Ron Paul: I Don’t Think Romney Will Have an Epiphany

1. Awww, Ron pissed in their Cheerios with some bitter tasting reality!!!

2. Ron Paul is golden.

3. I disagree.
    CA, NY, TX, and FL are all states that have different cultures yet they are all part of the US.
    State laws can also be different than federal laws some states like MA can have Romneycare, and some states like CA and CO can legalize marijuana.
    State lines do not imply different cultures this is more regional. I live in TX & TX has a strong Mexican influence, bc regionally we are so close.
    If we had an open border with Mexico I think we would have less violence and a better economy.

4. I disagree.
    State lines do not imply different cultures this is more regional. I live in TX& TX has a strong Mexican influence, bc regionally we are so close.

5. I am thinking the same way as you mat. If Audit the fed bill would get passed in the senate the truth could finaly be full blown to our people.

6. Is Ron Paul pushing Gary Johnson like he should? oh wait he cant right he is republican now?

7. Before I die their are 2 people I want to meet David Belle Parkour founder, and Ron Paul a very interesting and truthful man who deserves to be President of the united states.

8. No borders = no nations.
    No nations = a globalist one world government.

A one world government would wipe out the diversity of cultures and ethnicities of the human race. By it's very nature a one world government is anti-nation and therefore anti-culture and anti-democracy.

The idea of no borders is utopian lunacy.
    It's as simple as that.

9. No borders = no nations.
    No nations = a globalist one world government.

The idea of no borders is utopian lunacy.
    It's as simple as that.

10. Ron Paul, Gary Johnson... i wouldn't care which of them win.... just someone other than obama.. and i'd rather have bush back in office over romney, fuckin dipshit. if his policies are anything like his religion WeThePeopleAreFucked!!!

11. I really don't think Romney has a choice either... he is down in the polls. He is losing in Ohio. He NEEDS the Libertarian vote. Wake up Romney- it's time for the ultimate flip flop. Here let me help you compromise:

"Having a strong military doesn't mean we can afford to continue the nation building, when we need to do some nation building at home!"

"I believe we should audit the FED."

That's all you have to say!

12. LP supports open borders, libertarians think private property should be defended. Property is best managed by it's owners. By enforcing property rights libertarians promote a quality environment. By promoting open borders Libertarian Party is telegraphing their distaste for private property and their preference for the public commons. For a real world example just look to Ducotti Park on Sep 16, 2011 and then look again on Nov 15 2011 just 2mos of public commons. See the difference?

13. I will write in Ron Paul.

14. I hate to say it folks but Romney was indeed VERY impressive in the debate against Obama. As much as I still despise the GOP for their treatment of Paul, I couldn't help rooting for Romney to tear Obama a new a-hole in this debate and he didn't disapoint me.

I still do not believe any of the 2 will close the debt, but, Romney has me re-thinking that when he talked about weighing the price of everything vs. borrowing from China. Not specific enough, but, we do know if we elect Obama, there will be a larger government since their core belief is that the government can do it more efficiently then the private sector. It is that belief that has put us in the 16 trillion dollar debt to begin with. (that plus all the wars)

I hate to say it, but Johnson did not close the deal with his debate responces. He just seems like a sore loser to be honest barking the same thing over and over again. "cut tax to 0" I watched him fret over Obama and Romney's medicare discussion, and thought about my poor grandparents on medicare and started to have second thoughts about this whole thing.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm considering Romney again after that debate. If only he could promiss to audit the FED, and STOP the nation building we'd have a deal. If he can only tie his own comment about borrowing from China and cutting what isn't worth while, to the nation building, he might just wake up and collect the votes he needs.

Guess my point is that I'm still in the Johnson camp atm, but, hoping Romney adds more Libertarian ideals on his own here to win over more support. Right now, it looks as though Obama will take this and that's not good for anybody!

15. Or Gary Johnson!

16. Any reason you can't get a boat to NKorea/SoChina/E Angola/Westchester NY? Those are all hotbeds of socialism. If you liked George Bush and love Barack Obama those locations come to mind quickly. Here in the USofA, the socialists are about to run out of other people's money. Romney knows you can't grow an economy by taking people's money away. He's much more likely to enact legislation that will have you keep more of your earnings. Why would you be against that? Obama had his 4yrs and goofed off

17. I'd rather have 4 years of Obama than 8 years of Romney. Right now supporting Gary Johnson and getting Obama reelected will put Rand Paul in a perfect position for 2016, and will also put Gary Johnson in a better position for 2016 in case Rand loses the Republican nomination. For now, we should just load up congress with Republicans and wait until Obama does something so bad that they remove him from office.

18. http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2012/10/video-gary-johnson-responds-live-to-obama-and-romney/

Gary Johnson responds to Obama and Romney during the debate