Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?

444 Responses

[poll id="84"]

Processing your request, Please wait....

444 responses to “Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?”

1. james

Fear is the enemy of freedom.
    If all Ron Paul supporters would write him in, here is what would happen:
    Romney will lose.
    Obama will win, but not with a majority.
    Ron Paul will possible get a few electoral votes.
    The newspapers might finally see there is an army of us.
    The Democrats and Republicans will be forced to admit we can swing elections.
    Freedom will take a step forward.
    The hegemony of the two-party system, which is the real enemy of freedom, will be weakened.

C’mon, people. Four more years of one or the other party will not have nearly as negative effect on our liberties as your caving in to the GOP pressure and scare tactics. The real enemy is the strangle hold that the power brokers have on our system- evidenced by the disgraceful treatment of RP supporters at the convention.

It doesn’t matter if Ron Paul is a registered write-in in your state. If your conscience is not on the ballot, write it in. The only way to throw away your vote is to cast it for someone you do not want in office.

1. PHenry

Some states allow write-ins, some don’t.

2. Karinda Thompson

Most states will not count write-in votes for people who lost in the primary. Even if Ron Paul got 100% of the votes in states that do allow write-ins, there would be 0 chance of him winning due to the states that do NOT allow write-in votes. If a person lost in the primary, the write-in vote will be thrown out. The only way to beat Obamney is to vote for Gary Johnson. Votes for Gary Johnson will be counted and will show up as a percentage, write-in votes for Ron Paul will be thrown out and the percentage will not even show up. The only way to take votes away from Obamney and decrease the percentage of votes that Obamney receives is to vote for Gary Johnson. A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote against Obmaney. Writing in a name for someone who lost in a primary is like not voting at all.

2. J

These are my thoughts , if O get ‘s selected we would be in a Revolution by 2014 if Romney get’s elected the we have 40 years of depression trying to save the Federal reserve note all the time being raped of all the wealth that’s still left , if People write in Ron Paul then we would have a controlled demolition of the bad debt liquidating it , 3 possibly 4 years of hard times rebuilding industry and momentum to venture capital , I want Paul , but wanting is not getting , it’s a religious election now , the pro choicer’s against the pro life-ers

3. michael wood

Why isn’t there a Ron Paul/Gary Johnson ticket???

1. PHenry

Because Ron Paul wouldn’t violate his principles by running with a corporate shill.

4. Adam

No Ron Paul supporter would or should vote Romney. Anyone that says to vote Romney could easily be getting paid. Ron Paul is not running. Gary Johnson is.

5. Fred C Dobbs

I will not vote for a republican or democrat again. If and when I do vote it will be third party. This year I will vote for Gary Johnson.

6. will overton

A vote for anyone other than Romney is a vote for Obama.
    Hold your nose and Vote for Romney.
    Another 4 years of Obama and we are doomed as a Free Nation.

ck out info wars dot com
    Also Ck out RBN radio

1. PHenry

Romney is essentially the same as Obama. Go away.

2. Cameron

I think a vote dor Romney is a vote for Obama. Hold my nose? If it smells like sh*t, it must be sh*t. I will breathe fresh air and vote for Gary Johnson!

7. Mark

Who is Dr. Paul voting for???

1. mrdrawingguy

Not Romney I’d wager… :D!

8. Peter

Romney won the Republican primary in a open and fair way. I am a supporter of Ron Paul, but I believe he now needs to step up to the plate and put the full force of his organization behind Romney. This is going to be a close election and a vote for Paul will put us closer to a another four years of Obama and that will destroy our country. I am a libertarian and supporter of Ron Paul, but if you want Bernanke out, Obama Out, are Pro-Life or believe in God, a protest vote for Ron Paul will make you feel good when you cast it but will give us another four years of Obama and how does that help. So continue to support Ron Paul but please vote for Romney as the main objective here is getting Obama out, Bernanke out and bring God back to the USA. Obama is using divide and conquer and its time for Dr. Paul to show that he is a Republican by supporting the ticket, because if he is the reason that Romney loses he will lose in the end as the Anti-Obama army will remember that he caused Romney to lose and the revolution will die an instant death. Ron Paul has a better chance of influencing the government as part of the team on the inside then he would on the outside looking in. I agree with 99% of what he says but disagree with him not being team player for the Republicans.

