Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?

444 Responses

[poll id="84"]

Processing your request, Please wait....

444 responses to “Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?”

1. Angela Sullivan

A vote For Ron Paul is a vote for Obama That is a fact, so I do Not want to vote for Obama.

2. Ron Paul is My President!

I'm not voting, Obama or Romney? There's no difference.

1. Georgia Smith

A "non-vote" is essentially a vote for Obama!

3. Dave

I hate to do it but I'll be voting for Romney. I feel a vote for anyone else will result in an Obama winning. I hate that even more.

4. Dan

Please people, Ron Paul wants us ALL to vote Libertarian! That means voting for Gary Johnson! (heck, Gary will probably have Ron Paul as our Secretary Of State, if elected)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

5. William

I voted early this morning. I wrote in Ron Paul. Just like I did 4 years ago.

6. KC Ted

5%+ elevates the LP to Major Party status. That would be historical.
    This movement, as a whole, has no political strategist. Paul was the core of the political strategy for the liberty movement but is now unable to motivate people to switch tacks over to Johnson, because of obligations to the Rep. candidates he has already endorsed, plus the pending Fed Audit bill needing passage in the Senate.

Paul has come as close as he can to encouraging people to look at Johnson and consider a third party. Those who suggest he should just come out and endorse Johnson (or those who say they can't vote LP because of no Paul endorsement) simply have no idea of how political strategy works. Paul has 2 1/2 more months in office and a LOT on his plate. He can't endorse outside the party with so much at stake.

We need a prominent figure who is 100% respected by Paul supporters, who can develop a strategy to unite all of the liberty movement. We NEED that 5+% more than anything else right now. Doug Wead has indicated that people should vote for Johnson but hardened Paul supporters aren't listening. They aren't even listening to Paul's subtle gestures (some not so subtle). If all Paul supporters and all Libertarians (along with disenfranchised Ds and Rs) voted Johnson, that 5% would be a cake walk. I have supported Paul since 1988 (and still consider him the key leader in the movement) but see the need to vote for Johnson.

1. Dan

Please vote for Gary Johnson, He is the libertarian on the ballot in 47 states.

1. Ken

Actually, Johnson is on the ballot in 48 states (we won PA) + DC and Guam, I believe. We're only missing OK (because their ballot access rules are stupid) and MI (because Romney hack Sec of State bounced us).

7. Angela Sullivan

I was a very huge supporter of Ron Paul but since Ron Paul Stated himself he would not accept the Presidency if there was a write in vote, I would not waste my time. I love Ron Paul but he WILL NOT accept the Presidency with a write in vote so that is plain stupid to vote for him. I am voting for Romney since he is a serious candidate and Ron Paul is not. Paul could have run on another ticket, or could accept the Presidency if he won with a write in Vote, again and again Paul states he will not accept a write in vote so Of course he can say anything he wants. Ron Paul's Son is supporting Romney.

1. Dan

Please vote for Gary Johnson, He is the libertarian on the ballot in 47 states. Ron Paul would highly approve this logical decision.

2. D Bro

After what the Romney people along with the republican party did to Ron Paul supporters you want to help this Obama in white? What are you thinking? Romney will put the republicans back to sleep as they will think we have won and quit paying attention to the debt, the deficit, the war, the federal reserve, the TSA, protecting our civil liberties, restoration of the Constitution. Obama winning will be punishment to the republicans for not really caring about freedom. Apparently, it will have to get much worse before they wake up. I am Ron Paul!!!

8. Elaine

I see that our vote is suppressed by the MSM, and really isn't any choice at all. As we each have to vote our conscience, I'm appealing to a higher power and I'm voting for Jesus Christ, along with 1.5Million like-minded people:
    He is our only hope for real change: the Way, the Truth, and the Life. [John 14:6]

9. Victoria Winters

All of us in our home here all five are voting for Ron Paul we can no longer vote for the lesser of evil and only vote for freedom and liberty. The democratic party seems to be nothing but communists and the Mitt vote is just a moderate.

1. Michael

Ron Paul is still the "lesser of two evils." You can only vote for more evil or less evil, as no perfect candidate has ever or will ever run. A vote for Ron Paul this November is a vote for Barack Obama. We failed in the primaries to give our best candidate a chance, but now we must vote for the only candidate who will prevent us from another four years (or more) with Barack Obama: Mitt Romney.

