Ron Paul: I’ll Be Back!

1,718 Comments:

1. I want to finish by telling you that I have a way of 'knowing' people and you have clearly demonstrated an unwavering analytical eye that would make you an excellent doctor. Of that I'm certain. But be careful of your means - not all patients want a cure.
    Therer need be no sword as you say, rather only a withdrawal of yours and my subservience. I've found, in general, that I was the problem all along and in withdrawing my support 'things' literally disappear. Analyse that, doctor!

2. that's why nobody in the world likes the american republican party.

3. Please tell me what the song is? btw Ron Paul 2012

4. I think all Republicans even those who want Mitt Romney just saw your Party kidnapped if your smart enough to have cought that. However if you feel good about this, then at least understand the ends will not justify the means. Since the grass roots will not having a say anymore we will leave the GOP and become an Independent or join a 3rd party. This is not a case of a candidate losing fair and square. If it were there would be unity at the end of the day. This is corrpution !

5. You have a certain tenacity about you that is admirable And you've even had me thinking during the last day or so with regard to means. As for taking the sword back into our hands, I would rather allow them to fall onto their own sword. Now THAT is Ron Paul's way. The RNC was clearly a victory for Paul in that the GOP revealed itself for the maniacal beast that it is. It won't be long before it HAS TO change.
    In the mean time I just get out of the way and be ready for when it fails....It will.

6. Eat shit and die.

7. good he's gone...poor old fella..all his answers are simple...he sounds like he's talking to 5 year olds...no intellect whatsoever. typical US conservative

8. Yes! But suddenly, I am unconvinced that any vote truly matters, if it did I'm afraid it would be illegal to vote! But in reality, a Ron Paul not totally in charge, would face serious constraints in any position of an underling.

9. It would be totally awesome if Ron Paul were one of the moderators for the Presidential debates, maybe the candidates can answer some real questions, off-cuff, opposed to obama possibly being given the questions beforehand. Dr. Paul could ask them both if Israelis deserve American money more then hard working Americans do, especially now that the economy is in the gutter!

10. I hope he would accept that offer

11. obama has done a great job of ruining our nation.

12. I'm proud of Governor LePage for boycotting the convention. As Maine goes, so goes the Nation.

13. I'm simply saying I'm headed at becoming a physician. Just a simple start, ive been studying big pharma and how the corps dictate medicine. just simply putting in my passion and love for people before "big Pharma" resolutions to help aiding people. I disagree with you, people need to take action themselves, stop trusting the government and take the sword back into their own hands. As long as we rely soley on big bro we will continue to get no where with corrupt politicians.

14. I'm simply saying I'm headed at becoming a physician. Just a simple start, ive been studying big pharma and how the corps dictate medicine. just simply putting in my passion and love for people before "big Pharma" resolutions to help aiding people. I disagree with you, people need to take action themselves, stop trusting the government and take the sword back into their own hands. As long as we rely soley on big bro we will continue to get no where with corrupt politicians.

15. Why a riot didn't break out during that fraud blows my mind.

16. No, nevereverevereverever Romney would ruin this nation.

17. ron paul would never do that, he doesnt even support romney

18. Ron Paul supporters. Would you vote for Romney if the October surprise is that Romney will appoint Ron Paul as the chairman of the Fed?

19. Way to go Minnesota