350 responses to “Ron Paul: A Republic, Not a Democracy”

1. juan parra

is ron paul still running for president?

2. 94oGs

is ron paul still running for president?

3. Surfisher

My take:

This election has been reduced again to voting for the “lesser of two evils” (but which one is the “lesser”?).
    ——————————————————-

All indicators point that Rmoney is the CHOSEN ONE by the NY and London Banks (the International Banksters that control the Federal Reserve) and by Israel.

Since their goals are directly opposite to the well-being of our Nation, by deduction this Bought-And-Paid-For-Mitt-Mutton-Puppet MUST NOT win!

[[Should Rmoney win --- expect the US to start an all out war against Iran to protect Israel from a possible single atomic bomb being developed in...10 years from now...? (certainly not to protect the US from such silly and nonthreatening remote eventuality) within a week of this creature taking office.

What's even more worrisome, is this Creature's Control of the GOP (forcing a fraudulent "Aye" vote at the RNC convention), thus assuring It won't be opposed to win a 2nd term!

Eight years of Mutton-Mitt will mean a COMPLETE AND TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE USA --- when wars will be started at a drop of an Israeli Hat (sorry, meant to say: yamaka), when the US Constitution will become null-and-void, when the US Dollar will finally become utterly worthless, by a phone call from his Banker Masters (who'll call in their chips).]]
    ———————————————————-

On the other-hand — the BO Creature will have 4 more years to further plunge us into Socialism and suck us dry through more taxation and further devaluation of the US Dollar and the attempted destruction of our Constitutional Rights.

This creature will, however, be hampered by some republican wins in both Houses, thus having most of its venomous teeth pulled during its 2nd term.

[[However, should the BO see itself not as a clear winner, it will assure its reelection by attacking Iran with two weeks to go (mid-to-late October) --- since a "patriotic" War always guarantees the "Commander-and-Chief" a sure win!]]
    ——————————————————

Conclusion:

Either subhuman will get us into never ending wars and ever closer to loss of All Liberty, All Prosperity and the eventual Total End of Our Nation as Free People!

For which “lesser evil” will you vote, now?
    —————————————————-

I, for one (and my family and friends) will not be party to such infamy! If either of these Horrible Creatures wins, at least we’ll have a clear conscience that we did not compromise our principles by acknowledging their existence in the voting booths!

We will vote our Conscience — Writing In Dr. Ron Paul!

A vote on principles is much better than a No Vote — and a trillion times better than voting for what one perceives as the “lesser of two evils”!

Write in Ron Paul for 2012 President is online!

Vote and spread it like wildfire!

4. montetrendkill

Fuckin ayn rand brainwash have fun choosing sides!

5. robin

Surfisher,
    What do you think about Merlin Miller who is running for president on the third party ticket? Ben did an excellent Reality Check on QE3-since it’s difficult to post on here, go to his internet site or on You Tube.. He’s so good at cutting to the chase and putting it in simple terms that everyone can understand. I love that he pointed out that so many Americans are stuck on the liberal vs. conservative paradigm, when it really should be about liberty vs. oppression. Spot on there. As soon as we made this realization, is when we made our huge paradigm shift from the left side of the spectrum.

6. Trevor McKissick

I believe in this man, he is what is said to be good for the county and it’s people. Unlike most people I don’t believe in wasted votes, or mainstream media. I do as much research on each candidate before making my choice. My top picks are Paul and Johnson. They are the guys that suit my personal ideology in what a president should be. I would happily go to work with either of these gentlemen any day. ~Respect

7. T Kosciuszko

It is Lamentable—But I Understand

A friend of an apolitical man,
    Was and is a Libertarian—
    He introduced an ignorant man,
    To an Honest man.

I am curiosity—I got to know the man,
    And…I acquired enormous respect for the man.
    Amongst them—he appeared to be the only man,
    That was principled and unwavering—a real man.

For many years he picked up the pages they slashed,
    Or ripped from the Constitution—and trashed.
    He dusted them off—and took ‘em to the stand,
    To insist—for the record—they’re still the law of the land!