Vote Romney and get Obama out otherwise get ready to live in a socialist/communist anti-religious state.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 24

1. mrdrawingguy

“open and fair way”…. seriously?…. :D!
      That open and fair way he won the primary is exactly why I’d never vote for Romney. And Ron Paul will not be endorsing Romney because Paul is a man of integrity. If I had the option in my state I’d write-in Paul. I don’t, so I’m voting Gary Johnson here, and I’ll be able to tell my grandchildren I did the right thing. Will you?

1. PHenry

If you want to tell your family you did the right thing, then don’t vote, period. Gary Johnson is a joke. Have you actually looked at his record? He couldn’t balance the budget in his own state, is a corporate shill and is on the record of being “cool” with GITMO staying open. Where I come from, indefinite detention is a violation of inalienable rights given to us by God, not man. Since they come from God, they apply to everyone not just Americans.

1. Scott R

A vote for Gary doesn’t elect Gary Johnson, but it does add to the chances that the Libertarian will be heard in 4 years. I am voting for the ideas Ron Paul supports to be heard and not silenced!

Vote Gary Johnson 2012!

9. JStec

Romney buys time. Without it, the 47% become 67% and stopping the progression to Socialism and the situation faced by Greece will become impossible. With some time, and the Internet and new media, Liberty still has a chance.

10. Joseph M Gronka

I have to believe that even Ron Paul will vote for Romney. A vote for Romney is the only way to hope to stop the re-election of Obummer. It seems that Dr.Rand will surely vote for Romney for the same reason. In a way, I am glad that Dr. Paul did not get the nomination. In my heart, I do not believe he would survive his first year in office. Especially if he was ”forced to choose” a running mate. I don’t need to read about him as a martyr. I wonder what happened at Dr.Rand’s meeting with the council, don’t you??

1. PHenry

“I have to believe that even Ron Paul will vote for Romney.”

Man, I have to believe victims of public education can’t be THIS stupid.

Dr. Paul has ALREADY refused to endorse him and said repeatedly that Twit is no better than Obama. Why is English so difficult for you?

11. Mark Bretl

I love you all. God bless you, Dr. Ron Paul! I’ll be writing you in because if everyone did what was right then there would be no problems. I won’t be a part of the problem. I won’t vote for a “lesser evil.” Both candidates are equally terrible in view of the Bible.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 6

12. jim

Isaiah 33

13. jim

Given that we do have to drink it, for heaven’s sake.

14. jim

Even though the other half of God prefers water to blood. And, all… will…… rejoice.

15. jim

Our eyes shall see.

16. jim

Dr. Ron Paul is great, but the last man standing is Gary Johnson having greatness thrust upon him. So be it.

17. Bill Isom

I’ve been a very strong Paul supporter since he ran for President on the Libertarian Party. You must remember, Paul became a Republican after he knew he couldn’t make a difference in the Libertarian Party. I to share most of Paul’s libertarian views and a Tea Party guy but we must have a vehicle to get this country back on track. As aggressive as Paul supporter are, just think how effective you could be at the grass roots caucus level within the Republican Party. Libertarians and The Tea Party could take over control of the Republican Party. Talking a good game is only Part 1 and Part 2 is effectively doing something about it.

18. Robert Kelsey

P.S…Hope is gone.

19. Robert Kelsey

What a shame you turned your back on your supporters and more tragically your delgates who were cheated, beaten and tazed for standing up for a proper count with the GOP on your behalf. We believed in you with our hearts and souls and even though you were in the lead, you disappeared without a word of protest to the tyranny at hand. That’s right. You pulled a Ross Perot on us. I still know in my heart and soul only you would do the right thing if elected. The problem is, you gave up. Just like Ross Perot. He always said; never give up, never give up, never give up. Then out of the blue he says; oh sorry, I give up!It just tears me apart that you took my choice away to vote you the only constituitonalist into office. How? Now that you’re out of the race, a vote for you would just seal a victory for Obama, architecht of the NDAA! It’s sad to say that at this point, you would just be a spoiler vote.Yes, Mitt is my LAST choice as a republican but Obama is a proven dictator in the making and I just cant take that chance to let him have 4 more years to assault the American people! I wish it could be you but your brilliant vision of liberty is now just a distant fond memory. I feel as bad for you quitting as if you actually died. You will be sorely missed indeed!

