324 responses to “Ron Paul: The Campaign Continues! We Must Stop the Enemies of Liberty!”

1. propjam2

Thank you for trying Ron. I’ll never forget you. much love from the UK

2. colorado31cowboy

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012;GO RON PAUL!!!

3. Angel Kryptonite

End this Two Party only B.S.

4. Angel Kryptonite

If everyone that wanted to vote for Ron Paul would vote for him. He would have a chance. Im getting tired of ppl saying Ron Paul and other third parties don’t have a chance. Just vote for who you want.

5. Matthitizidu

He’s honest and stands up for liberty! What’s not remarkable about that. Who cares what he believes? And yes he does believe in the separation of church and state.

“It isn’t the point of what you believe it’s the point that you’re allowed to believe” Ron Paul

If you don’t get it I hope some day you’ll join us.

6. josh pritchett

Life+ YAHWEH 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144(1.618)216 When life’s being good, you’ll live it up if u can. Because the good and the bad never goes as planned. When you live for the year, and not for to day, you’ll get in a rush, and always loose your way. When the light starts to fade, and you slowly loose your sight. When your firm grip on life, isn’t so tight, day turns to night and your friends will want to fight. Look in your heart, try to do what’s right, say a prayer for us tonight! Life+1

7. Apiaanilol

What is so great about Ron Paul. Ok, he wants to end the war, and has some other good ideas concerning drugs etc. But he doesn’t believe in evolution or in the separation of church and state.
    Please someone explain what is so fucking remarkable about him.

8. nanocalp

:D

9. malkovm

Voting for Obama is voting for marxism. Marxism on the one hand and freedom on the other. The choice is yours.

10. Itsmeeman1

RON PAUL – A Sane man in a Psychotic Government.

11. wiggledytoes

Every single time he speaks its amazing. Ive never known anyone so bang on the mark. Everyday that passes theres more and more information that needs to be heard. We need people like Ron Paul, not just because hes right and just but because he is an insider who lives around these criminals. Up untill this point i didnt realise they were going to do quantitive easing each year and that other countrys are pulling back away because of it. This man is fair and just and thats what he would create.

12. Itsmeeman1

Ron Paul & Liberty OR 1984 Government Oppression & Perpetual War.
    Make your choice… while you still have a choice.

13. Surfisher

Voting for the lesser of two evils, still gets you evil.

Has anyone noticed the Barack creature looks more and more like a chimpanzee, and the Mitt creature like a statue in Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum…and that both are liars and cheats that hate Free Americans!

So, are you going to vote for Plastic Man or Monkey Boy…hoping whichever one of these evils will destroy our Free Nation at a slower pace…?
    ————————————————————————–

Or, are you going to take a stand against these two anti-American subhumans, and vote your conscience instead!

Gary Johnson is THE ONLY ONE TO GET YOUR VOTE — if you are a Real American!

14. JDBCreations

I want Ron Paul to be President so so so so so so so fucking bad!

15. crimsonking440

“Using public roads is socialism.”
    No, it isn’t. I paid for those roads, whether it was voluntary or not doesn’t matter.

16. davekpghpa

What a truly great man. Thanks very much for posting this.

17. TheAmazeman

“Them” (the people in government? or maybe the enforcers?) being “dominant” doesn’t make it a reason not to speak out. So what if there’s a few bureaucrats monitoring or planning to monitor some person’s emails or speeches. That shouldn’t be a reason to avoid saying what you think, it’s a reason to say what you think multiple times.

18. iGETit DOyou

I love Ron Paul videos, just gives me a sense of hope… and i’m Canadian…

19. JeanLucPicard23

The truth is treason in the empire off lies……

20. JeanLucPicard23

I love this man and I cant bring myself to do anything but write in his name this November…..

21. Cdyan czay

I used to be a dem because I abhor the republican establishment. Now I’m a Ron Paul Republican. His ideas did not convince me to make that change, they inspired it. When what he said would happen does, his message will be heard though a megaphone regret. he’s the only logical leader, isn’t it interetesting that the county doesn’t get to choose him?

22. willo996

Ron Paul is a lovely brilliant man! if you think he is wrong then YOU are wrong!!!

23. Daniel r Bartek. Jr

I have free-design for new election number
    Sticker 2012

Ron paul( caps) help me defeat the
    Enemies of liberty 2012

24. IAMHEWHOAM

I rest my case! You’ve proved my point so well that I must thank you for your guilty plea.
    Every time I post a nasty or obnoxious comment, I’m sure to get at least five or more belligerent replies. It’s hilarious! Don’t you get it? I show this stuff to my friends and coworkers and we have a good laugh!
    I’m just using you paultards for comic relief on my lunch hour! I don’t hate wRONg Paul, I just love to make fun of people! …..and you guys make it so easy!

25. TeeJayFlowTV

psy·cho·path
    A person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior

weird·o
    A person whose dress or behavior seems strange or eccentric

So we are violent and abnormally behaved because we support liberty and the truth?

Well you’re kind of right, if we don’t get our liberty and the truth we will act violent and abnormally…

Dumb ass

26. MrRtek84

They Asstablishment can stop the old man, but they cannot stop the Ron Paul in us in the tens of thousands.

27. jcrowley1985

Technically Libertarian is his third party. Too bad third parties stand no chance in a corrupt two party system. The ballots are rigged from the moment they preprint the two main choices right on it. To be completely fair, ballots should only have a write in space.

28. Ralph Day

Why should we as Americans vote for two conjoined parties? The Republicans and Democrats are two similar. I think Ron Paul should divide the party and run under a third party. I am from Texas, and believe me people even today are talking about Ron Paul more than the actual presidential candidates. Come and see for yourself!!!

29. MrJM540

Hats off to Ron Paul! But I really fear for people like him… people who stand up against the dominant! They haven’t failed at shutting up others like him :/

30. MrJohnnyLondon

Ron!!!! What in the world are they spraying on us!? Please mention this.

31. MrJohnnyLondon

Ron!!!! What in the world are they spraying on us!? Please mention this.

32. MrJohnnyLondon

Support Ron Paul. He is such a great man. I just hope he could address ‘What in the world are they spraying’ We need this brought out into the public eye.

33. MrJohnnyLondon

34. Dylanmanhire

R.I.P ron paul :( good night sweet prince <3

35. Tom Jackson

The powers that be are afraid of us and Ron…. Don’t give up now!!!!!

1 3 4 5 6 7 10