324 responses to “Ron Paul: The Campaign Continues! We Must Stop the Enemies of Liberty!”

1. ndog2998

oh an whats that supposed to mean? racist

2. ex3llence

You must be an Obama supporter

3. Michael reddy

I’m glad I took the time to watch and listen to Ron Paul. He is right, I’m aboard. Time to show other people and spread the word.

4. Camille Christie

Ron is the only sane choice. Ron, you are our man no matter what. We do not accept Obomber, Twitt, or Poser Johnson. We love you Ron ♥

5. IrishDrunk01

This man needs to be the next president of this not so great country of ours. Lets pull America out of the shit that we are in. Ron Paul is my write in.

6. wyldfox2007

Really, where is your proof? A website is not proof, never trust anything from the internet. I did my research and I do support ron paul on anything. So who is the imbecile now? I know who, that would be you. Now go troll someplace else, or stop doing it, it is a tired old thing that is not needed at all.

7. kristal cornell

Is Ron Paul still running!? :D <3

8. LibertyAndFaith

If you can hear Ron Paul speak and not come away from it completely enlightened, than you better check to see if you still have a pulse.

9. informationwarfare

Hey everyone I have the solution for the coming ECONOMIC AND FOOD CRISIS!

Check out my latest video “Permaculture – A Solution To The Problems Of Humanity!”

You will not regret.

10. LibertyAndFaith

In an election between Obama and Mitt Romney, the people are forced to coose between one problem and another problem. If it were between Obama and Ron Paul, we could actually choose between a problem and a solution!

11. RONPAULFREEDUMB

What planet are you living on? QE is a “load of crap? hahahahahaahaha. you don’t even know what QE is you dumb fuck. A fucking taxi driver can deliver a fucking baby. Ron Paul is crazy. He took plenty of money from lobbyists. Check out opensecrets website to see who contributes to his campaigns. You think it’s all dumb asses such as yourself? you imbecile.

12. LibertyAndFaith

The only good thing about old liberals is that they have to die sometime, and when they do, we can replace them with young revolutionaries who are in the know and can take their country back.

13. LibertyAndFaith

Ron Paul is a man under the influence of God!

14. LibertyAndFaith

With true liberty man will fear the natural consequences of his actions and be held ultimately liable to God. With tyranny man will fear the oppressive physical consequences wrongfully imposed by man and be ultimately afraid to move. Liberty or Death. DON’T TREAD ON ME!

15. panzer4u

Still trolling around I see. So how bout that Robert Mugabe school of economics that the FED is working from …still promoting the load of crap.QE infinity! Yeah Ron is just promoting himself… because delivering 4000 babies is so selfish, giving people healthcare when they couldn’t afford to pay it( what a bastard) and spending thirty years being called crazy because you won’t just shut your mouth and take the lobbyist money is so easy. So I’m curious who is your candidate of choice, spanky!

16. LibertyAndFaith

Thank God for Ben Franklin and Ron Paul!

17. LibertyAndFaith

A governmet that remains in the boundaries of the Constitution is a just government. A governemnt that constantly seeks to find loopholes in the Constitution to fit their purposes is a tyrannical government. God help us defeat the New World Order!

18. LibertyAndFaith

Ron Paul is my President. Screw you Obama!

19. tippman2k01

guys im a big fan of ron paul too, but he cannot win. he has no chance. he has been shunned by the media, and since the voting machines are electronic today, theyre rigged. so we need revolution. we need to get our military and private militias together and arrest obama and all of our bought out politicians for treason, and throw them in jail for life

20. proudpainter

What an amazing man and Presidential candidate! I think the world is in for a surprise this election. youtube.com/watch?v=QDQsIKbQLFY&feature=em-uploademail-new

21. cancroxx

Support from Slovakia!

22. RONPAULFREEDUMB

He never had an pressure. He had no chance of getting the nomination. He was running to promote himself.

23. Erik

I would not be correct to blame presentation as the reason Ron fell in behind Romney on the Republican ticket. I blame the superficial nature of our people, but in today’s America you must take into account that the smart kid with a pocket protector is never crowned prom king.

