Ron Paul: Foreign Aid Leads to ‘More Trouble, More Debt’

1. Media, especially this particular channel, Fox News.

2. Congressman Ron Paul is too good to be a politician. If there were more congressmen thinking like him, our economy, politics, and image in the world would have been much better than today. The Middle-East will continue to be the main source of problem, and our military presence there will just increase the already staggering debt and bring nothing home but more terrorism and foreign hatred. This will be case as Congress unconditionally supports Israel no matter what it is doing over there.

3. I'm sorry, but how did more people vote for Mitt Romney over Ron Paul?

4. Sorry my other post didn't make any sense... So here it is again edited..

Ron Paul please continue to run for president, anonymous will back you up. We will spread the message to write you into office and to have hard copy elections, where manual voting you in will be the solution for rigged elections, so by population vote of the majority. We need you in the office. Everyone spread the word of protesting at your voting booths for a manual vote and not electronic, because of no confidence in

5. Ron Paul please continue to being president, please anonymous will back you up. We will spread the message to write you into office and have hard copy elections manual voting you in, by population vote. We need you in the office. Everyone spread the word of protesting at your voting booths for a manual vote and not electronic because of no confidence in governmental affairs. Please hold up the lines make a scene and take a group of people. Spread the word of corruption and lets get Ron paul ele

6. !!!! a shocking documentary - PBS video

9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out (1-hour version - PBS)
    watch?v=Ddz2mw2vaEg

!!!!

patriotsquestion911 com
    ae911truth org

7. hahaha hell yeah!

8. hahaha hell yeah!

9. who doesn't?

10. ron paul hates niggers

11. My friends told me who am I going to vote for in 2012 and I told them nobody because Obama and Romney are both idiots and I told them my ass goes toward supporting Ron Paul. Yo Ron Paul I finally got a job dude! It took me four months and a heck of search on Google to get this $9/hr so if you're running for President again tell me because I'll donate $25k to you. Also I am working on double jobs both pay the same. The dept. of labor didn't help me they took $300 on my payroll help me Ron!!

12. Withdraw ALL funding from EVERYONE in the Middle East.
    TOOT SWEET !

13. Keshe Foundation technology = WE NEED IT TO NOT NEED TO PAY ANY GOVERNMENT FOR ELECTRIC FREEDOM -__-!!!

14. Ron paul you have so much common sense.

15. Glory days of Bush-Cheney? I had a large paragraph typed that was very political telling you things that would avoid you doing proper research. But go do some proper research, and once you do that. You will come back a Ron Paul supporter, and wanting Mitt Romney to get the hell out of politics.

16. Ha? You never even watched it, go back to smoking crack.

17. I did! That's why I was baffled he got like 20 thumbs up. They are probably from spams and trolls or something.

18. How can you expect Ron Paul supporters to support a corporate candidate if you just told them to shut the hell up and called them " PaulTards ". Seriously, put your pointless bullshit to yourself.

19. Please, get the hell out of the internet, no one wants to watch your pointless bullshit!

20. tisk, you STILL support a flip-flopping candidate. :/