Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?

444 Responses

[poll id="84"]

Processing your request, Please wait....

444 responses to “Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?”

1. Paul E

People who vote out of fear of the candidate they don't want the most getting in, or remaining in office, disgust me. You are the reason we don't have any change; thanks a lot.

I wrote in Ron Paul -Colorado early mail-in voter- last week because I voted in 2008 for suppose hope and change, and now I've been unemployed -through an honest no fault of my own- 110 weeks this past Friday. I have put out closer to 500 resumes, applied for between 300 and 350 jobs, had five job interviews during that time, actually had a job lined up to go overseas for a year, which would have put us on track, which the U.S. Army canceled four days before my National Agency Check was due to come back.

It is the policies and massive new regulations and executive orders put in place by the last two Congresses and this bastard of a President we presently have that keep me from working. I am a very high-skilled worker who happens to also have quite a bit of shovel, hammer, and broom experience under my belt as well, and no matter what job I apply for, now matter how well-mannered I am, no matter what I do to find work, it eludes me.

This is because of this President, this Congress, and our present economy, so anyone who votes out of fear of the other guy getting in, or staying in, should be ashamed of themselves. I voted my conscience this time, because I am sick of feeling guilty about not only my own situation, but that of many others who did, or did not, vote the same as me, for the same or similar reasons, and who are in, roughly, the same boat. Enough is enough.

2. m

As the Ron Paul supporters pound their chest and say I voted my principles and wrote in Ron Paul or someone else, America will die under 4 more years of Obama.
    Then what will they or anyone else have?

1. robert w

Versus starving under 4 years of Romney?? Why does Romney say HIS policies will require 8 to 10 years to turn things around, but Obama only gets 4? We know that Gary Johnson will not win this election. I am making my vote heard for 2016. If Gary Johnson gets at least 5% of the vote, we Libertarians receive $90 million in election funds next time. I am tired of our election being about whos party candidate sucks less. Tired of being prevented from debating the dempubs. THEY BOTH SUCK.

3. Tim

I'm not going to waste my vote, I'm going to write in Ron Paul.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 4

1. Jude

That is a total waste of your vote. You will help to put Obama back in office. Do you want that ?!

4. Brian David Carter

Hi Ron

What was the name of the Lawyer that the G.O.P. ? That brought in 2 or 3 days before the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla. that Changed the Rules of the G.O.P. in Mid Stream and brought in New Rules that stated in the effect that, "Even if you had Won 5 or More States and it's Deligates that you Could Not be Nominated from the Convention Floor !"

Because it seems to me that at the beginning of the Election Season this was part of the rules, that , "If a person Won 5 or More States and it's Deligates that this Person Could Be Nominated from the Convention Floor !" Isn't This True ?

Question : Has there Ever Been a Time in Our Nations History that Any Party Has Changed the Rules in Mid Stream in a Election Season as we have Witnessed Here This Year ?

Let me humbly remind you Ron , that Some Times Standing For Our Rights Is Not Enough ! Some Times We Must Fight For Them ! And if This Means Taking The G. O. P. to Court ! So Be It ! And This Should Have Been Done Before The National Convention Stated In Tampa ! This Was The Time To Fight ! And the G. O. P. Was Exspecting a Fight at This Time , That's Way they had the Lawyer to be there !

Please send me the name of this Lawyers name and where he is from, because he seem to have a history of doing some back door work for the G. O. P. !

Respectfully Yours

Brian David Carter

1. Kimmerd30

Just how stupid can you get Brian.

1. BambiB

I'm thinking you set the bar on that, Kim merde.

5. Leonard Mehlmauer

After I heard the Third Party Debate on www.rt.com the other nite (whose names are listed above), I decided to vote. I'll vote, but (of course) not for "Obomney". I noted that the same crew will apparently be on again on the 30th, so I highly recommend everyone listen and watch. I'll definitely watch again. I noticed that they didn't attack each other like Obama and Romney have done so often. They are all polite and courteous toward each other---like human beings rightly should be.
    Obviously, we need a revolution in consciousness, and it's coming. It has to. We're in deep do-do now.
    Thank you, Dr. Paul, for being open-minded, intelligent, and courageous. We love you.

