Ron Paul: Why I’m NOT Endorsing Romney-Ryan

1008 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

1,008 responses to “Ron Paul: Why I’m NOT Endorsing Romney-Ryan”

1. Ryan Mathis

I agree that Johnson is no Paul but I take it to the next level I think it made more sense to vote for Romney then Johnson.

2. Ryan Mathis

Paul>ROmney>Johnson>Obam

3. extradutyfelt1

Ron Paul is a flash of light in a world of darkness..

4. WorldTravelerMan

Government VS The Private Sector. What Makes An Economy Grow? Find out the real truth.
    See home page video to find out

5. ctuagent247

I still voted for Johnson

6. commiekiller1989

True, Johnson is no Paul, but when Paul lost the nomination, and writing him in was not a logical option, the only choice was Johnson.

At the end of the day though it's not about who, it's about what. The what is the return of our Republic to the way it was supposed to be. Spread the word

7. cocacolaopenhappines

WARNING! WARNING! Jesus is coming he died on the cross and rose again.Jesus promised to come back time is short he is not coming in another thousand years but in our generation.All biblical revelations are coming? true, BEFORE YOU REPLY ON HOW CRAZY I AM PLEASE TAKE THE TIME..... TYPE IN ON GOOGLE Bible prophecy videos and go down to the one that says FINAL EVENTS OF BIBLE PROPHECY.Jesus loves you amen.

8. NomSkull

I'd settle for Gary Johnson. His policies are genuinely good, and he's a nice guy.

9. NomSkull

10. Jo Cai

Actually no.

Ron Paul was the one who got me out of my government worshiping phase, so that was a good thing. But when it was clear he was going to lose the nomination, I went to Gary Johnson and supported him.

I admire Dr. Paul and his efforts, but this is a movement for Liberty, not for Ron Paul.

11. Dan474834

Ron Paul was the man who got millions of people thinking.

Once you've learned so much, all thanks to one man, you are eternally grateful. Ron Paul is a personal hero of mine.

12. paintballmon135

He's openly admitted, in these exact words, that he doesn't believe in separation of church and state. I'll say it again, fuck Ron Paul. Gary Johnson was clearly the superior candidate. I feel like 90% of you ron paul supporters would actually like gary johnson more but either 1.) don't know enough about him or 2.) are too blinded by this cult of ron paul. You guys have turned this into another religion.

13. G1602

He wants the abortion issue to be a state issue. Not a freaking federal government issue. His view on abortion is his own, but he is all for allowing states to decide. The federal one shouldn't be interfering though. "That is why he wants to overturn Rowe v Wayde".
    Ron Paul rules!

14. paintballmon135

He wants to overturn Rowe v Wayde. Fuck Ron Paul.

15. matta harry

HI IS TOO OLD TO FIGHT ,WITH ALL GOOD INTENTION ,HE COULD HAVE BIN KILLED ,,,LIKE OUR KENNEDY !!!!!!!!!

16. bananafoneable

I laugh if all the probing that is going on.

17. Scaredypants

Yep. I'm from UK . Ron Paul movement is the only hope not just for USA but the world. I can't believe anybody voted for a candidate who wasn't going to repeal the patriot act

18. 3dogsnc

To the one who is clueless about Ron Paul; he has been on the stage for years!! You go ahead and cheer Obama, but ask yourself a couple of questions. What has he really done for this country? What has he done for you? Where is he leading us? Do you feel safer now that you know you can be arrested at any moment, given no trial, and held indefinitely? That he can declare a state of emergency, and the constitution is suspended, are you happy with that? Seriously? And repub's are no better!!!

19. 3dogsnc

To be honest, I've been sick of voting for the lesser of two evil's, for a long time. I ended up voting for Johnson in the end, but never will again. I felt like I voted for the lesser of 3 evil's now. I felt horrible. Hopefully, a true constitutionalist, like Paul, will stand up. Truthfully, I think most american's don't want true freedom anymore, and only when it's gone, will they realize what they had. The rest of us are being forced down that road with them.....:(

20. lillisund

Would you rather have Gary Johnson more than obama and romney? I would :D. Although i would do anything to get ron paul to be president, or atleast run up against the other candidates don't get me wrong on that lol... although im just shooting in the dark, i don't know too much about politics, but from what i've seen so far i'd rather have gary johnson.

