Ron Paul Delegates FURIOUS over RNC Betrayal

1. What happens if both Obama and Biden were impeached and removed?

2. Romney was the worst choice, the only reason that he made it that far is because of lazy Americans not doing their homework, so they wait for tv to tell them who to pick.. Watch the rnc debates, Romney was the biggest liar/loser.

3. anti Ron Paul= sheep.

4. if you have nothing to say stop responding. Put up an argument that responds to something I say or shut up. Otherwise I am done wasting my time with you. you have nothing to say but blindly repeat Ron Paul propaganda about what I might feel then just posts childish responses when I call you on it. Put up or shut up.

5. Reread my posts. Try harder.

6. Reread my posts. Try harder.

7. A swing and a miss, its a shame you cant tell me one thing I said that was wrong. Read what I say then respond. You will make yourself look a lot smarter.

8. A swing and a miss. Well, ONE of us has reading comprehension problems, that's for sure.

9. A swing and a miss. Well, ONE of us has reading comprehension problems, that's for sure.

10. I said Ron Paul cultists put politics before country therefore I am extremely pissed off that Obama got reelcted and I am not capable of understanding between me an Obama? Am I following you right?

Go get some reading comprehension skills because that is a lot of say just off of my one sentence response.

11. Nothing is going to give me more pleasure than seeing imbecilic statists pay for their sad devotion to a political party. It gives me no end of pleasure to see how pissed off you are that Obama is president, the whole time not capable of understanding that there is zero difference between you and the most ardent Obama zombie.

12. Nothing is going to give me more pleasure than seeing imbecilic statists pay for their sad devotion to a political party. It gives me no end of pleasure to see how pissed off you are that Obama is president, the whole time not capable of understanding that there is zero difference between you and the most ardent Obama zombie.

13. its a shame you Ron Paul cultists put your political ideas before your country.

14. Congratz, enjoy the next 4 years of Obama courtesy of Paul supporters who withheld their votes.

15. Congratz, enjoy the next 4 years of Obama courtesy of Paul supporters who withheld their votes.

16. Is that fair? Do you think they really care about what we think? Only if it means that they will lose their money and power.

17. when it came to RNC vs Ron Paul, it was the RNC who had people on their side. To deny that would just mean you are brainwashed in favor of Ron Paul.

18. "the RNC has the American people on their side". Is that why Romney lost? The result of the them putting trash out Romney to pose a presidential candidate is that more and more people will turn their backs on the corrupt two party system and return, hopefully, to the local arena and take over the two parties locally now since that's how the elites want to play that game. Maybe we can dissolve the two party system then. Oklahoma doesn't allow for right ins because of the Republicans here.

19. Obama just happened to be the elites pick at this time and the RPs were trying to spoil THEIR selection not just Romney. Romney was the best that the RNC could produce, like McCain and Bob Dole? Please. RP people are for the Constitution being followed and I guess you and your beloved RNC are not which means you are Communists, Fascists, Socialists or something other than an American Constitutionalist. How about NO parties which is the way it was meant to be.