Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?

444 Responses

[poll id="84"]

Processing your request, Please wait....

444 responses to “Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?”

1. Jenasus

Ron Paul I am voting for who you endorsed for President, Gary Johnson.
    Demoncrats and Republicons are on different sides of the same Totem Pole.
    Romney is the same book as Obama with a different cover.
    Obama and Romney are on different sides of the same coin.

Johnny Pot Seed says’ “A joint a day keeps the doctor away.”
    Support your local marijuana grower. Buy American Grown Marijuana. (BAGM)

2. Ken

You can write in Ron Paul in these states NH WY WI IA DC MD WA OR RI + (ME voters got RP on ballot) (CA voters got RP on ballot) +DC so far!! – Follow @TweetAmiracle and @USA_Free_Press on Twitter to track the Lawsuit!

If your state Attorney General denies you your Write-In Rights, VOTE THEM OUT!

If your state Attorney General denies you your Write-In Rights, follow the instructions at http://www.wagthedog247.com/ and Write In Ron Paul anyway!

1. Ken

That “WagTheDog” site is soliciting donations for some other person’s US Congressional Campaign. I don’t trust it. It doesn’t pass the smell test. Ron Paul warned that people might try to use the liberty movement to profit at our expense.

That lawsuit won’t work in my state, anyway. There’s a simple, unburdensome process to become a legal write-in candidate. In my state (Kentucky) it’s $50, and a form with 8 electors and the candidate’s signature. That’s not a big hurdle. You can’t force someone to be a candidate. Therefore, any lawsuit in KY won’t have standing and it’ll be thrown out.

(Not the same Ken)

3. Tek

Neither Mit or Obama – if Ron Paul is allowed a write in Kansas, I’ll vote for him. If not then Gary Johnson is it.. I can not vote for either of the supposed leading bullshit artists. We need someone with more vision than his pocket book or making the family in the newest bill that is passed by EO. if your going to pass a bill make sure its for everybody and not making it so only your family is excluded from it. stop screwing up our Rights!

4. Marilyn

There has been a suit filed to make sure all states that didn’t allow write ins to do so. So far the suit has been successful in many states. In the states where this has not been decided, like Texas, if you want to write in Ron Paul you need to make some noise to the Secretary of State and the Attorney General.

Tell them you are aware of the suit and you would appreciate them allowing the write in votes for RP to count. Otherwise they are not allowing you to vote your conscious and have it count. Another thing to point out is that the the Federal election laws do not allow the states to interfere with a Federal Election!

My conscious will not allow me to vote for the choice of 2 evils the media dog and pony show has led us to believe are our only choices. The Republicans and Democrats have clearly become 2 sides of the same coin, vote for them and you get no real change!

5. George B

In California I am an “Official Elector” for Ron Paul. Certified signed and delivered before the cut off date. Our votes will count as an Official Write In Candidate for the only person who my conscious could vote for. I’m happy for Gary Johnson and I’m sure he’ll get his “5%” to help out the Libertarian Party for 2016 as I know many of you are voting for GJ who were dedicated Ron Paulers – and that’s awesome! Gary Johnson is close, but not enough for me to vote for him.

6. Therese

Aside from those 7 or 8 states that allow write-ins, so far Ron Paul is also registered as a write in candidate in Maine and California. Other states are working on getting him registered before their deadlines.

7. J. E, B. Stuart

Dear Dr Ron Paul,
    I was behind you Dr Paul through the primary election.
    With this race as close as it is between Romney and Obama, I find it my patriotic duty to now vote for Romney. A split in the vote would bring in Obama for the rest of his life along with his totalitarian Communist agenda.
    They never expected the Agenda put forth by Saul Alinsky to the SDS and then Democratic Socialist Party back in the 1960s to come this close this quick. The instruction we had when recruiting Community Organizers was to infiltrate all aspects of American Life primarily Labor, Education, and Media. Bring up questions on race, present Capitalism as Competition among unequals through exploitation of the working class. The goal of the revolution was a USSA.
    In time confiscate private industry, private capital, private income and private property and make it the property of the Elected Assembly of State. Guess what? Obamalinsy has set this up in his first term and will swiftly execute the confiscation in his second term. Above all you will lose your individual freedoms. (how do I know this? My source had spent years deep within their radical organization conducting his clandestine investigation into this subversive organization)
    This election is now to close to call and Romney can be replaced after his first term where Chairman Obamalinsky will not be able to replaced as he will be to deeply rooted and elections will be a process of the past.