2. Dan

Please do NOT waste your vote! Vote for Gary Johnson, He is the libertarian on the ballot in 47 states.

10. Alan

I believe many who are supporting Mitt Romney, as myself, believe in liberties, with certain needed regulations. I hope many Ron Paul supporters in crucial battle states will consider the necessary support Mitt Romney needs. I love Audit the Fed Hoodie. 3rd Party folks, we can't separate ourselves from the rest of the world. Keep standing for liberty and accountability...

1. Dan

Please help us achieve and exceed the 5% needed and vote for Gary Johnson, He is the libertarian on the ballot in 47 states.

2. VOTE FOR JOHNSON

Unless you want another war and this time against Iran...so yes vote for Romney...GET A CLUE

11. robin

Let's pray today for all the people in the path of hurricane Sandy. According to Arnie Gunderson nuclear scientist and whistleblower, there are 26 nuclear plants in it's path and none of them have a back-up pump for the spent fuel pools which is what happened in Japan. People went back to sleep after the Japanese disaster and no one is doing anything about all the nuclear plants across America.

1. Scott R

Good point Robin- I did not think about that! I hope that these plants are farther from the coastal flooding then they were in Japan. Seems obvious, but why would you build a nuclear power plant where there are high risks of dangers such as flood, earthquake, ect. Really- no city should be built at or just above sea level. It is just asking for it!

2. Enlightened

We finally have a chance to clean out the scumbags on the East Coast and you want to warn them about the Power Plants?

12. Charlene Dryer

Got to love you, Ron Paul! Diluting the Republinut vote has got to help Obama.
    Yeaah, Obama.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 2 Thumb down 20

13. dirk

Until they get away from using electronic voting machines owned by the candidates and monitored and counted by others, including George Soros, I will not be particpating in the sham called American Elections.

1. Dan

Please fill out and send in an absentee ballot, then, instead.

14. Bob

I am in NY, Obama is going to win NY any ways, so I will write in Ron Paul, if I had a choice, I would just pick any one that can defeat Obama. It is a 2 party system unless we can awake the masses in America, it will always be a 2 party system with very little difference between the 2.

1. Dan

That's a wasted vote! Help propel the libertarian party to the same status that the Dem's and Repub's enjoy by voting for Gary Johnson.

15. Walt Eagles

You may have heard someone say "you can't believe anything on the internet" over the past. This is a lie!!! IT IS ALSO A LIE TO BELIEVE A VOTE FOR RON PAUL IS THROWING IT AWAY!!! In a free society any vote cast is a vote for freedom. PERIOD. Romney and Obama are both candidates placed before you by the Trilateral Commission. They are BOTH beholden to that Commission and NOT the people of this country. The Trilateral Commission has created todays social/political failure to bring a once great country to its knees. It is self destructive to allow them to continue to control our lives. GET IT! Freedom does not come free stand up for your constitutional rights. VOTE FOR RON PAUL!

1. Ken

You can vote for whoever you want, but in most states there's a legal procedure to go through to have those votes actually counted. Find someone on the ballot, who will be COUNTED on election day. Send the message in a way that will be reported.

16. Judy M.

I voted my conscience and went with Ron Paul-wrote him in. He's the only one suitable for the job. Some think I should go with Romney to make sure Obama doesn't get in. I saw on the videos that Ron Paul REALLY has the numbers-not Romney or anyone else. I hope others vote their conscience and not for what the media believe is popular.

17. robert w

I sure wish Ron Paul would come out and fully endorse Gary Johnson. If we can get at least 5% of the vote this election, we will qualify for $90 million in campaign money for next election. Neither the dems or repubs want this. Gary Johnson is a disciple of Ron Paul and has almost the exact same platform. We need to pull together as Libertarians. I dont feel any vote is wasted, but some votes are more helpful than others. Lets help the Libertarian party become a force next election. We will never break the stranglehold of the dempubs if we remain divided. Ron Paul is not running for President. Gary Johnson is. Lets end the division and pull together. Please remember there is strength in numbers!!!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

