Ron Paul: I’ll Be Back!

1,718 Comments:

1. Sometimes I wish I could line up all the corrupt people in the american government and just fucking shoot all there selfish, greedy and stuck up ass's. They don't give a fuck about you. I have one question for you america, what are you going to do about it? You going to carry on taking this shit or stand up for your country? Because this doesn't look like it's going to change sometime soon.

2. Dr. Paul's message at the end makes a good point. The majority of us, the youth, are liberty supporters and will someday control the party. The short term future may be bleak, but in the long term we will prevail. Lets keep the movement going!

3. Wolf B.said "this is the last time Dr. Paul will run" . How does he know? I say, RON PAUL 2016!!

4. Americans should be ashamed...

5. Ron Paul would be appalled (no pun intended) at you just giving up with a defeatist "R.I.P Republic". He would frown and tell you in his distinct voice to support Gary Johnson and the Libertarian Party with your money and time, while still working within the GOP to move it toward the Constitution.

6. Because, people who don't think Ron Paul has a chance anymore have given up on their civil rights to vote.

7. Ron Paul lost the popular vote in every state, How are you going to tell me the voice of the people was for Ron Paul?

8. Just like the title of this video's background music "Time", it is Ron Paul's "Time". We Will Be Back,in fact We Are Here To Stay. The Campaign For Liberty has just begun. None Save Victory!

9. I expect him not to have the church and state as one. Yet he seems to want it. He also wants to ban abortion.

10. just cant believe there's not been riots , RON PAUL one the real election !!! Americans take your country back its yours not the government ,let them no what a freeman pushed to the edge will do !!!

11. Exactly! Ron Paul and I differ on abortion but OVERALL, he speaks for me and does it quite well. I think he speaks for ALL Oo us very very well. He has a right to his opinions, and his will carry far more weight than mine but I do not fear he will run over me or mine due to these differences. He is an HONEST man, not a corporate shill. Vote for him! Write it in!

12. We, the People, will never allow our beloved Republic todie. NEVER shall it rest in peace! If necessary, it shall be restored by civil war. I seriously doubt that this time it will be brother against brother though. Even though our military has been told to fire upon us, WILL THEY? I doubt many would. SOME may but overall? No. We're their mothers, fathers, siblings, cousins. Be ready. The revolution will not be televised nor will it be on the internet. LISTEN for the modern Paul Reveres.

13. WOW!! Those two guys were super ready to say "the ayes have it" ... both nearly said it BEFORE the no's had even died down! Sickening.

14. WRITE IN ... YOUR VOTE .. FOR ... RON PAUL! RON PAUL, WRITE IN!

15. i AM VOTING MY CONSCIENCE! I refuse to be held hostage by equally corrupt parties in our two-party government. I am writing in my vote (RON PAUL!) and do not CARE if it doesn't do much good. If it does ANY good, such as letting ppl know they CAN do this, then great! Regardless, I am sick of choosing between the "lesser of two evils." Voting my heart, my conscience ... WRITE IN: RON PAUL! To hell with all the other crap!

16. Join the RON PAUL WRITE-IN REVOLUTION!

17. so what? you expect one guy to share his every opinion with you? there's a reason there's wars everywhere at anytime.. people just don't get it - no one thinks exactly like you!

18. Voice of the people .. I truly believe that the voice of the people was Ron Paul.

19. Except he doesn't believe in seperation of church and state.

20. It's called sending a message of fear. Ron Paul turned the eyes of the world solely to his words of liberty and prosperity. Every page in history shows the first leaders of good, freedom, and equality have been shunned, humiliated, or killed. But if the idea is strong in the hearts of many, the fire from that torch will never fade. Let's pick it up and show that fear will never work again.