Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?

444 Responses

[poll id="84"]

Processing your request, Please wait....

444 responses to “Poll: Who Will You Vote For This November?”

1. Thomas Blankenhorn

If I knew the people were really ready for the necessary changes and I was pushed into it, I would be running for president. Sadly, it takes lots of money and connections, and not brilliance.

2. Ron Paul 2012

To the idiot who gave me thumbs down: ANSWER MY DAaaMnnNed QUESTION INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A MOrrrRrrrrON!

3. Ron Paul 2012

To the idiot who gave me thumbs down: ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A MORON!

4. Ron Paul 2012

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO RON PAUL 2012?? HELLO?!? I just came here and found out now I can’t vote for him? WHAT DA EFFFFFF????? WHY HAS RON PAUL DESERTED US????? YOU ANSWER ME NOW, RON fan club!!!! Who the heck am I supposed to vote for now??? Romeny = Obummercare! HE PASSED IT IN MASS, MITTCHEL INVENTED ROMENYCARE!!!

Who does that leave us with??? SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!

1. Tom

Vote for Gary Johnson.

2. Robert

That is easy, Do what the Majority of Military are going to do, along withy Y.A.L. and all Freedom loving voters. Write in Ron Paul and Judge Napolitano as VP…Don’t waste your vote going any other place…

5. Thad

Write-in ballots for Ron Paul will not be counted or will be disqualified by “sore loser” laws in at least 43 states making it mathematically impossible to have a meaningful effect in the election. However, it only takes 5% of the vote to get major party status, or just one in three voters to elect a Libertarian. This election is too important to waste your vote on the evil of two lessers or to cast a vote that will not be counted. Unless you actually think Gary Johnson could win and think that would be worse than 4 more years of “O’Romney” brand crony capitalist pollsters, then you could vote for Jill Stein, Rocky Anderson, or Virgil Goode, but at least cast a vote that will be counted!

6. Liz it is

If my state allowed write-ins, I would have voted for Dr. Paul. Being that Virgil Goode was the only pro-life Constitutionalist patriot left in the race, my vote went to him (I voted early). This is the first time that I have not voted Republican in almost 30 years…it felt GOOD to break out of the MATRIX of the sham of presidential elections (selections is a more fitting word) and voting my convictions!

1. Robert

Wish you would have wrote in Ron Paul but, I do appreciate that YOU VOTED ACCORDING TO YOUR VALUES AND CONVICTIONS. ..That makes you not only a proud citizen, but also shows that you value your strong beliefs instead of being in a spot that you would sell your soul, for the lesser of 2 evils. God BLess.

7. Joseph D.

From a New Jerseyan,

This article is for the voters who have to weigh the pros and cons of one candidate against the other. This article is for the voters who have even the slightest doubt in their candidate. This article is here to tell you that you have a real choice in this election. Your vote has the power to make a difference and it is with a candidate you wouldn’t expect.

The New Jersey state motto is “Liberty and Prosperity.” Unfortunately I haven’t seen much of that around, with New Jersey’s unemployment rate just above 9.8%. Now for the last year we’ve seen two men bicker and tout the promise of “change.” Am I the only person not buying this? When you look at the economic policies (or lack thereof) of the two primary Presidential candidates there is no change in sight. Is our only choice a President who claims they will deliver a balanced budged 8-10 years down the road? (which is after they’ve left office) Can we really afford a decade more of deficits? Hint: the answer is no.

Three years ago we elected a man into the office of Governor who was not afraid to say “no.” No to more spending, no to raising taxes, no to nonsense. On the Presidential ballot, we have something even better. A candidate who recognizes that one of the most crucial ways to eliminate 16+ trillion dollars of debt is through a radical change in our fiscal policy, specifically the tax code.

Would it not be the feat of our decade to eliminate the income tax? Governor Christie himself said “You can spend your money better than the government can spend your money.” And I’ll be damned if he’s not correct. Through the fair tax, all taxes would be collected on purchases only. All of the money you earned in your paycheck would be paid directly to you. On top of that, you alone control how much money in taxes you pay. The fair tax is not biased to your income level or economic status. This is the best plan to come from economist think tanks yet and there is only one candidate on the ballot this November who advocates this new tax system.

