Ron Paul: A Major Event Could Occur during the Next Administration

1. If you are saying that we who will not vote for the lesser of two evils are unreasonable, I thank you. Your particular brand stupidity makes our stubbornness all the more satisfying. Enjoy your big juicy 4-more-years sandwich!

2. RON PAUL 2012! Oh..er..wait..

3. AMERICA IS ON DEBT ROW.
    This is the only problem you have.

You need Ron Paul to clean the mess.
    Ron Paul has to run as independent to give a choice to the peoples.

4. Have the American People been reduced again to vote for the “lesser of two evils” — are there no other options?

My conscience cannot allow me to vote for the “lesser of two evils”, because, that means that an Evil will still get elected!
    —————————————————————————————————

1) The Barack is the evil we know — a Socialist minded professional politician that will have most of its venomous teeth pulled out when republicans win more seats this election. Thus, it will lack the ability to do much more damage than it’s done already. If the Barack is “elected” it will end its last term in a whimper.

2) The Mitt — the evil we don’t know…yet. But all indicators are that it is supported by the Central Banks. And that it supports Israel unquestionably to the detriment of our own national security (will start more unconstitutional wars to protect Israel, not the USA).

Should the Mitt win, we may be in bigger trouble — since it assured itself of no competition for the next republican nomination (see the false vote it made the GOP do on its behalf — THE TELEPROMPTER "KNEW" IN ADVANCE HOW THE VOTE WILL GO…SHAME, SHAME SHAME on the Mitt creature):

—————————————————————-

So, unless we vote for Gary Johnson — who wants to restore Liberty and Prosperity, what would you get instead:

Final four years of ‘toothless’ BO — or 8 more years of the Mitt (with the possibility it has groomed its spawn — 5 Mormon Sons — to keep the dynasty going) for many decades to come…?!

5. I will NOT vote for someone who shit on Ron Paul and Gary Johnson, it shows he doesn't care about liberty or freedom neither. THIS IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE. You will not change my mind. FUCK MITT ROMNEY.

6. Shut the fuck up, for real. I'm American and I live in America, so guess what, I'LL VOTE FOR WHO I FUCKING WANNA VOTE FOR And atleast I won't be voting for a statist like you! Maybe if Obama wins it'll wake people up so they will be desperate to vote Libertarian, who knows moron. Don't fucking attack people because they don't agree with you, go back to sucking Hitlers cock. 😛 It's not stubbornness. I'm LIBERTARIAN! You Republicans need to get that through your heads! I'm not part of your party!

7. They are both having their strings pulled by the same master, slight different methods of presenting themselves, but basically the same outcome. Their is an agenda behind all this and they are both after the same goal.

8. Where in the post do you see Obama or Romney? I think they mean the vote is split between Gary Johnson and Ron Paul! Those other two aren't even worth debating.

9. My point exactly, I understand the loyalty people have for RP but the point is to keep the movement going and voting for someone who is not even running is like totally defeating the purpose. If everyone voted for the one candidate who is claiming like RP to want to follow the constitution, we may have a chance. Splitting the vote between these two, is absurd! Do you want freedom and the possibility that the youth today might see a future that is worthwhile or not?

10. Guess it's starting now..LOL. Doesn't matter if there is no chance in winning this time. We can shrink the monopolizers bases and increase the "other" vote so maybe they have a fair shake next time in coverage and debates. I also think there should be a movement to register independent. I'm letting the statists fight over Romney and Obama because they are not getting my vote either way..no lose or gain for either.

11. A vote against the establishment is not a wasted vote. If I stayed home they still wouldn't lose or gain from me. A wasted vote is continuing to vote for a two party monopoly that support the same unconstitutional policies and nothing changes from one to another except the rhetoric and methods and we lose more rights. There are more than two choices on the ballots if they do not accept write ins. I am voting for anyone but the Republican/Democrat PARTY and I refuse to be part of either base.

12. Oh, I know..we don't need anyone following the Constitution!! That's just insane. We need to abolish it all together. We should also start more wars, who needs a strong National Defense anyway. We already give up all our rights so we can pretend we are safe..that is good for the country. A Nanny state/police state under the Republican/Democrat establishment is better than Ron Paul! Those forefathers were wacko when they fought against tyranny from England and wanted rights!

13. So you think things are going to change with Romney huh? They both support the same bad unconstitutional policies, they just package them different. Romney is no different. he wants to hand out free money to foreign countries, likes bailouts and treat the military even more like a jobs program. He talks war and defense increases which means the defense industry will just get paid more tax dollars to be propped up. That';s all war is about anyway.

14. He seems good but I worry that he would elimate all government or social safety nets and some people need them I kno I hate being taxed too death for for working but there must be middle ground I think I have family on aid and they are elderly a vet and one disabled so I couldnt vote for him or Romney after romneys 47 thing saying there victims that's wrong and he sound more extreme too punish the lazy. I know there are lazy but it's hard too get on aid I know I had too help my grandparent and

15. BS! I have a choice to vote for neither.I'm not going to vote for establishment monopolies. That is what is wrong with this country. We have opposite wings of the same bird holding the government hostage and killing our Constitution and people keep on voting for them to be able to shut out all other options. Hopefully, enough people will vote for neither of them and shrink their base enough so they know we are sick of their status quo shit..nothing ever changes.

16. Johnson 2012

17. Johnson 2012

18. Ron Paul 2012

19. I say that voting Paul or Johnson is a vote for the same thing a message that the American people are sick and tired of the hypocrisy of a government , I don't think that's a wasted vote or and endorsement.

20. Yes, many Americans have woken to the truth. But not nearly enough. Not even close.
    Over 45% of Americans today expect the government to look after them & give them more free shit.
    The best thing the government could do is get out of your damn way & let you keep what you earn, but the american majority just doesn't get that. Yet.

4 more years of "fundamental transformation" will erase whatever gains libertarianism has made over the past few years. Its got to be Romney.

Ryan-Romney 2012.