350 responses to “Ron Paul: A Republic, Not a Democracy”

1. robin

French Canadian,
    Did you see the letter from Jesse Benton on the Daily Paul explaining his defection to the McConnell campaign? It's just pathetic. I also can't believe Ron Paul did not know what was going on. We changed our party affiliation as I want nothing to do with the two parties. Of course, this senator thinks he is going to deliver the liberty people on a silver platter now that they have our email and information. I feel for the people that gave so much to this campaign, but now you have to ask yourself who got all that money that was left? Ron Paul has not been forthcoming on this and it bothers me. Part of me feels like we were all had in this campaign=leading us all to a dead end. Pouring our energy into something that was not suppose to go anywhere. I've been left with a bitter taste in my mouth=who can you trust? I know how you feel about Alex Jones, but remember not everyone feels the same way about him or his program. Just like some people love the MSM Fox News(O'Reilly, Glen Beck, Limbaugh, Drudge). When people tell me it's the message not the messenger, that is what is most important. I also believe his style will only appeal to a certain part of the population. Even my liberal friends will not give Ben Swann a chance because who he puts on his Facebook likes and because even though I tell them he is not part of Fox News, they see the Fox and automatically think he is the enemy. They instead go to the liberal sites like moveon.org, etc. Democracy Now, etc. My husband believes the liberty movement will rise up after this country collapses. By then, this country will be marginalized.

1. French Canadian

Robin,

Yes, it is pathetic, but then again Jesse Benton himself is pathetic.

I feel just like you and Alex Jones on this subject. I also can’t believe Ron Paul did not know what was going on. He knew, that is for sure. But he said and did nothing about it. I believe it is to protect his son... so he could have a chance for V.P. or for the presidency in 2016. If I am correct, he was working for his son and not for the american citizens.

Did you see what Alex Jones said to the caller about Ron Paul just before the Jesse Ventura interview that I've posted? That sums it all.

"I also believe his style will only appeal to a certain part of the population"

YEP! Americans are snobbish people, let's face it. They don't like genuine people who looks like "hillbillies" and who says it like it is. They don't like ordinary folks who are successful , they can't stand that. They prefer men with a suit and tie who lies to them.
      Americans are so divided it's not even funny. But like Alex likes to say: "You better hang together or you will hang seperatly".

"My husband believes the liberty movement will rise up after this country collapses"

He is right, but again, I'll bet you anything that even the liberty movement will be divided in many factions... so you will get nowhere.

This is so sad. I believe all this is due to the fact that you were once the greatest country in the world. And Citizens got the idea that they are so perfect and right and above "hillbillies" type. A bit of humanity and humbleness would help your country more than anything else.

This is what I realy think. Didn't mean to offense anyone... just tried to lay out the truth down by being an insider looking in.

2. French Canadian

Robin,

Forget about the link I gave you on Ben Swann.s interview on the Dailypaul. They only have a small part of it... and they only have it in audio.

Besides, I started reading the comments on that site, concerning the interview, and I can tell you that those people are PURE IDIOTS. They are bashing Alex Jones. They remind me of people who only goes on antisemite sites so they can hate Jews more. These people must read every article bashing Alex Jones... it makes their day. These SNOBBISH people are the scums of the World. Boy I hate snob people who only like people who looks "trendy"... and wear a suit and a tie. They hate Alex huge succes... they can't stand it. They make me want to throw-up. Nowhere, and I really mean nowhere, will you get better information than on the Alex Jones Show. People who don't agree with me on this are people who do not listen to his daily Show. PURE IDIOTS, I'm telling you.

I have so much respect for Alex jones, I even put him before Ron Paul in my book... this is what I really think about Alex Jones.

The interview starts at: 1:08:58

Alex Jones Show: Friday (9-14-12) Ben Swann

-----------------------------

And please do not miss this powerful mind blowing interview with Gerald Celente on Infowars Nighlty news.

It starts at 0:26:23

Infowars Nightly News: Friday (9-14-12) Gerald Celente

1. dougalas

The tribes of Jude and Levi were chosen out of exile. Christ Jesus planed his human sacrifice for these tribes. Those who call themselves Israel are fools and know not what they say.

1. dougalas

I'm half Jew half black the pinnacle of human evolution.

2. dougalas

I'm half Jew half black the pinnacle of human evolution.

3. dougalas

I'm half black half Jew the pinnacle of human evolution.

4. dougalas

I'm half black half Jew the pinnacle of human evolution.

3. French Canadian

Robin,

I've posted the yesterday interview with Jesse Ventura, below on a reply to you.

