Ron Paul: Why I’m NOT Endorsing Romney-Ryan

1008 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

1,008 responses to “Ron Paul: Why I’m NOT Endorsing Romney-Ryan”

1. KwUGsAD-VFibf0k2dlzpSw

Thanks for Obama’s second term Ron Paul. You old racist fuck.

2. Chimp Obama

Thanks for Obama’s second term Ron Paul. You old racist fuck.

3. Fred Douglasman

Thanks for Obama’s second term Ron Paul. You old racist fuck.

4. brandylewis0425

Both parties are practically the same!! Don’t let the government pit us against each other, when they are the problem. You can share what you know with each other without being condescending!! The only solution for America is limited government and the only way to achieve that is if Americans are willing to stand up for their rights. We can’t be afraid.

5. ayoub el maziane

I watched this video recording since I had gotten really worried about the economy and had little idea how to cope. Hard cash does not mean a single thing nowadays. Therefore I decided to do some research and found Goldiverse. I am so lucky, I can easily change my personal savings from cash to all the major currencies, to any precious metal whenever I need. The state can go and take a jump for all I care. Just Google it Goldiverse.

6. 3dogsnc

Our govt is so far away from following the constitution now, that we are on the verge of collapse. That is why the powers were always meant to be at state level, to keep a fed takeover, like has happened, from happening to start with. The constitution has been completely ignored, and americans have lost our rights and freedoms, and are now ruled over. That was never meant to be. That’s what compromising the constition does.

7. 3dogsnc

Compromise? Seriously? Why should our rights ever be compromised? If our supposed leaders would just simply follow the constition, there would never be a reason for our rights and freedoms to have to be compromised away. Most of what the gov’t does is unconstitutional, and has caused the problems our country is facing today. Compromise? That is the lapdog’s of our govt, the media, who push that term. We’d never have the need for it, if we just followed the constitution.

8. Ryan Mathis

being uninformed is being an idiot and your right a debate it a discussion between two open minded people I can’t be open minded enough for both of us:).

9. commiekiller1989

1. The POTUS needs a lawyer/judge to interpret a document he swears to protect? Really?
    2. I never said you were misinformed, I said uninformed.There is a difference
    3. I never called you an idiot.

Oh, and I really wouldn’t call this a debate.

10. commiekiller1989

2. I never said you were misinformed, I said uninformed.There is a difference
    3. I never called you an idiot.

Oh, and I really wouldn’t call this a debate.

11. Ryan Mathis

Ask any english professor they will all tell you the same.

12. Ryan Mathis

Ask any english professor they will all tell you the same.

13. Ryan Mathis

I just watch that video and it doesn’t imply what your saying he is just simply saying he is not a lawyer and he will let the judges decide what is contituional. Now your reply shows your close minded by saying your oppotant is misinform in any topic science,politics, religion whatever you have loss the debate. You can’t simple call you oppotant in idiot it’s just simple rules of debating. It doesn’t matter how simple the debate is thank you for giving me the win:)

14. commiekiller1989

He DID say that! This proves you are completely uninformed!

watch?v=VnCu3YwyUqk

Congratulations, you are a typical American voter.

15. commiekiller1989

He DID say that! This proves you are completely uninformed!

watch?v=VnCu3YwyUqk

Congratulations, you are a typical American voter.

16. Ryan Mathis

First of he didnt say that and second I know Romney wasn’t perfect by all means but he was better then what we had and better then Johnson I also realise Johnson wouldn’t win or get the 5 percent needed for national funding at conventions so I figure it was best to vote Romney.

17. commiekiller1989

You really think that Romney expressed the movement more? Really? Did you even watch any of the debates? Romney openly admitted that he would circumvent the constitution when it came to war. He said that he would “refer to his lawyers” That’s the kind of person who represents the movement? Really?

18. Ryan Mathis

You say that Paul is anti-compermise then you say I beleive compermising is a virue. That is open minded? Your closed minded because you can’t see why I would vote for Paul then Romney when Paul himself tell his supporters to vote for the one that will express the movement more.

19. commiekiller1989

Yeah, I’m closed minded, says the person who supported Ron Paul but claims compromising is a virtue.

I think my original comment stands, you supported Paul for all the wrong reasons.

20. Ryan Mathis

Look dude I am done you are obvisly too closed minded to get this stuff because this video proves you wrong:)

21. Ryan Mathis

You have a good point but it’s easy to cross that line without realizing you are for example. Let’s say one side wanted slaves to be free but not allow a vote and the other side said we want slaves but they should be allow to vote for who they want. which side is more right? You have to look at both sides to see what is right and sometimes it is very hard but eveyone seems to be bad at it.

22. commiekiller1989

Firstly, Don’t confuse compromise with consideration. Secondly, take an example of Group A and Group B. Group A wants slavery. Group B is against slavery. Should they compromise? Will a compromise make half slavery morally acceptable? Why should a politician compromise on a law that reduces our liberty just in the name of bipartisanship?

23. commiekiller1989

24. MoiVioM

The greatest president US never had ;3
    how people can be so blind on truth, they choose shit wrapped in colorful paper over pure diamond
    long live RP, greetings from Poland

25. Ryan Mathis

No compermise is a good thing people not working together is ruining this nation I believe that is the single most important thing are founding fathers wanted more then smaller government. Everyone these days seems to be program to think “I am right and everyone else is wrong” but can’t even stop and see the other side. Reublicans, Democrats,Libertains,Athiest,Thiest even scientist and historians will argue to their blue in the face about what really happen but they need to listen to both sides.

26. commiekiller1989

Again, you contradict yourself. You don’t support Johnson because he wouldn’t compromise but are you not at all aware of Paul’s political track record? They nicknamed him Mr. No for his lack of compromising. You can not compromise on principle. Lack of compromise should be something that look for in a candidate.

27. Ryan Mathis

If you even watch the video you would see that Paul is telling his supporters to vote the best way you see will express the Ron Paul movement I see Romney you see Johnson some saw wrighting in Paul some even voted for Virgil or Steen.

28. Ryan Mathis

Who are you to say what is right and what is wrong. I like Paul because I want the GOP tobe smaller government but I don’t like Johnson because he is to small government. Besides Romney can compermise Johnson vetoed over 200 bills and campaigned on it! Obama attack Romney for compermising and called him a flipflopper we both support the southpark republican movement I just see a different way of getting there why can’t you seem to agree with that?

29. Dontwant touserealname

What’s wrong with Gary?

30. Dontwant touserealname

What’s wrong with Gary?

31. Dontwant touserealname

I honestly think Ron Paul would have won the election if he had won his nomination. The voter fraud in the Republican party didn’t help though.

32. Dontwant touserealname

33. Dontwant touserealname

34. commiekiller1989

Uh…. If you supported Paul, then voted Romney, then you supported Paul for all the wrong reasons.

35. commiekiller1989