6. Marianne Hoffman

Ditto what Lee Foster wrote, I could not have said it better!!!

7. Greg

I love Ron Paul.... but I am FEARFUL of another 4 years of obama, therefore, waste or throw your vote wherever, but I made a concerned taxpayer vote for Romney and I am sticking to it.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 21

1. BambiB

Oooh! You're voting for the Stalinists because you're afraid of another four years of the Nazis?

How brave!

8. Karen Reynolds

Do you really think that writing in Dr. Paul's name or voting for Gary Johnson is going to matter? They won't be elected, but if Obama is elected and not Mr. Romney, can you live with yourself knowing that you have thrown away you vote that could save many late term abortions, or letting the UN have carte blanche to govern us, or so many executive orders that our liberties will be taken away,or the taking away of our constitutional rights? WE HAVE TO FIGHT THIS TAKEOVER, NOW!!! Don't throw our chance away because we think our idealogies are better than what we can do for our country!

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 29

1. Kimmerd30

I thought all the liberals were brain dead, but look at all the brainless idiots that voted negative on this comment...

2. BambiB

Given the realities, Romney or Obama is going to be elected.

I really don't care which. It's like being shot or being stabbed. Neither one is good, and one's not definitely worse than the other.

But if Obama is reelected, it could set the Democrats back decades. Why? Because America's economy is going to crash. Hard. Really hard. It will make the "Great Depression" look like a tea party. Picture $50/gallon gas. $25 bread. The same guys who saw the Housing Crash and the Financials Crash coming are saying interest rates could top 100% in 2013. The fiat money shell game is coming to an end.

Now if Romney's elected, he just blames it all on Obama, and nothing changes. But if Obama's in charge, who does he blame? Bush? I think not. The Democrats get to "own" the biggest setback in the history of America. And it all belongs to Obama and the Democrats.

But what are the Republicans thinking for 2016? How about, "Damnit! We lost the last election because the Ron Paul folks didn't buy into our G.O.P. putsch. If we don't want to lose again, we better include them next time around."

Of course, this only works if enough people show their disgust of the G.O.P. by being registered Republican but voting third party. In effect, the message is, "Romney was an UNACCEPTABLE candidate. You have to do better if you want our votes." But if the Ron Paul supporters knuckle under and vote Romney, the G.O.P. learns nothing, except that when the going gets tough, liberty isn't really all that important, that no matter what crappy candidate they put forward, we'll vote for evil... the lesser of two evils perhaps, but still evil.

In order to send the strongest possible message to the G.O.P. Romney must lose and must lose by a margin thin enough that the Ron Paul/Gary Johnson vote would have given him the win. That way, the G.O.P has to view their treachery as a mistake not to be repeated.

9. LEE FOSTER

ROMNEY AND OBAMA ARE BOTH JACKASSES THAT ARE 2 PUPPETS
    ON A PLATFORM OF BULLSH*T.
    YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP AND SEE THE BIG PICTURE.
    WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE VOICE. THEY WORK FOR US, BUT
    WE AREN'T VOICEING OUR RIGHTS.
    FIRE THE WHOLE LOT OF LEADERS THAT ARE RUINING
    OUR FREEDOM, LIBERTY AND THE RIGHT TO BE A DEMOCRACY.
    WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE CONSTUTION.
    FREEDOM OF SPEECH
    THE RIGHT TO OWN GUNS
    I'M WRITING IN RON PAUL JUST TO STATE MY RIGHT BEFORE THEY
    TAKE MY RIGHT TO THE INTERNET OR MY RIGHT TO VOTE.
    THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS NOT FOR THE PEOPLE.
    THEY ARE EVIL, NON AMERICAN AND NOT FOR AMERICA.
    WELL NOW I'LL SIT AND WAIT FOR THE BLACK SUBURBAN OR MIB
    GOTTA STAND UP FOR SOMETHING, MIGHT AS WELL BE YOUR FAMILY FRIENDS AND YOURSELF / YOUR FUTURE .............REVOLUTION ROCKS
    THANKS
    LEE FOSTER

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 7

1. Jude

I understand what you are saying . But you have 2 choices. Clearly anyone is better than Obama. I can't imagine you want to help him get another 4 years to finish his agenda !! Please don't waste your vote.

