Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?

Who will you vote for this November?

• Ron Paul (write-in) (46%, 7,829 Votes)
  • Gary Johnson (27%, 4,488 Votes)
  • Mitt Romney (14%, 2,398 Votes)
  • Barack Obama (6%, 1,014 Votes)
  • I won't vote at all (4%, 743 Votes)
  • Virgil Goode (1%, 186 Votes)
  • Jill Stein (1%, 132 Votes)
  • I'll vote for somebody else (1%, 87 Votes)

Total Voters: 16,877

Loading ... Loading ...

1. VOTE for Gary Johnson (do not write-in Ron Paul, please)!

Here is why:

The Establishment fears Ron Paul so much that they will do anything to stop him and his (our) movement for Liberty on the election level (since so far they have not been able to control the internet, and thus shut us down completely)!

The Major Networks will show after the election NOTHING for Ron Paul (not even that he got ANY of the Vote, for that would be admitting that some actually dared to write-in his name).

The Apparatchiks have been instructed to shred all write-in ballots where Ron Paul’s name appears (for proof just watch after the election and see if Ron Paul is even mentioned, let alone how many votes he got)!

Gary Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 States — so a vote for him is a vote COUNTED against the wannabe despots of America! (Plus, if he breaks the 5+% level, the Libertarian Party (Ron Paul’s original party) will be eligible for federal funds to the tune of about 90 million dollars for the next election — and no longer will be a financial shoe-string operation!!!).

VOTE GARY JOHNSON (or write-in Ron Paul if you must) — as long as you vote for what you realize is BEST for our Nation, and NOT get bamboozled into voting again for the “lesser of two evils”: the Kenyan Barack or Mitt the Mormon (this path only leads to more and bigger evil, for the next election cycle…should there be one)!!!

2. America has no balls anymore!!!! The ONLY choice is CONGRESSMAN RONALD ERNEST PAUL!!! If we as America do not stand up and write him in, no matter where you are and back that vote with an afidavid (sp), then there will be more WAR, PERIOD. Obama, Romney and Johnson all stand for MORE WAR. It WILL come to America!!! If we don’t stand together and get Ron Paul in the White House we WILL have BLOOD in our OWN STREETS! YES folks, it has come to this. This is the times we now live in. It is ALL or NOTHING. Make your choice wisely and stop being scared. This is OUR COUNTRY and WE CAN take it back…..but ONLY if RON PAUL is choosen. Think seriously about what I have said….do your research. I say we get out our POTS AND PANS and start over with our President and Government!!!! Like Ireland, we can take our country back!!

3. I decided to vote for GJ in order to to keep an alternative to the Demublican Party on the Texas ballot…

4. I’ve only financially supported Ron Paul, investing all I had to give in him.

When he elected not to pursue being president, and not become an independent candidate, I began supporting Governor Gary Johnson.

The elite want Obama out, because he has refused to carry out their agenda in some key areas. What areas? The ones Obama stammered on in the debates.

Romney is their golden boy, to continue the wars, the police state and the FED’s destruction of our nation.

Cheers.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

5. Gary Johnson is such a clear choice here. Would anyone like to give the entire bureaucracy known as the IRS pink slips? I certainly would! A vote for Gary Johnson tells the duopoly that we’re mad as hell and we’re not going to take their crap any longer!

6. A vote written in for Ron Paul will help ensure that Barak Obama gets another four years. It is highly important that we do not have a split vote. Paul is my first choice but he cannot be elected at this point by writing in his name. An empty statement is forgotten in a week. The only method that will unseat Obama is for everyone to vote against him, that means voting for Romney if you like him or not.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 20

7. California is definitely voting for Obama so I have voted (mail in) for Ron Paul. He won’t win but I voted for the best person so feel good about that. In the 2014 Congressional elections we can make a difference. See my book “Stop the Insanity Target 2014″ which will be on Amazon in late November. Also sign up for my mailing list on my webpage (www.stoptheinsanitytarget2014) which will be up in mid-November.

8. Ron Paul did not register as a write-in candidate, which means most states will simply trash a vote for him. I live in one of those states. According to this link, only about 12 states would even count your vote, so make sure you’re not totally throwing it away -it will not even make a statement this year. I could not find an “official” list or any other list, so someone please correct me if this is wrong.