8. Carol Goodwin

I was told that unless a candidate was not at least registered as a certfied write in, if we wrote in their name, it would invalidate the ballot! I picked the only write in who came closest to Ron Paulian and I wrote in his name. I wish I had gone ahead and wrote in Ron Paul just purely in rebellion. I voted for him in 1988. I voted for him in the 2008 and 2012 primaries as well.

9. Warren Ward

Of course I will vote for Ron Paul. Who else would I vote for? The great socialist lier, or Mr. I’ll-say-whatever-the-audience=wants-me=to-say.

1. Tony

Warren, Ron Paul will not be on any state ballots. Gary Johnson will be on, I believe, all 50 states, I know for sure he will be on 48 state ballots. The only difference between Gary Johnson and Ron Paul is on abortion. They have the exact political views. Ron Paul has endorsed Gary Johnson and Gary Johnson did endorse Ron Paul. Vote for Gary Johnson and you’re voting for the same principals that Ron Paul stands for.

10. Angie Davidson

Already voted for Ron Paul, and it is in Iowa, so it counts.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 1

1. Johnny

How are you posting from the future? I live in Iowa and it is 10:38pm Oct 28!

2. Tony

11. glenda

so many people love Ron Paul, just look at the show of people , every time he speaks. then look at mitt. you can count on 1 or 2 hands the people that showed to see him. i mean does any one else wonder how the hell he beat Ron Paul? and to the people who say, its a waist of time writing Ron Paul in the box,, I SAY , voting for mitt ,is insanity. and i voted for obama once, i dont believe ,doing it again will make anything better.

12. Ed

The objective is to eject Obama as POTUS! All else is nonsense at this point.
    A vote for any candidate other than Romney is a vote for Obama. Wake up!

13. cyndi feigenbaum

Every four years it is the same story in this country. We have four choices vote for someone we do not like(unthinkable) , don’t vote, write in someone we like (Ron Paul), or vote for someone we would like to like (Gary Johnson or Jill Stein). I am choosing thew big L candidate. Johnson is a cookie cutter Libertarian so very boring. Bring the empire down. I would like to vote Stein but she is a statist Green. So there I go I am yawning for Johnson. I am trying to figure a way to vote logically for Stein but can’t! Who can help me? Our revolution must be on the local level, but we must vote against the empire. Will the empire count our votes? So many questions in America! Rah, rah rah…

14. Ali F

I’d encourage Ron Paul supporters in California to write him in, 55 people have pledged to be electors and he is now an official write in candidate!

15. WereAllScrewed

I voted today for the LESSOR of the TWO EVILS ….. ROMNEY. I wanted to vote for RON PAUL but that isn’t an option! I was ready to vote for GARY JOHNSON but realized that would be the same as a vote for OBAMA and AMERICA cant sustain 4 more years of him!

My feelings are …If ROMNEY fails as bad as OBAMA then “MAYBE” the voters will wake up and ELECT a 3rd PARTY CANDIDATE like GARY JOHNSON. I am disappointed in RAND PAUL, I think he is selling out to the RNC.

16. Joe

I already voted. I wrote in Ron Paul. Though I was told my vote would not be counted since he was not a registered “write-in ” candidate I did so regardless. In voting for Ron Paul I voted for the Constitution. I voted for liberty.

I have come to understand there is no recourse for tyranny in appealing to a tyrant. I firmly believe there is no solution in the electoral process as we know it to return to the Constitution. Our central government has reached terminal velocity in its departure from constitutional principles. Sadly this is reflective of the majority of Americans. The only hope I see is in finding a state that will nullify federal overreach up to an including illegal theft of personal property, taxation. The primary tactic must be nullifying the money. Nullify the IRS. Nullify extortion.

I am willing to move to the first state willing to take this stand.

17. seriiusdudes

I give up…. Ron Paul didn’t want to win or he would off fought harder. He was there to split the vote for his bud Mitt. Mitt and Obama are about the same on so many things I can’t tell were one ends and the other begins. Gary Johnson is next choice but probably is about as likely as a snowball in hell. I give up… I’m 100 against the man, but I’m gonna vote for Obama. My only hope is that he tears the country so far apart that you people finally get off your butts and we force a reset. Then after we take our country BACK will we see a true recovery with those post-it willing to do their jobs instead of cowering in the corner. Ron Paul is over, let the Phoenix rise.

