Ron Paul: A Major Event Could Occur during the Next Administration

923 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

923 responses to “Ron Paul: A Major Event Could Occur during the Next Administration”

1. martymcfett

Ron's retiring. Rand'll still be alive and young though..... in politics that is.

2. Chaaazz2008

Or you could really not spoil your vote and vote for the other Liberty candidate and get him above 5% ending the two-party system. If he get's 5%, then the Libertarian Party will automatically be on the ballot next time.

3. Chaaazz2008

I would regret throwing your vote away when you could have voted for another liberty candidate, Gary Johnson, helped get him at 5% (at least), and stop the two-party system. If GJ get's 5%, then the Libertarian party is automatically on the ballot next time, which means less time fighting to be on the ballot and more time campaigning against the machine, which means more votes for Liberty.

4. AgentSpiral

Don't see why anyone wouldn't vote for this guy..

5. William Bell

Write-ins are not counted in many states unless the candidate is registered as a write-in. In Georgia they don't even tally a write-in without candidate registration. I love Ron Paul and worked for him, but I'll be voting for Gary Johnson. A vote for Gary Johnson will at least send the right message! Who knows, he might even WIN!!!

6. Lovinight

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    Abraham Lincoln
    Amen!
    Peace, enjoy the time you have left with the people you love, that is all that will matter in the end!

7. AnarquiaPeace

Write in Ron Paul!

8. BorgKing001

Was this recorded with a potato?

9. Lovinight

. If the next centennial does not find us a great nation . it will be because those who represent the enterprise, the culture, and the morality of the nation do not aid in controlling the political forces."James Garfield, "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." Benjamin Franklin "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that His justice cannot sleep forever." Thomas Jefferson

10. Lovinight

"Now more than ever before, the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption. If it be intelligent, brave and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature.

11. tranceemerson

kainsians think that people can continue to play a lifetime game of monopoly.

12. Lovinight

Oh I am, you ppl enjoy your election, I'll stay home and prepare just in case the people decide to act in time to save themselves. I'll give my life for the cause if that is what it takes. I can't look at the youth today w/o holding back tears, they don't deserve this, WE, I hate to tell you, WE DO."Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master."
    Dwight D. Eisenhower

13. Lovinight

self-governance — those principles contained in the Declaration of Independence. and the Constitution. You must act as though the future of our country depends on you alone, for in a very real sense it does. It depends on the creative, responsible, exemplary initiative of yourself and those you inspire to similar patriotism.

14. Lovinight

WE need # 1 oiut of the UN and the UN our of the US We need to ban together in all these criminal proceedings that are being held for crimes never before having been a crime. The success of a movement will depend on how much individual citizens are willing to do their part to return our country to divinely-inspired principles of

15. Lovinight

Who am I? Realistic, rational, somebody who has a 15 yr old son that I love to death, he has a heart of gold and this world is breaking his heart and destroying his dreams. I look at him and I think "MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE" He is my everything and I wish to GOD I NEVER HAD HIM, do you know how that feels? I have spent over 2 years of my life frantically trying to spread the truth. I have broke down and grabbed my son sobbing in apologies, waiting to for people to rise up, waiting to act!

16. Sam Vekemans

and yes, spoiling your vote is better than voting for someone you dont believe in. And write-ins might even be counted :) So at least you can tell people that you tried to help and make a difference

17. Lovinight

If they did, they would most likely have him assassinated, they have worked so hard and waited so long, they are finally within striking distance of their long awaited goal. You people are going to have to stand up or give up I am afraid, I'll be here to stand by you should you decide to act, though it is doubtful that will happen before it is too late if it isn't already. I'm going to work on my exit plan till then.

18. Sam Vekemans

please vote for Gary Johnson, if everyone can waste their vote on Gary Johnson, then he can win. Gary Johnson has over 1,070,000 supporters on G+ at least your voting for the person who you want to win, despite what the MSM is saying

19. OmegaXrosHeart

Much love Dr. Paul.

20. Lovinight

ready to take the stand we should have taken already when this election is over. I'll be ready but I ain't doing it alone, I won't do it unless we have the numbers to have a chance to win. I am taking my son and I to learn the art of meditation so I know he will be OK, he will learn to leave his body anytime he wishes and someday if things get real bad, he can leave on his own terms and never return. That is how much I fear for his future,Good luck!

21. OmegaXrosHeart

We respect your choice, but I think you should respect their choice as well.

22. nobody24601

God bless you, Paul!

23. Lovinight

Well since you Ron Paul devotees are so pig headed, I give, I won't even bother, if we don't all put our votes in the one candidate that is actually electable (look up the rules of presidential candidates, there are laws, RP could win by landslide, they don't and won't acknowledge it, he is not a candidate), do you really think these people are going to be so touched they will ignore the legality and rules because followers are so loyal? I won't bother voting at all. I hope you people are

24. Lovinight

I agree and never thought the expectations most people had of this man were ever going to measure up to what in reality one man could accomplish. This is not the job really of one man, it is all our responsibility. We were warned, over and over by the founding fathers, look where we are at? Why, because we let this go, we should have stood up to this BS long before it ever went this far. I have been trying to inspire people to rise up, I have been waiting, praying, but alone, it was pointless.

25. Lovinight

I applaud your devotion but many people would not vote for him this election because of his age, we need to continue the movement he started and run with it, whatever we have to do, whatever direction that leads us in the direction of preserving this country's constitutional rights and our freedom! Don't you think he will be proud when we win, he can say, I started that!

26. Lovinight

I am actually a bit disturbed over the fact after he did that money bomb, he really didn't campaign anymore? If he didn't use the $ on campaigning, it should have been refunded!

27. Margolpsbiegh

The time of reckoning has come. Since he is out of the race, I am somehow relieved that, at least, Dr. Paul will not be blamed for it.

28. Lovinight

How is that, Ron Paul is not even running, if you write in a guy who is not running for president anymore, how is writing him in going to accomplish anything? They say a vote for Johnson is a wasted vote, it just may be if people are writing in their vote for a candidate who is not even running for office! I understand your loyalty, I donated $150 to his campaign, first campaign contribution ever, I think it was more about the movement then winning, my opinion.

29. Mellowman468

I dont think it matters who you vote for this election your going to get whats coming. We can put pressure on Congress and the senate, but how do you put the pressure on the Supreme Court?! forget about it people their is 0 political hope in US. do something now while there is still time.

30. chavoxt

This man is a legend. History will put him in the right place. Love from Spain.

31. CntthnkO15

and it meant nothing, very sad to say this fact. I hope you understand it is directly because of the stupidity or ignorance of the common man that this aristocracy/plutocracy exists.

32. Cary Pall

Ron Paul...the light in a world of darkness

33. pixel00706

G.O.O.D, BBBs, faith and a knowledge the death is not the worst thing to happen to a human

34. rblwoaclu2

" Most of you will not make it"

1. How did you obtain immunity?

2. Nobody here gets out alive.

35. rblwoaclu2

Gary Leon Ridgway 2012 because at least he's honest .He admits what he is.