1. Craig

I understand your frustration about the situation sir but it is not Ron Paul that you should be disappointed in. It’s the RNC. It was they who voted to change the rules and disregarded all of Ron Paul’s delegates as if they did not ever exist. They threw them out and soley acknowledged Romney as the candidate. They did this to give the false impression that the RNC were untied in their backing of this disturbingly flawed candidate. The disgusting changes made were out of the hands of Ron Paul. You may be as frustrated as I am, but the anger needs to be directed towards the corrupted maneuvers made by the RNC and not Dr. Paul. Because Ron Paul refused to throw his support behind the joke of a candidate the RNC has come up with they didn’t even let him and his followers in the building. You vote how you feel, but I will never again vote bipartisan and choose the alleged “lesser of the two evils”. The RNC has shown what a joke it is, and how corrupted it has become.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 3

2. mrdrawingguy

nice try Hillary.. :D!

20. Korey ATX

Too bad you cannot write in in Texas, you have to first register and Dr. Paul didn’t register, otherwise I would have wrote him in.

21. RichardTaylorAPP - American Patriot Party.CC

A vote for Romney or Obama will be used against you.

Whichever one wins, in their victory speech: …

Obama will say “SEE!” “You” voted for me just to create more bureaucracies, government programs, more welfare and teacher (UNIONS), More Government DEPENDENCY! etc.

Romney will say “SEE!” “You” voted for me just so I could escalate the wars, more military spending, and more federal police and laws to invade your privacy! More Government CORPORATE CONTRACT PROJECTS and CORPORATE DEPENDENCY “JOBS”;

All the while passing laws to take more of your rights and liberties.

VOTE NO! TO THE STATUS QUO!

Vote Ron Paul for returning to the “ORIGINAL” CONSTITUTIONAL PRINCIPLES!

As the Founders INTENDED.

American Patriot Party.CC

22. dave

I will vote for Ron Paul for no other reason than I can look myself in the mirror the next day and know I did not prostiture my values by voting for the lesser of two evils, evil is evil and I’ll have no part of it !

1. Mark Bretl

Dave, I just wrote the exact same thing without even seeing your comment! Amen!

23. Bruce

They won’t count write-ins in Ohio or I would indeed vote for Ron Paul. Looks like I’m forced to support Gary Johnson, because I’m sure not voting for either of the other two clowns.

24. Allan Ripley

For decades Dr. Paul kept his word, did what he said he would do. I admire men of their word so I said I would vote for him.

I have.

25. RichardTaylorAPP - American Patriot Party.CC

Give NO CONSENSUS to the STATUS QUO!

A vote for anyone BUT Romney or Obama will reduce the overall votes cast for both of them. This will illustrate that neither of them will have a “Consensus”.

This WILL be visible and reported, including the low turnout or “NO VOTE”.

I Suggest Voting for RON PAUL; Because along with showing that there is “no consensus” for the two socialist’s or their plans, you will also convey the message that you want and favor True Constitutional Principles as the Founders Intended,

This will also both strengthen the movement by a show of our numbers and encourage those running for office representing the same CONSTITUTIONAL PRINCIPLES!

26. Terry

I think you have great ideas and I support most of them, however; this election has narrowed down to basically 2 candidates and like it or not, if we don’t vote to get this current president out of office, we are screwed. At some point, you must realize that you are NOT going to be a factor in THIS election and ask your supporters to get behind Mitt Romney. It may not be perfect and the changes may not be exactly what we all want, but the reality is that this is what we have. When I was much younger and more naive about politics (among other things), I opted to “vote my conscience” as they so eloquently put it then. I voted for Ross Perot, thinking I was going to make a difference. All I did was waste my vote. At that time, I did not understand the people telling me that and I was angry that they were just willing to keep the status-quo of 2 parties, but I learned the hard way that it is not that easy to change the system. I wish you were a younger man since I think eventually your supporters would have their way and you would someday become president, but for now, we have to be real and make our vote count for something. I will be voting for Mitt Romney and I hope you will endorse him soon.

