Ron Paul: Foreign Aid Leads to ‘More Trouble, More Debt’

1. We should have been storming the FEDERAL RESERVE THAT WEEK INSTEAD OF CHIC FILA AND STANDING FOR GAYS RIGHTS .If That would have happen that week we may have had another REVOLUTION. That should piss everyone off on how both parties use our values for destraction while the Federal Reseve robs us of most of our assets. This is why laws should not be based on value.

2. . Thomas Jefferson said Never put defense before Liberty. The politician that tells you any different is a liarTime not to be a democrat or a republican but a Free thinking American that will not be destracted Chic Fila distraction 2 mths ago when everyone was fighting over free speech. anyone think of something else that happened that week which was more important and may uncover a lot of corruption. That week Ron Paul passed through Congress a bill to Audit the Federal Reserve.

3. Your statement is rather ironic...perhaps you need to committed to the wacko ward ;)

4. IF Ron Paul doesn´t run again in 2016, I´m not interested in politics anymore... I just don´t care without him. I got there, I got into studying Austrian Economics and textbooks, political history and fighting for and discussing freedom and paleolibertarism because of him. And I will leave all that with him.... if he´s really not running anymore. Then go to hell, liberty. I didn´t want an "idea" to prevail and become big enough in a few years and I didn´t change my life for "Rand" or someone...

5. IF Ron Paul doesn´t run again in 2016, I´m not interested in politics anymore... I just don´t care without him. I got there, I got into studying Austrian Economics and textbooks, political history and fighting for and discussing freedom and paleolibertarism because of him. And I will leave all that with him.... if he´s really not running anymore. Then go to hell, liberty. I didn´t want an "idea" to prevail and become big enough in a few years and I didn´t change my life for "Rand" or someone...

6. You are like me and most Americans who watch the weather channel. You really dont care to until a real storm hits and then you tune in. I love this guy and would fight for him in a minute if he ask me because I know I would be fighting for Liberty and Freedom. If the other two ask me to fight Obama or Romney I would throw mud in their face , kick them in the balls and tell them to go to hell. I would gladly die for Ron Paul. That how we should all feel about a true leader.

7. You are like me and most Americans who watch the weather channel. You really dont care to until a real storm hits and then you tune in. I love this guy and would fight for him in a minute if he ask me because I know I would be fighting for Liberty and Freedom. If the other two ask me to fight Obama or Romney I would throw mud in their face , kick them in the balls and tell them to go to hell. I would gladly die for Ron Paul. That how we should all feel about a true leader.

8. I totally agree! Once you quit doing what the media tells you, and do research and watch videos like these, it hits you, and frustrates you that nobody else sees it.

9. I totally agree! Once you quit doing what the media tells you, and do research and watch videos like these, it hits you, and frustrates you that nobody else sees it.

10. we need this man as our president

11. we need this man as our president

12. Foreign Aid does not go to the peasants of the land i.e. the citizens. Foreign Aid at the expense of the American tax payer goes to finance and prop up dictators in foreign nations!

13. Ron Paul is the boss. America needs to give all those haters a big "FUCK YOU" out there in the world.

14. Ron Paul is the boss. America needs to give all those haters a big "FUCK YOU" out there in the world.

15. fox facts LMFAO