A political party must garner at least 5% of the popular vote to receive equal ballot access. 5% of the popular vote will give us more choices as to whom will represent and lead our nation. If you want a true economic turn around, vote for the person who has a legitimate plan. Your vote creates that 5%, and politics based on principle turns that 5% into a majority.

Vote Libertarian.

Vote for Gary Johnson.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 3

8. mliblover

I choose to vote for the candidate that best aligns with my values. What is done with my vote after it is cast is a second and separate matter.

9. Surfisher

FYI — The Mormons stripped the richest man in the world, Howard Hughes, not only of his life, but his entire fortune!

Now another Mormon could do the same to our entire Nation…if it gets elected!

Vote for Anyone, but Mitt the American Destroyer!
    ——————————————————————–

I chose to vote for Ron Paul’s Libertarian Party — Gary Johnson this time, who is on all 50 State Ballots. And should Ron Paul run again in 2016, he’s only option will be the Libertarian Ticket!!!!!

A Vote for the Libertarian Candidate NOW, is a vote for Ron Paul later!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 3

1. Robert

Your all over the spot Sur…
      First, This is Ron Pauls last stand. He is retiring.
      Second, Gary “Johny come lately, band wagoning” Johnson is only now a semi candidate, because of the fight Ron Paul has fought the past 30 years for America, The Constitution, and Our People.
      Third, …Ron Pauls Libertarian Party???? Nice try attempting to bring RP voters to support Gary, “then in 2016 it will be RP’s Ticket”..

Gary is a NOTHING, WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT RON PAUL, HIS 30 YEARS, AND HIS SUPPORTERS…. Get that straight.

For me, if Gary takes one Vote from that who would have supported RP, I will support vehemently, someone other than Gary in 2016. I have already removed myself from Gary’s emails, mailing lists, etc..

This is Ron’s last farwell. He deserves a great going away gift by ALL freedom loving people, even the Gary Johnsons who have been quiet all these years, until the past month or so. ..So all you Gary supporters, either send off Ron with large numbers or play the same Game the RNC has, to purposely split up the RP voters to show that he isn’t as powerful as we have all showed that he was.

10. zg7666

Voting is support for a immoral system and is totally unpractical, inefficient… when did voting changed anything!?

11. Matt

I live in one of those backward states that still follow the constitution, at least when it comes to voting; every vote is counted. Americans have lost this election, but a high turnout for Dr. Ronald Ernest Paul will be a warning to the too-big-to-fail criminals that a growing number of Americans are awakening to the two-party hustle.

I believe there are many selfless Americans willing to serve their countrymen, but need the support of a majority that is fully aware of the dangers honest representatives face. A large turnout for Congressman Paul will encourage honest men to join the good fight.

12. Surfisher

Barack wants to destroy our Freedoms and our Nation — he is the evil we know!

But, if Mitt gets into the White House — expect An American Tragedy!

His 5 Mormon Sons are getting groomed to take over…and create a Dynasty of little Mormon Mitts for decades to come!

Now, that is truly scary!
    ————————————-

Vote Gary Johnson — do not vote for the lesser of these two evils!

1. Robert

Is Gary going to be the RNC party and attempt to split Ron Paul supporters on his last stance before RP’s retirement.

Or is Gary supporters going to write in Ron Paul, show the rest of the Dem/ Repub. lobbyist that “we Freedom loving people mean what we say”, that it is all about Freedom, etc ….

Gary splits votes then Gary is through in 2016. If Gary supporters write in RP, then Gary may be the President in 2016. That is your choice Gary supporters.

Do you want the support of the most dedicated supporters in Politics- Ron Paul supporters, or do you want to Piss us Off. Your choice..your decisions will decide whether Gary is President in 2016 or if Gary is a traitor, has been, who band wagons on the back of those who actually fought for where Ron is today.

13. Robert Fritchey

If my ballot is shredded this time, I would like to be known that my vote goes to Ron Paul.

14. Susan

Only two men have a chance of winning this years Presidential Election ~ Mitt Romney or Barack Hussein Obama. A vote for anyone else is a vote for an Obama win. It’s that simple.