1. BambiB

No, I have THREE choices: Obama, Romney, None of the Above.

2. robert w

Oh yeah, and Romney is any better? That little white spec on the top of chicken sh@t is STILL CHICKEN SH@T ! Gary nor Ron will win so lets just choose Dumb or Dumber. Neither the Repubs nor Dems care about America, they only care about getting rich of the backs of the middle class. The ONLY real change is to Vote Libertarian. That would require independent thought and courage not seen in the American general public.

10. Christion

I am voting for Mickey Mouse. It seems that the people who will vote for Gary Johnson are accomplishing the same outcome. First and foremost is preventing Obama from another term because it will take a generation to reverse the damage another term would bring. If you want the country to get destroyed under Obama then vote for GJ. Vote Romney and keep up the chatter on GJ so he can be ready in 2016.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 19

1. BambiB

Might as well vote for Johnson. At least you'll help the Libertarians with ballot access.

2. Stephanie4Paul

There have only been 3 one-term Presidents since WWII. Do you want to see Romney in power for 8 years? Are you ready to live under the Republican rule for 8 years? We of course can be ready in 2016, but will we be ready enough to take Romney down? There are too many scared/uneducated Americans who don't want to be involved in our efforts and if they vote they may just vote for Romney again because it is easy. I think a guaranteed 4 years of Obama will be just enough to send Americans over edge and jump on board with us! I don't want to wish ill-will on us, but both candidates have agendas that are powered by money and greed...the lesser of two evils for me is the one who has power for less amount of time. I am writing Paul because my agenda has not changed, I stand by him because he has stood by us.

11. ThePowerofCheese

I am voting "for" something for once instead of against or "the lesser of two evils".. I will be writing in Ron Paul... We are not a dictatorship, but I believe his word will be heard the best this way.

12. John

It seems to me if you are a Libertarian and think it through, the only logical/moral conclusion is Anarcho-Capitalism. The TOTAL elimination of the State and all of it's functions replaced by competing free-enterprise. No state to give anyone absolute authority over you. Your city would have multiple competing police companies and judges, etc... Stop supporting the State; our greatest enemy. Thank you Ron Paul for waking me up.

13. Kevin Palo

I won't vote for a lesser of two evils: that being Obama or Romney. Gary Johnson and the libertarian party all the way.

14. kristoferfer

I'm voting for Obama.

He is less of a war-monger than Mitt Romney, at least by a little bit...

I think his economic (and other) policies are more practical than those by Romney (which seem to change on a weekly basis)

Obama supports the freedom of gay marriage.

Obama has a good message, and the numbers say that things are getting better.

Despite what people may say, I think he is a great leader.

I would have prefferred Ron Paul, but Obama wants to cut military spending, and ask the top 1 percent to pay more, these things seem logical to me, and sound logic was one of the things I admired about Paul.

1. ThePowerofCheese

So write in Ron Paul... there is a sopt to do so.... just saying

1. kristoferfer

he's not going to win

15. BEN SMITH

RON PAUL shall endorse GARY JOHNSON.
    RON PAUL-SUPPORTERS shall vote for GARY JOHNSON.

16. John Hart

If you are in a state where Romney has a big lead, a vote for Ron Paul will mean something. If you are in a state where it's close, a vote for Ron Paul could mean disaster. Many Libertarians think it would be better for things to get worse (Obama's re-elected) to expose the stupidity of the path both Democrats and Republicans sent US on. In our present situation it's an idea like letting children play with loaded guns so they can learn a lesson about gun safety.

Individual rights come from God but without government mean nothing. Restoring government limits is going to be a long tedious project requiring a robust economy. In order to have any chance of not falling into economic chaos, Romney must be elected, along with key senators.

The restoration of America is going to take new ideas and new people, the best we can do in this election is stop the slide.

1. Hallie Roberts

You are so right. The worst possible thing that could happen to America is to have Obama re-elected! Romney is a thousand times better than Obama. Romney loves America, he is a good person, he tells the truth, he understands money and the economy, and he will help our country rather than hurt it like Obama is doing!

