Ron Paul: I’ll Be Back!

1,718 Comments:

1. REVOLUTION! OR DICTATORSHIP YOU CHOOSE!

2. So true! I have posted hundreds of vids on fb and twitter, i dont think da party people take time to look/listen/comment. People hear what they want to hear,,they dont want the truth.Truth is, they are so worried about losing a food stamp/ check/med ins that they are blind&deaf.Beats me how anyone with an ounce of common sense cannot understand that those benefits cannot continue when the entire system is broke, broken and corrupt!!! I need new friends and relatives!

3. So true! I have posted hundreds of vids on fb and twitter, i dont think da party people take time to look/listen/comment. People hear what they want to hear,,they dont want the truth.Truth is, they are so worried about losing a food stamp/ check/med ins that they are blind&deaf.Beats me how anyone with an ounce of common sense cannot understand that those benefits cannot continue when the entire system is broke, broken and corrupt!!! I need new friends and relatives!

4. rightful? oh since when do YOU decide who is rightful

5. These people can gloat all they want but all they have done is made peasant slaves out of us all……enjoy your non-freedom ,spy drone, jobless,fiat dollar ,economy crashing world! You people will fine out soon enough just how important FREEDOM really is,only thing i hate is the freedom loving people will have to suffer for the acts of the clueless msm voters.

6. BECAUSE WHEN YOU KNOW THAT IT IS THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL TE SAME AS YOU, AND I, AS RON PAUL HAS FELT HIS ENTIRE LIFE..love. FOR YOU AND EACH AND EVERY OTHER.. LIVED HIS LIFE TO THE BEST OF HIS ABILITY BEING HELD BACK BY THIS SO CALLED MAJORITY… I AM TIRED OF BEING THE FOOD FOR THESE EATERS. THE PEOPLE WORKING THE SYSTEM AND THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS SYSTEM. THEY LIVE OFF OF OUR BACKS. i SEE CASH IS KING AND I’M READY TO ASSASSINATE.. CHOP ITS HEAD OFF, TEARN THIS PYRAMID dwn

7. WE TRIED A PEACEFUL REVOLUTION WELCOME BACK TO 1776… IF YOU DONT GOT A GUN GET 1 IF YOU DO GET 2

8. If this doesn’t piss you off, you need to find another country!

After Romney looses, the RNC chairman and all his cronies better resign!

It is all on their backs the lose to Obama and no one else’s!

This 40 year Republican is so fed up with the status quo Republican party!

Sorry Mittens you will never get my 2 household votes, because your a scumbag cheater!

9. ha what an educated argument you have put forwarded. A very sound judgement! IDIOT!

10. I’d like to knock Reince Priebus on his ass and stomp on his face. Fucking prick.

11. HA. Ron Paul tards . You have failed, you had 4 years to get the pussy doctor in office or at least a nomination, you have failed, thanks to you Nigbama is gonna be awarded the presidential election.

Ron Paultards HBFR.

12. the c0ckhead wit the romney sign acting like a total fkwit.. just fkn die. I can help you do it if you like

13. When I was in my teens in Brunei, I hated US. This after all what it has done to Muslim countries around the middle east. Only recently after hearing about Ron Paul did that hatred died down, and how awestruck I was about your country as he fought and laid out the basis of the constitution that has made yours’ the greatest economy in the world: Freedom. How I wish now I was born in the US as he said that. Now that same level of freedom is being threatened by conspirators. Protect it please.

14. ron paul is albert einstein of politics. bush mitt ect.. dumber than a bag of hammers.

15. if anything its these treatments of candidates that has pushed me further to 3rd party and independent candidates even if i do not agree with everything they bring to the table. the corruption is destroying our choice.

16. thank you for all you have done for us you are the man and i will be writing you in next month