267 responses to “Ron Paul: Restore the Dollar”

1. duncan7599

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

2. 17Yourdaddy

Its kind of sad i think that idiot romney is going to be president smh and you the media is goong to keep putting lies od ron paul so he wont be president people need to vote for ron paul but tooo many americans sleepin on him

3. FrankaDith

Agreed !

4. venomous513

Romney is the one millionth candidate or nominee who claims he will change, restore, alter, revive, resuscitate, move, bring back, revitalize, or transform America back to greatness again. Funny how his policies tell a different story. The only man, at least in my opinion, who can “Restore America” is Ron Paul. Gingrich had no real plan, Santorum is out of his mind, and Romney is just an idiot. RP is the only candidate with a detailed plan to restore the economy that I’ve heard thus far. Go Ron!

5. mylogram

Ron, PLEASE run & give us someone to vote for with pride and hope.

6. venomous513

amen to that!

7. jcmnica2007

You are my president win or loose! Electable or not, I will always know you won 2012!!!!

8. rh1507

To me it is sad that the one individual in the political arena who stands for what the United States is supposed to stand for cannot be elected President. The stupidity spread by the public education in America is astounding. It seems that if logic is not re-introduced in to this system then things like Bush, Obama and Reserve and whoever else dumb enough to take that office then the stupidity shall reign king of all things .

9. jhunted7667

I don’t think Ron Paul should call the Federal reserve note the( Dollar ), people who are just turning in may get confused , the Dollar ‘s physical description has it’s origin in the physical description in silver , the Federal Reserve note has its description based in debt

10. scorpionfights

senator ventura, look him up

11. robin

The first part of Ben Swann’s interview with President Obama. The first question is about the kill list. Watch Obamas eyes as it is a tell tale sign of someone who is lying. He will do two more segments this week which I will post.

1. French Canadian

Ben Swann is a very smart guy. He did a good job here.

12. MrNoLeads

still waiting lol

13. Marshawn

I beez rootin fo Barak Obama cuz he a nigga jus like me, ya heard!!!! He fo all types of peeples like dem cracka whites, dem spiks, dem kikes, and alz other. Ron Paul hates niggas like me and obama. I ride till I die fo sho wit my nigga obama.

14. rcarlmartin77

Thank you, Dr. Paul!

I hope you’re having a good vacation, but I really would’ve like to have seen you in the White House as Commander-in-Chief.

15. Citizen

Return to the Coinage Act of 1792

The Dollar is DEFINED as 371 4/16 grains of pure silver
    Thus the Free Market defines the value of the Dollar..

NOT the money changer Banksters!

p.s.
    If Mittens wins, Iran will be bombed!

16. deathskunk3

Did not know this about the USD! Now I understand our interest in being involved in Middle Eastern politics alot better. Thank you Ron!

17. noel medrano

can someone make visual animations for these?

18. French Canadian

What’s Ron Paul Planning to Announce on the Tonight Show?

1. robin

French Canadian,
      I guess we were hoping for too much and Ron Paul wanted to make it clear he is retired now and will work on his son’s campaign for president in 2016. Ben said he will try and have Gary Johnson on his program because many of us have questions. My husband will not vote for him because he is a globalist.

1. French Canadian

Robin,

Your husband says Gary Jonhson is a globalist???????????????????????????

LOL… you think Alex jones would have endorsed him if he was a globalist? Not a chance in a million! Gary Jonhson a globalist… that’s the funniest thing I have ever heard. It’s close to paranoia in my book…lol

2. French Canadian

Robin,

I forgot.
        Ron Paul said he would work for his (treasenous) son for 2016? He will waste his energy on him. Good luck! RAND will never be President, the honest fredom lovers would never give him back the trust they had in him and that he lost. I sure would never vote for him if I was an American.

Besides, If Rombama or Obamney wins the election, there might no be a 2016 year… or election. America will no longer be with these two scumbags.

This is the only thing that I do not like about Ron Paul… he is not a fighter… wouldn’t fight the RNC corruption… don’t want to fight the system by going Independent. He quits to easily. Words are easy fights… but actions are what counts.

