Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?

[poll id=”84″]

1. so many people love Ron Paul, just look at the show of people , every time he speaks. then look at mitt. you can count on 1 or 2 hands the people that showed to see him. i mean does any one else wonder how the hell he beat Ron Paul? and to the people who say, its a waist of time writing Ron Paul in the box,, I SAY , voting for mitt ,is insanity. and i voted for obama once, i dont believe ,doing it again will make anything better.

2. The objective is to eject Obama as POTUS! All else is nonsense at this point.
    A vote for any candidate other than Romney is a vote for Obama. Wake up!

3. Every four years it is the same story in this country. We have four choices vote for someone we do not like(unthinkable) , don't vote, write in someone we like (Ron Paul), or vote for someone we would like to like (Gary Johnson or Jill Stein). I am choosing thew big L candidate. Johnson is a cookie cutter Libertarian so very boring. Bring the empire down. I would like to vote Stein but she is a statist Green. So there I go I am yawning for Johnson. I am trying to figure a way to vote logically for Stein but can't! Who can help me? Our revolution must be on the local level, but we must vote against the empire. Will the empire count our votes? So many questions in America! Rah, rah rah...

4. I'd encourage Ron Paul supporters in California to write him in, 55 people have pledged to be electors and he is now an official write in candidate!

5. I voted today for the LESSOR of the TWO EVILS ..... ROMNEY. I wanted to vote for RON PAUL but that isn't an option! I was ready to vote for GARY JOHNSON but realized that would be the same as a vote for OBAMA and AMERICA cant sustain 4 more years of him!

My feelings are ...If ROMNEY fails as bad as OBAMA then "MAYBE" the voters will wake up and ELECT a 3rd PARTY CANDIDATE like GARY JOHNSON. I am disappointed in RAND PAUL, I think he is selling out to the RNC.

6. I already voted. I wrote in Ron Paul. Though I was told my vote would not be counted since he was not a registered "write-in " candidate I did so regardless. In voting for Ron Paul I voted for the Constitution. I voted for liberty.

I have come to understand there is no recourse for tyranny in appealing to a tyrant. I firmly believe there is no solution in the electoral process as we know it to return to the Constitution. Our central government has reached terminal velocity in its departure from constitutional principles. Sadly this is reflective of the majority of Americans. The only hope I see is in finding a state that will nullify federal overreach up to an including illegal theft of personal property, taxation. The primary tactic must be nullifying the money. Nullify the IRS. Nullify extortion.

I am willing to move to the first state willing to take this stand.

7. I give up.... Ron Paul didn't want to win or he would off fought harder. He was there to split the vote for his bud Mitt. Mitt and Obama are about the same on so many things I can't tell were one ends and the other begins. Gary Johnson is next choice but probably is about as likely as a snowball in hell. I give up... I'm 100 against the man, but I'm gonna vote for Obama. My only hope is that he tears the country so far apart that you people finally get off your butts and we force a reset. Then after we take our country BACK will we see a true recovery with those post-it willing to do their jobs instead of cowering in the corner. Ron Paul is over, let the Phoenix rise.

8. Timothy Vukomanovic

Don't be donkeys, why write in a name? why vote for someone you know has no hope at all of winning?You are living in fairy land. If you are going to do something as useful as writing in Ron Paul's name you might as well stay home and be another loser non participant. Get a grip on yourselves, Paul is not going to make it, he lost his race one that many of us hoped he would win. It is up to us to recognize this and in a particularly tight race put our support behind the candidate that at least espouses some of the principals of free enterprise and personal freedom that we all hope for. 4 more years of Obama won't do it, the only real choice at this time is Romney, you might not like everything he stands for but it is either him or Obama. A wasted vote from you is a vote for Obama, so get off your ass and vote for Romney.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 8 Thumb down 19

9. Would someone like to respond to an exchange I had today with someone I know who believes Romney is the "lesser of the two evils".
    Wow. No comment...except let's say we do not vote for either candidate. It's like throwing our country under the bus because one of these two candidates is GOING to be running OUR country. It would be nice to stand on one's principles, however that is sheer laziness and denying our civil rights that we are SO BLESSED with in this country. There are many churches, and again this great nation allows us to be free with this expression. NOT VOTING is giving the most evil candidate the opportunity to Grind America Down. I pray we don't have to see how that works out. I pray your heart will be softened and turn to scriptures. There is scripture in the Bible that states marriage is between man and woman. We are slowly losing our freedoms and God from the equasion BECAUSE evil is all around us. Not voting is simply allowing the most evil to succeed. I care to believe God's word vs. textbooks that shoot down our maker and inject doubt. THAT is the evil.

