352 responses to “Ron Paul: Foreign Aid Leads to ‘More Trouble, More Debt’”

1. wallace3237

We should have been storming the FEDERAL RESERVE THAT WEEK INSTEAD OF CHIC FILA AND STANDING FOR GAYS RIGHTS .If That would have happen that week we may have had another REVOLUTION. That should piss everyone off on how both parties use our values for destraction while the Federal Reseve robs us of most of our assets. This is why laws should not be based on value.

2. wallace3237

. Thomas Jefferson said Never put defense before Liberty. The politician that tells you any different is a liarTime not to be a democrat or a republican but a Free thinking American that will not be destracted Chic Fila distraction 2 mths ago when everyone was fighting over free speech. anyone think of something else that happened that week which was more important and may uncover a lot of corruption. That week Ron Paul passed through Congress a bill to Audit the Federal Reserve.

3. TheRealBubfield405

Your statement is rather ironic...perhaps you need to committed to the wacko ward ;)

4. lukasnummer1

IF Ron Paul doesn´t run again in 2016, I´m not interested in politics anymore... I just don´t care without him. I got there, I got into studying Austrian Economics and textbooks, political history and fighting for and discussing freedom and paleolibertarism because of him. And I will leave all that with him.... if he´s really not running anymore. Then go to hell, liberty. I didn´t want an "idea" to prevail and become big enough in a few years and I didn´t change my life for "Rand" or someone...

5. lukasnummer1

6. wallace3237

You are like me and most Americans who watch the weather channel. You really dont care to until a real storm hits and then you tune in. I love this guy and would fight for him in a minute if he ask me because I know I would be fighting for Liberty and Freedom. If the other two ask me to fight Obama or Romney I would throw mud in their face , kick them in the balls and tell them to go to hell. I would gladly die for Ron Paul. That how we should all feel about a true leader.

7. wallace3237

8. steelers242009

I totally agree! Once you quit doing what the media tells you, and do research and watch videos like these, it hits you, and frustrates you that nobody else sees it.

9. steelers242009

10. Jake9123

we need this man as our president

11. Jake9123

we need this man as our president

12. quietman1k

Foreign Aid does not go to the peasants of the land i.e. the citizens. Foreign Aid at the expense of the American tax payer goes to finance and prop up dictators in foreign nations!

13. CAPTAINH0WDY

Ron Paul is the boss. America needs to give all those haters a big "FUCK YOU" out there in the world.

14. CAPTAINH0WDY

15. geschikt

fox facts LMFAO

16. geschikt

fox facts LMFAO

17. geschikt

fuck israel and fuck usa

18. geschikt

fuck israel and fuck usa

19. berizzle

calm down bud :)

20. berizzle

calm down bud :)

21. IAMHEWHOAM

You fuckin' paultards are just a bunch of sick-headed, psycho, crybaby losers! YOU ALL NEED TO BE COMMITED TO THE WACKO WARD!

22. IAMHEWHOAM

23. BroMinor

Oh so now Fox News wants to listen to Ron Paul.....

24. BroMinor

Oh so now Fox News wants to listen to Ron Paul.....

25. SkywalkerG1o

Go fuck yourself
    God you are believing clearly says,Then give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's."

26. SkywalkerG1o

Go fuck yourself

27. Francozilla

Majority of Americans (and Europeans) are stupid into thinking all these foreign aids are helping the underdeveloped countries. For one thing, 99.9% of that money goes to corrupt government officials, drug & arms traffickers/dealers. Why the average American/European fail to see that fact for the past 60+ years is beyond me. The crooked news media does play a role, but common sense alone should be enough to see through such deception. I guess the West has become a society of spoon feeders.

28. Francozilla

29. skittles2055

It's just so insane that the majority of Americans are not absolutely in love with Ron Paul. Then again, I guess, I didn't get it last time he ran for president. I was blind to him, oblivious and kept asleep. Now I see the truth with passion.

30. skittles2055

31. messlinger76

The problem is now most politicians just pray or throw in a word about god or Jesus to get votes. You should read Ron Paul's statement of Faith on his campaign site. He would completely agree with you. No constitutional basis for separation of church and state. That's not why he doesn't mix his religious beliefs with his political ones. He just wants to avoid the first thing I mentioned.

32. messlinger76

33. AthleticHuntar

How did it come down to Romney and Obama. man America is mostly a bunch retards.

34. AthleticHuntar

35. ontmuskie

Everyone should just right Ron paul and watch them both just spend hundreds of millions of dollars on their campaing ads and stuff. Ron Paul for president