267 responses to “Ron Paul: Restore the Dollar”

1. Citizen

MONEY must to be a function of Free Market Economics
    NOT corrupt politics ….

Minting Bullion Coin without fixed value…

DEFINED as a unit of MEASURE, WEIGHT of PRECIOUS METAL

Judge the coins by their CONTENT WEIGHT and not their Political color

STATES are permitted by the Constitution to MINT their own bullion coin
    and THEY SHOULD…. They should mint coins to pay for the PUBLIC use with a common MEASURE of WEIGHT as
    Legal Tender AND Stabilize our Economy

This would defeat the FED Banksters.
    REJECT their Worthless Fiat Paper Notes!

2. PANACEA420CANABIS

May Reince Priebus of the RNC burn in hell for selling out America in 2012 ,,, the RNC & DNC are NWO Whores unfit for public service .

3. Won't Get Fooled Again

“a stable dollar backed by precious metals or commodities”

You mean, like “land”? Don’t like the sound of that. Let’s not creep away from the Constitution … AGAIN. Gold and silver. Period.

4. BradNC11175

Sure we do. When your golden boy Mitt Romney or Barrack Obama (which ever traitor you prefer) effectively destroy whats left of the economy, have us bogged down in another senseless war with no end because there are no defined terms of victory or a plausable exit strategy, and when your golden boy has effectively wiped his ass on the Constitution us “Paulbots” will be able to say WE TOLD YA SO FUCK FACE!!!! lol.

5. drubekalb

lol 1 no wonder youre so stupid your not from america.
    2.beavis and butthead is retarded
    3 you are a fag so who cares
    4 youre dumb like black people
    5 y are you still commenting
    6 you care about your image on youtube comments
    7 why dont you get a job and do something productive
    8 ron paul will never be president
    9 your still reading to number nine so you obviously have no friends and a tiny penis which means you get no chicks
    10 you watch beavis and butthead and enjoy it so you must be a retard

6. John

PLEASE SEE PROPOSED LEGISLATION at http://www.monetary.org

7. Brad

I wonder who will be the next to live in “The White House” (of “Rothschild!”)
    No wonder they squeezed Ron Paul’s majority to nil he’s onto them, as we all are now i hope.

“President Paul!” “President Paul!” “President Paul!” Go Ron Paul!

You’all must take your government back, if you can do it!
    Well said BradNC ):-)>
    shark890 what have you been drinking? ):-(>

8. Michael

I’ve been thinking about this only lightly – ronpaul2012.net has a bit under 20,000 signatures right now, and even if that quota was met, he’d still have to run 3rd party to begin with.

I think voting Johnson is probably the only really viable option for freedom-loving Americans this November. I’ve heard nothing but good things about him, and he’s also been personally endorsed by former Gov. Ventura, should that be an imputus for anyone.

As for Senators and Congressmen/women, now is probably the right time to start investigating the candidates from your state.

Vote free or die!

9. tagstar

What is the better strategy?

1) Increase spending, increase the deficit in order to ensure the far east holds our debt. And make sure we always increase debt at an accelerated rate to make holding our debt more appealing.

2) Or do we decrease our spending, increase the value of the dollar, decrease our debt, so that the far east declines holding our debt. And then we fall into economic collapse.

Which option is better? I can’t really see a beneficial outcome for any of this? Can you???

10. shark890

1. I’m not american
    2. Watching Beavis and Butt-head is my fucking business
    3. I’m still in high school and I participate in extra curricular activities
    4. You’re a racist piece of shit
    5. You make up bullshit instead of saying truthful things
    6. Your comments are getting too many negative votes, that proves that people think that you’re retarded

11. Brad

You people make my brain hurt and my heart ache!

“The financiers are the nations worse enemies. They have done more than any to undermine the foundation of freedom and it is unquestionable that most of Europe would buy this time be in full possession of liberty if such men as Rothschilds—– did not lend auto crats the support of their capitol.”
    Ludwig Burne (1820 +-)

Rothschilds support Obama must have loved both Bushes and all Americans thirst for debt. Rothschilds love war supporting both sides and crashing markets.
    They are the puppet masters indeed and they are Jewish obviously financing the WW II the winners of the most greedy in the world! Support CIA, mafia Israel
    etc etc etc. Get back to zero to rebuild debt free take your freedom back destroy Rothschilds and they’re hold on America and the world!