He could have save the world if he would have become President… doesn’t he know this? Wasn’t it worth a LAST effort? I don’t get him. It blows my mind!

1. robin

French Canadian,
          I’m not sure what the purpose was for going on the Jay Leno show except to tell his supporters he is retired now=no independent runs and that he will be working on his son’s campaign in 2016. The fact he has not confronted things that should have been to protect his son and because he doesn’t want to step on any toes, has been his Achilles heal and the most disappointing part of this campaign. It’s like rolling over and playing dead. There is a time for passive resistance and a time to confront the fraud and corruption head on if it is ever going to change. I guess the difference between Ron Paul and many of us is we know we don’t have the luxury of time.

19. jx14aby

Marygreely1954 just posted a video Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts (September 3, 2012)”. I thought maybe something had been done. On the video, it detailed the billions of dollars doled out to banks around the world.

20. Surfisher

RNC’s Tampa = Concentration Camp USA

(preview of things to come…?)

21. Tony

Love ya Ron Paul, but i’m gonna vote for Gary Johnson.i voted for you in 08.And i will always remember you for expaining what my grandfather was trying to teach me……God Bless

22. French Canadian

I hope brain dead warmonger neocons will finaly understand that Iran is nobody’s ennemy. Never been at wars with others. Iran just don’t want to be part of the Banksters scam. Can you blame them?

It has nothing to do with them getting nuclear power… the only resason for the obsession to go to war with Iran is because they resist the Banksters fraud.

23. Xentradi97

It’s really disheartening when someone who speaks the truth and know what the problem is and how to fix it is appear as radical and unelectable. That’s how screwed up US is. I think American democracy as a political and governing system has run its course just like any form of govt and kingdom usually last about 200 years or so before crumbling to ruins. US really needs to reinvent itself.

24. Surfisher

RNC’s Tampa = Concentration Camp USA

(preview of things to come…?)

25. brandonholsey

I’m pleased just to have seen the man speak and have the opportunity to shake his hand. It’ll be the last political affiliation of my life. Just can’t play this game any longer. I’d rather live in the woods collecting rain water than support these disgusting pieces of shit any longer.

26. Invader Gator

the likes were at 150 earlier too lol its so funny. theyr scared.

27. maskedphrogg

Not gonna happen. But tnx for the heads up. I rarely watch commercial tv but Leno is just now coming on and I’ll enjoy Dr Paul regardless of the discussion.
    Oh nice, Chris Christie is on Fallon right after. Heh heh, the PR arm of the Dem Party needs some distraction from their train wreck of a national convention. Paul getting a rousing applause during the intro… Cya, it’s starting :-D

28. UNisNWO

BREAKING: RON PAUL WILL NOT RUN 3RD PARTY /watch?v=uELGq0TNBB0

29. maskedphrogg

What’s to talk about? It passed the House and is stalled in the Senate because Harry (I’ve always been for a Fed Audit) Reid won’t allow it to the floor for debate or a vote. Party politics trumps productive legislation once again.

30. shampoolappy

I wish I could meet Ron Paul just once before everything goes to shit.

31. ItsAboutWhatUDo

well these steps basically arent happening he should be coming out with more hardcore stuff by now! If he really thought this was a crisis for his family he would be saying that these scumbags should be sent to prison not just saying oh ben bernanke isnt the problem blah blah blah.

32. ssjwes

Rome is burning, and most are blind to it.
    Thats all I can think when I read/watch the news.
    Doomed to fail. Thanks 2 party system.

33. trtrevenen

Don’t Quit, you have many many supporters. All of our district is voting for you! Go Third Party! Make the Republicans pay, if they won’t support you let them split the party and let Obama go on for a 2nd Term! Which is better?

34. trtrevenen

Ron Paul, I love the Revolution!

35. BarrioAztrologist89

No you retard, he’s explaining the wrong assumptions of the financial press. He’s for the gold standard dummy but one step at a time.