Ron Paul is the type of guy you meet out in public and who you immediately befriend. I could see him being my buddy, going to the gun range together, having a barbeque together, I can relate to Ron Paul, but that’s not what wins elections. Mitt Romney and Barack Obama maintain a more professional and unapproachable presence, which is important in order to establish a personal sense of respect for a presidential candidate. If the superficial majority in America doesn’t approve of the presentation, the message to that group is lost and in some cases the message is even unimportant. Perfect examples of this are former Governor Schwarzenegger and former President Ronald Reagan. My intention is not to discredit their abilities or views, but the truth is, these men had the majority vote the second they announced their candidacy simply due to their popularity. They were IMMEDIATELY respected and always maintained a polished presentation.

I understand that this may seem small and I feel sick that it would need to be said, but it is the honest truth. A candidate must be well spoken, confident and their verbal presentation must be polished. Genius and Logic are not enough (obviously). YOU MUST LOOK THE PART. If that means hiring a stylist out of your own pocket to follow you around on the campaign trail, so be it! That is one more job you created! If that means hiring a public speaking coach out of your own pocket… That is one more job you created!

Ron Paul carries the torch of Liberty and Freedom for the American people in an age when Americans have forgotten what it feels like to be free. An age when people can’t even fathom the notion of being a Sovereign member of “we the People” anymore. An age when people accept being subject to their government instead of becoming the rulers of our own destinies. An age when people are scared. I could talk for days on why I think Ron Paul is the clear choice as President of the United States, but the truth is, Ron just doesn’t look the part.. and I weep for our nation as a result.

DO NOT LET THIS BE THE END OF CAMPAIGN FOR FREEDOM.

Ron has set a foundation for future candidates to mount successful campaigns on the platform of constitutionalism, but they must understand that presentation is important. I think Rand is on a fantastic path to meeting all of these criteria and I would beg that he continue on this logical and inevitable path to the Presidency. Keep the words truth, liberty and constitution on the lips of our candidates and the voters and we will eventually get there. Keep up the YouTube Videos and the Facebook Pages, utilization of the internet will continue to be paramount in your efforts moving forward.

The final pieces of the puzzle have been set to place a constitutionalist in the White House.

“Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.” – George Washington

RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!!

24. Astra2012

i will write in CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL

92% of overseas troops do not plan to vote at all. This is a shame for our country!

25. nettoblaster

The pressure is off Ron now, he’s is truly free to speak his mind now and it shows in this video.

26. tahnok12729

he knows all our problems and he knew how to stop them, but he is ignored by the stupid, stopped by the rich, and hated by the powerful. he is the guy i want for president.

27. shroomingnewman

that’s my boy, ron paul

28. TheMaclowery

God Speed to Ron Paul

29. IAMHEWHOAM

Excuse me, errr ……Ron McDonald-Paul is a frickin’ jackass.

30. aurelbarber

Ladies and Gentlemen, the WRITE-IN RON PAUL CAMPAGNE is in first line not to win this election cicle, because of the VOTING FRAUD MACHINES! Its rigged and everybody knows it. Whats really matter is TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF FREEDOM-LIBERTY MOVEMENT and TO BECOME THE TENT. Through this WRITE-IN CAMPAGNE you”ll become stronger in order to TAKE-OVER THE REP. PARTY. This is the REAL GOAL, or should be, otherwise America will become a GULAG like it was in East Europe. THEY allready have the laws ( NDAA; PATRIOT ACT; etc. ) to do this. I”ve allready expiereced this, i”m talking to you to not make the mistake to get involved in other issues like: GJ;OBAMA;ROMNEY;DEBATES, nothing matters now other than WRITE-IN CAMPAGNE.

Sincerly yours
    aurel barber

31. elbuggo

Fantastic.

32. IAMHEWHOAM

That’s a good one! Ya got me, I should’ve thought of that one myself, weeks ago. How’s this?….Ronald McDonald-Paul? That might work, but I’ll get back to you with some more……Give me a few minutes.

33. Barb sarver

I agree with you, ronpaulordie21. They are one and the same slave for who really runs the show. My heart goes to Ron Paul but I will vote Libertarian. God Save us.

34. muscleman677

Gary Johnson 2012!!!

35. DrunkenGodMode

I think your sources are a little exaggerated, There was the Rwanda conflict, like 10 years ago which resulted in 800k dead and estimates of Darfur from the United nation, since 2003 are about 300k. Can you show me a link or something to your numbers, because Darfur is about 6mil in population and Rwanda is around 10mil. A lot of people live in displacement camps and there is humanitarian needs such as food, clothes, etc. but you can not preemptively wage war and call it “humanitarian”.