Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?

444 Responses

Who will you vote for this November?

• Ron Paul (write-in) (46%, 7,829 Votes)
  • Gary Johnson (27%, 4,488 Votes)
  • Mitt Romney (14%, 2,398 Votes)
  • Barack Obama (6%, 1,014 Votes)
  • I won't vote at all (4%, 743 Votes)
  • Virgil Goode (1%, 186 Votes)
  • Jill Stein (1%, 132 Votes)
  • I'll vote for somebody else (1%, 87 Votes)

Total Voters: 16,877

Loading ... Loading ...

Processing your request, Please wait....

444 responses to “Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?”

1. Surfisher

Watch the Gary Johnson debate — he agrees 90+% with Ron Paul!

Gary Johnson made monkeys out of all his opponents, plus made mince meat of the BO and the Mitt creatures!

Enjoy this commercial free video:

2. French Canadian

Every site I go to, people want to vote for Gary Johnson… but they are afraid Obama will win?????

Gee, stop been so scared. If these millions of people wouldn’t be so frightened, Gary Johnson would win in a landslide.

VOTE GARY JOHNSON and and get out of the fearmongering. It is time for a third party to give a good lesson to the two evils party system. Come on folks… remember: “The home of the braves, the land of the free”. Remember this? Prove it!
    Vote gary Johnson!

3. Surfisher

Amazing that the people have been bamboozled into thinking that either Barack or Mitt are a solution — when both are AGAINST these principles upon which our Nation was built!

PRINCIPLES we must stand by!

“A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have….” Thomas Jefferson

“They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security” BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

“When liberty is taken away by force it can be restored by force. When it is relinquished voluntarily by default it can never be recovered.” DOROTHY THOMPSON

“Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States. A military force, at the command of Congress, can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power, and jealousy will instantly inspire the inclination, to resist the execution of a law which appears to them unjust and oppressive.” —Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution (Philadelphia 1787).

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing” EDMUND BURKE

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” ABRAHAM LINCOLN
    —————————————————————————–

Voting for either anti-American — Barack the Kenyan or Mitt the Mexican Mormon — would only be legitimizing the further government corruption that seems to have no end!

VOTE for Garry Johnson — who stands for these principles, and is on all 50 States ballots (unlike my 1st choice, Ron Paul, who is NOT on ANY States ballots) or face the dire consequences of failing to do so — TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICA!

VOTE GARY JOHNSON — the only REAL AMERICAN LEFT on the BALLOT!

4. Michelle

I like to vote for Ron Paul. But write in candidate isn’t allowed in South Dakota.
    Ron Paul – If only you was on the ballot. Would vote for you in a heart beat.
    Thank You so much for educating all of us on the Federal Reserve,and about Fiat Money. God Bless Hopefully their is a way for you to become President,
    and turn this country around. For now vote Gary Johnson.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 1

1. Surfisher

Michelle — Spot on!

Also, consider this:

The BO creature wants to destroy our Freedoms and our Nation!

But, If Mitt gets into the White House — expect An American Tragedy!

Mormon Mitt won’t allow Catholic Ryan to be anything but his doormat (to be disposed of when the time comes).

His 5 Mormon Sons are getting groomed to take over…and create a Dynasty of little Mormon Mitts for decades to come!

Now, that is truly scary!

5. Ivan

Wow .. I was not aware that I could still vote for Ron Paul it all seemed like it was Obama vs Romney .. I was not even going to vote because I am not satisfied with the choices … If writing in a vote is possible in New York I will go to vote for Ron Paul.

God bless you all !!!

1. Surfisher

VOTE for Gary Johnson (do not write-in Ron Paul, please)!

Here is why:

The Establishment fears Ron Paul so much that they will do anything to stop him and his (our) movement for Liberty on the election level.

The Apparatchiks have been instructed to shred all write-in ballots where Ron Paul’s name appears (for proof just watch after the election and see if Ron Paul is even mentioned, let alone how many votes he got)!