Now is Ben Swann interview:

Ben Swann Interview on Alex Jones - 9/14/2012

It starts at 0:26:23

Infowars Nightly News: Friday (9-14-12) Gerald Celente

4. dougalas

The third party option is not going to happen. Ron Paul perhaps knows that if he did this it would guarantee the election going to Obama. What was most pleasing was to see Ron Paul at the convention speaking to his people just to his cause and hope the energy he has created over so many years of service would continue regardless of what the elections are fixed to do.
    Many people long for a third party and I too would like to see a BIG Independent party. The paradox of current political party polarization, as you know, was planned as a conflict between the concepts of a Republic verses a Democracy. Using the conflict to divide our Nation and confuse our peoples. However, it goes deeper.
    The division between the Republican and Democratic parties can be found within the definition of Citizenship. Although many of the original Founding Fathers of the Us Constitution argued over the rights to Citizenship, it was over ruled for apparently wise reasons. Washington was more of a wise man than we realize, so wise that not even Jefferson could understand His patients for Humanity.
    Washington bravely struck the Crown in the heart. This was so powerful that the Crown lost faith from very powerful commanders who could have easily crushed the American Revolutionary army. Not only did Washington strike the heart of the Crown but he also struck the hearts of the Native American Indians. Many of our founding Fathers sent letters of appreciation to the Iroquois nation for their input in multi tribal peace. The Crown was forced to make a compromise.
    This compromise was political not economic. The Crown agreed to give the Colonies Political Freedom but was still very reluctant about economic freedom. Thus, Jefferson resigned when Washington gave Hamilton central power over the colonies currencies. This is where I feel we should consider the wisdom of Washington.
    Washington realized that it was better for US to attained political freedom than continue on fighting for economic freedom. One step at a time we will get to where we want. We know you understand. Jefferson understood. But remember that within the evolution of socio-political freedom takes time. For example, who of any of you can convince all of the peoples to convert to a new currency?
    Washington realized that first the US Constitution would help to bring ALL Humanity Together into a political system where all the tribes of Humanity would be forced to recognize one another as Humans who all seek the same independence. Thus, I have come to realize that Washington may have seen that the learning and attaining of citizenship was more important than attaining constitutional monetary policy. How could constitutional monetary exist without an educated population of citizens?
    Washington realized that the greed for gold and capital was too great to sacrifice such an opportunity for Humanity. Now that we as peoples have gone thought the long process of become economic slaves we are ready to fight off the last of the Elite fools.
    Fighting off such a powerful force is something that I have been contemplating since I was 13 years old. You know the history threshold that happens in public school between seventh grade and eighth grade! I was one that did not buy the story, went into my father’s library and found the answers. But even then, I realized that this force we are up against has so much power that if they are reading this right now are salivating and gloating over my observation.
    Naturally I had to find powers greater than the Elite. Hum, what are they? Even after this we will still need to understand that the sustainability of such freedom will require the graduation of citizenship. Simply being born into a Nation cannot grant the right to vote. The right to vote must be reserve to the ones who ‘graduate’ to citizenship. This is what a true Republic is.

5. Brad

In 1841 one of my great grandfathers William Henry Harrison was the 9nth President as a Democratic Republican/ Whig party? His grandson Benjamin was the 23rd and was Republican from 1889 to 1893.

My points are Democratic Republican's what and if Ron Paul ran 3rd party why not run as a "Federalist" like George Washington and John Adams America's first 2 presidents. A party name very suitable for Ron Paul your back to basics 45 President of the United States. A time when America was fresh and new and not over their head in debt and the schools were free and honest.
    Before the FDA and the AMA were controled and corrupted by big pharma and the Bilderburg Group corrupted our minds to believe and think whatever they want with the help of main steam media further corrupting our already corrupted minds. Does Brainwashed sound better than corrupted?

Amschel Rothschild quote: " Give me control over a nations Currency and I care not who makes the laws." (year ?)

6. JaxxBat

Write Ron Paul in.. it is legal in 42 states

7. Sholari Fenway

ron paul rox

8. robin

French Canadian,
    Can you post those interviews you mentioned? Also, my husband said there is no information about that video being authentic. It looks like we can access this site again..I just can't believe what people stoop to and these are people that say they value the Constitution and freedom. What a joke...For these people it's one big game. They need to spend a winter in the Siberian Gulags...My husband was on a site today and noticed someone was going through his hard drive. People still don't believe the government is collecting information on us and the surveillance that goes on illegally.

1. French Canadian

Robin.

I can post Jesse Ventura interview because it was yesterday. But for Ben Swann, I will have to wait after midnight.
      The subscribers of Prisonplanet t.v gets to see it first (this is normal, since there would be no point in subscribing). But after midnight, many sites carries out the show.

What you should do Robin, is go on infowars.com everyday and see who will be the guests on the show. If one of them interest you, all you have to do is wait after midnight and go on Google or Starpage (this is my home page) because Google spies on us...lol. Anyway, go on either sites and just type in: Youtube: The Alex Jones Show (September 24, 2012). You will see many sites who carries the show.