27. Scott R

Folks think of it this way… both the GOP and the democrat have ideas that will break this country! If they were used cars, the GOP would have a bad transmission and the democrats a blown engine. Now you currently have these 2 broke down cars in an otherwise empty used car lot and what should we do? If this was you would you take the Romneymobile with the bad transmission and hope that you can drive the car at least to another car lot where you can buy another car with a bad transmission? OR do you refuse to buy a POS, walk for miles and miles and find someone with new ideas that make sense like actually buying a car with a full talk of gas where all the parts are working (the Libertarians). Perhaps the road may be rough, and you may have to settle for a vehicle with a few rust holes until you can get your budget together but isn’t that the way you go in life when you are trying to work, and get your family from point A to point B???

It is so easy in everyday life to not pick the lessor of two evils, why is it so hard to understand when it comes to this election??? If you continue to allow them to have this monopoly (the 2 major parties) on the continued arguement of picking the lessor of the two, NOTHING can ever change and we are doomed to repeat.

That is the definition of insanity!

Gary Johnson 2012!!!

28. Nicky Nelson

I am writing in Ron Paul and backing up my vote with a voter affidavit. Given the blatant election fraud witnessed throughout this election cycle, I know we literally cannot vote out the criminals! This is a protest vote against the rigged elections and voting machines! And I refuse to change my vote based on election fraud! http://www.WriteInRevolution.com For Liberty!

29. BambiB

Those who say we have to vote for Rombama to prevent Obamney from winning apparently don’t realize there’s no real difference between them – or the fact that without radical budget changes (of the type Ron Paul and Gary Johnson have suggested) the US economy will crash in the next presidential term. So your choices are: Vote for Obama to crash the economy, vote for Romney to crash the economy, or express your disdain for both.

Suppose the election was really a list of choices of what will happen to America and the front-running choices were “destroy America at noon” and “destroy America at 1:00pm”. Would you vote to destroy America at 1:00pm? Or would you vote for the third choice: “Don’t destroy America”?

Given that the majority of voters aren’t smart or educated enough to cast a reasoned ballot (and in fact are too incompetent to even recognize their own incompetence see http://news.yahoo.com/people-arent-smart-enough-democracy-flourish-scientists-185601411.html), we owe it to America to at least support a better way – even if we won’t win.

There are other reasons to vote for Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. Clearly, every Ron Paul vote is a protest vote against the Republican Party. You know, the Party that did everything it could to undermine Ron Paul’s campaign. If enough votes are cast for Ron Paul, and Romney loses, it should become clear to the Republican Party that they can no longer win while marginalizing freedom. That could force changes in the party next time around – and it could cause a surge in the freedom movement.

But that assumes the write-in votes will even be counted. (Anyone know, state-by-state where they WILL be counted?)

Another alternative is to vote for Gary Johnson. This is a protest vote too – but it has another beneficial side effect. In states where the Libertarian Party gets enough votes, they won’t have to collect signatures to get their candidate on the ballot next time. A great deal of effort is required to qualify candidates by collecting signatures. Every vote for Gary Johnson is a vote to make it easier to put a Libertarian on the ballot in the next election. When the Republicans see 1000 registered republicans go into a precinct to vote, but only 800 votes are cast for Romney, while 300 are cast for Johnson, they’ll figure it out.

Romney is to Republicans what Obama was to the Democrats. He is the Republican “Hope and Change” candidate. He wants to get rid of Obamacare (and replace it with Romneycare). He wants to increase the rate we go into debt by an insignificant amount. He favors the wars (and wants to increase military spending by $2 TRILLION and start a new war with Iran). He wants to tinker a little with the tax code – perhaps favoring the rich a little more than Obama. He liked the TARP bailouts. He’s been on both sides of the abortion, gun control and gay marriage issues… so who knows what he really believes?

But if you’re a “Hope and Change” kind of person – go ahead. Vote for Romney. Maybe he’ll out-Obama Obama the way Obama has out-Bushed Bush.