And an Obama win means the end of the Republic ~ America’s slide into failed European Socialism or worse.

I watched the Republican debates from the very beginning ~ I care greatly about our Country ~ I’m a Tea Party Conservative who wants the best for our great Nation ~ and I’m fighting hard to see that it doesn’t go under. I donated to Ron Paul because he always speaks the truth. Gary Johnson was my least favorite, and from the beginning, Mitt Romney was next to last. I was on the phone during a Michelle Bachman rally. I sent an email to Newt Gingrich asking him what he thought of UN Agenda 21. I also donated money to Rick Santorum, more than once, because I stand with his moral and family values ~ ultimately I voted for Rick Santorum in the Nevada caucus.

No matter how you looked at it ~ each and every one of those candidates up there trying to win the Republican nomination was a much better choice than what we have now ~ Barack Hussein Obama and that idiot Joe Biden. Oh, and don’t forget Hillary, who is trying to replace the U.S. Constitution with U.N. Mandates.

From the beginning I said, “None of these candidates had better run on a third party ticket ~ none of them! If they care anything at all about the United States of America they will get behind the Republican nominee because that’s our only hope of getting rid of Obama.” First get rid of Obama, after that we’ll have the chance to fix what’s wrong with our government ~ if we don’t get rid of Obama, we may never have that chance.

The Romney/Ryan ticket is the only one that has a chance to beat out Obama. Romney has promised to put an end to Obamacare, to do away with the HHS Mandate, to stop funding Planned Parenthood, he collected and sent emergency food and clothing to the Frankenstorm victims ~ I’m liking him more and more ~ practical, common sense, caring ~ truly liking him ~ he is a real leader.

Yes, we need a more conservative government ~ vote conservatives into the House and Senate ~ carefully research the judges you vote for ~ choose the ones who share your values ~ it’s those values that will sway their rulings on the bench.

Make your vote count ~ don’t waste your chance to help rid this Country of the terrible Administration we have in place right now ~ Vote for Mitt Romney!

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 4 Thumb down 22

1. Dove

Dear Susan,

In my opinion, changing the man in the office of President of the United States to reform the government is like changing the figurehead on the bow of a ship from a falcon to a maiden to make it stay afloat when it is hit by a torpedo…a figurehead is an appearance, and has nothing to do with structure or operation…the powers that think they be in the background will continue to make the decisions. Better to let the ship sink and follow Iceland’s example of building a new one with a different structure and operation. Ron Paul and others like him can lead such an operation regardless of the outcome of this election, when the people of the nation are ready for a new government.

2. Robert

Enough with your propaganda BS Mrs. Susan Hannity. Your propaganda is getting old. How is that “ABO” working for you?? baw baw
      Check out Mitts largest supporters, PNAC (The Project for the New American Century) and their Agenda for the $2 Trillion Mitt will give their (formerly the US Military) military if elected, as he stated numerous time…

Just a little heads up. PNAC is a neoconservative War for Profit entity. See for yourself. Education makes best voters, and this Vet, Family, and Friends, refuse to vote for PNAC’s placed candidate (through the rigged elections you have seemed to miss, etc)

Army Gen., Fox News Expert told Fox News John Scott “to stop publicizing Lybia for political gains, … Pres. Obama was right”.

I could go on, but your probably old school, were part of the greatest generation of Republicans that don’t exsist anymore, so I will be respectful. You had a great run, but unfortunately, times and the RNC have changed.

No good American, who wants America to succeed, anyone who has fought and paid the price in blood, would vote for Mitt (draft dodging, coward, like his sons) who would support PNACs useless wars for Mitts Controllers Profits. … Proof, rigged elections Ron Paul, the same Veteran who has fought agaist PNAC , and other Anti-American, Anti-Constitutional, lobbyist, etc..