18. Timothy Vukomanovic

Don’t be donkeys, why write in a name? why vote for someone you know has no hope at all of winning?You are living in fairy land. If you are going to do something as useful as writing in Ron Paul’s name you might as well stay home and be another loser non participant. Get a grip on yourselves, Paul is not going to make it, he lost his race one that many of us hoped he would win. It is up to us to recognize this and in a particularly tight race put our support behind the candidate that at least espouses some of the principals of free enterprise and personal freedom that we all hope for. 4 more years of Obama won’t do it, the only real choice at this time is Romney, you might not like everything he stands for but it is either him or Obama. A wasted vote from you is a vote for Obama, so get off your ass and vote for Romney.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 8 Thumb down 19

19. robin

Would someone like to respond to an exchange I had today with someone I know who believes Romney is the “lesser of the two evils”.
    Wow. No comment…except let’s say we do not vote for either candidate. It’s like throwing our country under the bus because one of these two candidates is GOING to be running OUR country. It would be nice to stand on one’s principles, however that is sheer laziness and denying our civil rights that we are SO BLESSED with in this country. There are many churches, and again this great nation allows us to be free with this expression. NOT VOTING is giving the most evil candidate the opportunity to Grind America Down. I pray we don’t have to see how that works out. I pray your heart will be softened and turn to scriptures. There is scripture in the Bible that states marriage is between man and woman. We are slowly losing our freedoms and God from the equasion BECAUSE evil is all around us. Not voting is simply allowing the most evil to succeed. I care to believe God’s word vs. textbooks that shoot down our maker and inject doubt. THAT is the evil.

20. Voss

I wonder how many write in Ron Paul will get? Would “they” even state the actuall #? %age?

21. Janet Whipple

I typed into the poll ‘Gary Johnson’, whom I would hjave voted for if the idiots in Oklahoma had let him on the ballot. (Same thing in MIchigan, I believe).

I AM NOT voting for the two choices we have on the OK ballot – tweedledork and tweedledumb

I was so hoping that Ron Paul would make it. But thanks to the illegal moves of the republican party, he didn’t have a chance.

Guess that is what happens in this country now. Play fair and you loose.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

22. douglas

Why is it that an average of 50 percent of the American population has stopped voting for the past 60 years? Apathy, ignorance or a total rejection of a powerless talking head US Government?

23. Mr. Liberty

THOSE OF YOU WHO CLAIM TO BE RON PAUL SUPPORTERS AND THEN TURN AROUND AND ACTUALLY VOTE FOR ROMNEY OR OBAMA, YOU ARE IN FACT IGNORANT TO THE REAL PROBLEMS FACING THE WORLD AND ALSO PART OF THE PROBLEM. THE PROPAGANDA MACHINE (MAINSTREAM MEDIA) HAS YOU BELIEVE THERE IS ONLY 2 CHOICES TO MAKE ON NOVEMBER 6TH SO YOU VOTE FOR EITHER ONE OF THEM. YOU’RE JUST FALLING FOR IT HOOK, LINE AND SINKER! THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO. EITHER WAY RON PAUL ALONE WOULD NOT CHANGE THE COURSE THIS COUNTRY IS HEADED. WE THE PEOPLE MUST START TO PAY ATTENTION AND START CARING ABOUT WHAT CHOICES OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS ARE MAKING INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT WHO WILL WIN AMERICAN IDOL, SUPERBOWL,WORLD SERIES ETC.ETC….WAKE UP PEOPLE THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS DESTROYING OUR WORLD RIGHT UNDERNEATH OUR NOSES AND YOU CHOOSE NOT TO SEE IT! IF YOU VOTE FOR EITHER OBAMA OR ROMNEY YOU WILL GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU VOTED FOR, MORE POVERTY AND MASS MURDER IN THE NAME OF PEACE…..MAKES ME SICK

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 2

24. Steve G

This spirit that is driving our nation and world headlong into a world dictatorship is extremely hard to beat because it deceives the people providing and promising complete convenience for its slaves even though many of us know it is a road that leads to dependence and destitution. I worked for Ron Paul’s campaign and walked a couple of precincts also donating money. I am very very disappointed in Jesse Benton and the people who were running Ron Paul’s campaign. Now that the campaign is over, all of Paul’s supporters have went in all different directions. I am sure some have become very bitter on how things turned out after they invested thousands of dollars in the campaign. I believe Ron Paul needed to connect a lot better with his supporters especially since they weren’t playing around just voting for some candidate that was slick and cool. I learned that I cannot trust any man or “movement” because in the end they are still just imperfect men regardless of how honest they may appear to be.

25. dave

i was told that everyone who votes for ron paul this november, their votes will not be counted. thats obstruction ?