21. max13327

1,190,000 votes for Gary Johnson in 2012
    2,060,000 votes for Ron Paul in the republican primaries.
    Rand Paul 2016.
    spread the word now, talk to people in your school or town.
    register republican when you turn or if you have turned 18.
    hand out pamphlets that describe the liberty movement in general and have them mention Rand Paul 2016.
    and just post this comment in reply to 2 comments in a liberty video.
    viva la revolution

22. max13327

hell yes. but lets try to take over the GOP.
    1,190,000 votes for Gary Johnson in 2012
    2,060,000 votes for Ron Paul in the republican primaries.
    Rand Paul 2016.
    spread the word now, talk to people in your school or town.
    register republican when you turn or if you have turned 18.
    and just post this comment in reply to 2 comments in a liberty video.
    viva la revolution

23. max13327

so sad but true...
    1,190,000 votes for Gary Johnson in 2012
    2,060,000 votes for Ron Paul in the republican primaries.
    Rand Paul 2016.
    spread the word now, talk to people in your school or town.
    register republican when you turn or if you have turned 18.
    and just post this comment in reply to 2 comments in a liberty video.
    viva la revolution

24. Laurentius Postumius Pulcher

Hahahahahaha!

Romney got what he got for throwing us Ron Paul/Gary Johnson supporters away. Our votes could have given Romney the election! A whopping 64 electoral votes more.

Ron Paul, please run again ?

25. QuintusLiviusPriscus

Hahahahahaha!

Ron Paul, please run again ?

26. samlat48

Ron Paul = Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador . Both brilliant politicians fighting against government corruption and for the betterment of their respective countries. And both ignored and constantly slurred by the media.

27. aaronmoravek

libertarian party 2016 hell yeah

28. eahaddixscomments

Ron Paul supporters are "cultists"? I think that Republicans and Democrats act like cultists (i.e. their respective reverence for Ronald Regan and Barack Obama), but nobody says that because they are mainstream cults.

But, by all means, keep attacking those who want a third party and vote accordingly. That will help our cause, not hurt it.

29. Cary Chilton

Cultists? I could give a fuck.... I am not American, but I know sensible discourse when I fucking hear it. I guess you must disagree. Obama or Mitt's rhetoric must speak to ya. Goodstuff, then.... But most of the globe supports Ron Paul's ideals for the USA over Obama or Ricky or Mitty. If you can't see that or plain don't care...well it wouldn't surprise me.

30. Derek Marlowe

Who was going to vote for him Martians? He didnt get the support thats why he was nominated-get it.

Volger claims that it was phoney ballots-I never heard Ron claim that? You guys live on another planet from reality.

I would have voted for Paul if he was nominated-I am am a patriot looking out for the best for the country. You guys are cultists and dont care about the country. Paul is old and you have seen the last of him on the nation scene. He had his time and its over.

31. Cary Chilton

Ron Paul KILLED Mitt in Debates..... Mitt Slaughtered Obama..... hmmmmm um yeah, I think Ron Paul would have decimated Obama. ;)

32. Cary Chilton

fuck yeah!

33. Scott Vogler

You called Third Party people losers, I assumed you are a Republican because those are words from a sore loser. I don't like Obama, but I truly can't stand the GOP. I am proud that we made the difference in the end and gave the GOP what they deserved, to be cheated just like they cheated. By letting Obama humiliate them, we've done what the democrats haven't been able to do in how long? The Ron Paul movement is only 5 years old, small now, but it will get bigger.

34. William Fan

Ron paul has the skills of a president. he just needs to be elected,
    hes already a president. ALL WE NEED TO. IS RUN AGAIN.

35. William Fan

Ron paul has the skills of a president. he just needs to be elected,
    hes already a president. ALL WE NEED TO. IS RUN AGAIN.