Just before Jesse Ventura interview, a caller called in to talk about writ-in for Ron paul... Alex talked about Jesse Benton and Ron Paul... he really spoks his mind... he is real mad at both and he explains why.... then follows Jesse Ventura interviews.

All of this (the caller and Alex response) and Ventura interview follows immediately.

It all starts at: 0:45:00
      Alex Jones Show: Thursday (9-13-12) Jesse Ventura [video version]

9. robin

French Canadian,
    Can you post those interviews you mentioned? Also, my husband said there is no information about that video being authentic. It looks like we can access this site again..I just can't believe what people stoop to and these are people that say they value the Constitution and freedom. What a joke...They need to spend a winter in Siberian Gulags...

10. Lishy1

We don't know. Personally, I'm not voting Paul. However, I sympathize with those who do. Apparently they can vote Paul via the Absentee option.

I think once Paul retires, we should make our own candidates. A number of Ron Paul delegates will still exist further along the road, so I think we should now bet our coins on them to help make changes.

11. Lishy1

....... Kay'.

12. Lishy1

Or it could be some no-life in his mother's basement. Seriously. He has nothing better to do than make these comments ALL DAY! He's like that Brass09 guy on the whitehouse youtube channel who posts crap on EVERY SINGLE White House video!

Though if he worked for the FBI, I wouldn't be surprised considering that 16 year old kid recently who got interrogated when he made a Ron Paul video (and they asked him to spy on Anonymous <_ <)

But I personally believe he's a no-life who enjoys being a rebel.

13. Brad

Our media here in Canada first said the 9/11 murders in Lybia were by rioters than they changed it to something else both are bull. I think it was an inside job yet again to affirm they're Syrian quest? But i don't know, just watever they say it was it is not, they have to be consistant right?

1. robin

Brad,
      The information coming out is that film was bogus, and yes, this appears to be a set up or allowed to happen as the Obama administration had intelligence info 2 days prior and did nothing to secure the facility or have an ample military presence. Of course, they knew that Al Qaeda would take over Libya when Gaddaffi was overthrown. They are not stupid...I agree this is another ploy to justify invading Syria and then Iran. Now the question is whether those that control our elections believe Obama will serve their interests or Romney. They are working hard to keep us divided and polarized.

14. marksogmusic

Why are you commenting on here? And only those of lesser intelligence resorts to that type of rhetoric. As typical with those whom do not have any factual information or real debate points or premises. You are the sad reality of those who help move this country into the gutter. If I am mistaken, then try presenting something that makes any sense like a grown person, rather than insults of which school children do.

15. marksogmusic

Your the disillusioned one my friend. Just open your eyes. Do you really think YOU have ANY choice other than what the establishment wants to give you? Folks like you just perpetuate the sad and ridiculous idea of voting for the lesser of two evils. How has that worked out? If you can not see the obvious facts all around, then go away and stop trolling for the ones that are systematically destroying everything this country is about.

16. runningchance

Shut up you stupid PaulTards. We real Americans demand that you losers pledge allegiance to Mitt Romney now. Mitt Romney is very wealthy and a Mormon so he has earned your vote. Our election is slipping away and if we lose, it will be because you Paultards hate the USA just like your guru leader Ron Paul. Ron Paul supported terrorism against the USA and was best friends with Bin Laden. Obama murdered Bin Laden so you idiots need to vote for Mitt. Join in with us and trust us. Romney 2012.

17. robin

French Canadian,
    Any thoughts on the killing of the ambassador in Libya? Of course, the link with Al=Qaeda and the hand we played in creating this group(CIA) and continuing to support them, makes us an accessory to murder. Same thing in Syria. US intelligence said we had knowledge 2 days prior and they did nothing to seal the compound. You have to ask why they would do this? Justification for invasion in Syria, Iran. I also have relatives who are Christians and so anti=Muslim they will believe anything they hear. Such intolerance it makes me sick. Ben Swann did another good Reality Check on this. You can go to his site if you want to listen to it. He continues to pound away. Is there another way to access this site besides going through Ron Paul.com?

1. French Canadian

Robin,

A few news:

- Ben Swann is the guest on the Alex Jones Show today.

- Jesse Ventura was the guest yesterday. He announced that he is seriously considering to run for President in 2016.

- Article plus 2 videos:

Ron Paul: “Country Should Panic Over Fed’s Decision”

2. French Canadian

Robin,

I forgot.