30. Mike

I believe the vote will be rigged in spain for Obama. So votes matter not. I’m voting for Ron Paul because he is the best choice as President for putting this country back on course to regain our constitutional rights. Romney and Obama are just different masks on the same Bilderberg/Nato face that’s destroying our country and stealing our freedoms. Both are liars and neither will bring jobs to Americans or improve our economy. They belong to the Cabal and their only mission is to put us under Nazi control. The poor and middle class are the majority and if they write in Ron Paul for President we may have a chance if we watch the counting of the votes and demand a recount if it’s rigged. Never vote out of fear for the lesser of two evils. I did that on the last election and voted for Obama. I lost my home, car and everything I worked so hard for 41 years. Ask yourself if you are doing better than 4 years ago. I voted for him because he was the lesser of two evils that gave us hope. Bush we already knew spent us into oblivion and now we know Obama did the same. Obama is behind talking the last of your freedoms away and putting us under Nato/Bilderburg control. Your freedom is at stake on this election. Be wary of Marshall Law. The crash of our currancy due to Obama giving the central banks control. Be wary of the implanted RFID chip that’s apart of the Obamacare. It is the mark of the beast. You will lose all your privacy and freedoms. The ones you now enjoy and take for granted. Make the time to do the research instead of going to the movies or the beach or you may be heading on a train to a FEMA concentration camp and to an oven at the end of runway at Denver Airport. This is your last chance to make a real difference. Bring God that we trust in back to our government. Demand it before its too late. Join Oathkeepers.org and take the pledge to save the country our Forfathers have fought and died for. Fight to be proud of America it’s your home.

31. John

It’s funny to me that the Liberty loving Ron Paul Revolution people can’t even agree to stand up against the tyranny. We are failing at our own revolution here folks. If you can’t all agree to write in Ron Paul, or someone similar like Gary Johnson, then why continue to fight? Those of you who are voting Romney and telling other they are wasting their vote for not doing so, you are the ones wasting your vote. You don’t join the revolution to bail on it when it comes down to the nitty gritty. This is why we won’t win. Unless we organize and decide on one, just one to all vote for, then our spread out votes will only keep the machine in power. We will lose this election, either way Obamney is taking it. Let’s get organized, for real, for the next.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

32. Kim

The way I understand this, and very limited here, it’s a vote for either majority party. If any other candidate is selected, doesn’t it lessen the voice for the party to win? I see it as having replace a pie pan with slices of pie to make it ‘whole’ again. If half of the pan were replaced with rotten pie slices and the other half of the pan were replaced with 2/3′rds of fresh applie pie slices and 1/3rd fresh pumpkin pie slices, what is the majority? The rotten pie slices. So that’s what we would end up with, isn’t it? Wouldn’t splitting up the Conservative votes to different candidates (Republican, Libertarian, Green, etc.) dilute the Conservative majority? Please help me to understand if this is incorrect.

33. Jude

We all love Ron & Gary. But, please , you know they can’t win ! We must rally around Romney – to oust Obama!!!! If you split the vote we will have him back for 4 more years !!!! That will be a total disaster. There may be no coming back. No chance to get a real conservative in office later. Do think this through.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 22

1. Jon

Jude, Romney is not a true Conservative. Nothing will change with him. The only thing Republican about him is his bank account. Obama got his plan of healthcare from Romney. He is just a Massachusetts Democrat acting like a Republican. When it all boils down, he is Goldman Sachs approved, just like Obama.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 2

2. BambiB

Gee, if Ron Paul and Gary Johnson were on the ticket, but Hitler and Stalin were the front-runners in the election, would you urge us all to vote for Stalin to avoid electing Hitler?

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

3. John

That’s like saying “we love you grandma, but you’ll never beat cancer, so Go CANCER!” What a clown thing to say.

4. Stephanie4Paul

However Jude, won’t that mean that we will most likely be stuck with Romney for 8 years?? I am writing my vote for Dr. Paul in, but I just hope that we do not get stuck for 8 years before we can turn the Revolution!

34. Kimmerd30

Ron Paul & Gary Johnson are traitors against their party.
    Everyone with any sense knows a vote for Ron Paul or Gary Johnson is a vote for the democrat liberals.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 25

1. BambiB

Spoken like a good communist.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

2. John

Who care about party’s? Isn’t the Revolution about Liberty? If the party won’t allow Liberty, why stay in that party?

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

35. maritzka

Romney is a bull*hitter and a liar. If he were the only choice I wouldn’t vote at all. I pray to god that he does not win. More war, less human rights, back to catering to the rich, and putting our young men in another war. God help America.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 2