One other thing Mrs. Susan Hannity, If PNAC is so Concerned about America and OUR CONSTITUTION, then why is their Candidate Mitt, so unknowledgable about our constitution?? Mitt has been running for 12+ yrs for Commander in Chief. And the Commander in Chief should know the Constitution “HE SWEARS TO UPHOLD AS PRESIDENT”.
      Could it be that PNAC, etc.. is ready to change our existing Constitution and Mitt feels knowing it would just be a waste of time??? Mitts own words, during NH debate, 2012: “Mitt Romney: I dont know what the Constitution says! Ask Ron Paul”

15. Robert

Considering we can’t write in Ron Paul (it won’t be counted) I” vote for the person he endorsed. Gary Johnson 2012 for me!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 5

16. French Canadian

Robin,

Here are the two interviews:

The Alex Jones Show – Tuesday, October 30, 2012 Dr. Nick Begich Bob Fletcher

Dr Nick Begich interview starts at: 1:17.27
    Bob Fletcher interview follows.

17. Robert Fritchey

I really don’t know who to vote for this time, its a toss up between Ron Paul and Gary Johnson. I really like Ron Paul a lot, and I’m hoping he wins the election. But I’m really confused about which one to vote for. No matter who I vote for, I’m praying Ron Paul will become the next President of the United States.

18. Robert Fritchey

I voted for Ron Paul in 2008, and I received a card in the mail a couple of Days ago from Americans for limited Government Notice # 155330569 dated October 22 2012, informing me that I did not vote in 2008. What happened to my vote for Ron Paul. I think the County clerk’s office here in Denver Colorado might be shredding all the ballots of the people who voted for Ron Paul. Is there any way to keep an eye on these people in order to make sure the elections are fair and Honest?

19. Tom

I think the only “wasted vote” is the vote for either Romney or Obama. Culturally there’s about as much difference between them as there’s been between Bush and Obama. Same wars, same foreign policy, same blind eye to the Federal Reserve, same support for the dissolution of our personal freedoms, the list goes on… That being said, although I was and am a Ron Paul supporter, I will be voting for Gary Johnson whom I also support. Why? “The 5%”. If Ron Paul is written in as a Republican, those votes, although not wasted, are still Republican votes. If Gary Johnson were to get over 5% of the vote as a Libertarian “Third Party” candidate, the Libertarian Party would be eligible for Federal Election General Election and Party Convention funds in 2016 just as the Republican and Democratic candidates will be. If you support Ron Paul you must also support the basic ideals of the Libertarian Party. In the effort to mainstream our beliefs, a vote for Gary Johnson goes further than a vote for Ron Paul this November. You wouldn’t be betraying Dr. Paul, in fact you’d be giving greater strength to his Libertarian ideals.

1. TekBoi

I’d do this logical thing if Dr. Paul himself endorses Gary Johnson.

20. Tom

Ron you better be ready to step up cause im writing you in on the ballot.

21. robin

French Canadian,
    There are many people out there like some of my friends and relatives that are happy that prophecy is being fulfilled in their eyes. They quote scripture all the time, but haven’t recognized yet that they are being led to the dark side. I happen to agree that we make our own choices and are not suppose to be puppets. Praying is not enough and why there are people like Ron Paul and others that do more than just pray=they are trying to create changes and wake people up. I will keep bringing this up because they still don’t recognize how they are being manipulated and their religious beliefs are being used against them to keep them like sheep to the slaughter.

1. French Canadian

Robin,

The Clergies have all been bought. History repeats itself. They teach “Roman 13″ to lead people to the slaughter.
      I can’t believe how innocent, naive and ignorant people are. I feel so sorry for these people you know.

By the way, I wrote you a reply on your previous post about Hurricane Sandy.

22. French Canadian

43 Trillion dollar lawsuit awaits Obama White House and banks

1. robin

Hi French Canadian,
      Just read that Ben Swann was looking into this. I will post when he does a story. Someone told me today they are going to count the write=in votes for Ron Paul in our state. I plan to talk to our county clerk tomorrow to make sure this is true. If so, this is the way I will go. If not, then Gary Johnson will get my vote. You also saw that they want to postpone the elections because of this storm. This also is a distraction from the information coming out about the deaths in Iraq. The question remains was it created by artificial means as a test, or was it naturally occurring? Chemtrail spraying stopped here during the drought this summer, then once that was over, they were spraying more than ever. Also, no one is talking about the damage to those nuclear plants and what that means.

