20,000+ Supporters to Ron Paul: Please Run as an Independent or Libertarian!

Dear Ron Paul,

You are at the right place and at the right time not only to educate Americans about the principles of personal liberty, sound money, free markets and a sensible pro-America foreign policy, but also to continue the Revolution and lead us to victory.

We the undersigned don’t want to change the GOP — we want to change America. We pledge to “write in” your name on the presidential ballot this November 6th no matter what happens until then. Please consider quitting the GOP and officially announcing your candidacy as an Independent. We pledge to assist you in every way we can.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

1. Rep. Ron Paul said that he has not decided who he will vote for as president of the United States. Well, I think the answer is clear. Mr. Paul we have followed you for so long and now it is time for you to follow us and write in your own name as your vote for president.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

2. I absolutely will write-in Ron Paul as my vote for president of these united states of America. A vote for Romney or Obama is a vote against the people of this country.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

3. IF RON PAUL ISNT WRITTEN IN THERE IS NOTHING WORTH VOTING FOR: THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO FIGHT FOR EXCEPT TO HOPE RON PAUL WILL RUN AS AN INDEPENDENT TO HELP SAVE THIS COUNTRY BEFORE WE LOOK LIKE SOMALIA; AND ITS COMING! WE MUST HAVE PRESIDENT PAUL KEEP FIGHTING BIG GOVERNMENT; OTHERWISE WE ALL LOSE AS "WE THE PEOPLE".

4. Christopher J. Thomas

There is no other option than filing in the blank:
    RON PAUL !

5. You have my vote.

6. I am also voting for you!

7. I'm voting for Ron Paul! I don't trust the Republican machine.

8. I'm voting for Ron Paul no matter what..

9. I'm voting for you!

10. This is how it's done folks:

The first time in 20 years that I actually voted for someone I support.
    You can indeed vote for Ron Paul if you want.
    The point is to break the Bi-partisan singularity.
    According to some - it is a zero sum game i.e. a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama. This is just simply b-s crap logic, but so be it.
    Dear GOP - I damn you to die.
    You are nothing but RINO's today.
    I will continue to vote 3rd, 4th, or even 5th party.
    You will change - or die.
    Even Pat Buchanan foreshadows your demise:

11. Please put your name on the ballot so i can have the right to vote for the person i think should be president.

12. I Was not counted in the 20k above.
    Please, Mr. Paul - You're our only hope...

13. There is still hope as long as you run, Ron! I was not going to vote these elections but will as of today, I will write in your name... RON PAUL.. Keep your promise and do away with the Federal Government and Save this Country.. You are our only hope.. Those other two are liars and we don't want them.. Please don't let those that believe in you down.. A Concerned US citizen..

14. Please run as independent! You are the only man we can count on that isn't under the thumb of the Federal Reserve.

15. I registered as Libertaran yesterday with hopes that you run under that party.It doesnt matter I'm writing in your name anyway.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gXwejQJzrJQ

17. Ron Paul may be Americas chance at survival , and no one realizes it. This man speaks the truth, and knows what and when he wants something, hes the man america needs .

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

18. Christina medina

Please, please, please run as an Independant. We need you!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

19. Dear Mr. Paul,

Please run as an independent. I want to vote for you!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

20. I will vote for Ron Paul because of Agenda 21, or what I like to call the holocaust of humanity. If you don't want to die for the New World Order then open your eyes and do the same. If you don't know about Agenda 21, look it up! The world's entire population depends on this election. It's time to fight for your rights.