Ol’ boys viewed him with curious amusement;
    He appeared serious—his yeas and nays didn’t rent.
    They concluded he was uncooperative—not a team player;
    So ol’ boy’s got ‘em nasty rumors—and were conveyers.

He dispensed with that—amd their wads of cash;
    He contemplated—concluded—and continued to clash.
    They snubbed & dubbed him NO—he’s only one—ya know;
    But one man would not bend—or go with their flow.

His principles were logical—amend it—or—original intent,
    Ol’ boys shrugged—they get soulless boys to circumvent.
    But an Honorable man—does not play like a boy—
    He advocated forcefully—against big boys an’ their big toys!

A thorn in the asses of Messrs Greenspan & Bernanke,
    Was a man demanding answers—for citizens who do not see.
    The man harangued ‘em about Constitutional wars;
    For sons and daughters—and what the framers were for.

Now—I understand—you can’t win any other way,
    Ya gotta push back—an’ fight ‘em every single day.
    89 Ds + 238 Rs = audit fedrev—it was unthinkable;
    No man—has done more to defend the inalienables.

One Man will soon depart—
    Thank you, Man!

T Kosciuszko

Ask any woman—and she will tell you,
    Do not underestimate magnitude of value—
    Of a happy mother on Election Day.
    One Man’s hands have held over 4,000 birthdays!

1. Surfisher

T Kosciuszko —

Superb!

8. robin

French Canadian,
    Why do you suppose Alex Jones called Dr. Steve P…yesterday and told him not to come on his show after his first interview that you posted? He had a few things to say about it on his blog. It’s also why my husband had his doubts about Alex because he didn’t want to talk about Israel’s connection with 9/11.

1. French Canadian

Robin,

I don’t know what you are talking about. More propaganda, I imagine. Dr Dteve Pieczenik is a regular guest on the Alex Jones Show. Piecenik always bashes the Jews, Alex knows this and still he lets him on his show regularly. Besides, they often speak together outside of the show. He gave him and hour and a half spot for an interview on Tuesday and he annouced it many times since last sunday and was eagerly looking for it.

He wasn’t on the show tuesday as schedule. Why? I don’t know. Probably Pieczenik got threats from the Jewish cabal. But I can tell you this: Alex did not ban this interview…. on the contrary, Alex likes when Pieczenik comes on his show.

I know you admire your husband, but don’t let him influence you, think for yourself. From what I have gathered from your posts, your husband seems to be an antisemite and hates Alex jones. If only you folks would listen to his daily show regularly, I could consider your opinion on Alex. But this is not the case, you base your opinion on PURE propaganda.

Alex is genuine, he works for YOU, ME, HIMSELF and for Liberty, Rights, Freedom and Peace for all of us. Alex only talks about what he can prove. He has guests from all side of the spectrum. He knows the Banksters are Jewish, but he avoids blaming all the Jews for that bunch of criminal banksters… he always says: Foreign Banksters who hijacked our country. He is not RACIST like Americans. He hates no races. He realizes that all races are human and they cannot be blame for what their goverments do. This is why I like him so much. If your husband cannot understand this, then I really feel sorry for him. Alex Jones is your greater asset to beat the Globalists and you don’t even realize it… it is so sad. I’m really discouraged for you people. You are so divided that you will fall like dominos. All this because you don’t want to listen to the Show and make up your own mind instead of reading daily propaganda against Alex Jones done by antisemite people. It’s mind blowing!

2. French Canadian

Robin,

I tried to get more info on the Pieczenik interview cancelled. All I found was that Pieczenik said Alex cancelled it, but Pieczenik didn’t say why… he only speculated.

I don’t really like Pieczenik, he says bizarre things like Hillary Clinton is doing an excellent job on appeasing the Arab countries… lol… and that Jimmy Carter was your best President ever…lol. I think he has some loose screws in his brain.

Anyway, If Alex really did cancelled the interview, it must be because the CIA threaten in to shut down his show one more time. For years they have been trying to shut it up (that must be because he is doing something right… don’t you think so?).