17. JLH

It would have been nice to have Ron Paul as the next president but he never really stood a chance and I think he knows that. He really should have run as the Libertarian Party leader. He should not have tried to run with the Republican Party because I think it soiled his reputation and if you watched any of the debates you can see why. The United States is a country divided by ignorance and fear and that's why Ron Paul has no chance of being the next president. I will be voting for Barack Obama because he IS the next best thing and has done a great job of running this country whether you believe it or not, do your homework. If you thought George Bush Jr. was bad, Mitt Romney will be far worse if he wins the presidency. A vote for Barack Obama is a VOTE for a better future.

18. Hexer

I would have voted for Ron Paul hands down, but the Republican Party prevented us from having someone better than Obama to vote for. As stated many times in the comments I just couldn't toss my vote out the window this time around. The Republican Party had the most disliked person that was running against all the others, but they elected him the best they had to offer, and I disagree with that. Flip Romney really doesn't have a plan, and changes his mind more often than he changes his magic underwear. I cannot vote for Flip as I want to KNOW just what and who it is I'm voting for.. So this time around I have already voted for Obama as I just can't trust Flip Romney. I'm an Independent party member since 1993, and will continue to vote for the best man for the job, or the least of all the evils given me. In this case Ron Paul was the best man for the job, and Obama is the least of all the evils.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 15

1. Earl Turner

I don'tlike "flip" romney either but you have got to be kidding me??? You voted for a known racist, communist, anti-American, unqualified, unknown, terrorist supporting pinhead over a guy that you say "doesnt have a plan." It's this moronic logic that will sink this country

19. bandit

America has had 3 chances to fix things with Ross Perot and 2 x's with Ron Paul! here is the facts: Those who know and choose to ignore by allowing this jew controlled media to do their thinking for them are the Real Reason America is in the current shape it is in! Watch this coming Friday how the books will be cooked again in Obama's favor with the jobless report. WAKE UP AMERICA!

20. Jeff Lincoln

Any write in vote or a vote for other than Romney or Osama will be a wasted vote!
    4 more years of Osama bin Biden equals the end of America.
    Ask yourself two questions:
    Am I a loser that wants more gov'ment to pay my way? Osama..is your man.
    Am I a winner that wants a guy who made the big $$ in the current system? That's Romney.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 22

1. Earl Turner

Thank you, I couldnt have said it better myself. I want Ron Paul to be president just as much as anyone but it is not going to happen in 2012. If you vote for Ron Paul as a write-in then you might as well vote for Obama. Mitt's no prize but step 1 is get that obamunist out of office!

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 9 Thumb down 11

21. Virginia

Since Dr. Paul was not on the ballot, and fearful of another four years of Obama,
    I voted for Mitt. Then I realized my vote in Blue CA was a wasted vote, and I
    should have voted for Gary Johnson or written in Ron Paul. As they say in PA,
    I was 'too late smart.'

22. Christopher D.

I am bit disappointed Dr. Paul didn't run as an independent. Gary Johnson did say he would step down if Dr. Paul wanted the spot. I do support Ron Paul but I won't be writing in someone who isn't running anymore. I will vote for Gary Johnson more than likely just because of the 5% rule. I wish the best for Dr. Paul whatever the future he choices. He is a great man and has all my respect.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 3

1. Surfisher

Christopher D. --- Spot on!

Read my post further below why you are correct.

23. JURM

Yea.. You all know it's down to Obama and Romney now right?

Not, literally. I mean.. the other candidates are on the polls too... but, they don't stand a chance.

Why not give in on one of the two that will actually win. other than fighting for a lost cause.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 4 Thumb down 23

1. LeadZep

Well, I don't Like Obama OR Romney, Therefore I cannot Vote for them.

Once Americans get their heads out of their butts and Stop with the, "I'll choose Romney over Obama, because he is the only one who has a Chance against Him", Mentality, then and Only Then will we actually get Representation Again.

I don't look at Choosing Ron Paul OR Gary Johnson as a Wasted Vote.
      A Wasted Vote, is Voting for the 'Lesser of Two Evils'.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 5

1. ThePowerofCheese

HERE HERE!

