324 responses to “Ron Paul: The Campaign Continues! We Must Stop the Enemies of Liberty!”

1. nola419glass

i want to help this guy in every way possible

2. suwadbureau

Well put.

3. nksharpshooter

I agree with you, I wish that we had the same amount of public energy that America has to change the country, over here there is no one worthy of idolising as pioneer to change this one great nation.

4. tsunakaa

everyone please remind people you know to vote ron paul for president. me and my family are.

5. FataLxHaZe

Overthrow the Government , And raise the people. Ron Paul 2012

6. DobermansRock

You are retarded.

7. SRHisnum1

But with an even stronger influence of GOD! :) Have faith, there are so many great, loving Americans that stand for a Nation who loves all and stands for All!!! Some of us love every single soul God created, which is every soul ever made. :)

8. SRHisnum1

U got my vote Ron Paul and the rest of the 99%!!!!!!!! We will take or country back!!!!

9. SRHisnum1

10. ims0deranged

Spoken like a true sheep. Hug your iPhone some more you prick.

11. Obamawarmongers

America is a country under the strong influence of Satan !

12. RitchieMad

Big support from Czech Republic! We're watching it closely and we know there's only one possible outcome once Dr. Ron Paul is not elected - rEVOLution.
    Please write-in Ron Paul to spread the message and open the hearts and eyes of blind people. Do it for Your country, as well as do it for the whole World! Stop the possible WWIII by Obamney dictature!

13. aikidoboynj

The last great american statesman.

14. cyrusjerome

idk about god, but im sure he has Great Intentions.

15. IAMHEWHOAM

Are you off your 'meds' again? I hear there a some new ones out there that work wonders for delusional freaks. You should ask your 'shrink' about them!

16. arenbesim10

England needs a Ron Paul. I try to tell people about his ideas and talk about the bank of england like the federal reserve but i dont know the ins and outs so its hard.

17. IAMHEWHOAM

And you are a pair of weirdo panties!

18. 1775Marine1775

have fun when the dollar crashes and you starve to death because you didn't elect this man, and have fun when war with Iran drags us into world war 3

19. IAMHEWHOAM

wRONg Paul is a jackass and you're a white trash freak.

20. arenbesim10

you are a psycho bra.

21. IAMHEWHOAM

Tell me, why I should be ashamed of calling a spade a spade?

22. al relbity

An idea who's time has come can not be stopped by any army or any government... Ron Paul

23. freemanx2x

You should be ashamed of yourself...And you will.....

24. royheels88

and Chris Mathews with his cult at MSNBC

25. thetruth34o9

26. RC

Amen Kip Spelling..........

If Ron Paul really loved this country and did not want Obama to take us further down the path of no return, then the Ron Paul supporters better wake up before it is to late. If Obama is re-elected then you can only blame yourselves and Ron Paul will have become my enemy and I will do everything in my power to take him down. I won't have a problem doing that.

At this point in the Presidential run, Ron Paul has no way of garnering 51% of the American vote, or 270 electoral votes - which translates to around 90 million votes. It ain't going to happen. So, you Ron Paul supporters better get your heads out of where the sun doesn't shine. IF you don't, there won't be an America left. Not for you, your children or your grandchildren. Romney is not perfect, but that is who I am voting for.

I am not here to convert you to Mitt Romney. I am here to convince you of the errors of your ways before it is to late. There will come a day, and I know it will come, that the Ron Paul supporters (at this time only) will have "weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth" due to yourselves being blinded and when you do realize what your mistake has been it will be to late.

If you think the last four years have been hell, JUST WAIT, you are in for a real treat if Obama is re-elected.

27. brkur

Ron Paul will have a far greater legacy than that of Obama and Romney combined. The seeds he planted in the minds of many will spawn patriots for generations to come.

28. IAMHEWHOAM

Who cares? You people are too weird to be taken seriously.

29. brkur

Unlike you Obromneytards who think you have it all figured out because Faux News told you so.

30. IAMHEWHOAM

You fuckin' paultards are all psycho fuckin' WEIRDOS!

31. schlagerknows

The Federal Reserve, the central bank, is in bed with our Government. No politician or president will fix the internal problems in America. There is no change. There is no hope and there is NO FUTURE unless we get rid of the tyrants in our political system. Should a real president stand his ground the CIA/FBI and other corporate entities will gladly wipe them out. (Just like they did JFK) WAKE UP! RON PAUL 2012; JOIN THE REVOLUTION

32. GoldandSilverNow

Ron☆★RonPaul____★☆RonPaul☆★☆­­­­­­­____RonPaul
    Ron☆★RonPaul____★☆RonPaul☆★☆­­­­­­­____RonPaul
    Ron☆★RonPaul____★☆RonPaul☆★☆­­­­­­­____RonPaul
    Ron☆★RonPaul____★☆RonPaul☆★☆­­­­­­­____RonPaul

33. Kip Spelling

I don't get it? Ron Paul is either right or wrong. If the country is really in trouble, how can I throw away my vote? I figure my vote is more important now.

If Obama wins, will there even be a 2016 election?

I wanted Ron Paul, but am not just going to abandon my country to make a point. Romney is not a perfect candidate and I hate making the "lessor of two evil" argument, but it's more than that. This really comes down to, is it over? If you really think the US will fall and your last, final message is hey I will vote for Ron Paul, then maybe you don't get it.

It sounds to me like you have given up.

I wanted Ron Paul, did not get him, so I got my name on the ballot in my district for committeeman and will work to support candidates that share Ron Paul values. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and get out there and do something.

Fellow Libertarians, don't punish our children by allowing Obama to rule over us and destroy the constitution for another 4 years.

34. 2ndsChance

I plan to vote for Gary Johnson. He's not Ron Paul but he beats the living $hit out of the other choices right now. And that vote will be counted. In my opinion a vote for Johnson is a vote for Paul, and more importantly A vote for Liberty.

35. 2ndsChance

Why would you waste your vote? It won't be counted... I plan to vote for Gary Johnson. He's not Ron Paul but he beats the living shit out of the other choices right now. And that vote will be counted. In my opinion a vote for Johnson is a vote for Paul, and more importantly a vote for Liberty.