1. French Canadian

Robin,
        “You also saw that they want to postpone the elections because of this storm”.

Yes, this is what Alex has been talking about since many days now, he mentionned this at the first moment Hurricane Sandy was annouced… lol. I guess he was right one more time. He said this would help Obama that could act like a savior, since Obama before “Sandy” was behind in the polls. He also suspect that it was engineered.

Today he had a 2 real good specialists talking about it: ”

On this Tuesday, October 30 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex covers the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy following its landfall on the Eastern Seaboard last night. Alex talks with the foremost expert on HAARP, Dr. Nick Begich. In a PrisonPlanet.tv interview last year, Begich talked about controversial science experiments, including HAARP, mind control technology, and compartmentalization within the science community. He is the author of Controlling the Human Mind: The Technologies of Political Control or Tools for Peak Performance and Angels Don’t Play This Haarp: Advances in Tesla Technology.
        Alex also talks with investigator, film producer, speaker, author and businessman Bob Fletcher, who has produced a number of videos, including: Weather Control as a Weapon, The Bombs of Oklahoma and Exotic Weapons of Mass Control.”

I will post the interviews after midnight.
        Also anxious to see what Ben swann will say about the the 43 millions lawsuit.

And Alex also talk about the nuclear power plants on the east coast.

23. French Canadian

Do you agree with me that if Ron paul would have gone Independent and would have been on the ballot in 50 states, that he would become your President?

Yessssss Sir!

Unfortunately he didn’t.

But now imagine if every single supporter of Ron Paul would vote for Gary Johnson, he would become your President.

Think about this! Wouldn’t that be nice? Wouldn’t this piss off the establishment?

Yesss Sir!

So do it.

24. Froggo Zijgeb

If Ron Paul isn’t going tu contest the theft of the nomination by Romney & his chums tHen what’s the point of voting for him?

25. Ole Johansen

Merlin Miller is my man;

and he represent this party;

26. DavidC85

I am voting for Gary Johnson. I hear everyone in the Ron Paul camp complaining that he was a republican and then last minute switched to being Libertarian, and that he is not anti statist enough. The thing is though that not only is he the closest viable option we have but he is apparently willing to learn.

I like his record in New Mexico and it seems he is Libertarian at heart.

I trust his sincerity, he is not a perfect Agorist or Volenterist, but I bet that he seems to be bearing towards the general path. I say I’ll take my chance with him because I know I will not regret it.

Writing in Ron Paul won’t really do anything, it might work in Michigan but a nationwide poll you need to be in the ballot in in most of the states or else they can just ignore it.

Vote Gary, he seems to have what it takes to pull this off and the genuine desire to do it. Even Ron Paul has no objections to him and said that it’s good that people are looking at him.

27. robin

French Canadian,
    I know many people that are voting for Romney because they believe he is a Christian. Some I know will not vote for him because he is a Mormon. They also believe that everything in the Bible is being fulfilled and that it will take the faithful to pray to stop the evil. A friend who is a Christian Zionist says her political views come directly from the Bible as does her worldview, not the other way around. Which means that nothing we do as men or women will do anything. It’s all in the hands of GOD. Many still believe the election process is honest. They can’t believe otherwise. I tell them to watch Hacking Democracy, but they choose to remain in the dark and just continue to pray and be more faithful so when the end comes, they will be the chosen few to ascend to heaven.

1. robin

French Canadian,
      Unfortunately, until people realize that religion is being used to control people(keep them afraid,to stop them from thinking outside of what an authority tells them to believe without questioning it or not involved), it will be taken away while the faithful believe that GOD will save them. That’s impossible for many to put their head around and see it as a weakness of their faith.

2. geo.

God gave humans the will to make their OWN choices.
      God has no voice in any of the elections.
      Wake up Robin..the illuminates are the ones that are creating the most votes to their own canditate for presidency.If you pay attention,the media makes it quite obvious.
      Look before you leap !!!!!!!!!!!!
      And LISTEN with your heart,not your mind.