Ron Paul must be president to start the re calibration of the system and dependance on debt living!

12. rovoojoy

Another fear mongering tactics used by all of the Gary Johnson supporters by using all of the Ron Paul supporters as guinea pigs!: watch?v=0Y1egV2Q2FE

13. rovoojoy

Alex Jones should have NEVER interviewed Gary Johnson in the first place at all!

14. BradNC11175

The two reasons our system of cheques & ballances is broken are A) We have gotten further & further away from the Constitution since the Civil War. B) this is a large country and different states/regions have different cultures & interests yet Federal government that tries & fails to be everything for everyone everywhere. The Federalists won the Civil War and by now it’s quite clear that Federalism has failed. Power needs be returned to states to govern themselves within the Constitution.

15. Bound4Earth

By design the system of checks and balances works on paper. The system stops working when all of them are flooded with candidates that are so heavily biased that it taints every decision they make. Their opinions are not their own but their party. Anyone that still thinks the current checks and balances is working is far beyond ignorant. If the system worked properly, the supreme court would not have voted that money=speech, all speech should be equal. Our system is bought and paid for.

16. rovoojoy

Gary Johnson is a phony Libertarian candidate!: watch?v=0Y1egV2Q2FE

Ron Paul for President as an Independent with Jesse Ventura as Vice President in 2012!: ronpaul2012dotnet

17. ICantDecryptTheCode

yay ron paul is retiring. Thank God.

1. american#1y

Thank Satan!

18. drubekalb

haha yea im sure thats what everyone thinks thats why you are the only one commenting CORNHOLIO hHAHAHA grow up you got a retarded cartoon as your pic and u tellin me to grow up haha you must be one of thoes stupid americans that sit at home and dont do shit and think ron paul is the greatest political figure on the planet and jerk off to his videos

19. Vinny McSquitters

moron

20. Jiu Xianghou

Rumor has it that the Bilderberg is going to collapse the dollar around the day of Christmas 2012

21. shark890

I’m not bothered by it I’m just telling you what everyone thinks. And stop making up bullshit like I’m jealous. If you actually think that getting first comment on a video is a big accomplishment you have to grow up.

22. Lucy "Loose Wh0re" McGee

To all the ladies out there trying to decide between Ron Paul and Gary Johnson, here is my helpful suggestion:

Think about which one you would want to have hollow out your pu$$y. After I started following Gary a bit more, I started have dreams about him reaming my f*ckhole with is fat c0ck. So hot. I sometimes wake up from those dreams and finger myself until I squirt everywhere lol!!!

Everyone has their own criteria but this worked for me.

Go Gary and Go Freedom!

23. MsFreedom1974

i donated for the first time a few months ago. It just upsets me. It is like they are trying to lead us to Romney and they are not the same at all, by a LONG shot. Im keeping it to remind me that anything can be bought with money. It is sad but true.

24. Barb sarver

Ron Paul Supporters Getting Mail From Mitt Romney

25. Barb sarver

I found this on youtube that a 2009 RP staffer – sold the supporter lists to his camp. No worries. Use the mail to line the bird cage, wipe puppy butt – whatev. They are wasting CAMPAIGN MONEY and that is a GOOD THING!!

1. hookagold

I’m on the HIT list, Mitt sent me an email in Aug30

Calls me friend wants my support and a $20 donation

Never Mitt, I can not stoop that Low!

26. drsmith963

Their are 40 people in congress – senate – pentagon . etc that have USA / ISRAEL dual citizenship !

Same thing happened in GERMANY in 1925 – this is why Hitler did what he had to do..

The JEWS wiped out the whole economy – this is why Hitler created AUSCHWITZ – he was just trying to preserve his own race !

NOW NYPD is expanding into ISRAEL and GERMANY !

27. French Canadian

The Alex Jones Show was so great today.
    You don’t know what you are missing by not watching it.
    This is where the REAL fight for liberty goes on.

Alex Jones Show: Thursday (9-6-12) Tyrel Ventura, Lenore Skenazy & Andre…

28. Doc

The first paragraph from the 2008 RNC rule book seems a bit of a joke after the assault on Liberty they pulled last week.

“…BE IT RESOLVED, That the Republican
    Party is the party of the open door. Ours is the party
    of liberty, the party of equality, of opportunity for all,
    and favoritism for none….”