Alex is fearless, he and his family gets death threats regularly… and still, he keeps on going. The only thing he fears is for his show to be shut down. Recently they are doubling efforts to shut him up… they banned some of his videos, films, etc. Alex Jones Show must NOT be shut down… if the CIA succeed in doing this, it’s over for your country. Alex knows this and he is wise enough to not let this happen.

You people are afraid of truth. You prefer believing that Israel did 9/11 than to realize that it was your own country who did it. Israel is not powerful enough to have done this alone to your country whithout the CIA backing them. All we know FOR SURE, is that the 9/11 official story is a complete lie. Who did it? It’s anyone’s guess. I personnally believe it was an effort between CIA, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Britain.,,, and I put the top blame on your CIA… because without them, nothing would have been possible.

So please, stop bashing Alex and stop that antisemite bull… it reminds me of the time I was blogging on Neocons’s sites… it was the Islamistphobia bull. You’re both wrong. Stop looking for scapegoats… take a good look at your own country first and you will have all the answers.

9. robin

French Canadian,
    Thanks for your feedback about that article. We have lots of people that think like our former GOP chairperson. He actually is farther ahead than many, but not in foreign policy. It’s been hard to get on here, and still haven’t figured out the other sites=haven’t had a lot of time lately. I haven’t asked him if he’s seen that interview, but I suspect he has. I saw that some believe a false flag attack will happen close or on Yom Kippur. Let’s hope not. Ben is suppose to do a Reality Check on the QE3 tonight. It’s funny that someone posted that Bill O’Reilly is trying to do the same thing now and there is someone else who has a program called Reality Voice…Even NBC had something about him, so he is getting some attention for doing what no one else is.

Surfisher…Just wanted to let you know that Ben is still working on C…I’ll make sure to post that when he does a Reality Check. He told me there’s lots to pour over and I know he wants to be thorough and have all the facts first.

10. French Canadian

Brand new song. Enjoy Folks!

Music Video Exposes Presidential Right-left Paradigm

11. terry harp

originally it was so he made sure the other people get to safety before he left they were in his care

12. terry harp

13. OfficerKesta

This guy is not like the others buttering you up, and caring for the win, then never caring again.

14. Michael Stallings

Keep posting these weekly!

15. French Canadian

Ventura on CNN: ‘Every War Starts With a False Flag’

The Federal Reserve Has Been Given Police Powers, Glock 22s and Patrol Cars

1. Surfisher

French Canadian — your thoughts on this acclaimed documentary?

All Real Americans must watch this in ITS ENTIRETY –and spread it like wildfire! You’ll be shocked, disgusted and outraged of what the US Government has already done to Us, We The People, and what it is planning for Us further!

Award winning documentary from Aaron Russo (producer of such movies: Trading Places, Wise Guys, The Rose). Full Length Documentary Below — Watch, Share, Spread, Discuss!

*AMERICA — FREEDOM TO FASCISM*

1. French Canadian

Surfisher,

It is a great documentary. You are right. I liked Aaron Russo. His death is a big lost for all of us.

Did you see ENDGAME? Just as powerful and so well documented… no one can deny what is coming our way after viewing it. Worth seing!

EndGame HQ full length version

2. Surfisher

French Canadian — great post, already spread it as follows:

LOL — Jesse Ventura makes monkey out of this CNN shill.

Enjoy this 15 min video:

—————————————————————————–

*The Federal Reserve Has Been Given Police Powers, Glock 22s and Patrol Cars*

“…Section 364 of the Act, “Uniform Protection Authority for Federal Reserve,” reads: “Law enforcement officers designated or authorized by the Board or a reserve bank under paragraph (1) or (2) are authorized while on duty to carry firearms and make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States committed in their presence…Such officers shall have access to law enforcement information that may be necessary for the protection of the property or personnel of the Board or a reserve bank….”

Read full article:

JUST WHAT WE NEED — MORE GOONS WITH GUNS….
      ————————————————————————–

Not sure what the Patriot Act is. Could someone explain it to me — is it like an Act to get rid of Patriots…?

16. French Canadian

Robin, (I gave you a Reply on Tarpley and Ventura below your last post).