18. Scott R

Our movement can be 2-fold... take over the GOP, and also support the Libertarians on their quest to reach 5%. We did our best in the GOP primary, but did not succeed there. It is time now to support Gary Johnson and give the Libertarians a voice on a national stage. I'm not sure Romney winning is the best thing for us honestly. Think about it... if he wins, your choice in 2016 will be Romney vs. some democrat. So you will be in the same position once again picking between the lesser of two evils. If Romney loses, in 2016 the GOP may actually pick a liberty candidate / conservative. So don't hold your nose and vote for Romney, do what's right for the movement and vote for Gary Johnson. Any other vote is a big waist.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

19. Kevin Pipenur

I will be writing in Ron Paul on my ballot as there is no other candidate worth voting for. He is the only person with the moral terpitude, honesty, and values that this country needs to get back on the path to recovery. I pray that Ron continues the fight for our country despite choosing not to run for office anymore. We need him now more than ever so that we don't lose the ground that has been gained.

20. Gary Fillion

I gave my word/pledge that I would write in Ron Paul and haven’t seen an argument yet to dissuade me. It may not count for much, but I will know that I voted for the right man. I hope all of you who pledged to write in Ron Paul will have the integrity to follow through with that pledge, otherwise, of what value will such future pledges be?

1. Sean

I feel you man, and I would do the same if there wasn't another candidate that was close to Dr. Paul's values, but both Gary Johnson and Virgil Goode are, so I implore you to instead vote for one of them (especially since Dr. Paul is no longer in the race.) Johnson is even for the FairTax!

2. Ken

You have a choice, as everyone does. Know that a vote for Ron Paul won't be counted in most states. A vote for Johnson (in almost every state) or Goode (in some states) will be counted, and help so-called third parties gain the ability to compete against the Uniparty Oligarchy.

21. LP

Why is there a Romney Add on a Ron Paul website?

1. Scott R

Good question!!!

22. J. Edmer Fudd

I voted for Dr. Paul in the Texas Primary even though he had already left the race. I will not vote a protest vote for him in the main election, I did that once and got Bill Clinton as President. We have only a two party system that elects a President. Get realistic, you can either vote for another four years of lies and deception, or vote for a proven business man. I will take the later. Clean house in Washington DC, it smells like a pig pen. It is past time for the citizens to correct the mess in DC, we allowed it, and it is left up to us to correct it.

1. Ken

Or you can vote against the Duopoly. I know what I'm doing... GJ2012.

23. Aaron

I already voted for Mitt Romney by absentee ballot as soon as I returned from my last deployment in Afghanistan. I fully support Ron Paul and his message, but practically I think Mitt Romney will destroy America at a slower than Obama while the Republican Partyhas a growing liberty movement growing. So, I hope Mitt wins over Obama (realistically you all know it is going to be one of them two) while the Rand Paul's and Walter Jones' within the Republican Party grow stronger and make more influence. The only way to defeat the corrupt two-party system is to take over one of the parties and make that party serve the American people once again.

24. Mark'O

Emma - The republican party cheated us out of a Ron Paul Presidential Candidate. He was more popular than any other candidates from the beginning of the primaries and throughout the entire process. The republican party nominated a puppet who did not have the support that Dr. Paul had. Based on this fact, how can you vote republican? Shouldn't you be angry with them for lying and cheating you and the rest of the country? I think what Obama has done has been awful!!! I would NEVER vote for him!!!!......but I wil NEVER vote for the criminal republican party again after what they did to us and Dr. Paul. So, I will cast my "Wasted Vote" for Dr. Ron Paul (write-in) and if Obama is elected (whomever the banks pick), then so be it....it will send a message to lying, cheating republicans!!! If you vote for Romney.....you are their puppet!!!!!

25. Robert E. Lee Spilman III

Do not know why , Dr. Paul did not get onthe write-on list. Regardless, with a sound mind came the only alternative . Gary Johnson plus all other Liberals. There is not much left of this Country, however I Will Be Dammned before i let the Constitution be Raped and Ammended. OUT!

26. Emma

I know I'm getting to get in trouble for saying this, but the bottom line is if you really love your country you need to vote for Mr. Romney. Four more years of Obama will do even more damage and really we may really suffer significant losses of our liberties. While Mr. Romney is not the best choice he is the close enough candidate if we are going to attempt to balance the extreme tilt we are on. I'm crazy about about Ron Paul and I'm thrilled that his son Rand is shaking up things in Ky. Rand Paul is not afraid to speak his mind or the tell the truth. Please reconsider voting for Mr. Romney this time in order to preserve what's left of this great country. Ron Paul will have more opportunity under Mr Romney than Obama.

