Ron Paul: Why I’m NOT Endorsing Romney-Ryan

1008 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

1,008 responses to “Ron Paul: Why I’m NOT Endorsing Romney-Ryan”

1. LDSII

We are stuck in Oklahoma on the two party system. You can BE an Independent Party member, but the State does NOT recognize the Independent Party nor do they allow write-in's. They DO recognize the American Elect party, but they (the AE party) did not choose a canidate this year.

Yea!

1. LDSII

and by Yea!.... I meant we are screwed. We have to choose the lessor of the two evils.

2. Ryan Morse

Don't vote for the lesser of two evils... if you don't agree with either candidate, then don't vote at all. It will hurt the third party and independent candidates by casting votes without supporting those candidates.

3. Brynda

Thanks for the heads up. Remind me never to move to Oklahoma.

2. shane

what is all this talk about Ron Paul running as a third party candidate? He cannot do this as most states have what is called a sore loser law and will NOT allow him on the ballot. Also write in votes are NOT counted and are a waste of time and effort. If you really want to vote for the liberty movement vote for Gary Johnson as he is the best candidate on liberty!

3. RevNowWhileWeCan

Message to Paul supporters:
    I believe ALL Paul supporters must LEAVE the republican party! They have again changed the rules and the "people" will no longer have their say. It cannot be overstated that us Paul supporters knew we had to win this fight from the bottom up and when we made that move, the establishment made sure this cannot happen again. The only way is to make the republicans obsolete once again from the grassroots, with our massive following of distraught republicans, tired democrats, libertarians, constitutionalists and the fastest growing party of all, the independents. With a concerted effort and the greatest organizational skills of ALL parties, we surly can unify and make the republicans AND democrats a non issue! To some of you this may think this sounds like sour grapes and I’ve already been called a “crybaby” but that’s okay. I assure you I have not one bad feeling bone in my body. The grassroots voice cannot be heard in the current two party system unless it is in line with establishment agenda and that is the cold truth. If you do not see this with this last second rules change then you are an establishment crony/flunky or you willingly have your head in the sand. The paradigm MUST shift and that time for shift is now.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 84 Thumb down 0

4. NH

Why would he want to endorse an anti-American socialist who is controlled by global NGOs, Banksters and foreign lobbyists?

Romney is a loser.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 55 Thumb down 0

5. Rose Mary Smyers

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 8 Thumb down 84

1. Scott

If he did endorse Romney though in some attempt to shift his supporters to Romney in an "anybody but Obama" move, he would abandoning the principals that have guided his political life for the last 30 years. Many people who support Paul as strongly as they do, do so because its obvious that he has principals that he sticks to, unlike your typical politician. It would be completely hypocritical for him to endorse Romney when they agree on virtually nothing. It would tarnish his reputation, and probably not even move the vast majority of his supporters to the Romney camp. His only supporters who wouldn't see this as an absolute betrayal to the cause of liberty are the cult of personality supporters. The ones who support him because he's Ron Paul and they think its "cool" somehow to say they support him.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

6. lookingforghosts

me too

7. lookingforghosts

I so agree I want him for my President But unfortunatly I live in a country full of cheats

8. montrell3639

If you want to make some serious money inbox me for details...

9. GOD719

NDAA, Enemy Expatriation Act, Drone Bill HR 658, Trespass Bill HR 347, NDRP, ACTA, CISPA, Patriot Act, UN Small Arms Treaty, Russian troops training at Fort Carson to learn how to operate U.S weapons to fight terrorist in the U.S, FEMA camps going operational, and DHS buying 450 million .40 cal hollow points and 175 million 5.56 rifle ammo. All reason why I bought a SCAR 17 and plan on buying a lot of ammo and food. Something is going to happen. I hope fellow Paul supporters are preparing too.

10. zeroenigma21

thank you ron paul. He just tries and tries to force you to say you support Romney, the establishment is screwed with this ticket. Enjoy another four years.. tsk tsk

11. Gooodwitch

all the people who said he is a good guy, but "he cant win" were right. I am about 99% convinced after watching the primaries, it doesn't matter who we vote for since the election is riddled with fraud. The powers that be choose the president and always have. If he isnt a good little puppet they will kill him and blame it on the 2nd amendment or terrorists.

