Ron Paul: The Real Bear Market Started in 2000

1. Please...don't feed the trolls. 😉

2. I am the biggest fan of Ron Paul ever but you are an idiot. You obviously have no idea what are you talking about. EVERYTHING in life is a cost benefit analysis. Should I help my friend at the exam tomorrow? Well, the benefit is he/she would like me more however the cost is the possibility of getting caught. Should I buy the new PC game I want to play? The benefit is fun and the cost is... the cost... etc. Gary Johnson ALSO has principles. Look at his record as governor and as a businessman.....

3. I am the biggest fan of Ron Paul ever but you are an idiot. You obviously have no idea what are you talking about. EVERYTHING in life is a cost benefit analysis. Should I help my friend at the exam tomorrow? Well, the benefit is he/she would like me more however the cost is the possibility of getting caught. Should I buy the new PC game I want to play? The benefit is fun and the cost is... the cost... etc. Gary Johnson ALSO has principles. Look at his record as governor and as a businessman.....

4. VOTE GARY JOHNSON --- or see our Nation END 2012!

Just Say NO to Rmoney — VOTE for ANYONE but Mormon Mitt!

Keep Mitt’s mittens off of the White House — or face An American Tragedy!

The Mormons stripped the richest man in the world, Howard Hughes, not only of his life, but his entire fortune (that is how the Mormons got financial power to jump start their cult)!

Now another Mormon wants to do the same to our entire Nation!
    And his 5 Mormon Sons are waiting in line of a Rmoney Dynasty to finish US off!

*Vote FOR Gary Johnson* — Do NOT vote for Mormon Mitt (or Barack Hussein) the lesser of two evils!

5. Write in Ron Paul

6. Write in Ron Paul

7. Cost benefit analysis has nothing to do with anything. Johnson is anything but fascist, and that is ridiculous. You can't "pull" votes from Ron Paul, because he is not on the ballot (he might be in 2 states only) and a write-in vote either A) doesn't count, B) is filed under "miscellaneous". In case you forgot, Ron Paul got cheated out of the nomination by a scripted delegate platform and last-minute rule changes bought by Romneys special interests and lobby super PACs. Do some more research.