20,000+ Supporters to Ron Paul: Please Run as an Independent or Libertarian!

88 Responses

Dear Ron Paul,

You are at the right place and at the right time not only to educate Americans about the principles of personal liberty, sound money, free markets and a sensible pro-America foreign policy, but also to continue the Revolution and lead us to victory.

We the undersigned don’t want to change the GOP — we want to change America. We pledge to “write in” your name on the presidential ballot this November 6th no matter what happens until then. Please consider quitting the GOP and officially announcing your candidacy as an Independent. We pledge to assist you in every way we can.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Processing your request, Please wait....

88 responses to “20,000+ Supporters to Ron Paul: Please Run as an Independent or Libertarian!”

1. MARK COONEY

Mr. Paul, ditto on all of the above, If you can’t or don’t want to carry the torch, support someone who will. Find soem way to form “The American Independent Party” Don’t quit now! We need a leader and/or at least a spokesman to fight for us.
    Mark Cooney

2. Mac

I feel as I did when Ross Perot left the election battlefield years ago. I respect Gary’s work, but he’s simply not the guy to be carrying the torch. Hopefully others recognize their right and write Ron in. Following the party line isn’t what we’re made of, ever since the 1770′s. There’s plenty of tea in the harbor to prove that, so why have we been content to do so thus far?

Ron, you continue to ask the hard questions that the regime and party-followers can’t answer. For that, you have my staunch support, since they’re the questions we’re asking also.

3. Val

I want to vote Ron Paul…..I’ve supported him from the beginning and even swayed more than a few to want to vote for him, but now that he’s off the ticket and doesn’t have a chance because we can’t write him in I am confused, REALLY CONFUSED over who to vote for. Garry Johnson would probably be my next choice, however I don’t want to just split the vote and wind up with either Romney or even worse…..OBAMA who will pound us even further into the ground over then next four years….If you haven’t seen D’nesh D’Sousa’s movie on Obama you owe it to yourself and your country to do so. It is an unbiased fact based movie on Barack Obama and where this country is being led. Do most people know that both Barack and Michelle have both been disbarred from practicing law?? Michelle in ’93 only 4 years after earning a Harvard law degree and Barack in 2008 for perjuring himself when asked if he had went by any other name when he passed the bar. (He used his adopted name Barry Sotoro) Why did Obama identify with Frank Marshall who was a card carrying communist? Why did he hang with Bill Ayers a former inmate who we all know did prison time for bombing the pentagon and other government buildings? What about Rev. Jeremiah Wright?? Why wont Obama release ANY of his papers from any of his schools whether they be from his student or teaching days?? HE IS JUST A MYSTERY MAN!!!! He sure found out after the mid term elections where the American people stand and will find out again on Nov. 6th. But, don’t even get me started on ROMNEY~ Here is someone who changes his mind more than he changes his underwear and is a little too “religious” for everybody else’s good. He’s in bed way too much with Israel which will have the tail wagging the dog once again as usual and my prediction is that with Romney we will find ourselves fighting in the middle east until the mid 2020′s…..for what????? For NOTHING, that’s what. So that we can live in fear of the next terrorist attack and the next and the next and so on and so on, while his sons of course are placed far from harm’s way. We don’t need YET ANOTHER president COMMANDER IN CHIEF who has NEVER SEEN BATTLE or the harsh realities that come with it. But……these are our choices, slim and none.

All I can say is that I feel abandoned by Ron Paul. When you run for president you should be in it for the LONG HAUL and if there is ANY way that you can stay the fight, YOU DO IT. If that means running as an independent then that’s what you have to do. I’m disappointed that he has not endorsed someone. That’s the very LEAST that he could do.

4. Harold Hejtmanek

Get together with Gary Johnson,Libertarian Party.

5. Renard Elisha

We got the 20,000 signatures. As far as I know, we have Gary Johnson on the ballot in 48 states and willing to hand over his place to Ron Paul, sliding himself into the position of VP. DOES ANYONE HAVE INSIDER INFORMATION ON WHY IT SEEMS PAUL IS NOT TAKING HIM UP ON THIS OFFER??? (other than the assassination threats…)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

6. sean

Ron, YOU, SIR, are the ONLY choice I can conscionably make. Good luck, Godspeed, and hope to see you steer this country in the right direction. If not through a presidency, then through education of the masses of confused and those who suffer from ‘cognitive disonance’!

7. Curtis Gates

The petition may be closed, but I agree with the above statement, and you can count one one more person who will be writing in Ron Paul’s name on Nov 6th! Even if the electoral college doesn’t vote with me, I like to think we’ll be sending a message to Washington with our write-in votes.

8. RC

Ron Paul is just as evil as President Obama. There is no difference between the two. President Obama is as far left as you can get. And Ron Paul is as far right as you can get. Do I need to remind you that there are 320 million Americans! If you want to force your agenda on all 320 million of us, then, with that same corollary, President Obama can force his agenda upon you and the rest of us. So quit tooting your holier than thou attitude horn at me. You Ron Paul supporters are just as evil as the other side of the fence.

I want a centrist. I want a moderate who can govern all 320 million Americans from the center, period.

1. sean

Grow up, son. More importantly, WAKE UP!!!

9. Georgia Boy

I am an African American male that is a democrat. But over the years I looked for truth( or atleast close to it) as oppose to lie after lie and propaganda after propaganda to make a long story short.. I see truth in you Ron Paul as a true American.. YOU GOT MY VOTE, and anyone else I can persuade to see the truth..

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

10. Meissa Kellison

I’m writing in Ron Paul, R-Texas, if nothing else, to send a message to the government of this country that I expect them to protect and defend The Constitution of these united sovereign states of America, and not dawdle all damn season coming up with new amendments to it!

I seriously hope Ron wins the Presidential election, but if not, he’ll be walking into work the next day with a whole-lotta clout.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

1. Meissa Kellison

by the way…
      …I’m registered Democrat

That’s gonna really hurt

11. Surfisher

Have the American People been reduced again to vote for the “lesser of two evils” — are there no other options?

My conscience cannot allow me to vote for the “lesser of two evils”, because, that means that an Evil will still get elected!
    —————————————————————————————————

1) The Barack is the evil we know — a Socialist minded professional politician that will have most of its venomous teeth pulled out when republicans win more seats this election. Thus, it will lack the ability to do much more damage than it’s done already. If the Barack is “elected” it will end its last term in a whimper.

2) The Mitt — the evil we don’t know…yet. But all indicators are that it is supported by the Central Banks. And that it supports Israel unquestionably to the detriment of our own national security (will start more unconstitutional wars to protect Israel, not the USA).

Should the Mitt win, we may be in bigger trouble — since it assured itself of no competition for the next republican nomination (see the false vote it made the GOP do on its behalf — THE TELEPROMPTER “KNEW” IN ADVANCE HOW THE VOTE WILL GO…SHAME, SHAME SHAME on the Mitt creature):

—————————————————————-

So, unless we vote for Gary Johnson — who wants to restore Liberty and Prosperity, what would you get instead:

Final four years of ‘toothless’ BO — or 8 more years of the Mitt (with the possibility it has groomed its spawn — 5 Mormon Sons — to keep the dynasty going) for many decades to come…?!