Ron Paul: I’ll Be Back!

1719 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

1,719 responses to “Ron Paul: I’ll Be Back!”

1. dman john

Fat b*tch took the Ron Paul banner!!

2. teeterharris

It’s funny. They’re already setting up neo-cons for the next election. Ron Paul gathered a huge movement and they’re just ignoring it and hoping it will go away.

3. videosbymamie

This video made me so ill I couldn’t even finish watching it. It’s obvious there is no more We the People . We are owned and the sad thing is there is so many ignorant people who live in America that have been deceived and all in the name of patriotism. What a joke!!! I am prouder than ever to say I wrote Ron Paul in as my president because I just couldn’t take part in destroying this great nation our Founding Fathers fought so hard create. Farewell to a country where freedom once was.

4. BK640

It’s only natural, the elite of the GOP feel threatened by people like RP and the real Tea party. So they will do their best to shut them out. In a way I’m glad they lost too. I am hopeful that this will serve as a wake up call to them that people are not going to eat the crap they keep throwing at us.

5. jsm11482

And in the end it was all for nothing. The Republican party is over and done with. This goose is cooked.

6. Matt Nicassio

Not to mention, Ron Paul’s son (Rand Paul) is the junior United States Senator for Kentucky. Paul first received national attention in 2008 when making political speeches on behalf of his father. Rand Paul is the first United States Senator in history to serve simultaneously with a parent in the United States House of Representatives.

7. Matt Nicassio

Gary Johnson is an American businessman and member of the Libertarian Party. Johnson served as the 29th Governor of New Mexico from 1995 to 2003, as a member of the Republican Party, and was the Libertarian Party nominee for President of the United States in the 2012 election. He is sure trying. If you haven’t yet looked into him. I highly recommend it. The third party debate is a great place to start. He called Ron Paul his “Political Hero.”

8. jegray67

We should always fight against any attempt to silence dissent!!

9. jegray67

Are there any politicians ready to take RP’s place?

10. Martin Trinidad

Damn greedy politicians both from democrats and republicans are the Worse Liars.

11. Martin Trinidad

12. Martin Trinidad

13. Matt Nicassio

WOW! Makes me sad that this country I was brought up in, was taught that it was the freest country in the world, and we can’t even hold a free election?!?
    I truly hope that Ron Paul is not one of a kind…

14. Matt Nicassio

I truly hope that Ron Paul is not one of a kind…

15. Matt Nicassio

I truly hope that Ron Paul is not one of a kind…

16. TheThreeHundredHemi

Rand Paul/Gary Johnson 2016 !

17. James Greek

I couldn’t help but to guffaw when Minnesota said they ran a “Fair convention with integrity.”

18. Willsturd

Iowa’s got balls. I like that

19. makster86

GOP killed their only candidate that would’ve beaten Obama, they deserved to lose.

20. Sonphan100

Is this Ron Paul actual site

21. theodore hansen

This video should be played 24 hours a day 7 days a week at RNC headquarters until 2016 presidential elections to remind republician party how stupid they are and there are some of us who will make a change by voting for Ron Paul in 2016! We will not vote for empty corporate suits for president of United states. Liberty or death.

22. transistor311

Such a sad video…

Thanks for all your effort, Ron Paul

23. Shireen D.masterpiece

Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 Ron Paul <3 he should be the king of the world he is the one that will bring the peace and i believe in it <3

24. Tamer Aklin

is it ok that I’m crying?

25. Someguy1103

Mittens? lolz.

26. ItsAllAboutGuitar

“Runs a fair convention, with integrity” That’s why I created the Opposite Theorem which states that whenever someone initiates a positive statement, inevitably the opposite is true.

27. MrYahya0101

you will be back in 2016? im sorry but you will be too late….

28. SexedUpAtheist

“… for the next President of the United States: Mitt Romney”.

I’m here to tell you, “We told you so.” You lose! You get nothing! Good day, sir!

29. Leitizzle

inception got there music from this video

30. Laurentius Postumius Pulcher

Eat shit GOP, that’s what you sly bastards get for throwing the libertarians under the bus and for treating Ron Paul that way! Our votes for Johnson could’ve given Romeny the fucking election!

I’ll enjoy watching your party squirm and ruined.

31. QuintusLiviusPriscus

I’ll enjoy watching your party squirm and ruined.

32. kinglou480971

I have been saying for many years that the 2 Party system of the Republicans and Democrats has got to go. They have been around forever and they have themselves a nice little ball game going that they don’t want ruined, like their Retirement Plan (NO Social Security like us), the retirement medical benefits, (NOT like ours) and then we have the Lobbyist, which is the same and Mafia under the table PAYOLLA, POOF it would all be gone.

33. kinglou480971

Why do you think Ron Paul switched to the Republican party after running for President as a Libertarian in 1978? Because he’s so smart they he knew right then and there that ANY Independent COULD NOT W I N the Presidency. Well I think we should all work at getting rid of one Party at a time and I say to start with WE should unite and start with the Republicans.

34. kinglou480971

Guess what? I voted Republican the last 6 elections because I don’t believe in Free hand outs but the Republicans are going down hill faster than the Democrats so I say lets start REMOVING them ONE by ONE.

35. bf42Harzen

LIberty or death !!

What is the song at the end called ?

1 41 42 43 44 45 48