About the Lybian ambassador, Alex covered that yesterday. Today he will also cover it again and all the insanity related to the film and event:

"On the Friday, September 14 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex covers the increasing insanity in response to an anti-Islam video that is making its way across the internet after the death of a U.S. ambassador in Libya. He also covers Obama's appeal against a court ruling striking down the indefinite detention of American citizens and other news. Alex's guest today is investigative journalist Ben Swann who interviewed Obama about why his administration is fighting the injunction issued by a federal judge prohibiting the indefinite detention of American citizens under Sections 1021 and 1022 of the NDAA. Swann works for FOX19 Evening News in Cincinnati, Ohio, and is the recipient of both an Edward R. Murrow Award and two Emmy's. Alex also takes your calls on today's show."

18. KillBaddBugz

There are only 8 states that will count a write-in for Ron Paul. If you're like me and you do not live in one of them, make sure to vote via absentee ballot. You can have one sent from your Board of Elections if you haven't already. I received mine last week. I'm voting Ron regardless of our blatant fraudulent system and I'm not alone on that. I consider it better than total apathy.

19. LateForWorkAgain

The Federal Reserve is draining the wealth of the American people.

20. MinisterAilingTongue

Thanks Ron Paul.

21. robin

Thanks Surfisher. How do you access this site? They are desperate, aren't they? I did the write in and will tell my son and husband to do the same..I posted it on Ben's site as well..

22. robin

Is anyone else having problems logging in and posting.? My computer also would not load up and neither would my husbands. We've been hacked French Canadian..I wanted to post that our mole Jesse Benton is going to run the campaign of a big shot GOP running for senate, which you probably heard today. Does this surprise any of us who know that he was never about the liberty movement or issues, but just furthering his own career. There will be divine justice for this traitor...

1. French Canadian

Robin,

Yes, it's been hacked for sure! First I thought it was my computer, but it wasn't since infowars and other sites worked perfectly. Most of the time since yesterday, this site takes about 10 minutes to show-up. And when you answer and press "Submit"... nothing happens. Let see if this post goes thru.

23. robin

Is anyone else having problems logging in and posting. My computer also would not load up and neither would my husbands. We've been hacked French Canadian..I wanted to post that our mole Jesse Benton is going to run the campaign of a big shot GOP running for senate, which you probably heard today. Does this surprise any of us who know that he was never about the liberty movement or issues, but just furthering his own career. There will be divine justice for this traitor...

1. Surfisher

robin --- Looks like the Ron Paul Fan Site is under attack by Mitt’s cyber goons, again!

Try and go here — http://www.ronpaul.com — and you get nothing but waiting to load ONLY for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time!

Since the INFO to WRITE Ron Paul IN was posted there — http://writeinron2012.com/writeinBlog/our-mission/ — Rmoney’s Team worried that their master won’t win, are pursuing all venues, to shut Ron Paul down, like they did at their OWNED Tampa Convention!

24. Surfisher

Write in Ron Paul for 2012 President is finally online!

Vote and spread it like wildfire!

partial powerful info (read all):

“…This is a WIN-WIN strategy for all voters. It is the way to address the issues of electronic election fraud. All people desire that their votes be counted. Write-in Elections achieves this by assuring a permanent, verifiable paper trail, which is lacking in the current voting system. This is through the emphasis on the use of absentee ballots, which are photocopied, along with affidavits….”

25. Surfisher

Here is the solution for our troubles to be over:

Bring the Troops Home, stop all undeclared Wars and Foreign Aid (Israel can protect itself), shut down the alphabet soup of unconstitutional Government Agencies that have sprung up (like the TSA and many more), End the Federal Reserve and peg the US Dollar to its original Gold Standard.

26. theHaloEnforcer

Vote for RON PAUL in the final polls ANYWAY !!! screw the main parties!

27. Cody Harman

If our money is worth anything by then, I'll donate.

28. Ron Paul

I'll be back in 2016, lets start another money bomb.

29. ufcpride93

you should know better , they work for the fbi =)

30. thespybird00

In other words, we live under an authoritarian regime.

31. Brad

Ya robin whats up with that
    Ya robin whats up with that
    ya robin whats up with that
    LOL!

32. Brad

Ya robin whats up with that
    Ya robin whats up with that
    ya robin whats up with that
    LOL!

33. IAMHEWHOAM

We want to meet wRONg Paul.
    "We want to see the Wizard"!
    "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain"!

34. robin

French Canadian,
    Did you intend to have your response to me come up 15 times????

1. French Canadian

Of course not... I don't know what happened there. My computer was slow last night, dont know why. My Reply wouldn't go up. I tried many times, but it never showed up. So I closed my computer and thought I would try back it tomorow. So today it showed up 15 times? Wow!... this is crazy.

2. French Canadian

35. MnktoDave

Too bad no one will hear this speech on the mainstream media, it should be posted everywhere!
    We need politicians like this, if we EVER hope to put this country back on track, & this should be mandatory required viewing.
    Just close your eyes, and listen to the words he speaks...how can anyone disagree with him?
    And why would anyone want to elect Obama or Romney for just more of the same?
    "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold, is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
    ―Thomas Jefferson