Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?

Who will you vote for this November?

• Ron Paul (write-in) (46%, 7,829 Votes)
  • Gary Johnson (27%, 4,488 Votes)
  • Mitt Romney (14%, 2,398 Votes)
  • Barack Obama (6%, 1,014 Votes)
  • I won't vote at all (4%, 743 Votes)
  • Virgil Goode (1%, 186 Votes)
  • Jill Stein (1%, 132 Votes)
  • I'll vote for somebody else (1%, 87 Votes)

Total Voters: 16,877

Loading ... Loading ...

1. If you are in a state where Romney has a big lead, a vote for Ron Paul will mean something. If you are in a state where it’s close, a vote for Ron Paul could mean disaster. Many Libertarians think it would be better for things to get worse (Obama’s re-elected) to expose the stupidity of the path both Democrats and Republicans sent US on. In our present situation it’s an idea like letting children play with loaded guns so they can learn a lesson about gun safety.

Individual rights come from God but without government mean nothing. Restoring government limits is going to be a long tedious project requiring a robust economy. In order to have any chance of not falling into economic chaos, Romney must be elected, along with key senators.

The restoration of America is going to take new ideas and new people, the best we can do in this election is stop the slide.

• You are so right. The worst possible thing that could happen to America is to have Obama re-elected! Romney is a thousand times better than Obama. Romney loves America, he is a good person, he tells the truth, he understands money and the economy, and he will help our country rather than hurt it like Obama is doing!

2. It would have been nice to have Ron Paul as the next president but he never really stood a chance and I think he knows that. He really should have run as the Libertarian Party leader. He should not have tried to run with the Republican Party because I think it soiled his reputation and if you watched any of the debates you can see why. The United States is a country divided by ignorance and fear and that’s why Ron Paul has no chance of being the next president. I will be voting for Barack Obama because he IS the next best thing and has done a great job of running this country whether you believe it or not, do your homework. If you thought George Bush Jr. was bad, Mitt Romney will be far worse if he wins the presidency. A vote for Barack Obama is a VOTE for a better future.

3. I would have voted for Ron Paul hands down, but the Republican Party prevented us from having someone better than Obama to vote for. As stated many times in the comments I just couldn’t toss my vote out the window this time around. The Republican Party had the most disliked person that was running against all the others, but they elected him the best they had to offer, and I disagree with that. Flip Romney really doesn’t have a plan, and changes his mind more often than he changes his magic underwear. I cannot vote for Flip as I want to KNOW just what and who it is I’m voting for.. So this time around I have already voted for Obama as I just can’t trust Flip Romney. I’m an Independent party member since 1993, and will continue to vote for the best man for the job, or the least of all the evils given me. In this case Ron Paul was the best man for the job, and Obama is the least of all the evils.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 15

• I don’tlike “flip” romney either but you have got to be kidding me??? You voted for a known racist, communist, anti-American, unqualified, unknown, terrorist supporting pinhead over a guy that you say “doesnt have a plan.” It’s this moronic logic that will sink this country

4. America has had 3 chances to fix things with Ross Perot and 2 x’s with Ron Paul! here is the facts: Those who know and choose to ignore by allowing this jew controlled media to do their thinking for them are the Real Reason America is in the current shape it is in! Watch this coming Friday how the books will be cooked again in Obama’s favor with the jobless report. WAKE UP AMERICA!

5. Any write in vote or a vote for other than Romney or Osama will be a wasted vote!
    4 more years of Osama bin Biden equals the end of America.
    Ask yourself two questions:
    Am I a loser that wants more gov’ment to pay my way? Osama..is your man.
    Am I a winner that wants a guy who made the big $$ in the current system? That’s Romney.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 22

• Thank you, I couldnt have said it better myself. I want Ron Paul to be president just as much as anyone but it is not going to happen in 2012. If you vote for Ron Paul as a write-in then you might as well vote for Obama. Mitt’s no prize but step 1 is get that obamunist out of office!

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 9 Thumb down 11

6. Since Dr. Paul was not on the ballot, and fearful of another four years of Obama,
    I voted for Mitt. Then I realized my vote in Blue CA was a wasted vote, and I
    should have voted for Gary Johnson or written in Ron Paul. As they say in PA,
    I was ‘too late smart.’

