Ron Paul: I Don’t Think Romney Will Have an Epiphany

1. All I can hope for if Romney is elected is that he looks to Ron for advice the way Reagan did (for a little while).

2. Ron Paul —heed his words on Foreign Aid: IT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL (illegally stealing money from working Americans to give OUR HARD EARNED INCOME to Fat Foreign Despots)!!!

3. A Blast from the Past — Ron Paul owns Larry King and Micheal Moore!

Wait and see — Ron Paul’s words will come true…again!

(I guess with the sleep-mode the media has put us with the “debates” it will be to late to save our Nation from ruin)

4. 9/11 WAS DONE BY ISRAEL CURRUPT TO GET US TO ATTACK THERE ENEMYS “IRAN ECT” DO NOT LET ISRAEL DRAG US INTO WAR. LETS TRY THESE GUYS UNDER TREASON. I WILL NOT STOP UNTILL AMERCA KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT THESE DIRTY ISRAEL MUSLIMS AND JEWS. TIME TO DIE ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! lOOK UP 9/11 DONE BY ISRAEL!!!!!

5. What a pity that Higgins is fitting the collar of all fucking irish schleps to be firmly in the leash hand the UK

“Sworn to be Free” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LMFAO!!!!
    “Oh but atleast there’s peace” BHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
    I’ll bet a prison bitch says the same thing while he gets his asshole stretched out.

I think I get why we both hate the americunts so much. They had a few generations actually willing to die for freedom unlike the green nigger isle

6. George lopez and Dave chappel for 2012

7. George lopez and Dave chappel for 2012

8. is Romney A Mitt or a Mith?

9. is Romney A Mitt or a Mith?

10. I love that he genuinely speaks out on the issue. Th other 2 say whatever they’re told to believe and look like it.

11. RON PAUL and JESSE VENTRUA!!!!!!!!!!

12. you can go ahead and add Obama to that…they’re one and the same

13. I hate Romney. Whoever votes for that delusional, racist, sexist, prejudice pig is a complete idiot and must be as bigoted as Governor Romney, and I’m sorry for America if Romney is elected

14. I’ve been saying this all year…come November, nomination or not, I’m writing this man in on the ballot!

15. Many Ron Paul supporters will vote for Romney instead of Ron Paul because they don’t want to risk Obama winning the election due to too many of Obama’s opposing votes being divided between Romney and Paul. That’s a flaw in the voting system; when a majority of voters vote AGAINST a candidate, but he still wins because he had a majority of the votes for any one single candidate. This loophole repeatedly results in a poor presidential selection, election after election after election. When you’re not voting for the one specific candidate you really want to be president, there’s a problem. But what these voters fail to understand is that this loophole hasn’t gone unnoticed by the powers that be; it’s counted on. If you think voting for Romney is going to be any different than voting for Obama, you’ve been fooled. If you aren’t voting for Ron Paul, you’re voting away Liberty. If you deny this, your not really a supporter of Liberty and you’ll have to remove your disguise to say so.

16. Actually, he hasn’t said. “Put me down as undecided,” he told Fox News. But I hope he does endorse Gary Johnson.

17. I don’t get it? Ron Paul is either right or wrong. If the country is really in trouble, how can I throw away my vote? I figure my vote is more important now.

If Obama wins, will there even be a 2016 election?

I wanted Ron Paul, but am not just going to abandon my country to make a point. Romney is not a perfect candidate and I hate making the “lessor of two evil” argument, but it’s more than that. This really comes down to, is it over? If you really think the US will fall and your last, final message is hey I will vote for Ron Paul, then maybe you don’t get it.

It sounds to me like you have given up.

I wanted Ron Paul, did not get him, so I got my name on the ballot in my district for committeeman and will work to support candidates that share Ron Paul values. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and get out there and do something.

Fellow Libertarians, don’t punish our children by allowing Obama to rule over us and destroy the constitution for another 4 years.

18. i find it interesting ron paul would not call romney and obama “people”, he had to stop himself, and went instead with “individuals”.

19. That female reporter is a fuckin cunt. What an idiotic puppet, notice how she tries to squeeze in these little Bullshit sentences to make it seem like Ron is not completely right, like the thing about taxes being a big difference or that there’s gonna be fireworks at the debates tonight after ron paul specifically said otherwise. Obviously someone with orders from above to make it seem like there really is a real difference between voting democrat or republican, so annoyingly obvious.