Okay, I’ve seen your post on the presidential site, here is what I think:

This guy is totally out of his mind. He understands absolutely nothing about World politics. Americans never tried to bring democracy to Arab’s nations. Why on earth would they want to do that? USA is not even a democracy… what does America know about democracy? “Democracy is two wolfes and a sheep voting on what’s for diner”.

Arab’s nations and all Third World nations have always been manipulated by Empires, since the beginning of World history. NO ONE ever tried to help them (except maybe Kaddafi lately with Africa). These empires all tried to forment chaos in these areas , so they could rub them blind, bring then to their knees financially and control them completly.

The same scam is continuing nowaday to bring a NWO. It is called: ORDER out of CHAOS. They create the problem and then bring the solution. There solution is slavery for everyone in a NWO. They will financially crush the World so badly, that people all over the World will be begging for their solution. This is what is going on out there. It is so easy to understand, that it blows my mind everytime I read such a stupid article.

Besides, this guy doesn’t realize that most of these countries do not want to be part of the Banksters’ scam. Until people understand the Bankster’s scam and there False Flag operations… you will have such infantile naive articles.

17. robin

French Canadian,
    It showed it posted on that presidential site, but will try again later. Busy day..I will post on the presidentialnews site again. Looks like they are setting up Jesse Ventura to be our hero after the great fall of America. My husband for a long time thinks he’s controlled opposition. It’s to ease us into the globalist agenda. He believes in open borders, etc. Still haven’t had a chance yet to listen to the Tarpley or the other guys interview. My husband again suspects that Tarpley is a disinfo agent for the Russians-he has his sources and he speaks and understands Russian. It’s why he has real intel, but mixes it with disinfo to keep his credibility. I don’t know enough to say one way or another, but I trust my husband’s instincts and critical thinking.

1. French Canadian

Robin,

I personally don’t care too much for Webster Tarpley. He is a Keynesian and a Marxist /Leninist and he doesn’t think you should abolish the Federal Reserve. I’m against all four of these things that he promotes. But he sure knows a lot about History. In that sense, it is good to listen to him. You learn things. And this is what I like about Alex jones, he gets on his show, many guests who have different opinions… so in the end, you get the WHOLE picture. Tarpley and Alex always confront each other since they do not think alike.

As far as Jesse Ventura, I don’t know, I sort of like this guy… he has guts. He seems genuine from what I have gather of him from so many interviews on the Alex Jones Show. Alex and I don’t agree on some of his issues, but in the overall, he is better than anything you have so far in this country for President. He was considering a V.P. slot on Ron Paul’s ticket if Ron would have gone Independent.

His new series of “Conspiracies” will air in the fall on True TV. According to Jesse, there are some very powerful episodes, better than the previous ones.

Anyway Robin, at least have your husband listen to Dr Steve Pieczenik’s interview… it is mind blowing! And today he has 1-1/2 hour interview on the show.

2. Surfisher

robin (and French Canadian) —

When posting on Doug Wead’s site and, also, on 2012presidentialelectionnews.com , MAKE SURE YOU POST ONLY ONE website addy, OR your posts won’t show up for days!

Example:
      It is OK to post:

*AMERICA — FREEDOM TO FASCISM*

———————————————————————————

NOT OK to post two or more websites in one post :

*AMERICA — FREEDOM TO FASCISM*

And also see this *The Federal Reserve Has Been Given Police Powers, Glock 22s and Patrol Cars*

Read full article:

JUST WHAT WE NEED — MORE GOONS WITH GUNS….
      ——————————————————————————–

Such need to be posted SEPARATELY to show!

See how my posts where done on:

18. French Canadian

Robin and Surfisher,

I went to the Doug Weed site and saw some of Surfisher’s posts but none from you Robin. I also went on the election site where you said you posted the article Robin, and could not find it.

About Merlin Miller, I heard about him, but I have so much informations in my head, that I cannot recall exactly who this guy is. Isn’t he the guy who went to Iran recently?

Surfisher, yes Aaron Russo’s film Freedom to Faschism is a great film, I saw it many wears ago. Alex use to frequently get Aaron Russo on his show before he died. But one film, in my humble opinion, that is even better is ENDGAME by Alex Jones.