7. I am bit disappointed Dr. Paul didn’t run as an independent. Gary Johnson did say he would step down if Dr. Paul wanted the spot. I do support Ron Paul but I won’t be writing in someone who isn’t running anymore. I will vote for Gary Johnson more than likely just because of the 5% rule. I wish the best for Dr. Paul whatever the future he choices. He is a great man and has all my respect.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 3

8. Yea.. You all know it’s down to Obama and Romney now right?

Not, literally. I mean.. the other candidates are on the polls too… but, they don’t stand a chance.

Why not give in on one of the two that will actually win. other than fighting for a lost cause.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 4 Thumb down 23

9. Add California to the states where write ins for Ron Paul won’t just be in the ‘none of the above’ count, but will be counted and tallied for Ron! http://t.co/OduUsYdu

10. Here’s a perfect example of the well-informed voter-NOT! Listen to these Obama supporters when they find out what their man has been doing. Love that this guy tells them it’s what Romney supports. They are speechless, but of course fall back to Obamacare, and that he is looking out for the little guy..The same thing would happen if he interviewed Romney supporters who also haven’t a clue what their candidate believes in or has supported. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skw-0jv9kts&feature=player_embedded This is our public education at work and continues at the university level where people are completely indoctrinated into the group mind.

11. Would ask all that find merit in the below to SPREAD IT! Thanks.
    ————————————————————————————–

VOTE for Gary Johnson (do not write-in Ron Paul, please)!

Here is why:

The Establishment fears Ron Paul so much that they will do anything to stop him and his (our) movement for Liberty on the election level (since so far they have not been able to control the internet, and thus shut us down completely)!

The Major Networks will show after the election NOTHING for Ron Paul (not even that he got ANY of the Vote, for that would be admitting that some actually dared to write-in his name).

The Apparatchiks have been instructed to shred all write-in ballots where Ron Paul’s name appears (for proof just watch after the election and see if Ron Paul is even mentioned, let alone how many votes he got)!

Gary Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 States — so a vote for him is a vote COUNTED against the wannabe despots of America! (Plus, if he breaks the 5+% level, the Libertarian Party (Ron Paul’s original party) will be eligible for federal funds to the tune of about 90 million dollars for the next election — and no longer will be a financial shoe-string operation!!!).

VOTE GARY JOHNSON (or write-in Ron Paul if you must) — as long as you vote for what you realize is BEST for our Nation, and NOT get bamboozled into voting again for the “lesser of two evils”: the Kenyan Barack or Mitt the Mormon (this path only leads to more and bigger evil, for the next election cycle…should there be one)!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 5

12. Why not write-in Ron Paul, but VOTE for Gary Johnson!

The Apparatchiks have been told to shred all write-in ballots where Ron Paul’s name appears (for proof just watch after the election and see if Ron Paul is even mentioned, let alone how many votes he got)!

VOTE GARY JOHNSON (or write-in Ron Paul) — as long as you vote for what you realize is BEST for our Nation, and NOT get bamboozled into voting again for the “lesser” of two evils (this path only leads to more and bigger evil, for the next election cycle…should there be one)!!!

13. There’s more!

What about the bailouts??? Both Romney and Obama are completely backed by large corporations. We now live in a society that gives tax payer dollars to failing businesses, and of course failing banks that deserve what they got.

Obama is even worse then Romney here as he sends tax payer dollars to prop up some at the expense of others. Think about it this way… if we send dollars to solar, they can sell at a lower price and take jobs away from coal. We need to let the free society work here that allows the American people thru supply, demand and prices select the most efficient energy source.

Finally… the Media black out and the outright manipulation of our election process as seen in the GOP primary. Iowa called wrong twice for instance when Ron Paul could have shown the world that he’s electable had they called the 1st state for him right away. What about the videos at the convention showing what a sham our voting process has become when it came to the delegates being seated ect. How about the Ron Paul districts in Maine being locked out of voting due to weather when there was none? The list goes on and on.

Please vote for Gary over writing Ron Paul in. Ron Paul is the best, but maybe just maybe writing him in is not the best use of your vote. Please help us get to 5% and end the media blackout. Let’s get the Libertarians into the 2016 debates!!!

• Scott,
      We were going to write=in Ron Paul and like many Ron Paul supporters don’t agree with Gary Johnson’s position on abortion. Ron Paul has a different position(moral compass) on this and illegal immigration. Gary seems to support open borders and a globalist agenda, but we put this aside and some other areas and said we want our vote to help in 2016 and if he gets 5% of the vote, it will help the libertarian party get more financial backing and media exposure. I do understand how some Ron Paul supporters feel because we had reservations as well.