24. windwardtack

Add California to the states where write ins for Ron Paul won't just be in the 'none of the above' count, but will be counted and tallied for Ron! http://t.co/OduUsYdu

25. robin

Here's a perfect example of the well-informed voter-NOT! Listen to these Obama supporters when they find out what their man has been doing. Love that this guy tells them it's what Romney supports. They are speechless, but of course fall back to Obamacare, and that he is looking out for the little guy..The same thing would happen if he interviewed Romney supporters who also haven't a clue what their candidate believes in or has supported. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skw-0jv9kts&feature=player_embedded This is our public education at work and continues at the university level where people are completely indoctrinated into the group mind.

26. Surfisher

Would ask all that find merit in the below to SPREAD IT! Thanks.
    ————————————————————————————–

VOTE for Gary Johnson (do not write-in Ron Paul, please)!

Here is why:

The Establishment fears Ron Paul so much that they will do anything to stop him and his (our) movement for Liberty on the election level (since so far they have not been able to control the internet, and thus shut us down completely)!

The Major Networks will show after the election NOTHING for Ron Paul (not even that he got ANY of the Vote, for that would be admitting that some actually dared to write-in his name).

The Apparatchiks have been instructed to shred all write-in ballots where Ron Paul’s name appears (for proof just watch after the election and see if Ron Paul is even mentioned, let alone how many votes he got)!

Gary Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 States — so a vote for him is a vote COUNTED against the wannabe despots of America! (Plus, if he breaks the 5+% level, the Libertarian Party (Ron Paul’s original party) will be eligible for federal funds to the tune of about 90 million dollars for the next election — and no longer will be a financial shoe-string operation!!!).

VOTE GARY JOHNSON (or write-in Ron Paul if you must) — as long as you vote for what you realize is BEST for our Nation, and NOT get bamboozled into voting again for the “lesser of two evils”: the Kenyan Barack or Mitt the Mormon (this path only leads to more and bigger evil, for the next election cycle…should there be one)!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 5

27. Surfisher

Why not write-in Ron Paul, but VOTE for Gary Johnson!

The Apparatchiks have been told to shred all write-in ballots where Ron Paul’s name appears (for proof just watch after the election and see if Ron Paul is even mentioned, let alone how many votes he got)!

VOTE GARY JOHNSON (or write-in Ron Paul) — as long as you vote for what you realize is BEST for our Nation, and NOT get bamboozled into voting again for the “lesser” of two evils (this path only leads to more and bigger evil, for the next election cycle…should there be one)!!!

28. Scott R

There's more!

What about the bailouts??? Both Romney and Obama are completely backed by large corporations. We now live in a society that gives tax payer dollars to failing businesses, and of course failing banks that deserve what they got.

Obama is even worse then Romney here as he sends tax payer dollars to prop up some at the expense of others. Think about it this way... if we send dollars to solar, they can sell at a lower price and take jobs away from coal. We need to let the free society work here that allows the American people thru supply, demand and prices select the most efficient energy source.

Finally... the Media black out and the outright manipulation of our election process as seen in the GOP primary. Iowa called wrong twice for instance when Ron Paul could have shown the world that he's electable had they called the 1st state for him right away. What about the videos at the convention showing what a sham our voting process has become when it came to the delegates being seated ect. How about the Ron Paul districts in Maine being locked out of voting due to weather when there was none? The list goes on and on.

Please vote for Gary over writing Ron Paul in. Ron Paul is the best, but maybe just maybe writing him in is not the best use of your vote. Please help us get to 5% and end the media blackout. Let's get the Libertarians into the 2016 debates!!!

1. robin

Scott,
      We were going to write=in Ron Paul and like many Ron Paul supporters don't agree with Gary Johnson's position on abortion. Ron Paul has a different position(moral compass) on this and illegal immigration. Gary seems to support open borders and a globalist agenda, but we put this aside and some other areas and said we want our vote to help in 2016 and if he gets 5% of the vote, it will help the libertarian party get more financial backing and media exposure. I do understand how some Ron Paul supporters feel because we had reservations as well.

1. Scott R

Thanks Robin... I won't be mad at anyone who writes in Ron Paul FWIW. I understand. But please do think carefully about what will give you more bang for your voting buck. I myself am also pro-life not because I KNOW when a spirit enters the body, but because I DON'T know, and I'm not willing to take a chance. Not everything that is in my bible is true, but, protecting the unborn does seem to fall under the federal government's job of protecting the citizens. The good news is of course that Libertarians are of course against public funding of abortions, a clear step in the right direction compared to where we are at now with Obama.

