350 responses to “Ron Paul: A Republic, Not a Democracy”

1. KillBaddBugz

Write-in counted in nine states: CA, IA, WI, AL, PA, VT, NH, NJ, and DE. May wanna use a paper ballot though. That way you’ll have human beings count it (who may tend to possess a code of ethics), rather than a fraudulent computer abroad. Mine won’t count, I’m voting to make changes locally. Just so happens though, that I CAN write it in so I WILL write it in. I am because I can. I vote Ron Paul.

2. Kevyn L

good idea. any idea what states will count the write in.

3. rockout2225

good idea. any idea what states will count the write in.

4. rockout2225

good idea. any idea what states will count the write in.

5. Kevyn L

good idea. any idea what states will count the write in.

6. Raishikaku

I disagree a democracy is a type republic so thus technically, we could be both or one or the other.

I hope we are a democracy though because if we are I don’t see why the people(meaning the public) cannot decide what they feel is constitutional or not. Rather then leaving this to a government appointed official such as a judge/Justice or w/e else they call them selves.

7. RONPAULFREEDUMB

Actually, he know from day one that he would not get the nomination. He accepted donations in the same way Newt and Herman Cain accepted donations. They took money so they could campaign and promote themselves. He did not expose govt. flaws. He propagated conspiracy theories and misinformed young voters. He did it to make a buck.

8. Specopleader

He didn’t know for sure whether or not he would be nominated until further into the campaign. He din’t promise anything; he didn’t promise he was going to be president. He accepted donations and endorsements like any other candidates because he believed he may have a chance if the message of liberty was well known. This campaign was a chance for him to spread a message to mainstream society about the possibility of liberty, and exposed government flaws. Persistence is valued in a true patriot.

9. itzahazylife

But Carlin was also wrong. There can be something done. I don’t blame him for being negative towards the end. He was old, and all he saw his whole life was political bullshit. And it only got worse throughout his life. So, he gave up on the country. He never lived to see the liberty movement get to this point. The liberty movement will force change eventually. There is no other opposing grass roots movement in its way. that’s politically active. The bigger it gets, the more influence it’ll have.

10. KillBaddBugz

Oh we’re in it alright. To bankroll it apparently. It’s over. Non-sustainable.

11. Bmanritchie

I’d say there’re other people involved too.
    George Carlin was right – it’s a big club, and we’re not in it…

12. KillBaddBugz

Yeah I do remember Dr. Paul saying that in past. I’m sick of being dictated to about who I can and can’t vote for. Hell with it…still writing in Ron. Whoever wins won’t be selected by the people anyway. International bankers are running the show :(

13. Stevie Moley

I’m voting my conscience that vote will STILL go to Dr. Paul. What ppl don’t realize about Johnson is he supports Privatizing Prisons, a very bad idea! Just look at Gitmo and our lack of liberties, rights, the NDAA, people disappearing, our vets being kidnapped (like Brandon Raub) the false flag of the CO. shooting.. do you really want “them” to have that kind of power. How many have died in Gitmo already.. no thank you!

14. Bmanritchie

Well here’s more bad news – I remember a prior video where Dr Paul mentioned how he’ll not endorse Romney (thank God) or Johnson b/c of Johnson’s appeal to keep “a few” troops in a select few foreign countries.
    Since I’m in Louisiana, I can only vote for Johnson anyway…
    As for the rest of the country, hopefully they won’t just bandwagon and vote for Obama/Romney just because they think they’re the only candidates running.
    PAUL // JOHNSON 2012!!

15. KillBaddBugz

No he didn’t register in any. Maybe he’ll endorse Johnson and I’ll vote independent as usual in that case. Yeah our so called gubmint are nothing more than career criminals that’s sure!! Like I said glad you posted since I didn’t catch what was in those parentheses. Anyone but obamney!! Amerika’s crumbling…

16. Bmanritchie

I guess I must’ve picked up the write-in map from 2008…
    Now I’m mad – hopefully Dr. Paul registered in all states as a filed write-in candidate just in case.

17. KillBaddBugz

I’m glad you wrote that because there ARE 16 states who won’t count it under any circumstances. There are only 9 that will. And voters need to check their own states’ laws as well. For example I just checked the Ohio constitution and lo and behold in parentheses I see this under “candidates names on ballots”…”other than candidates for President and Vice-President of the United States, and other than candidates for governor and lieutenant governor”.what a scam I’m so disgusted with all of it!!

18. Bmanritchie

Actually it’s 42

19. 231gearon

The mother and father was a metaphor by the way, nothing personal.

20. FreedomsReigning

My father and mother aren’t part of this criminal cartel. They’re the people who get targeted for carbon taxes and forced to barter their labor and property for debt notes. I AM honoring them.