3. French Canadian

Robin,

Remind your friend that “God helps those who help themselves”.
      If they do nothing, God will not help them. God did not create them as puppets but as human being with will power.

28. aurelbarber

Winning Strategy, a la long. I”m wondering if your naivity is fake or real, because if its fake, you”ll foul yourself and this Movement will fade away or more sinister, will die. If its real, WAKE UP, because your LIFE and the LIFE of your family, friends is going to end after this Farse ( Election ). ALL THE LAWS are in place ( Patriot Act; NDAA; CISPA; SOPA; etc ), Dont get involved in 3 Party SCAM; WRITE-IN RON PAUL BACKED BY AN AFFIDAVIT. The reason for doing that is explained on the WRITE-IN RON PAUL 2012 WEBSITE.
    The Strategy on WAG THE DOG. The WEMEN IN AMERICA are understanding and fighting this WAR OF ATTRICION, that most MEN DONT. Either you”ll understand, or you”ll die and the HOPE for FREEDOM, too. 2012 has been the biggest FREEDOM-LIBERTY MOVEMENT OF ALL THE TIME; DONT LET IT DIE!
    Sincerly yours
    aurel barber

29. Go Gary Johnson

(cont’d) …Gary Johnson.

If you must vote major party, vote Mitt. Under NO circumstances re-elect the GREAT TRAITOR.

30. Go Gary Johnson

I voted for Ron Paul in the primary. Unfortunately, the masses thought he was too extreme (I totally disagree) and voted for “mainstream” big money politicians.

I can legally write in Ron Paul, but write-ins are usually trashed where I live. The alternative is

1. DavidC85

This continues to allude me and make me PO’d every time I recollect it, the fact that Rick Santorum of all people was looked at in some states as more legitimate than Ron Paul and that private consensual activities was far more important to voters than the deficit or inflation (not to mention the impending threat of Thermonuclear war over Iran).

This just tells me that the GOP is descending and degenerating into a party of religious zealots who think that war, empire and theocratic laws will earn them a place in heaven.
      The GOP is becoming an actual fringe party now like it’s been stereotyped as throughout the 90s and it will likely splinter because of this (the actions taken in 28. August have sealed the fate of the party). I am disgusted at them and at the middle class hypocrites that they represent that have no true care about what the future will foretell for their offspring.

31. Eli

I would of liked to vote for Ron Paul as an independent candidate, but I understand that is difficult to fight this two-party system that’s in place. So… we are down to the lesser of the two evils which is definitely Obama. It would be too naive of us to think that the executive branch of our government controls the economy, so electing a new president may cause further interference into the current slow but steady recovery. Obama can stay for four more years as long as he stays out of of the way until we can elect a TRUE leader.

32. Reality Check

Republican Part will destroy the United States of America
    WAKE UP REPUBLICAN SUPPORTERS !!!

1. DavidC85

Oh I know and I will never vote for the likes of them anymore. They are gatekeepers in a way. Whilst the left is running roughshod over the economy and civil rights (whilst giving token acknowledgement to such for photo shoots and soundbites) the GOP just lets it keep at a pace (maybe slows it down just a little) and tramples on just a few less rights in the name of a different ideology.

33. Richard

Bring back the Gold Standard! Then no money will be printed, and the American Dollar will gain value, and respect as a currency. It will change The current U.S. way of life, bring much more commen sense in our every day lives! You want money, You work for it!

34. French Canadian

A vote for Gary Johnson is like a vote for Ron Paul. It will send the same message to the establishment: that you are fed up with their lies and deceptions.

It will also prove, that if the Republican Party wouldn’t have stolen the votes from Ron Paul, that he would have been the President. Everyone knows that Ron paul was more popular than Gary Jonhson. But since Ron Paul is not on the ballot, the people ‘s second choice goes to Gary Johnson.

Show them that there cheating didn’t work. You had a back up guy named Gary Johnson!

35. David Adams

Congressman Paul,

If you were on the ballot you would have my vote. At least Romney said he wouldn’t appoint Bernanke.
    The Election is between Romney and Obama at this point, any no vote works in Obama’s favor.
    I look forward to voting for Rand for President.
    Sincerely