395 responses to “Ron Paul: Mitt Romney Had the Worst Line of the Evening”

1. Justin Hawkins

Ron Paul DID NOT endorse Gary Johnson (read the "Where is Ron Paul" article on his site). Voting for Johnson is fine, but no different than writing Ron Paul. You're fooling yourself if you think that either has a chance of winning, but it's not about that anymore. It's about rejecting the system that's keeping us enslaved, and sending the message that we understand the game is rigged and we know about The FED etc. I say vote for ANYONE but the leading candidates!

2. Justin Hawkins

3. uncleruckus123456789

well the war with iran is going to happen no matter who is in office. it will not be spontaneous. they are already talking about it behind closed doors. the military doesnt strike without planning it for a while. it will probably be a false flag operation or israel will start it and we join to help israel. idk how this will play out exactly but we have had our eyes on iran for decades. anyways obama started a war with libya through nato. now we are fighting in syria through a rebellion.

4. uncleruckus123456789

well i had a feeling you were some sad troll. i think i was right on your world view because you could probably careless. I did think you were some 30-40 year old neo-con cheerleader. and i dont take it personally, i was laughing at the fact that all you could do was explain how insane people are, like you get your reality from the TV(fox news, ect.).stop trolling its pretty sad. and btw ron paul is the last politician besides Gary Johnson, who can save our country and this is not funny its sad

5. IAMHEWHOAM

Don't take it so seriously dude, I'm just a 19yr old college student with a sarcastic, twisted sense of the absurd. So I'm a smartass with a smartphone, big deal!
    Would it make a difference if I tell you how loudly I laugh at myself while I type this shit? My record is 14 irate replies in 1 hour, so far. Don't take it so personally, I sure as hell don't!
    Btw......wRONg Paul sucks taint!

6. uncleruckus123456789

lol you are pretty creative and talented at thinking of ways to call people crazy. you must have got good at it after all these years of denying anything that didnt agree with your sad little world view your parents instilled on you. that seems to be the only thing your good at is calling other people crazy in some descriptive well worded statement. let me take a guess at your world view. IRAN is a terror state, Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11. Israel is legitimate. Romney can save us. lol

7. uncleruckus123456789

8. IAMHEWHOAM

Did the nurse miss your name on the list this morning at Med time? Evidently, you've been commited to your local Psych Ward. I'm sure they're concentrating on your Anal-Cranial Inversion Syndrome, which looks to be pretty advanced these days.
    Good luck with your recovery, jackass!

9. IAMHEWHOAM

Uh....what's that? I'm sorry, but I'm busy right now.
    Remind me to ignore you later.

10. Franz1987

Gary Johnson or Jill Stein, I do not really buy into the whole left-right paradigm. There are different ways to create similar results. Also these two disagree on a lot, but there is a whole lot they do agree on. The machine is the problem, the State-Corporate complex

11. USElection112012

I still believe in Ron Paul

12. TheFlyingKen

WOW THIS IS SO BAD. It's obvious nobody here has any clue what they are talking about. If you want to see who to ACTUALLY vote for then watch my video called "Romney VS Obama - Who to vote for in a race war?"

13. garywingrove

You're so hopeless. That might actually have been funny had I not heard the joke before. At least try to come up with something original. You're only strengthening my above comment. You seem like a very angry little troll. Were you beaten by your little sister as a child?

14. IAMHEWHOAM

wRONg Paul has put on a bit of weight lately, so he asked his doctor, "How can I get rid of 10 pounds of ugly fat?" To which the doctor replied, "Cut off fuckin' head!"

15. uncleruckus123456789

what gives you your so called sane beliefs? the TV lol. you think this world is cheery and happy and everyone is so nice and caring and the government wouldnt dare think about harming anyone unjustly? you live in a fairytale world where the TV is truth and if everyone else doesnt believe in an idea it must be some crazy conspiracy theory craziness and 100% impossible. this world is more complex then you and your surrounding friends and family. you dont become a billionaire by being a good guy.

16. shiningbeans

Ron Paul did not endorse Gary Johnson

17. zir09992

When did that happen? All I get from google is "Ron should have.." "Why didn't Ron.."