You can find this film and many others incredible films on this site. There is a long list of movies and I’ve seen them all.

———————–

Yesterda’sy interview with Max Keiser was incredibly good. You will really learn something new in this interview

MUST watch:

September 18, 2012
    Max Keiser reveals the true financial agenda behind QE3.

Max Keiser: Ultimate QE3 Meltdown

19. Peter Cao

You are not aussie. our pm is a female

20. Mike2020able

Why israel is a threat to world
    /watch ?v =4fulXc74Zno .

21. Mike2020able

Why israel is a threat to world
    /watch ?v =4fulXc74Zno .

22. robin

Thank you Surfisher. French Canadian, It won’t let me post the last part of this article, so I will go to the Doug Weed site that Surfisher recommended and post the full article there. Let me know which site you go to..

1. robin

French Canadian, Took Surfisher’s advise and posted that article on the http://www.presidentialelectionnews.com site. Not sure if I did it correctly because it posted under a reply for Surfisher. I will need to spend time to figure out what I’m doing…Scroll down and you will find it and I will look for your reply and anyone else who cares to offer some feedback..

Thank you Surfisher for the info…Surfisher, would be interested in finding out what you think of Merlin Miller who is running for president??? Any comments about this independent film maker?

23. robin

Thank you Surfisher. French Canadian, Part 3….of that article..Wasn’t easy to do, but I’m determined…1 more…look at earlier posts if you can…
    For nearly forty years the United States of America and its citizens have expended billions of dollars of treasure and above all the lives and blood of tens of thousands of brave American military personnel in the na�ve pursuit of bringing civilization to this barbaric part of the world. It is a fool�s pursuit.

Did we not just recently make possible the �liberation� of the people of Libya from the tyranny of Gaddafi? And our reward? More bodies of Americans being dragged through the streets to the cheers of mobs? And then, after this barbaric act against our country, the President of Afghanistan Hamid Karzai (who owes his stashed away wealth to the American soldiers who weekly die at the hands of his police) has the gall to blame our country�s right of freedom of speech as the reason these riots and murders occurred.
    Enough of sending America�s best and brightest to this Allah forsaken piece of the world. There is nothing that any country in that part of the world�possesses that we do not have, oil included. We need nothing from them. Bring our sons and daughters home and let these ignorant ingrates go back to killing each other as they have been doing for fifteen hundred years. And then pray that no American President will ever send our Armed Forces on a mission that is impossible to achieve, namely peace in the Middle East. In fact, I would venture to say that the phrase �Peace in the Middle East� is�the ultimate�oxymoron.

24. Thethurgoodjenkins

RON PAUL/GARY JOHNSON 2012

25. Kevin Alexanderman

“Democracy is indispensable to socialism”. Vladimir Lenin
    “Democracy is the road to socialism”. Karl Marx

“The goal of socialism is communism”. Vladimir Lenin

When you hear the US government advocate democracy, what are they intending?

26. Kevin Alexanderman

Democracy is indispensable to socialism. Vladimir Lenin
    Democracy is the road to socialism. Karl Marx

The goal of socialism is communism. Vladimir Lenin

When you hear the US government advocate democracy, what are they intending?

27. Surfisher

robin & French Canadian — restart your posts to the below forums for instant exchanges NOW (but, still keep posting here, since WE WON’T allow Rmonkey’s cyber goons to win by hacking this forum non-stop)!

Post (for maximum exposure to the world) at these sites:

and

28. robin

(Editor’s Footnote, Sept. 16: FoxNews today�reports that 4 “NATO” members were killed by a Afghani policeman who turned on them at a police checkpoint. NATO my ass. They were�Americans. I am getting tired of this game of identifying our forces as NATO troops. There are only two countries really doing anything in Afghanistan, the US and�Great Britian. And the US is doing the largest part.�Describing our casualties as NATO is nothing more than�spin to try to�hide from the American public�the reality that it is mostly Americans dying there. Dammit,�the least these brave Americans deserve after giving their lives in service to our country is for�their leaders to acknowledge that they were Americans. Again, NATO my ass.)��

29. robin

French Canadian, part 2 of that article…taking forever to post this, but would like your input if you can follow.On February 28, 1973, we had received intercepts, from one of our listening posts, of Arafat and his top Black September Organization (BSO) henchmen discussing the arrival of BSO members in Khartoum. Within hours we had distributed this information to the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in order that their personnel could take precautions in the event that Americans might be targeted. Unfortunately our warnings were dismissed and two days later Noel and Moore, after being taken hostage, were machine gunned to death in the basement of the Saudi Embassy in Khartoum. The deaths of these diplomats would begin a series of four murders of American ambassadors in the Middle East during the 1970�s. It should be noted that only five American ambassadors have been murdered in our country�s history and four have occurred in that hell-hole part of the world.

I make no apologies for my words describing the Middle East. It is a part of the world that is ruled by ignorance. That some obscure person in the United States could make a YouTube video mocking Islam that�would cause rioting and the breaching of our Cairo embassy walls and the murders of four American diplomatic personnel in Libya�speaks for itself as to the level of reason that rules the current Islamic world. Does anyone believe that if a video mocking Christ or Christianity had been made by a Moslem in the Middle East we would see American citizens sacking the embassies of Egypt or Libya in Washington, D.C.? Of course not.

1. Surfisher

robin — and French Canadian, and all interested in getting maximum exposure to your views, do not confine yourself just posting here.

Post also at these sites:

and

2. Surfisher

Post also at these sites:

and

30. robin

French Canadian,
    Since they did not post my original post of the article a local politician who puts out a newsletter put out recently, I will try and post it in pieces. If you can piece it together, let me know how you would respond. French Canadian,
    I take it you don’t know much about Merlin Miller who is running on the third party ticket? Apparently, my husband told me he was a West Point graduate and is an independent film maker and did films about 9/11, etc. He talks about how our elections are a sham and that the elites pick the candidates in both parties. He has adopted most of Ron Paul’s views, so I plan to look into him. Here is a newspaper article that I’d appreciate if you could read and give feedback. How would you respond to this article? Any suggestions? This is written by a local politician who has a local publication…1st part…
    The news that the American Ambassador to Libya, along with three other American diplomatic personnel, was murdered by Islamic extremists yesterday brought back to my mind events that I had been part of nearly forty years ago. On March 2, 1973 Ambassador to Sudan Cleo Noel and his Deputy George Moore were murdered on the orders of Yasser Arafat after being taken hostage by a team of operatives of the Black September Organization (BSO). I was at that time a member of a very small group of National Security Agency (NSA) personnel who were tasked with gathering information on Middle Eastern terrorist groups and specifically those operating under the umbrella of the Palestinian Liberation Organization led by Yasser Arafat.

31. Surfisher

*AMERICA — FREEDOM TO FASCISM*

1. Surfisher

Still takes forever to post here — Mitt’s cyber goons are not letting go (Newsflash for them — your Master won’t win, no matter what other dastardly deeds you commit, it’s just making the Real Americans madder at you)!

2. dougalas

The IRS is not part of the US Govenment

3. dougalas

The IRS is not part of the US Government

4. dougalas

The IRS is not part of the US Government

5. dougalas

The IRS is not part of the US Government

6. dougalas

The IRS is not part of the US Government

32. 231gearon

Hah ! I hope you liked my analogy. Just to clarify…the captain was either Romney or Obama.

33. BorderCityBandit

IT sounds like you have what I call”HEAD UP YOUR ASS SYNDROME”,you believe everything and anything that the globalist controlled media tells you.if you think that us RON PAUL supporters are”WACKOS”,then you must also think that the “CONSTITUTION ” is wacko.we dont worship evil tyrants,like you obviously do.your obviously communist or at least ANTI-LIBERTY -ANTI-FREEDOM.perhaps living in another nation,would suit you better,just a thought.

34. BorderCityBandit

some of us are already in the water,being eaten by sharks(business and political criminals).”PRIDE GOETH BEFORE THE FALL”

35. booger man

Australia too, pm cant get far enough up his ass