A friend of mine that is still trying to get me to vote for Romney keeps telling me how when you cast a vote that really goes nowhere, it is like casting a vote for the candidate the is MOST opposite your position. I really hate to say it but don't think a write in will do our movement much good at all. I really wish Ron Paul would just come out and endorse Gary, but I DO understand why someone would vote for Romney over Obama in a close state like mine (Michigan) I just don't agree with it. That said, we can have it all by voting for Gary... vote is counted towards something productive, and you are not settling for the lessor of the two!

One more thing- Gary's solution to the illegals is to give them all a work visa and make then pay taxes. It's kindof like this: We can't keep them all out, so we may as well at least collect taxes and stop spending money rounding them up. It is not my position, but it isn't all bad if you think about it.

29. Scott R

I will be voting for Gary Johnson! We need to hit 5%!!!

The Libertarians are right about the debt being our greatest national security risk. We need to stop the nation building that we can't afford and balance the budget NOW! Attack only if we are attacked. It makes sense. If we don't it will be like Germany after WW1. Our money will be worthless.

The Libertarians are right about the war on drugs. Pot should be legal, and taxed. There does need to be laws about driving while under the influence still. I agree it is the government's job to protect us, but just not from ourselves. All these folks in prison for buying and selling pot are a drain on our society and need to be set free immediately.

The Libertarians are right about things like the patriot act. We can never sacrifice liberty for security or we will lose both! Drones over U.S. soil? WRONG. Arresting and detaining U.S. citizens indefinately with out charges? WRONG. What's next... prohibition on soft drink and snack foods? Common people!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

30. Surfisher

Third-Party Candidates debate

My take grading the four:

The Green lady made some good points — overall decent performance. C+

The Justice guy was mostly a wack-job — F

The Constitution guy tried too hard to sound like a homespun southerner —and, while making some small valid points, contributed little, so is graded at D-

Gary Johnson — the Libertarian — was nearly SPOT ON on all issues! A- (deducting for the pro-choice statement, which seems to matter to some).
    —————————————————-
    Therefore:

VOTE for GARY JOHNSON — AND NO ONE ELSE — or give up on our Free Nation!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 1

31. Infidel

Voting for Gary or writing in Ron Paul are eseentially the same. It will send a message to the establishment. I am hoping for a solid enough percentage Gary+Ron to send a message, especially to the supposedly small-government Republican Party.

32. PJW

Subject: Write in Ron Paul for President

Hi,

Can you sleep at night knowing that the Presidential candidates will not be able to change America for the better. The two-party system in America has essentially become a one-party system where both candidates support bailing out bankers and ongoing war. We can't change that in 2012, but we can still stand up once again as real Americans and make a statement with our vote.

That's why I created a petition to Ron Paul, Someone who stands for Liberty, which says:

"Not voting is NOT an option for citizens who understand what America is all about. Please make a REAL statement and write in Ron Paul for President."

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

Thanks!

33. PJW

Voting for Ron Paul is about making a statement. We all know that Gary Johnson isn't going to win. Nobody wants to settle for less when it come to America.

Let's just all write in Ron Paul and make a statement. Now is the time for action - not second-guessing and doubt-mongering. Just stand up for your beliefs and make a statement.

34. Dan

What is up with all the Ron Paul write in's? I love Ron Paul but the guy's not on the ballot and writing him in is retarded when you could vote for Gary Johnson and actually give the Libertarian party a chance at getting national recognition and being in the actual presidential debates next go round.

Supporting Ron Paul is about more than the man, it's about the philosophy and values he embodies and I'm sure Ron Paul would recommend voting for Gary Johnson and actually doing something useful with your vote instead of totally wasting your trip to the polls with a write in.

35. Larry Knop

I went and voted early today and of course I wrote in Ron Paul here in Colorado. I hope to see more of Ron Paul in the future, I cannot stand the state of this country any longer. I am tired of the lies. RON PAUL 2012

1 2 3 10