10. I wonder how many write in Ron Paul will get? Would "they" even state the actuall #? %age?

11. I typed into the poll 'Gary Johnson', whom I would hjave voted for if the idiots in Oklahoma had let him on the ballot. (Same thing in MIchigan, I believe).

I AM NOT voting for the two choices we have on the OK ballot - tweedledork and tweedledumb

I was so hoping that Ron Paul would make it. But thanks to the illegal moves of the republican party, he didn't have a chance.

Guess that is what happens in this country now. Play fair and you loose.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

12. Why is it that an average of 50 percent of the American population has stopped voting for the past 60 years? Apathy, ignorance or a total rejection of a powerless talking head US Government?

13. THOSE OF YOU WHO CLAIM TO BE RON PAUL SUPPORTERS AND THEN TURN AROUND AND ACTUALLY VOTE FOR ROMNEY OR OBAMA, YOU ARE IN FACT IGNORANT TO THE REAL PROBLEMS FACING THE WORLD AND ALSO PART OF THE PROBLEM. THE PROPAGANDA MACHINE (MAINSTREAM MEDIA) HAS YOU BELIEVE THERE IS ONLY 2 CHOICES TO MAKE ON NOVEMBER 6TH SO YOU VOTE FOR EITHER ONE OF THEM. YOU'RE JUST FALLING FOR IT HOOK, LINE AND SINKER! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO. EITHER WAY RON PAUL ALONE WOULD NOT CHANGE THE COURSE THIS COUNTRY IS HEADED. WE THE PEOPLE MUST START TO PAY ATTENTION AND START CARING ABOUT WHAT CHOICES OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE MAKING INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT WHO WILL WIN AMERICAN IDOL, SUPERBOWL,WORLD SERIES ETC.ETC....WAKE UP PEOPLE THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS DESTROYING OUR WORLD RIGHT UNDERNEATH OUR NOSES AND YOU CHOOSE NOT TO SEE IT! IF YOU VOTE FOR EITHER OBAMA OR ROMNEY YOU WILL GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU VOTED FOR, MORE POVERTY AND MASS MURDER IN THE NAME OF PEACE.....MAKES ME SICK

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 2

14. This spirit that is driving our nation and world headlong into a world dictatorship is extremely hard to beat because it deceives the people providing and promising complete convenience for its slaves even though many of us know it is a road that leads to dependence and destitution. I worked for Ron Paul's campaign and walked a couple of precincts also donating money. I am very very disappointed in Jesse Benton and the people who were running Ron Paul's campaign. Now that the campaign is over, all of Paul's supporters have went in all different directions. I am sure some have become very bitter on how things turned out after they invested thousands of dollars in the campaign. I believe Ron Paul needed to connect a lot better with his supporters especially since they weren't playing around just voting for some candidate that was slick and cool. I learned that I cannot trust any man or "movement" because in the end they are still just imperfect men regardless of how honest they may appear to be.

15. i was told that everyone who votes for ron paul this november, their votes will not be counted. thats obstruction ?

16. I voted for Gary Johnson on Saturday for early voting. I wish Dr. Paul would come out and endorse Gary Johnson, but he won't because telling people what to do goes against his beliefs. I am a die-hard Ron Paul supporter and cannot be appreciative enough for what he stands for and what he has done for the Liberty movement. I look forward to seeing Gary get his 5% and more this election. It's time that we end this two party system!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 0

17. Anyone who doesn't vote for Mitt Romney is a socialist and may as well vote for Barry

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 30

18. THANK GOD I'M NOT AMERICAN! YOUR ABSOLUTELY "HOOPED!"
    he he sorry...

19. Nevada does not recognize write ins so im going Gary Johnson!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 2

20. I agree with Mrs. Robespierre. Off with their collective heads all around. Quite frankly, I doubt that hardly any of those in power would run if the government was run more like the private sector. If they had to live on 50K / yr. ; pay for their own insurance with high deductibles, drive older vehicles (older than 2000), try to make ends meet, and in general - live like the majority of people DO live in this country they would not participate. As it is right now, the 3 branches of government live like and act like royalty at our expense. Like most people I am sick and tired of paying the way for all the entitlements they feel they are due because they "serve" the electorate when in reality they serve the interests of those who line there pockets.