The Real Debate: Obama vs. Ron Paul

1. You're an idiot......

2. That's why the U.S is doomed.

3. Obama is a modern president, he tries to make the future better. Guys like Ron Paul wants to bring the US back in the 60s. We've been following the US elections here in europe, and he's the only president that actually made sens. The other ones were actually too conservative or totally retarded (Ron Paul). All my american friends voted Obama without hesitation, like the majority of the americans. Thats why he was elected.

4. Fuck You.

5. i love obama, its my opinion, this is the internet, fuck off

6. Obama this, Obama that. A lot of people who support Ron Paul are labeled sheep, but if you step outside of the box... Ron Paul is the only one who promotes equal opportunity, while Obama gives a false deception of equal opportunity. Paultards? We Paultards are the only ones fighting for the opportunity not to be sheep. Wake up!!! Look at Ron Paul's resume... The guy seems to be ahead of the time despite the negative feedback that the real sheep continue to deny.

7. Farewell Paultards! I am Ron Paul, your leader. Your leader has quit and the only conspiracy nut you have left is Jesse the body Ventura! All your wasted Paulbot donations have been much appreciated!

8. best cars in the world..:D

9. best cars in the world..:D

10. How did you misspell voting?

11. Obama is a sock puppet and if you don't see it yet then you are too

12. At 10:20 Obama talks about the average american citizen, and how proud he is of them. Not a minute or so before that it was explained how he can also have you killed if he thinks you're "shady".
    This double talk continues. "I'm proud of our citizens but if they look at me the wrong way i'll have them killed". The citizens are building up America.....but the current president (although helping businesses here and there) undermines Liberties by stripping them under an idea that people should fear.

13. Love Ron Paul and wish he was elected but read the description, lol kind of biased. dont get me wrong though ha

14. That's the only thing you can say back is the funny thing. I am telling you that you have no idea what any candidates stand for and are just spitting out words because you see other people saying it. I am not saying your opinion is wrong or that ron paul is a bad person. But if you have going to say that he should be elected at least have a damn clue what you are talking about/

15. lifelong advocate for freedom and civil liberties, is pro 2nd amendment, would end the war on drugs, and as senator, would reduce government to its constitutionally defined role of protecting the rights of the individual and nothing further.TO SUM UP HE'S GOT MY VOTE THANX FOR RECOMMENDING HIM THERE IS HOPE

16. looked up little bout him im not big in politics but i know a bullshitter when i see one but mar seem legit 2 major things i look at is who voted for patriot act and legalize marijuana and Marc said Mr. Flake has a terrible record on personal freedom and limited government with votes for the Patriot Act, FISA and NDAA

17. looked up little bout him im not big in politics but i know a bullshitter when i see one but mar seem legit 2 major things i look at is who voted for patriot act and legalize marijuana and Marc said Mr. Flake has a terrible record on personal freedom and limited government with votes for the Patriot Act, FISA and NDAA

18. Again. It's OUR media in a general term.. No wait, It's THEIR media. That ain't my media and it isn't yours either. Catch my drift?

Heavy on conformity? Actually it's the complete opposite.
    The largest issue, is teachers being unable to teach.
    Unriley-Students who do not conform or even respect a classroom.

I can also assure you, that almost every dane you met. Is a fucking douche-bag naive little punk. Almost everyone.
    Believe me, I would know. I live here.

Now excuse me.

19. Again. It's OUR media in a general term.. No wait, It's THEIR media. That ain't my media and it isn't yours either. Catch my drift?

Heavy on conformity? Actually it's the complete opposite.
    The largest issue, is teachers being unable to teach.
    Unriley-Students who do not conform or even respect a classroom.

Believe me, I would know. I live here.

Now excuse me.

20. obama....lol....he really thinks people are dumb enough to believe his rubbish. The FED is out of control seems like a CWII is coming