Poll: Who Should Ron Paul Endorse?

386 Responses

[poll id="83"]

Disclaimer: This is a non-binding poll by and for Ron Paul’s supporters to express our opinions and make our voices heard. Obviously, the poll’s outcome has no binding effect on Ron Paul’s eventual decision.

Processing your request, Please wait....

386 responses to “Poll: Who Should Ron Paul Endorse?”

1. Bill Russell

Ron Paul should come out in strong support of Gary Johnson as Gary is the ONLY candidate with enough executive experience and ideas to STOP the train and turn it around so the bridge can be repaired so we don't go off the cliff because the bridge is made of a very inferior metal. We need Reardon Metal to rebuild the bridge and the ONLY candidate that will do that is Gary Johnson, remember a vote for Gary is a vote for Liberty and Freedom. A vote for Obama is a vote for Romney, and a vote for Romney is a vote for Obama as there is NO difference between them!!!!

2. Bill Pitsker

I wish that there were some way that he'd endorse himself.

I plan on writing his name in, as there is no party organization among all the little ones, which will captivate the disgusted voter's heart, as he, himself would. I know of many others who will do likewise.

What we need is a "Ron Paul Party."

I know I'm not alone when I say that we've just a short amount of time before the window of opportunity closes forever. Our nation is on the verge of becoming a state in a "New World Order" and it won't have any "liberty" for anybody, except the small ruling class.

Vote Ron Paul in 2012!

1. Matt Foote

We need to bring back the Liberty Party!

3. John

My biggest disappointment in Ron Paul is that he didn't shrug off the Republican Party a long time ago. Ron Paul and his financial and foreign policy are the best solution for America. I have my ballot on my desk. To write in Mr Paul or vote for Gary Johnson is my quandry. The rest is a battle for who is a least bad choice, a toss up.

4. neil

Get real people, the only person with a chance to beat Obama is Romney. A vote for anyone else helps Obama. You have to decide which of the two you want. Maybe next time we can have a real conservative but Romney is the lessor of two evils. Do not help Obama

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 4 Thumb down 22

1. Joe

Neil said "Get real people, the only person with a chance to beat Obama is Romney. A vote for anyone else helps Obama."

Voting for someone who is the lesser of two evils is one of the reasons no one else can get elected in this country except a Democrat or Republican. Vote for who you believe is the best candidate.

2. Myers

Unfortunately part of the reason we have gotten ourselves in this mess in this country is that for years Americans have been voting for the "lesser of two evils."
      It doesn't help things in the long run, it never has. It is time for conservative Americans to show the establishment that we are sick and tired of voting for the "lesser of two evils" and vote for who we truly believe would be best for our country. If every person who voted for Romney just because they are scared of Obama being reelected voted conservatively instead, sure Obama might get back in office, but it would send a pretty clear message that maybe the Republican party needs to rethink their stratigies for the next 4 years. Which would be better? Romney for 8 years or Obama for another 4 and the chance of a more conservative Republican candidate in 2016? I'm voting for Gary Johnson, I refuse to waste my vote on the "lesser of two evils."

5. jim

Besides, if Gary Johnson can win this Presidential election, you know Ron Paul will find a place in his administration somewhere. Time to get real. Support Gary Johnson - only hope left for you, me, and Ron Paul, and the entire country.

6. Patrick Kenney

I would not vote for Obama or Romney with a gun to my head & Amnesty Loving drivers licenses for illegal aliens Gary Johnson is the worst Libertarian candidate ever... Virgil Goode & the Constitution Party is the ONLY choice for those of us thay cannot write in Ron Paul due to Nevada law ... make 2012 rhe year of the 3rd party don't vote "D" or "R" for any seat!

7. jim

Write in candidates aren't even counted in many states. Ron Paul himself should be backing Gary Johnson if he wants liberty to matter this election. By 2016, the hope for liberty will be gone. It's now or never. Get over it. Ron Paul was dissed by the Republicans, and he doesn't want to run as an Independent. Your write in vote won't be counted even by Ron Paul. Vote Libertarian, and keep a prayer alive for liberty.

8. Ironsides

You people have got to be completely dysfunctional to think that there is a second-best to Ron Paul. For any of you Ron Paul campaigners and supporters to jump from one ship to another, is treason.

All 50 states have a snail-mail/email/phone-in voting system for Ron Paul. Either VOTE for Ron Paul, or DO NOT VOTE for anybody. Anybody who VOTES for anybody other than RON PAUL in November, shows that you people have learned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING since 9/11.

Absolutely NOBODY can STAND UP to CHANGE Washington, but Ron Paul.

1. Patrick Kenney

Ironsides.... i agree with sentiment, but here in Nevada we have been legislated out of the write in option at the present time... since i can't vote for Ron Paul & won't vote for any dem or rep or the illegal alien sell-out gary Johnson that leaves virgil goode & the constitution party for me.

2. RC Andrews

I hate to bust that bubble because it makes me very sad to do so but Ron didn't do the necessary paper work to be a write in in all 50 states, if you know something I don't and i voted for the man in 1988 please post a link.

Because I am not in any of these states, AL, IA, WI, PA, CA, VT, NH, DE, RI and ME.

