread truth my friends!!! See you on the barter trail eventually…I’ve got my ammo and silver

9. X80057X