GOP Establishment Fears Ron Paul Upset at the Convention

2. So many wolves here, epic!!! Spread truth my friends!!! See you on the barter trail eventually…I’ve got my ammo and silver

3. So many wolves here, epic!!! Spread truth my friends!!! See you on the barter trail eventually…I’ve got my ammo and silver

4. So many wolves here, epic!!! Spread truth my friends!!! See you on the barter trail eventually…I’ve got my ammo and silver

5. So many wolves here, epic!!! Spread truth my friends!!! See you on the barter trail eventually…I’ve got my ammo and silver

6. So many wolves here, epic!!! Spread truth my friends!!! See you on the barter trail eventually…I’ve got my ammo and silver

7. So many wolves here, epic!!! Spread truth my friends!!! See you on the barter trail eventually…I’ve got my ammo and silver

8. So many wolves here, epic!!! Spread truth my friends!!! See you on the barter trail eventually…I’ve got my ammo and silver

9. So many wolves here, epic!!! Spread truth my friends!!! See you on the barter trail eventually…I’ve got my ammo and silver

10. So many wolves here, epic!!! Spread truth my friends!!! See you on the barter trail eventually…I’ve got my ammo and silver

11. So many wolves here, epic!!! Spread truth my friends!!! See you on the barter trail eventually…I’ve got my ammo and silver

12. Wow, real news on tv??? That reporter will be fired soon I’m sure. RON PAUL for prez! Audit the Fed! Withdraw money from banks! Bankrupt the banks!!!!!!!

13. fruitcake ???? im a “fruitcake” because i stand up and fight ?? i am a sheep dog not a sheep…..

14. I am not American but how the hell can this be legal? At the very least it is immoral as hell.

15. WOW! I can’t believe this is on fox!? Great job!

16. If this is the “democracy” that america can offer to the world, I am not impressed at all. Every empire falls because of corruction, so does the united states of america.

17. The media has been doing a good job soiling JFK’s name by often labeling him a womanizer, which may true. But, he no doubt went up against the Illuminati and lost his head in the process. JFK did some wonderful things in his short term, the “Ask Not” speech, the Cuban Missile Crisis. But, thanks to the media, he’s best remembered as a womanizer.

18. Heartbreaking to say the least. I received my pill 3 years ago. The corruption extends well beyond the political arena. Please listen to JFKs secret society speech. Dr. Paul’s main objective was to wake as many Americans as possible to the existence of those very people that JFK speaks of in his speech. Dr. Paul was against a Juggernaut of corruption and lives because of the true power behind him. We the people. JFK asked the media to alert the public. They own it!

19. I wish I could laugh but the joke is on the whole world. I never cease to be amazed by US voters – how did `nucular` Bush get voted in once not to mention twice! There are too many special interests with too much power pulling the strings, and in the end the US loses and becomes less for it. One day maybe the only president they will deserve is good old Homer.

20. I feel like the only other option for Ron Paul’s supporters is Gary Johnson.
    /watch?v=xrU6hTWyj6s&list=PL7BE34898EFC5C04E&index=1&feature=plcp