Poll: Who Should Ron Paul Endorse?

[poll id=”83″]

Disclaimer: This is a non-binding poll by and for Ron Paul’s supporters to express our opinions and make our voices heard. Obviously, the poll’s outcome has no binding effect on Ron Paul’s eventual decision.

1. I Support Ron Paul----When he was in the race for president. At this time he is out of the race, so my vote will go to Romney. I agree with the earlier post. I am an American who will fight for My country First and foremost. If I give up and right in Ron Paul then I will be giving Obama have another 4 years.
    If it were Obama against Ron Paul and all the Romney supporters said, I'll just right in Romney, They would be the ones electing Obama. This is serious people we can not let Obama force his Obama Care down our throats.
    Lets STAND up for our Country, and put aside our hurt feeling.

2. A vote for Gary Johnson is not a waste nor a vote for 0bama. In Nevada polls showed GJ was pulling votes from Obama not Romney. Also I think most of us RP and GJ supporters consider ourselves libertarians or independents not Repuklicans.

3. Wolfgang P. Acosta

I will be so angry if Ron Paul does not take a write in because that is what I am doing than I am through with it all. I don't care anymore if Ron does not go third party. YOU PROMISED PRESIDENT DR. RON PAUL YOU PROMISED !
    YOU PROMISED PRESIDENT DR. RON PAUL YOU PROMISED ! YOU PROMISED PRESIDENT DR. RON PAUL YOU PROMISED ! YOU PROMISED PRESIDENT DR. RON PAUL YOU PROMISED ! YOU PROMISED PRESIDENT DR. RON PAUL YOU PROMISED ! I WILL GIVE UP ON EVERYTHING IF YOU GIVE IN DR. RON PAUL !

You do not run third party you will have a hand in the fall of this NATION!!

4. Any one of you that consider yourselves apart of the "Republican Party" and vote Gary Johnson or some write in is a vote for Barack Obama. You want 4 years of Obama??? He is worse than Romney.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 4 Thumb down 18

5. Voting for the major parties is just more of the same. Wake up people this is the problem. Vote Ron Paul if Mr. Paul chooses to run independant if he chooses not to run the only logical choice for liberty is Gary Johnson . Take a stand people !

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 4

6. During the campaign Ron Paul never attack Romney. Word was that in turn Romney would appointl Rand Paul to a cabinet position. Then during the Republican Convention Romney's men forced a change in the rules changing a RNC rule that if a canidate got presidential votes in 5 states, those state committees of that state could cast votges for that canidate. Romney forced the change to 10 states, so none of the states could have recorded votes for Ron Paul at the republican.

Until Romney courts Ron Paul ASAP, I would hold out.

7. p.s. It does matter! We have to get Obama out. HAVE TO! He is socialist/Marxist/Communist/ Muslim/anti American. He is purposely destroying this country!! I'd love it if Ron P. could win but most people won't vote for him because he is not in the debates now & there are so many people that don't stay up with the real news. We have to give Romney a chance to save us. If Obama wins it's over for America!! Gary Johnson & ther others will not have enough votes to win. Voting for them just to make a point is as bad as voting for Communism. We need to vote for Romney but then after the election we must, MUST find a way to change the whole election process . There should not be only rich people running. There should not be campaign contributions, especially from large companies that want favors in return. Each candidate should get so much money, a small amount & use that - Period! All the millions that go into these campaigns is shameful and immoral!

8. You would be fools to vote for Romney if you are middle class or poor

He wants to rid Public Broadcast Stations because thet tell the truth about scandals in the republican party, about Bush and the twin towers scandal, oil power and thruth that would bring politics to a change.

vote Ron Paul if you want real change ...study the thruth....

9. He should endorse anybody he damn well pleases! He is his own person and a champion of Liberty.

I am personally still trying to decide whether to pencil him in, or if it will do more good in the long run to vote Gary Johnson.

10. It is getting late and they are pushing for early voting; if we are serious about getting these phlegm bags out of our government we need to all get behind one candidate; one that is on the ballot because a write in will only divide support. PLEASE ENDORSE Gary Johnson and do it before it is too late. We can't wait another 4 years to get things done.

11. The only way to get Obama out of office means voting for Mitt Romney. You must endorse him. He may not be your cup of tea but we have to get rid of Obams & voting for other candidates (a wasted vote) will hurt We The People. Romney is not YOU but you must endorse him so he gets your fans votes. It's the best you've got. Please, please.

12. All Ron Paul supporters must write his name in on November 6, 2012. There is no substitute. I'm an independent and I support Ron Paul. The post about getting funding for a 3rd party shows how important it is to vote for Ron Paul. We need that 5% vote. I hope Ron Paul broadcasts some type of national TV ad before the election to remind his supporters of that. It's very important that he does and that they all write in his name.

13. He should endorse Ron Paul! I have my pen ready to write his name in...

14. Long live Ron Paul. I am deeply sorry he did not run for 3. party. Now we have only 3 options write him in, vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein,or stay home!

15. If 5% of the popular vote goes to a 3rd party, it is my understanding that party in the future would get the same funding from the government as the other two parties and the recognition of the press would follow. It would be harder to ignor a candidate like in the past.

16. there is only one person that Ron Paul should endorse and that is himself,he is the only person for the job.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 0

17. Mitt Romney this is the only logical choice, any other choice is like burying your head in the sand. WE have to get OBAMA OUT of office NOW. Another company A123 systems which I was a shareholder of filed for bankruptcy today!! 250Million Dollars of Taxpayer money... POOF gone. Not to mention my investment. We cannot afford 4 more years of this. Obama & Biden talk a good game and like to throw around words like ARITHMETIC and MATH but I know how to add and subtract and its evident their math isn't working too well!! Just look at all the failures, the national debt, job market look around..people working twice as hard to make half as much.. this is the reality.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 4 Thumb down 22

18. I will write in Ron Paul.!!! We all should do the same.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

19. I read somewhere (probably some nut's blog) that there are republican funded people sitting in an office building posting rational for libertarians to vote for Mittens on liberty sites. It is beyond me how anyone who supports the liberty movement could cast a vote for the GOP after how they treated us. They abandoned us. Put their failure on them where it belongs vote for what's right.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

20. I would love to vote for you if you had the votes to win. My loyalty is to the USA first and foremost, not any candidate. The future of the USA, in my opinion, depends on getting Obama OUT.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 18