26. Chance

I voted for Gary Johnson on Saturday for early voting. I wish Dr. Paul would come out and endorse Gary Johnson, but he won’t because telling people what to do goes against his beliefs. I am a die-hard Ron Paul supporter and cannot be appreciative enough for what he stands for and what he has done for the Liberty movement. I look forward to seeing Gary get his 5% and more this election. It’s time that we end this two party system!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 0

27. Bootumall

Anyone who doesn’t vote for Mitt Romney is a socialist and may as well vote for Barry

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 30

28. Brad

THANK GOD I’M NOT AMERICAN! YOUR ABSOLUTELY “HOOPED!”
    he he sorry…

29. Ryan

Nevada does not recognize write ins so im going Gary Johnson!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 2

30. Robin

I agree with Mrs. Robespierre. Off with their collective heads all around. Quite frankly, I doubt that hardly any of those in power would run if the government was run more like the private sector. If they had to live on 50K / yr. ; pay for their own insurance with high deductibles, drive older vehicles (older than 2000), try to make ends meet, and in general – live like the majority of people DO live in this country they would not participate. As it is right now, the 3 branches of government live like and act like royalty at our expense. Like most people I am sick and tired of paying the way for all the entitlements they feel they are due because they “serve” the electorate when in reality they serve the interests of those who line there pockets.

31. Dave Dogbreath

I am extremely disappointed that Ron Paul did not endorse Gary Johnson. A write in in my state gets tossed in the garbage unless the candidate is an “official write in candidate”.

I have supported Ron Paul since 1986 this is the first time I have not been happy with his actions. He is splitting the vote against “status quo” by his inaction.

1. Ronald Hixon

I will have to admit a certain disappointment with Dr. Paul for not aligning with Gary Johnson. Together they could have made a difference. The only visible bone of contension would be that Dr. Paul only sees himself as president. Why is he unwilling to accept Johnson’s offer to run as his VP? Does he not recognize that as a write in, in all likelyhood, he is throwing his principles in the trash? I can only guess that his unwillingness to be VP on a possible bid to end the treasonous corporate funded stooges, is at best, not very well thought out. Johnson will appear on ballots in 48 states, Dr. Paul on none. Does it not make sense to combine their effort for the good of the Republic?

1. Ken

Ronald – The main, logical reason he wouldn’t endorse Johnson is because it would hurt Rand’s political future. Blood is thicker, after all.

32. Philip Phillips

I love Ron Pauls Ideas of American Politics. I think the tea party is very very close to his beliefs. The problem in a two party system is which is the lesser of two evils. Obama or Romney. I believe Romney is. So this year I will vote for him even though I have a very conservative view of politics. Over the years I have voted for other than the Democrat or Republican canidates and have seen the Republicans who are more conservative loose because of this. Wish we had a three or four party country but so far this has not happened. The libertarians need to come up with a great young candidate that has the charisma to draw the voters.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 4 Thumb down 23

1. Mr. Tanser

I too wish we had a three or more party system. That is why I have voted for Johnson. If we can get enough votes for the Libertarian Party, we start driving the wedge into the system. Vote for who you think would serve you better and the Ds and Rs will start falling away. We are the power holders, if we start using it and stop voting for the least bad candidate and vote for the best candidate! Vote your mind and in a couple elections we might see an L in the White House.

33. Steve

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 2 Thumb down 35

34. Mrs. Robespierre

Like so many others on this site, I too am voting for my conscience, and so I will be typing in these two Little words “Ron Paul.” Romney had a chance to win but put the old foot in his mouth when he alienated the 47% of taxpapers who pay huge property taxes here in New Jersey by saying that we were freeloaders because we collect social security after working all our lives. Romney has a huge government pension. He is just a rich guy with a silver spoon in his mouth and is out of touch with real people and their lives.
    We have too much royalty in our government, and I say “Off with their Heads!” And that includes the executive, the legislative, and the Judiciary!!!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 31 Thumb down 4

35. Robert Tyranski

I prayed Ron Paul would get the nomination. I became a delegate and fought for that scenario to manifest. Sadly, we simply didn’t have the numbers and it’s tough fighting the current regime in power at the RNC.
    Since I’m from Michigan, Gary Johnson will not be allowed on our ballot, so I won’t be able to vote for him. I will however, not bend and vote for Romney, since I do not agree with his positions, nor do I trust him to lead our country to prosperity and peace.
    I will be writing in Ron Paul and vote my conscience!
    Thank you Dr. Congressman Ron Paul for curing my apathy!
    Liberty is not dead and we’ll be on the front line in 2016… maybe Justin Amash will be ready to run in your place Dr. Paul.

~Robert

1. Ken

Not sure if Ron Paul is a legal write-in in Michigan, but Gary Johnson is.

Alternately, since the GOP kicked Johnson off the ballot in MI, I would not fault Paul/Johnson supporters for voting for Obama, in retalliation for the bogus treatment by the GOP.

1 4 5 6 7 8 10