12. marumito

We already are! they Fucking Elected Mitt Wrongney for the Republican Nomination! fuckin' Idiots!!!

13. TheWereCreaturesDen

I don't care if the RNC screwed him over, I will never vote for anyone than Ron Paul. I won't vote for anyone else, this country is in deep mess of trouble to vote for the insanity. I'm mad as HELL and I won't take this ANYMORE!

Ron Paul 2012 regardless!

14. fettfan91

ron paul is such an incredibly humble man. here the interview makes the completely legitimate comment that paul is a "national figure", and what does ron reply? "that's because you put me on your show."

RON PAUL 2012

15. bnewton81

What would probably be the smartest thing for us to do is to leave this God forsaken country and pledge our allegence to one that is less corrupt like North Korea or Dufar.

16. 5dnibiru

/watch?v=zZdBuOb4CFg

17. ddeldoe

Ron Paul is the man it just sucks this country is going down or else he would mos def be president

18. ShaytanBozorg

Good then, they need to FUCKING LEAVE the Republican Party alone and stop running interference to put Obama in and to get him reelected.

19. bnewton81

Obviously. Only a fool would say otherwise.

20. JTCOWL

Awesome interview. This reminds me why I've gone through the trouble of alienating all my facebook friends by posting "too much political stuff". What an amazing man! He turned my lightbulb on and I'm forever grateful.

21. b1gdaddy317

No fucking way ill vote for Obama of Romney!

22. LoveIsNotNotLove

typo: have got, not has...!

23. LoveIsNotNotLove

I wonder where Halliburton has got their sub-contracts for Breakfast; I mean, will it be real fresh ground Columbian coffee they serve or pitiful Nescafe powered coffee?: /
    How can one play Xbox and slay Zombies on screen, if we are not first awake? : )
    Popular Mechanics has a special on it: FEMA camp conspiracy debunked and, radio show special but, they don't answer either of our questions.
    I saw a AGA (gas company, in EU, btw,) shiny tank in a photo: for shower water heater or *other* gas?

24. freemanx2x

Ron Paul should run as independent, win , bring the military people home and give them order to arrest everybody who is against freedom !

25. gator051

Rand Paul killed his dads run, Hes got along way to go to get me back on his side.

26. gator051

I love this man. Does that make me gay? Well paint me with a rainbow.

27. 32whatsup

Not every person we support has to be exactly like Ron Paul.

Rand is his own unique character, and he has the greatest potential of any liberty candidate to be elected President in 2016. We should be doing everything possible to support Rand.

28. saintearth

RP is such a class act.

29. John Barrick

RON PAUL IS SUCH AN AMAZING AND HONEST PERSON, YOU AMERICANS ARE LOST WITHOUT HIM I REALLY HOPE U KNOW THAT

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

30. dacathillac2

that's right. they're individuals. who do what they want to do. he's an intellectual. SO HE HAS A RIGHT TO THINK. High 5 RON PAUL!!!

31. footballbat420

Gary Johnson is a fake Libertarian, who supports 'humanitarian' wars.

32. icecrmpntjb

Ron Paul !!!!!!!

33. vaporfreedom

This is the coverage that was due to Doctor Paul many months ago. So now that Romney has the GOP nomination you ask the good questions?

34. majeedbelle

America we have to wake the hell up and realize that Ron Paul is the only real candidate for the Presidency.

35. jlbrewmaster

I just makes me sick to my stomach seeing how the RNC treated Dr. Paul. They lied, cheated, committed voter fraud, delegate fraud, changed their own convention rules on the fly,did whatever they could to shut him up. I will never again listen to anything PUBES or Dems say. I am done with these criminals. The District of Criminals is taking America down fast and very few seem to care or even notice. All we are left with is 2 criminals with their criminal cronies to vote for Sad day for America.