Gary Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 States — and agrees with about 90% of what Ron Paul stands for — so a vote for him is a vote COUNTED against the wannabe despots of America! (Plus, if he breaks the 5+% level, the Libertarian Party (Ron Paul’s original party) will be eligible for federal funds to the tune of about 90 million dollars for the next election — and no longer will be a financial shoe-string operation!!!).

VOTE GARY JOHNSON — do NOT get bamboozled into voting for the “lesser of two evils”!

6. Surfisher

PRINCIPLES we must stand by!

“Those who profess to favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation, are people who want crops without ploughing the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning; they want the ocean without the roar of its many waters. The struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, or it may be both. But it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand; it never has and it never will.” FREDERICK DOUGLAS

—————————————————-

Voting for either anti-American would be legitimizing the further government corruption that seems to have no end!

VOTE for Garry Johnson — who stands for these principles, or face the dire consequences of failing to do so — TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICA!

7. Carole Aus

If we had a write-in option in my state, I would have written in Ron Paul. I’ve already voted…absentee…for Gary Johnson.

8. Scott R

In order of preference:

Paul, Johnson, Goode, Stein, Romney, Mouse (Mickey), Obama.

Since Paul is no longer running, gotta go with Gary Johnson to get the Libertarians our funding and a voice in 2016!

9. Dan

Hey, People! Wake up! Help the libertarian party out by voting for Gary Johnson! Stop wasting your vote on Ron Paul! GEEEZ, get a grip, educate yourselves, and make your vote count for something!

10. Chris

The only way things will change is if we start voting for who we want rather than who we are GIVEN to vote for (Romney, Obama). I believe the general direction of the country will not change with either Romney or Obama. Be part of the trend to actually change the broken political system. I will vote for Ron Paul because he speaks from his convictions and is not just trying to please me to win my vote. What he fights for is refreshing and exactly what we need more of in this country.

11. Allen Elkins

I intend to write Ron Paul in. I realize he won’t win. But that’s not the point. I’m tired of voting for the lesser of the two evils. Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are one and the same. One wants to create a warfare state, the other, a welfare state. On principle, I can’t support either. This ship is going to sink either way. All I can do is trust that God will take care of the situation, and know that I will have to give an account for who I voted for. That is conviction enough to not give my support to either, even if it means I will not be comfortable. So Ron Paul is getting my vote this year.

12. Neil W.

Ron Paul has always been my top choice and I have donated to both his previous run and this one. However, since he has declared he is not running anymore, I have to be realistic and vote for someone who WILL be on the voting machine ballot (a write in for Ron Paul omits states who don’t allow write in votes). I am putting my support behind someone who is already on the ballot in 48 states and who represents most if not all of the things Ron Paul stands for. That person is Gary Johnson.

13. Tonya Carroll

My original plan was to go with Ron Paul all the way; however, I was told that Ron Paul is endorsing Gary Johnson and that is the way that I should vote.

To show my support towards the Liberterian Party and for all what Dr. Ron Paul truly stands for/represents for me and my constitutional rights: Vote Gary Johnson.

I know also that there is “a lot of us voters out there” who fear if we don’t vote for Romney than we’ll get Obama back for sure. This thought (FEAR) in and of itself is what’s slowing the wheels of positive change for this presidential election year.

I say if you truly want change; and expect change to occur: then it’s only by “embracing the idea behind what being a part of a “REVOLUTION” is: To have faith in others; that your small voice will join up with all those many other small voices out there who are thinking/feeling the same thoughts….. and that together….these voices will become one loud voice that can no longer be ignored or dismissed by the powers that be.

Don’t change your vote, or what you truly stand for out of FEAR. (That’s what the The Demo-GOP party is banking on….your fears.) Do the right thing and stick to your principles…..they can’t ignore that “voice” for long if we all stick together on this for “positive change” for us!

