The Real Debate: Obama vs. Ron Paul

715 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

715 responses to “The Real Debate: Obama vs. Ron Paul”

1. reviews of derm exclusive

You reɑlly make it seem really easy aloոg with your preseոtɑtion but I to find this matter to be
    actually one thing which Ι think I might never understand.

It sort of feels too complicated and very extensive for me.
    I am looking ahead on your subsequent put up, I’ll
    try to get the dangle օf it!

2. PandaExtremeGaming

Ron paul FTW fuck Obama the useless prick just putting the country in debt, we need Jesse Ventura or Ron Paul the problem is the truth is dangerous you tell the truth then you get shot, like JFK.

3. max sisco

ALERT TO ANYONE UP FOR RON PAUL PRESDENCY 2016!
    POST COMMENTS ON HIS WEBSITE HERE ASKING HIM TO RECONSIDER AND TRY FOR THE ELECTION 2016!!!
    ronpaul(dot)com/ contact/
    press like so this comment gets top comment to be easily seen and accessed.
    And please copy and paste this message everywhere!!!

4. Stephen Sexton

It’s because he’s the only one that’s not an Illuminati puppet and they don’t want to let the truth be reveled to the public. I just wish people would start waking the fuck up and realize that this president is a satan ritualist and is going to ruin our country probaby before the next election

5. Hein Aggenbag

If internationals could vote, Ron Paul would be in the White House fixing the once proud USA

6. neo geo

Watching this now, everything Obama said is a big joke and lies.

7. coopinaz

I gotta be honest with you… I think we have fascist DICKtaters in charge in this country. The only way to defeat these types of people, historically, is with brute force. That’s the only thing these types of people understand. Until there’s a violent revolution, I think this is the best that it gets… We will only get less freedom from this point on… We will only get less representation from this point on… UNLESS, they push us to defend ourselves agains them, which I think is comin

8. Dallas Smith

Hey thanks! that is a biggie forgot the AP thing as well. When there is so much scandal associated with one administration that you forget things it is pretty imperative that blind supporters wake up. Granted the previous administration had HUGE problems and they deserved to be taken down. I see NO HOPE I see NO CHANGE. What I do see is a less transparent administration now. Is that is what is best for America? Is that is what is best for Americans.Is that is what is best for the country I love?

9. coopinaz

Don’t forget fast & furious…

1 19 20 21