So much for the grass-roots, constitutionally-minded young patriots out there.

29. French Canadian

To EVERYONE, (and specially you Robin),

Before you make your mind about who you want to vote for, PLEASE watch this video:

Gov. Gary Johnson on The Alex Jones Show (2012-06-14)

30. Scott R

Two questions for the fellow RP supporters:

Why are we all so sure that Ron Paul won’t go 3rd party? On Leno he did not rule it out completely. (there was no absolute)

Other then his policy on illegals, what is different about Gary Johnson’s view on the issues compared to Ron Paul? I’ve heard many of you mention that he has problems, but I haven’t come up with anything myself. Either way… seems like Gary is the way to go on election day to send the GOP a message to stop ignoring and cheating the Libertarians!

1. Libertarian777

listen to Ron Paul’s meeting with the Liberty Youth Movement. He talks a bit about 3rd parties and how they are marginalised. He even mentioned on Leno that he would not have gotten as far as he did if he was with the independent or libertarian party.

I know Ron Paul’s goal is education and an intellectual revolution, but I really wish he’d want to be president. I know as a single person even the president can’t change the US, but he will have so much air time he can eventually get stuff done (not to mention veto every stimulus bill, every liberty infringing bill and he can vacate all prior executive orders)

31. robin

Surfisher, Just read that Doug Weed says Ron Paul could run in 2016…Is this for real? I have left our local GOP because I am so disgusted. Not enough like=minded people in our precinct to make a difference, but there are enough in our state to hopefully get rid of Allen Alley the crook that robbed us of our votes and put in his cronies. I was physically sick at our meetings to hear these people who talk about the immorality of those liberals and democrats yet don’t see it in their own party. I made sure before I left to point out what went on during the convention and that it is completely rigged and that Romney is part of the evil cabal that is going to take this country down. His allegiance is to Israel as you mentioned and it just makes me sick. Those I know who support Obama I keep asking them if they know what he has done during his administration and if this makes them happy. Again, they are voting for him because they are more afraid of Romney and those in our GOP are voting for Romney only to get out Obama. They don’t care where anyone stands on issues as long as they have an R after their name. Again, I plan to ask Ben how his Reality Check is coming on the C… issue…He is one brave patriot…I’ll post it if he does it while this site is still up and running…

32. Citizen

People!

Come on now… stop looking for a Messiah

He’s already come, and will return soon again.

NOW start using REAL money…
    Gold and Silver COIN…. not fiat paper notes!

A dollar is 371.25 grains of silver
    What’s the problem?

33. Surfisher

Can you imagine Mormon Mitt winning — and than his 50+ sons (as a Mormon he probably has more than the token 5 showing up at conventions from his claimed only one wife) — taking over our Nation as A Mormon Dynasty… for the next 100+years!

Kissing Israel’s behind — by supporting any wars Israel demands, to protect them (not the USA Citizens)!

Questions:

1) Which one will be Mitt’s First Lady (since Mormons must have two or more wives to be TRUE to their sectarianism)?

2) Does Mitt Rmoney want to become a God (since Mormon scripture states that ALL true Mormons eventually will BECOME GODS)?

3) Anyone with the smallest brain from BO’s campaign will devastate the Mitt with this question —
    “Do you, Mitt Rmoney, expect to become a God”?

No human being will vote for someone that EXPECTS to become a GOD!

1. French Canadian

“No human being will vote for someone that EXPECTS to become a GOD!” (Surfisher)

Except for the brain dead warmonger neocons…lol

34. Chuck Norris

Gary Johnson 2012

35. MsFreedom1974

RON, I LOVE YOU AND KNOW YOU ARE THE BEST THAT OUR COUNTRY NEEDED. I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU. TODAY, YES, IM YELLING, I GOT MY MAIL AND I HAD A LETTER FROM MITT. I DONATED TO YOU. NO ONE HAS MY ADDRESS IN MY NAME BUT YOU. THE LETTER WAS ADDRESSED TO ME. MY HUSBAND RECEIVES ALL MAIL IN HIS NAME EXCEPT, I PUT MY NAME FOR DONATIONS. HOW MUCH DID HE PAY YOU?? MY REAL BIRTH NAME IS FREEDOM AND RON, FREEDOM IS MAD AS HELL:(