9. Kevin Palo

I hope Ron Paul endorses Gary Johnson.With Obama and Romney, both are in the pockets of special interests. We need to stop being the policemen for the world and bring our troops home. Stop foreign aid; charity begins at home!

10. Tracy

I want Ron Paul to keep running for president. Picking between Obama and Romney is like choosing the lesser of two evils. Ron Paul deserves it more than any candidate there has been in my life time and I'm from 1975....our country NEEDS Ron paul

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 2

11. Barry

I can't see that any of these candidates have the experience Dr. Paul has. I would like to see him qualify as a write-in in more states. I believe he could take the seat with a win much like what Reagan had with a little publicity.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 3

12. Goethe Behr

The only thing Romney hasn't flip-flopped on his his support of the banksters--because he is ONE of them. His latest propaganda is "of course we need regulation," but that's only to say that we should let them go back to the gambling and outright theft that got us in this mess. I mean, seriously, this so-called "businessman" claims he's a "businessman" because he has spent a life destroying businesses. How? By doing exactly the same bankster tricks.

13. Tired of the dog & pony show in the media...

I'm writing Ron Paul on my ballot. If Ron isn't on the ticket, it's pretty pointless anyway.

1. Kimmerd

I wouldn't call it pointless. I'd call it just plain stupid.

14. louis

im gonna endorse ronpaul to and gary jhonson because i trust them and i dont gov shit boy or demon shit obama there the same if one of them gets elected where going down as a nation

15. Lori

Ron Paul is very pro-life; so is Virgil Goode. As an obstetrician and professing Christian, I'm sure that is a very important issue for him.

Besides, the Constitution Party platform is very much like the platform of the Old GOP before the empire-loving neocon interventionists invaded the party.

16. John Public

Ron Paul should support Ron Paul. I'm writing him in. If I'm going to "throw my vote away" I might as well throw it for who I believe is the best person for the job.

17. Rodd Umlauf

Ron Paul is the champion of the Constitution. That's why I'm voting Constitution Party. I put up my Virgil Goode signs and bumper stickers up last week

18. Greg Duhon

I'm also writing in Ron Paul

19. Linda

Write-in at the very least.

20. George II

I was one of the first to send a check to Ron Paul I wish he were the candidate of the Republican party, But....he is not and we are left with a choice - I think the choice is clear vote for Romney - remove Obama..pave the way for the future run of Rand. Don't help Obama by digging in your heels in an attempt to show how committed you are - use your political power to help defete Obama and gain some real concessions from Romney in the bargin. DON'T HELP OBAMA BY THROWING AWAY YOUR POWER -USE IT TO WIN AND FIGHT FROM YOUR BASE IN D.C. FOR YOUR ADGENDA.

21. Bank

^^ I couldn't agree with Rooco more. The media now runs the elections. Not the people. It is a sad world we live in. We need to create an equal rights media act. Just saying.

22. Jaygar

I'm writing Ron Paul in on the ballot.

23. ReasonableVoice

Sorry, but the UN-fair tax that Gary Johnson wants
    lumps him in with those two Bilderberg puppets.

A consumption tax hits the lower earnings families much harder than higher earning families. Besides, there is NO NEED for ANY taxes
    other than on big business especially banks(End the FED).
    The majestic historic buildings of Washington DC were built without taxes from WE THE PEOPLE

infowars dt comm

24. Joseph Velder

If my own son had stabbed me and our followers in the back and endorsed someone else before me, my will to live would be gone too.

25. Rooco

Still endorsing Dr. Ron Paul. It is a BIG shame that the media and the powerful and rich people are controlling everything in the voting process. This is simple, if you suppress Ron Paul's voice you are losing or are scared to loose... Shame on you Mr. Romney.

26. JohnG

Ron has been soo overlooked. I have a hard time fathoming why he did not rise to the level. America lost its chance for a real President who could have made some super meaningful changes to the US agenda. Sad. Love you Ron!!! Best to yoU!!

27. Jon

Dr. Paul is smart enough to know a vote for Obama or Romney is a vote for the same failed policies of the last few decades. I hope he endorses Gary Johnson!

28. Ernst Friedel

Ron Paul should endorse the canditate who will most likely keep the USA out of another war and who will bring our solders home.

29. Zeran Smiles Davis

Ron Paul should run but if he is not then anybody is better than Oboma who has increased the fed debt by 600 and 50 trillion dollars as well as increased the regular debt by billions. our money is worth less than ten cents on the dollar in reality sense he took office. But the nice thing is that you can't prove this the fed is unaccountable as far as I know.

30. Jeff

Yeah, I'm writing him in here in Baltimore too. I vote my conscience and to God !
    "one nation under God." I will not vote for the status quo or wall street, I vote for America !

31. Roger A. Robinson

Sorry Ron Pual didn't make it, But I think he should endorse Romney! because Romney now has the only chance of unseating that flipping Cloward and Piven Idiot, Obama the looser.

32. Tim

I'm writing in Ron Paul so it really doesn't mater who he endorses

33. G-FLO

Keep the bar hide and endorse No One!

34. Boe Jangles

whoever voted Obama or Romney- they be trollin' haha

35. tobias

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 4