14. Shaun A.

I live in Florida and “Early Voted” today, 10/29. I have supported Ron Paul throughout the 2012 campaign. He is the best man for the job. However, today I early voted for Gary Johnson in order to promote the Libertarian Party. I am through with the liberty robbing, fiscally irresponsible, Republicans and Democrats.

15. bert sargent

how much time and energy has dr,paul expended for the people in his time? we will not ever see a statesman as dr.paul ,ever. look how the one worlders controlled the the rep party and the rnc. they also control the dem thru the banksters. the u.s. is 95% socialist ,the next form gov will be communism. m r
    nor bo are nothing more than a cfr tool as is the house and senate. there is only a chance to revive constitutional after the economic collapse brought on by the owo.
    folks you had best do some home work while you still can. information on the net is about to dry up. entering and leaving towns and cities is cut and dried. look at the air lines and the useless regulations. yes there are terrorists ,but not in the public sector.you will not be overjoyed with the next 4 years. b.sargent,west colo

16. Chris

I plan to write-in Ron Paul. Here, in California, Ron Paul is an eligible write-in candidate and your ballot will be counted if you vote for Paul. Some states, I understand, will throw out your entire ballot, including state and local votes, if you attempt to write in Ron Paul. If I were voting in one of those states I would change my vote to Gary Johnson.

1. Roger P

In 2008 I wrote in Ron Pauls Name and look who we got for President! If you want to gwet rid of Obama, vote for Mit Romney! I don’t really like him but a vote for anyone else will give us Obama and I cannot take another 4 years of that blowhard! I love Ron Paul but please do not write in his name or vote for anyone else but Romney! This is from an 80 year old and I have been through a few elections. I served in the 82nd Airborne Division from Feb 1950 through March 1953. These war mongers are getting all our young men killed. I don’t want to tell anyone who to vote for but beware who you just get again. Thanks!

2. Dan

Please vote libertarian and make your vote count for something. Like if we get at lease 5% of the popular vote, then in 2016, we’ll get a 3rd of the $92 million dollar pool i which to campaign with.

17. Tracy Salathe

Well I certainly would have voted for you Ron, but write in won’t work here. I certainly won’t give my vote to either Romney, or Obama. I do however like Virgil Goode, and love what the Constitutional party promotes and he is about as close to your values Mr. Paul as I can find.

I do wish you and your family the best of luck in what ever endeavors you undertake, and I know you will continue fighting for Americans and the constitutional values that we hold so dear.

18. joe

Ron, I have tremendous respect for you and your family. I think your son is an admirable man and has a lot of great ideas that would make America better. He had one very terrible idea however. The money will not allow Rand to change the Republican Party. He is going to waste valuable time trying beating his head against a wall. They will use every dirty trick in the book to ruin his name to the point where we wont have representation at all.

You should have ran 3rd party. Your grassroots following could have carried you even without being in the debates. You had millions of people who would have worked to get the word out to vote for you.

However, I do thank you from the bottom of my heart for standing up for all of us who did not feel we had a voice.

God Bless You Sir

19. Wendy

Nevada does not allow write ins. If we did, Ron Paul is still our choice.

20. Wayne P. Buckmiller

Ron Paul in my opinion is the only one on point. The democrat and republican party are the same, and they do not have good plans. Why do they not even mention or apply the constitution?

21. Will

Gary Johnson is actually running…vote for him so we can get above 5%

22. Mark Wood

I am writing in Ron Paul because he’s the best man. The media wants you to think that by voting for Ron you are wasting your vote. You’re getting your information from the wrong source. Look at the internet polls. Ron has a real chance of getting elected. It’s not about party. It’s about an honest man who will fight for us and our Constitution.

23. Hatice Kursat

I am Democrat & I voted for President Obama last election. Today, I Voted for Ron Paul & some Republicans. I prayed before I voted. Ron Paul, Allah bless you! Inshallah you will win. Ron Paul my 14 year old son & I we love you very much. Allah is the one will decide who is going to be our new President. Mr, Ron Paul stay strong.

