Ron Paul: A Major Event Could Occur during the Next Administration

923 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

923 responses to “Ron Paul: A Major Event Could Occur during the Next Administration”

1. pixel00706

You American are history… Ron Paul was… WAS your last chance. from now you need to buy the BBBs Beans, Bullion and bullets cause it’s gonna be a rough trip from here on in. Most of you will not make it

2. alfredalvarez85285

Ron Paul is a great man and he was cheated by the GOP, but his career is done.

Obamney is going to win the election no matter what. Ron Paul probably didnt expect to get as much momentum as he did. He was more than a candidate; he started a MOVEMENT thats going to last beyond this election.

Voting for Johnson will help keep that momentum (even if he doesnt win). I’m sure we’ll see more liberty minded candidates in 2016 (such as Rand Paul and maybe even Johnson again)

SO VOTE JOHNSON! :)

3. XulChris

I never called you a moron, I simply asked if you were one.

Moron.

4. thisisyourwakeup

yes Class A war criminals , question is the average person is now looking at the choice between the two fakers Obama and Romney

5. aligzanduh

Vote For His Protege Gary Johnson

6. ju88ff

LOL of course I know that. OMG you people are mentally ill i swear

7. cheneysmiles68

Write in Ron Paul. The Elites want us to only have the sham of voting for one of their two puppets. A vote for RP is a wasted vote, a vote for RP is a vote for Obama……they will always give us excuses for not voting the way we really want, the way we SHOULD vote. No more lesser of two choices…..I am sick of it.

8. cheneysmiles68

I will do the same and write in Ron Paul. The Elites want us to only have the sham of voting for one of their two puppets. A vote for RP is a wasted vote, a vote for RP is a vote for Obama……they will always give us excuses for not voting the way we really want, the way we SHOULD vote. No more lesser of two choices…..I am sick of it.

9. Introducez

thrs a high pitch sound in this video

10. interceptfist

Homie, hear me out. Do you think Ron Paul even has a chance any more? His name is not even on the ballot. At least Gary’s is. Do you want Obama or Romney to win?

11. SportsLifeChicago

The one and only..Ron Paul!

12. biggrex

Vote Virgil Goode :)

13. TheDebtAssassins

Well its just little thing called been a supporter since 88. And no my state is a diebolder one. Its a vote for my soul my friend. If he got in 88 my fellow soldiers would still be alive. I dont believe in a no win scenario when it comes to whats right.

14. gabewilson96

It’s gonna be a super circus! LMAO

15. stevemcgee99

40:20 – Paul says the ‘worst trend’ is the attack on 1st Amendment rights.

16. HIKIXS1

lets hope we never see a “major event” .And all the so called survivialists and preppers, a major war would probably mean you would live to die a sick horrible death….PEACE!!!

17. TheDebtAssassins

Aw division isnt wisdom in my neck of the woods.

18. aiden47988

I truly don’t understand why you would do that bro? Have you checked to make sure your state actually counts write-ins? Gotta go with your heart, I feel ya. I was really defeated after the GOP rule changes, so that really forced my hand. I’m very much in-line with the Libertarian Party myself, the Larry King interview on Hulu really sealed it for me

19. TheDebtAssassins

Naw, would rather use the prison labor correctly with REAL criminals.

20. TheDebtAssassins

Cool you can bury me!

21. actiontec2o4

We need a revolution! a killumination…we will fight for our freedom!

22. TheDebtAssassins

I respect that comm. Its your vote, vote your heart! I will proudly write in my obvious choice.

23. kenmorto

Does anybody know a yellow bellied LOYALIST, like in the last Revolution? Share my prepper/ paul video with them! Tell ‘em where there Jobbie, Job went with it! :)

24. nrgguyd

here here!

25. stevemcgee99

‘write-in revolution’ – Ron Paul’s response: 27:30

26. aiden47988

Nope, not bots! I’m a fan of both but have been actively posting support for Gary Johnson after the GOP killed Dr. Paul’s chances. It’s the only logical decision. We lost the take over of the Repub party, it’s over. It’s time to take the message and fuse it to the Libertarian Party and quit messing around

27. gadgetdepot

One thing I’ve learned are that Ron Paul supporters (which I am as well) are unfamiliar with bible prophecy and its importance.

The only thing that has kept this country from receiving the wrath of God is the fact that we’ve always supported Israel (which seems to be quickly changing now, since the NWO planted leaven/misinformation about Rothschild crap owning Israel and also causing 9/11 to make us hate Israel). That is the ONE thing we’re lacking in wisdom/knowledge.

1. RebelForceCommand

Israel as described in the Bible died long ago with the new covenant. Believers in Christ became members of the Family of God through their Faith and the New Kingdom is no longer one of this world at all.

You have been taught things that are simply not accurate about what the Bible says. The problem I believe is that far too much of the Bible is taught as a direct instruction, when many of the parts taught are merely to be reflected upon as the precedents to our present reality.

I believe the Bible makes it clear what are direct instructions to post fullfillment covenant Believers separating themselves from all other documented Biblical activities and instructions that were pre fullfillment.

28. adamecj2889

Ron Paul planted the seeds and inspired the youth. I’m one of them and I’ve done my duty to wake up people to the ideals of what being American is and what sets us apart from other nations in the world and history. I will continue it and I hope all who understand the message will as well.

29. kingz8ter

what is right is right and what’s wrong is wrong, no matter how popular it is or may appear to be.

30. TheDebtAssassins

How respectful.

31. TheDebtAssassins

writeinron2012

32. XulChris

What, are you some kind of moron?

33. BudDub67

He is most likely talking about a false flag :(

34. George Edwards

It’s not “Gary Johnson or nothing.” Gary Johnson WILL NOT WIN (I fully intend to vote for him of course). Sure, vote for Gary Johnson… but keep your guns loaded.

35. BudDub67

what are you talking about? GJ supporters and RP supporters are the same things, Libertarians.

1 2 3 26