9. still bloging on Tea Party what you said on Jay Leno just going to rest up for 2016 elections a bit,BUT I WON”T SHUT UP!!!! Ron Paul you would have been the best president ever,I pray for a miracle,will never forget the MANIPULATION during the Republican Presidential nominations,They FEAR you, It has been an honor to share ideologies with you!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

10. Our enemy is the Republican Party for what they did to Ron Paul.

The Republican Party heirarchy must be dispatched and new leaders chosen.

I’m biting my tongue and voting for Obama. Remember the devil you know is better than the devil you don’t know.

Romney has already promised more war we don’t need. Obama is bringing our people home.

Next election RT and other media will allow debate between all candidates. To hell with the mainstream media – they continue to lose ground everyday.

11. Your vote doesn’t matter, like a previous person mentioned. Like religion, the extreme wings of each political party follows ideology without doubt, like a religious zealot. They have no original thought of their own. I’m old enough to remember the vitriol towards Reagan, Bush 1, The Clintons, Bush 2, and now Obama. All of these personas are only a few degrees in difference from each other, they have a duopoly on politics with 2 brands. That’s not a choice, that’s an illusion.

I didn’t here Romeny say he’d over turn the NDAA. So how is he going to restore liberty again? By pandering to the 1 % again, like Bush 2? Right.

Bush2, and now Obama have whittled away personal freedoms, as will Romney. Crony capitalism and unrestrained federal power are our new reality.

12. I consider myself a Libertarian and would normally vote a straight Libertarian ticket. I don’t like Romney’s unqualified foreign policy kow-tows to Israel, yet I fear the emergence of a police state through IRS surveilance (e.g. Section 9006 of the Healthcare law that I sense was carefully crafted and inserted by Obama himself as a test to see how far he could proceed toward achieving rank police-state socialism in the U.S.) even more. A hold-your-nose vote, I feel I have no choice unless I’m willing to risk being instrumental in an Obama reelection.

13. Get Realpolitik:
    I love Doctor Paul and his philosophy. I have contributed (in triple digits) to his campaign. I went to Minneapolis/St. (Ron)Paul. I went to his birthday party in Galveston;
    BUT!
    I will not contribute to Obama remaining in the White House by writing in any candidate that will not win/cannot win realistically. My last write-in even in the middle of supporting Dr. Paul was Green Cynthia McKenney because she was demanding a new independant investigation of 9/11. That may have been my last tilt at a windmill vote.
    The Mormon needs every vote to get rid of the Indonesian slim resumed community organizer.

14. Not enough can even write him in Phyllis. Why not back one like-minded candidate for whom more can vote? Galveston Tea ~ I, like countless others, have struggled so much with this decision and thought I would vote for a lesser of 2 evils, but have found that impossible to date. You are drinking the tea I guess, but that is a conclusion I have not reached.

15. My state will not count my write in, so I am voting Gary Johnson. Otherwise I would be writing in Ron Paul, no question about it.

16. Nevada will not let me write in Ron Paul. My only other choice is None of the Above, which I will exercise. This leaves my vote in the hands of He who, I believe, will give this country the President it deserves.

17. The is a very pragmatic reason to vote for Gary Johnson. Johnson appears to be close to the 5% threshold which will give the Libertarian Party financial competitiveness in 2016. Johnson has only had a couple of million to spend and most of it went to just getting on the ballot. Crossing that 5% threshold will give the LP an estimated 90 million jump start in 2016.

Further, in most states your vote for anyone else just isn’t going to matter. Unless you are in one of those few swing states that the media keeps beating us over the head about, you can safely vote for Johnson without worrying that it will help whichever of the duopoly candidates you despise most.

Invest in the future, vote Johnson/Gray 2012!

18. Just write in Ron Paul and we will get really fired up!

19. YES! KmP.
    People do need direction and GJ is THE WRONG DIRECTION!

20. Let’s get behind Gary and get this job done!!!!! People just need direction… There is no reason we can’t get people (Ron backers) fired up again in the next week.