18. garywingrove

Try not to overwhelm me with your brilliant responses. If you're too stupid to respond, just say so and I'll leave you alone.

19. ThatMrKnowItAll

Be Apart Of the Revolution and Team RON PAUL
    By VOTING for GARY JOHNSON!!!
    GARY JOHNSON=
    AMERICAN REVOLUTION
    VS
    the Status quo and the greedy corrupt Federal reserve
    bankrupting america for trillions!!!
    Be With The Revolution
    Copy and Paste to 10 videos
    and put those thumbs up in the air!!!!!

20. TraylBlzr419

I wonder why it takes long for "SchittReport" to approve an educational response while the account lets everyone else say the same "paultard" negativity about people who just want limited government and judicial review.

21. IAMHEWHOAM

Zzz......zzzz.......zZzzZ...ZZZZz......zzzzzz.

22. garywingrove

How am I being a weirdo? Because I try to get someone to give a real reason for why they don't like someone rather than see them say something stupid? What conspiracy theories did I bring up? Are you referring to the TSA? So rather than spew out ridiculous garbage. It's not a "conspiracy theory" that governments are taking away liberty. Both parties acknowledge it when they're out of power but then conveniently forget about it once they're voted back in.

23. CartoonPoem

Well, Ron Paul never said he supports a fairtax, why get rid of a tax and replace it with a new tax?.

24. zamarickz

So you are saying Romney/Obama is a much better choice? If that's the case I don't even care what is it you think.

25. IAMHEWHOAM

Read it again, better yet have your nurse read it to you
    Maybe she can explain to you what I meant!
    The fact of the matter is, you "Paultards" are insane and you will never admit to it because the nature of the illness is to deny that it exists.
    I never said that wRONg Paul or his policies would deprive you of your liberty. I suggested you would complain that the psychiatric professional will, the way you cry that the 'government' tries to do.
    You people are just a bunch of deluded weirdos

26. IAMHEWHOAM

Read it again, better yet have your nurse read it to you
    Maybe she can explain to you what I meant!
    You people are just a bunch of deluded weirdos

27. Masterblazin

If all us Ron Paul fans vote Gary Johnson, we can move away from the two-party system by gaining more funding for the Libertarian party so that we can win liberty!

28. flamegod108

Now when you say, " deprive you of your liberty " and Paultards, Explain to me where in Ron Paul's policys or beliefs does it deprive us of our liberty. When you complain please provide some type of evidence that backs-up your crying, because all it does it make you sound like some kind of mad idiot who knows nothing but what people tell them, which is another way of calling you an idiot.

29. IAMHEWHOAM

You are one serious fuckin' weirdo, aren't ya?
    I don't believe in conspiracy theories and I don't need to be protected from anyone, or by anyone.
    What's the matter with you? Do you got bats in the belfry? You're elevator doesn't go to the top floor? You're a couple of fries shy of a Happy Meal?
    You Paultards are terminally insane and need psychiatric intervention! ......but I'm sure you already know this and the psychiatric community is conspiring to deprive you of your 'liberty' as well!

30. 699backstab

Romney is a subhuman religionists that thinks its magic undies will get it a free planet to lord over when it dies. Are you fucking serious? You want a degenerate superstitious zombie follower to control the country? OMG

31. phildirt3

we do need more than two choices

32. garywingrove

So if all you have to say is retarded shit like that, then why were you acting like I had a subpar comeback? Why do you hate RP so much? Do you like TSA molesting children and old people? Are you some kind of disgusting pervert like that? Or are you afraid of the Al-Quida boogymen and you want the government to protect you? Maybe your an idiot and want the government to protect you from yourself? Is that it? Or maybe, you're just a brainwashed idiot and you have no idea why you hate him.

33. vendettttttta4

Gary Johnson has my vote. Obama and Romney are funded by the same banking elites and both are fascists.

34. rovoojoy1

You have NO rights to tell us what to do! Gary Johnson is much worse than Barack Obama and Mitt Romney as well!

35. rovoojoy1

Another garbage statement speaking for Gary Johnson as a supporter! SHUT UP AND PLEASE GO AWAY!