Who should Ron Paul endorse if he doesn't run for President as an Independent or Third Party candidate this year?
- Gary Johnson (41%, 8,057 Votes)
- Nobody (27%, 5,255 Votes)
- Mitt Romney (18%, 3,518 Votes)
- Barack Obama (8%, 1,634 Votes)
- Someone else (2%, 424 Votes)
- Virgil Goode (2%, 367 Votes)
- Jill Stein (1%, 284 Votes)
Total Voters: 19,539
Disclaimer: This is a non-binding poll by and for Ron Paul’s supporters to express our opinions and make our voices heard. Obviously, the poll’s outcome has no binding effect on Ron Paul’s eventual decision.