Ron Paul: Forget A 3rd Party, We Need A 2nd Party

1. How the hell can the majority of Americans not see that this guy (or Gary Johnson) is your only help?! Our people that stupid from all that fast food seriously!

2. 5th of Nov in London and around the world lets show them our numbers

3. Why is there not millions of Americans kicking off and protesting it’s a joke! Take your country back set an example!

4. Why are there so many videos that are “currently not available”?
    Mostly videos that don’t suit the status quo!
    Is this Censorship?

5. These people blink more often than that chick from Twilight.
    Oh and End the FED. Ron Paul 2012

6. Why isn’t Louis Farrakhan talking to Ron Paul????….anyone???

7. Thank you Vivendi for purchasing NBC! At least you give us a lot of RP.

8. I like the fact that you like it bro

9. lol I like your username dude

10. I wonder if both the morons running for president combined can beat this guy in any debate .. Probably not…thanks GOP for screwing Ron, good luck with your pet Romney…it looks like Obama is gonna stay on for another 4 years.
    Don’t blame me, I voted for Ron Paul in 2012, but I guess he makes too much sense to run this country..

11. I know Ron Paul was the only hope but he was just a messanger and the voting system is fake anyway all votes this year will be counted in Spain by a Soros company “SCYTL”. Ron Paul has brought millions together under the banner of Freedom and Liberty, now its our turn, Remember Remember the 5th of November!

12. vote gary johnson 2012 and ron paul 2016 gary johnsons on the ballot!

13. vote gary johnson 2012 and ron paul 2016 gary johnsons on the ballot!

14. usa paid 400 billion for war 19999 wtf u people talking about here.i m so fed up with the debates.

15. James A. Bergmann

Rep. Paul,

I am 77 years old, have served MY COUNRTY for 4 active and 4 inactive (Korean Conflict) with the USAF, I have servered my Community (Franklin, WI) for 7 years as an active Alderman, been and a small businessman for 35 years, I agree with many of your stands BUT I CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WILL NOT SUPPORT YOUR REPUBLICAN PARTY ????? I have championed many lossing CAUSES and looking back I forgot what the real fight was all about, in many of those causes. THE OBJECTIVE IS REMOVAL OF A BAD PRESIDENT we currently have. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, I am asking you as a proud American, Korean Veteran, local public serverent, I AM ASKING FOR YOUR SYUPPORT. God Bless American!

16. Rand Paul’s pro-liberty record:

Filibustered the Patriot Act

Blocked a bill from being interpreted as authorizing war on Iran or Syria

Introduced a bill that would end warrantless domestic drone surveillance

Voted against SOPA and CISPA

Opposes the TSA

Stopped an increase in minimum punishments for drug crimes

Opposes the NDAA

Removed a provision that would’ve allowed detainment even with a court ruling of innocence

Thumbs up for RAND PAUL 2016!!!!

17. rich people are people too