24. StanP

I already voted for the one person who is better than all of them, and he is not even on your list: Rocky Anderson!

25. JB

Ron Paul let me down. I donated to his campain and then he dissapeared. At his age this was his last rodeo he should have ran as an independant!!! I guess I’ll have to vote for Gary Johnson he hasn’t a chance but I can’t vote for Obama or Mitt. I’d vote for Virgil Goode but he probably won’t be on the ballot in my state. Aside from Ron Paul Virgil is a true Southerner like myself and has the best views except for his view on NOT legalizing marijuana. Marijuana legalization would help the economy greatly and cut down on some crime but the boneheads against legalization have the loudest and biggest mouths!

26. PAUL PACI

I have supported ron paul for a long time but i think its time for all of us to make the libertarin party worthy of federal funds, I think washington needs a new player, if we vote for ron no changes will occur, sorry ron but its for the greater good as i see it. The democrats or republicans will give us the same stuff we have been getting for a very very long time. Vote for gary johnson for some kind of change

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 3

27. Jewels

i voted for Mitt… I was so disappointed by not have Ron Paul, but this Bengazi thing with Obama is so offensive. If Obama get’s elected, he will be impeached. So Let’s move forward with Mitt…

28. Hoosier Bob

I have supported and voted for Dr. Paul every time /chance I got. I want to write in his name but more importantly I want his Liberterian views and thoughts to continue. The best way for that to occur is by supporting the Liberterian Party and voting for Gary Johnson. The Demo-GOP party is done getting my vote . Time for a real second party – the Liberterian Party!

29. French Canadian

INCREDIBLE!

Texas Warns Globalist Vote Observers They May Be Arrested

Make sure you listen to the second video in this article titled: @ProjectVeritas_ DNC Staffer Assists Double Voting In Support of Obama

30. Tony C

I am voting for Mitt Romney. I am a faithful supporter of Ron Paul, but can’t survive four more years of obama.

1. PAUL PACI

politics are not sports, vote your beliefs, not the side you want to win, did you ever wonder why the presidential race is always close, because the media makes it close, so you vote either republican or democrat – they play for you to think if i vote my way it will let the other guy in, there is no such thing as a wasted vote.

31. Angela Sullivan

Ron Paul will Not endorse Gary Johnson Sorry that is a Fact, I could write in Ross Perot that is just a waste of time. Ron Paul should have run on 3rd party he was not serious.

32. Angela Sullivan

We are in more wars with Obama then Bush, This came From Dr.Paul’s own lips.
    Ron Paul is not Running. He won’t accept the presidency so I will not Vote for Obama because he is worse then Romney besides, Ron Paul’s Son Rand Paul is supporting Romney. Obama will get us into WW III, The middle east is on fire due to his stupidity and dropping drones every 2 seconds on Civilians.

33. VOTE FOR JOHNSON

I know a lot of Americans who are split on Romney or Obama, they feel that neither candidate are good enough…..it seems like if we educate enough people, they will vote for neithger Romney or Obama.

34. Gooz

I AM VOTING GARY JOHNSON….DO NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA….DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT VOTING FOR ROMNEY UNLESS YOU ARE READY FOR ANOTHER WAR…ANOTHER FINANCIAL MELTDOWN. The system needs to change, if you continue to vote for the same two party over and over again, it will always BE THE SAME. They need to understand that there are enough votes for 3rd party…..END THIS 2 PARTY SYSTEM

35. Norris Banks

We cannot continue to be fragmented like this. I have read “End The Fed” and “Revolution” and I support nearly everything Dr. Paul stands for, but we must face the fact that he is not running. I watched the Independent Presidential Debates and I believe Gary Johnson (who has a greatest respect for Dr. Paul) will carry out the Libertarian principles that Dr. Paul supports and believes in. The Republicrats will thrive as long as we remain divided.