Ron Paul: Print More Money? Spend More Money? This is Crazy!

79 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

79 responses to “Ron Paul: Print More Money? Spend More Money? This is Crazy!”

1. dracdrum

We need no party… George Washington warned us against this 2 Party crap. This Rep/Dem game is just to reduce constituent control of who gets elected.

Ron Paul will still get my vote this November!

2. mbmart2005

Yes friend perhaps you are right on that.

3. lastdaysguitar

Listen to the last comment the reporter made about: Gold standard “ideas”…

Does this reporter have ANY clue at all about US History???

4. the90salways .

No. We need to get rid of the party system all together.

5. the90salways

No. We need to get rid of the party system all together.

6. mbmart2005

We need a new party. No the same old Rep & Dem that do nothing. We need a new party and his president should be Ron Paul. RON PAUL FOR US PRESIDENT NO ONE ELSE!!

7. MolaMestra

Wrong. “Two parties wishing to engage in a transaction involving time” means an obligor issuing a promissory obligation to redeem that transaction contributing back to the pool of wealth equal measures of what he has taken. You are stuck on an illusion, and don’t understand what money is. But you are welcome to debate PFMPE anytime even as a natural born exploiter for unearned profit or a naive sheep. Maybe you will understand reality one day. Watch this: /watch?v=LYpc5gwmphE

8. ceejay1992

Ron Paul doesn’t let ANYONE interrupt him.

9. Taurasi Diana

i love this video……

10. iwantfactssir

ron paul isnt going to win. just saying.

11. enlightenedajna

Reporter SHUT UP!!!!!

12. KaptenKraft

Love it when President.Paul doesn’t let the reporter interupt him.
    - Reporter!… ask your questions, and just listen, please.

13. thespybird00 .

It would be too late, because by that time, Americans will no longer have free elections, and Obama will claim dictatorial powers. Don’t let your country fall apart! It’s not just the US that will be affected by the economic collapse, but also the World!

14. thespybird00

15. fanling16

Oo

16. fanling16

Pppppp

17. fanling16

Pppp

18. fanling16

Pp

19. Citizen

gideondavid30

Money should NOT be materialized “Out of Thin Air”
    Neither by a Central Bank with Fiat Notes and Fractional Reserves
    NOR
    By Government Treasury monetizing its debt/expenses by issuing credit notes.

The MPE people suggest that “interest” is wrong, unfair and “usury”.
    But interest is simply RENT for use of Capital, no different than owning a commercial building or a house and offering it for rent.

The REAL difference is that the Banksters don’t have any money to “rent”.
    They “legally” are allowed to create money out of thin air and are permitted to charge interest for something they never owned.

100% Reserves and a commodity bullion currency would eliminate the theft of the middle classes wealth, as is the case now.

MINT bullion coins NOT print worthless fiat paper notes
    anyone buying

20. Francozilla

99% of America will NOT vote for either Paul or Johnson, simply because they’re blind and stupid. As much as 50% of America will likely NOT cast their vote in November because it WON’T make any difference. The greedy corporate bankers have already decided who they want in office, Obama or Romney. White or Black, makes no difference, they have the SAME idiotic brain. The Ron Pauls and Gary Johnsons ONLY ACCOUNT 1% of America, which makes the whole thing IRREVERSIBLE.

21. rh1507

Logic seems a lost cause on those in the Reserve. Perhaps not for they might be a part of the destruction of the monetary standard anyhow. I am not sure on that though. monetary standard of what? Fiat and worthless paper over silver and gold which have real world uses. Um perhaps I should go back and see what is real and what is not real.

22. 64Hulya

Allah bless you Ron Paul, for telling the truth. Ron Paul you are priceless. Inshallah you will be our new President. Dear Mr. Raun Paul, I have been praying for you to Allah, for you to be our new President. When someone says” Inshallah” your prayers will come true. Inshallah, inshallah, Allah brings peace to America. We love you Mr. Ron Paul, because you have honest & good soul. When we listen you, you give us happiness & hope. Ron Paul you are a beautiful Congress. We Love your wife too.

