Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?

[poll id=”84″]

1. Gary Johnson is actually running...vote for him so we can get above 5%

2. I am writing in Ron Paul because he's the best man. The media wants you to think that by voting for Ron you are wasting your vote. You're getting your information from the wrong source. Look at the internet polls. Ron has a real chance of getting elected. It's not about party. It's about an honest man who will fight for us and our Constitution.

3. I am Democrat & I voted for President Obama last election. Today, I Voted for Ron Paul & some Republicans. I prayed before I voted. Ron Paul, Allah bless you! Inshallah you will win. Ron Paul my 14 year old son & I we love you very much. Allah is the one will decide who is going to be our new President. Mr, Ron Paul stay strong.

4. I already voted for the one person who is better than all of them, and he is not even on your list: Rocky Anderson!

5. Ron Paul let me down. I donated to his campain and then he dissapeared. At his age this was his last rodeo he should have ran as an independant!!! I guess I'll have to vote for Gary Johnson he hasn't a chance but I can't vote for Obama or Mitt. I'd vote for Virgil Goode but he probably won't be on the ballot in my state. Aside from Ron Paul Virgil is a true Southerner like myself and has the best views except for his view on NOT legalizing marijuana. Marijuana legalization would help the economy greatly and cut down on some crime but the boneheads against legalization have the loudest and biggest mouths!

6. I have supported ron paul for a long time but i think its time for all of us to make the libertarin party worthy of federal funds, I think washington needs a new player, if we vote for ron no changes will occur, sorry ron but its for the greater good as i see it. The democrats or republicans will give us the same stuff we have been getting for a very very long time. Vote for gary johnson for some kind of change

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 3

7. i voted for Mitt... I was so disappointed by not have Ron Paul, but this Bengazi thing with Obama is so offensive. If Obama get's elected, he will be impeached. So Let's move forward with Mitt...

8. I have supported and voted for Dr. Paul every time /chance I got. I want to write in his name but more importantly I want his Liberterian views and thoughts to continue. The best way for that to occur is by supporting the Liberterian Party and voting for Gary Johnson. The Demo-GOP party is done getting my vote . Time for a real second party - the Liberterian Party!

9. INCREDIBLE!

Texas Warns Globalist Vote Observers They May Be Arrested

Make sure you listen to the second video in this article titled: @ProjectVeritas_ DNC Staffer Assists Double Voting In Support of Obama

10. I am voting for Mitt Romney. I am a faithful supporter of Ron Paul, but can't survive four more years of obama.

• politics are not sports, vote your beliefs, not the side you want to win, did you ever wonder why the presidential race is always close, because the media makes it close, so you vote either republican or democrat - they play for you to think if i vote my way it will let the other guy in, there is no such thing as a wasted vote.

11. Ron Paul will Not endorse Gary Johnson Sorry that is a Fact, I could write in Ross Perot that is just a waste of time. Ron Paul should have run on 3rd party he was not serious.

12. We are in more wars with Obama then Bush, This came From Dr.Paul's own lips.
    Ron Paul is not Running. He won't accept the presidency so I will not Vote for Obama because he is worse then Romney besides, Ron Paul's Son Rand Paul is supporting Romney. Obama will get us into WW III, The middle east is on fire due to his stupidity and dropping drones every 2 seconds on Civilians.

13. I know a lot of Americans who are split on Romney or Obama, they feel that neither candidate are good enough.....it seems like if we educate enough people, they will vote for neithger Romney or Obama.

14. I AM VOTING GARY JOHNSON....DO NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA....DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT VOTING FOR ROMNEY UNLESS YOU ARE READY FOR ANOTHER WAR...ANOTHER FINANCIAL MELTDOWN. The system needs to change, if you continue to vote for the same two party over and over again, it will always BE THE SAME. They need to understand that there are enough votes for 3rd party.....END THIS 2 PARTY SYSTEM

15. We cannot continue to be fragmented like this. I have read "End The Fed" and "Revolution" and I support nearly everything Dr. Paul stands for, but we must face the fact that he is not running. I watched the Independent Presidential Debates and I believe Gary Johnson (who has a greatest respect for Dr. Paul) will carry out the Libertarian principles that Dr. Paul supports and believes in. The Republicrats will thrive as long as we remain divided.

16. A vote For Ron Paul is a vote for Obama That is a fact, so I do Not want to vote for Obama.

17. Ron Paul is My President!

I'm not voting, Obama or Romney? There's no difference.

18. I hate to do it but I'll be voting for Romney. I feel a vote for anyone else will result in an Obama winning. I hate that even more.

19. Please people, Ron Paul wants us ALL to vote Libertarian! That means voting for Gary Johnson! (heck, Gary will probably have Ron Paul as our Secretary Of State, if elected)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

20. I voted early this morning. I wrote in Ron Paul. Just like I did 4 years ago.