What ever happened to taking a whip to the money changers?

1. dougalas

We should follow Christ and whip the money changers. This is the only act of righteous violent anger the Christ powerfully demonstrated. As all Christ teachings were only displayed as examples. Christ came into the world through Jesus who prepared his body for Him. John the Baptist prepared the tribes of Jude and Levi for this coming to fulfill the prophecy. Ultimately to finish the long process of bring the Tribes of Jude and Levi out of exile as they were Chosen out of Exile to be brought back into Humanity!
      When Jesus was baptized he gave his body over to the Christ (An Archangel who was elected through the Republic of our Suns (Solar) Creation. Understanding what this scientifically means take a whole lot of information to cover. Theoretical Physicist will have a hard time understanding this.
      The plan is for the peoples of Earth to stand up and fight against the money changers after being raped and pillaged by them. The Universe expands through Natural Laws that define the Laws of cause and effect. Understanding what drives individuals to work for a medium of exchange.
      Ron Paul wisely chose to run within the Republican Party because he could see that this would make the biggest impact for His cause. Now that We the People see that that both the Republican and Democratic parties have been strategically manipulated by the money changers, we should now step up to creating a strong Independent Party.
      How is this possible when the major energy and industrial complexes are so deeply tied to our enemies? This is where God intervenes. The knowledge of the benign nature of geological earth changes has been utilized many times through Earths History. Thus, once again the meek will inherit the Earth and another lesson will have been learned.
      Why will the meek inherit the earth? Because in the end they are the ones who bring true value to any given medium of exchange through their knowledge, as I said before and will say again now, knowledge is eternal and capital is temporal.
      We are nearing the end of this charade of manipulation and horrific violence. Let US be thankful that such days will be cut short. Time is given for all to make choices. The Natural Laws that comprise the Virtues of Humanity will define the future of Earth.
      The time is now and the Universe is not going to wait! I want to go on and participate in the further expansion. I warn you now that the evil powers that have lost their ‘birth rite’ want to take you down with them. Christ is the only defense.

21. FreedomsReigning

What ever happened to taking a whip to the money changers?

22. meloiverson3153

lol, kevin hart jus chillin

23. meloiverson3153

lol, kevin hart jus chillin

24. DoctorReevolver

obama or romney: more of the same
    check out my new music video
    “No Red No Blue” 2012 Election Song Vote third party on youtube

25. RONPAULFREEDUMB

What makes him a con artist is that he knew he could not get the nomination. He never had a serious platform. HE promised the world to a group of young kids and took their money. he was merely promoting himself, not actually running for office. When it was clear he would not get the nomination, he allowed them to continue to believe he had a chance.

26. ATVSANDPYROTECHNICS

He is about keeping the rights that were wrote in the constitution. Not to have no government.

27. KillBaddBugz

Sorry, that was my reply to you below.

28. KillBaddBugz

If Johnson were to support a STRICT non-interventionist foreign policy, I could. However he has already made some assertions that is NOT the case for Israel. He states that we should support them should they decide to act militarily against Iran. Additionally it bothers me the language he uses in his reasoning. “..should there be WMDs showing themselves” Are you kidding me? Such a phrase is a huge red flag in my view. It illustrates his likelihood to repeat the same Iraq lie perpetrated by Bush.

29. moviemaker933

If you think less government works, then MOVE TO SOMALIA

1. Libertarian777

If you think more government works, move to north korea.

30. Specopleader

I gave no capital to him, but I support his movement. What makes him a con-artist. (This is where you won’t reply back I bet).

31. GLAD oS

May I also suggest voting Libertarian? Gary Johnson is a good guy.

32. colin13194

May I also suggest voting Libertarian? Gary Johnson is a good guy.

33. KillBaddBugz

In 2006 Ohio Rep. Charlie Wilson won by write-in, getting 66% of the vote. Any vote in Nov. that’s not going to obamney is but a protest vote anyway. Anyone professing not to vote at all sends no real message. Those citizens will not be distinguished from those typical apathetic Americans who bitch and whine, claiming “Our Constitutional rights are being stripped away!” All the while, failing to even exercise them. As for Johnson? I’ll quote Dr. Paul. “Israel can take care of themselves”.

34. TheLibertarian4life

Why don’t you vote for Gary Johnson?

35. French Canadian

Robin,

I know you don’t realy know who is Alex Jones. Do me a favor and listen to this video clip taken out of yesterday show. You will see that Alex always talks about the banksters and Rockefeller and Rotchild. Here is military and Police calling on the show. You will get a better opinion on Alex than your husband have…lol

Police Speak Out on Red Dawn Style Takeover of Rural America