• Thanks Robin… I won’t be mad at anyone who writes in Ron Paul FWIW. I understand. But please do think carefully about what will give you more bang for your voting buck. I myself am also pro-life not because I KNOW when a spirit enters the body, but because I DON’T know, and I’m not willing to take a chance. Not everything that is in my bible is true, but, protecting the unborn does seem to fall under the federal government’s job of protecting the citizens. The good news is of course that Libertarians are of course against public funding of abortions, a clear step in the right direction compared to where we are at now with Obama.

A friend of mine that is still trying to get me to vote for Romney keeps telling me how when you cast a vote that really goes nowhere, it is like casting a vote for the candidate the is MOST opposite your position. I really hate to say it but don’t think a write in will do our movement much good at all. I really wish Ron Paul would just come out and endorse Gary, but I DO understand why someone would vote for Romney over Obama in a close state like mine (Michigan) I just don’t agree with it. That said, we can have it all by voting for Gary… vote is counted towards something productive, and you are not settling for the lessor of the two!

One more thing- Gary’s solution to the illegals is to give them all a work visa and make then pay taxes. It’s kindof like this: We can’t keep them all out, so we may as well at least collect taxes and stop spending money rounding them up. It is not my position, but it isn’t all bad if you think about it.

14. I will be voting for Gary Johnson! We need to hit 5%!!!

The Libertarians are right about the debt being our greatest national security risk. We need to stop the nation building that we can’t afford and balance the budget NOW! Attack only if we are attacked. It makes sense. If we don’t it will be like Germany after WW1. Our money will be worthless.

The Libertarians are right about the war on drugs. Pot should be legal, and taxed. There does need to be laws about driving while under the influence still. I agree it is the government’s job to protect us, but just not from ourselves. All these folks in prison for buying and selling pot are a drain on our society and need to be set free immediately.

The Libertarians are right about things like the patriot act. We can never sacrifice liberty for security or we will lose both! Drones over U.S. soil? WRONG. Arresting and detaining U.S. citizens indefinately with out charges? WRONG. What’s next… prohibition on soft drink and snack foods? Common people!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

15. Third-Party Candidates debate

My take grading the four:

The Green lady made some good points — overall decent performance. C+

The Justice guy was mostly a wack-job — F

The Constitution guy tried too hard to sound like a homespun southerner —and, while making some small valid points, contributed little, so is graded at D-

Gary Johnson — the Libertarian — was nearly SPOT ON on all issues! A- (deducting for the pro-choice statement, which seems to matter to some).
    —————————————————-
    Therefore:

VOTE for GARY JOHNSON — AND NO ONE ELSE — or give up on our Free Nation!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 1

16. Voting for Gary or writing in Ron Paul are eseentially the same. It will send a message to the establishment. I am hoping for a solid enough percentage Gary+Ron to send a message, especially to the supposedly small-government Republican Party.

17. Subject: Write in Ron Paul for President

Hi,

Can you sleep at night knowing that the Presidential candidates will not be able to change America for the better. The two-party system in America has essentially become a one-party system where both candidates support bailing out bankers and ongoing war. We can’t change that in 2012, but we can still stand up once again as real Americans and make a statement with our vote.

That’s why I created a petition to Ron Paul, Someone who stands for Liberty, which says:

“Not voting is NOT an option for citizens who understand what America is all about. Please make a REAL statement and write in Ron Paul for President.”

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

Thanks!

18. Voting for Ron Paul is about making a statement. We all know that Gary Johnson isn’t going to win. Nobody wants to settle for less when it come to America.

Let’s just all write in Ron Paul and make a statement. Now is the time for action – not second-guessing and doubt-mongering. Just stand up for your beliefs and make a statement.

19. What is up with all the Ron Paul write in’s? I love Ron Paul but the guy’s not on the ballot and writing him in is retarded when you could vote for Gary Johnson and actually give the Libertarian party a chance at getting national recognition and being in the actual presidential debates next go round.

Supporting Ron Paul is about more than the man, it’s about the philosophy and values he embodies and I’m sure Ron Paul would recommend voting for Gary Johnson and actually doing something useful with your vote instead of totally wasting your trip to the polls with a write in.

20. I went and voted early today and of course I wrote in Ron Paul here in Colorado. I hope to see more of Ron Paul in the future, I cannot stand the state of this country any longer. I am tired of the lies. RON PAUL 2012