23. MolaMestra

We wouldn’t absolve the debts during implementation David, we would resolve it to it’s rightful state, paying all prior payments of interest instead towards principal, refinancing it under MPE, and abiding the repayment schedule (if the debts would not be extinguished by it’s retification), acording to the rate of depreciation of the related property. Please, add me on skype, I’ll introduce you to our MPE skype group. Cheers

24. gideondavid30

If a home builder wants to sell his house above the market rate, and a home buyer is willing to pay the extra amount so be it. All I am saying is that the home buyer has a right to create money (or his promisssary obligation to pay down the debt) up to the free market value, Anything beyond that, ie interest, has to come out of his own pocket. The reason being is that money has to be tied to real wealth, something tangible and meaningful.

25. gideondavid30

I never said getting rid of interest will sove the evil banks crisis. First, get rid of the banks. Then, absolve of debt. FInally, implement an MPE system.

Under an MPE system, we are the rightful creators of money and not the banks. Our money is backed by our labor and production. If we create money to say, by a loan, we must retire that money out circulation so as to prevent inflation. The key is, that created money is interest free. All we need is a public agency to publicize are debts.

26. gideondavid30

O.K. dude, this isn’t a pissing contest. If I am wrong and you are right then fine. If we agree to disagree then that is O.K. as well.

What I am telling you is that interest and currency create problems. You keep telling me why interest is needed and justified, and I keep telling you why it isn’t for a different reason.

I understand the free market rational you are using…ie the business cycle. While that a decent argument, it doesn’t get to the root of the problem.

27. gideondavid30

Well, from a pure bartering standpoint, when two people agree to trade (and there are no third parties), and money is not involved, I don’t think it is called interest. Technically, it could be, but whatever.

Even if it is interest for the sake of argument, and it is good in a bartering situation between two parties, what I am telling you is that when currency becomes subject interest there in lies the problem.

28. gwydion75

Your “arguments” continue to pull in examples of situations I never once referred to. The calls to “get rid of interest” in an attempt to solve the “evil banks” is the straw man. You look it up. Don’t pull up “ad-hominem” and “straw man” in an attempt to make your case sound better. I simply stated what interest is and why it’s not the actual problem. You’re then pulling in examples of actual problems, and saying that’s why interest is bad. Get your head out of your ass, you egotistical freak.

29. gideondavid30

If you want to know what MPE is (I don’t know humor me), you are more than welcome to google it. If you are interested in protecting your stance on the gold standard, wouldn’t it make sense for your to see others attack your position?

So, go ahead and research what exactly MPE Is. Try to grasp what I am trying to explain to you. IF you have any questions feel free to ask. It took me some time to understand it.

No pressure bro, just two freedom lovers having a healthy discussion.

30. gwydion75

You said interest isn’t needed when a guy is trading pigs for goats. I didn’t say it was a required part of every transaction. I said it’s a useful tool in a transaction. In your example you indicate someone might receive goats now for pigs he pays later. The goat seller may likely want to receive additional pigs later than he would normally if he received the trade today. That’s interest. It doesn’t matter what medium you use.

31. gwydion75

32. gideondavid30

I understand it can be earth shattering when your strong, heart felt beliefs are put under the knife. It is a scary feeling to start doubting what you hold sacred.

All I am asking you to do is to address my arguments …. not a strawman (if you don’t know what a strawman is google it).

33. gideondavid30

Gwydion75, put your listening ears on. Can you try and do that for me? It takes practice but when you do something long enough you actually become good at it.

No where did I say that using money was bad. GO ahead, look at all the many comments that I have made. Tell me if you find me saying anything of that sort.

I will pretend that your are not being intellectuallly dishonest with your attacks for the sake of a dialog others may be reading.

34. gideondavid30

35. myprinteremail

Fool, having money backed by Gold and bartering is not the same turd.