Thank you!

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 9 Thumb down 11

27. Will Davis

I am voting for Gary Johnson. My first choice was Ron Paul, but he should have been more aggressive and exposed the the cheating against him in the primaries. He could have chosen to run as an Independent, but he didn't. I would love to have him as a president, but he no longer has a chance.

Gary Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 states. Gary Johnson has a good platform. Also, Gary Johnson is not Obama or Romney. For once I can vote for somebody and not just select the lesser of 2 evils.

If enough people agree with me, then the United States will have a future. If not, we are doomed.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 2

28. Toni Samanie

In Oklahoma a write in vote voids the ballot. The only two choices on the ballot are Obama and Romney, therefore, I won't be voting for president this time. Besides I am highly doubtful this supposed exercise in democracy is really accurate. Bev Harris in Hacking Democracy and others have clearly proven how easy it is to tamper with the voting machines. So, I say vote local Constitutionally sound, liberty lovers into office. Concentrate on the state level so that if the Feds push in at the state level there are those in place to thwart the Feds overreach.

1. Ken

Be sure to check into R J Harris. He's a good liberty Oklahoman. Not sure if he's on your ballot, but if he is, be sure to vote for him, please!

29. Justin

PLEASE please please don't waste your vote on Ron Paul... we all love him but he isn't running! Virgil Goode agrees with Paul on practically EVERYTHING. It was never about Paul, it was always about breaking the two party system and bringing liberty, which is what the Constitution Party and Goode are trying to do. Help us carry on Ron Paul's legacy!

30. tony lane

when is america going to wake up,the president is only a stooge for the rothschilds and the rockerfellers and always will be because they fund, feed and control all the major candidates from their beginning,you might say that they are all almost MK ULTRA MANCHURIAN CANDIDATES,but we must exclude george w bush from this equation because there was nothing there to work with,so were you not ashamed to vote this cross breed into office,and yes i said crossbreed thats a cross between a baboons arse and a mongolian idiot,only two presidents were not bought and paid for,and they were ABRAHAM LINCOLN and JF KENNEDY,so you see what has happened america has along with the united kingdon and israel,has betrayed or made wars with every nation on this planet including the american people,so is it not past time to reopen devils island and throw all the rothschilds the rockerfellers and their minions like the jp morgans there and throw away all the keys.of course there is much more to do but this will be a very good start.yours sincerely TONY LANE

31. 2UWrangler

I CANNOT in good conscience vote for either Barack Obama or Mitt Romney.
    NEITHER of these two candidates has the best interest of the American People at 'heart'. They are BOTH PAID LACKEYs of the Federal Reserve Oligarchist.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

32. Mike

Every 4 years it's a vote of the lesser of two Evils. The fact remains the same that there is no Dem or Republican. They simply get people to argue amongst themselves over nothing while passing the most abhorrent legislation to the constitution imaginable hand and hand while the masses continue to argue. I am awake now and can never go back into the Matrix. I will never vote Vote Dem or Republican again..I am an American. I believe in Freedom over all...That being said I am disappointed in RP for not fighting harder to get a place in the Convention. Seemed to me like he just gave up.

33. tom grunzinger

I would vote for Tom A.Grunzinger father of 17 children and one of his children the founding father of three organizations[UNITED CHURCHES OF AMERICA]O'DAMA PRO-LIFE COALITION]and[POBOXES FOR THE HOMELESS]to establish a new political party by the year 2024.The party name possibly[THE INDIEREPUBLICRATS]Joining people together,we the people,starting at the small community level.

34. Todd Barton

Texas allows the write-in vote. They just count any write-in generically and if there are enough then they look at the names written in. Still a crock of shite and on the verge of pointlessness.

35. Will Wynne

Hey Paulies!

Willard was not my first pick either, but I voted for him because voting for anyone other than him helps Obummer. Why can't you hard core Paulbots see that? Oops! Never mind, it is BECAUSE you ARE hard core PaulBots.

1. Todd Barton

I'm so tired of the people that keep perpetuating the BS that any non-bipartisan vote is a vote for the incumbent. The numbers probably do support that supposition but only if people keep believing it will it never change.