132 responses to “Where is Ron Paul?”

1. Scottie Sharpe

Geo – or they threatened Rand’s life, or career. I think they told Ron “do not endorse anyone” and he is heeding that threat.

2. Avelina Pousa

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 1 Thumb down 37

1. Bob in Boston

That’s BS – it’s been shown that Gary Johnson draws equally from Democrats and Republicans. The important thing this election is NOT to get Obama out, it’s to get the two-party monopoly out.
      Romney is just as bad (or worse) for the country as Obama, so voting for Romney is hurting our children’s future. Getting as many votes as possible for a third party opens up the possibility of actually changing the course of the country – voting for Obama or Romney means more of the same. You have a responsibility to vote for the best candidate, not the one that people tell you can win.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 34 Thumb down 2

1. PHenry

Amen. I am so tired of ignorant fools telling people they have to vote for more of the same when they are too stupid to realize they are voting for more of the same.
        “You are an imbecile and you’re trying to tell ME what to do? REALLY?”

That’s what I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs sometimes.
        I vote my principles and no one currently in the race comes close to matching up with what I need in a candidate. Since write-ins are not allowed in my state, I will stay home and watch the People get what they deserve.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 2

3. John Clark

So as not to throw my vote away I’m voting for Gary Johnson. That is only 1 real freedom left to me. It was a shame what they did to Mr. Paul. Am not proud of America and where we are headed. Don’t know why people can’t see disasters looming before us.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 40 Thumb down 2

4. mikemolaro

bummer. a ron paul fan, but totally let down he hasn’t made his decisions clear. Is he done? will he run again? why he stopped campaigning? why he hasn’t endorsed gary johnson? It seems as if he’s finished and said there woldn’t be another run, but this article seems to give a false hope about 2016. It’s stupid and ridiculous I have to piece these together from a collection of offhanded comments instead of Paul just coming out and clearing everything up himself.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

1. PHenry

He hasn’t endorsed Gary Johnson because GJ has problems with his ‘walk’ matching his ‘talk.’

5. robin

French Canadian,
    We were just talking about Mormonism, which my husband knows quite a lot about. Most Americans don’t know what they believe and many Christians I talk to believe as long as Mitt believes in GOD than it’s better than Obama who is either an atheist or a Muslim(get both points of view). A couple of comments off topic here. First, what I have realized this election cycle posting information for friends and family that goes against their belief systems on both sides of the spectrum is that my conservative friends/family members do not delete my posts that do not fit their belief systems, that are not “politically correct”, but my liberal friends do who don’t want their friends to see them. The original definition of liberal means open and broad-minded, but I’m finding that they are less so than conservatives that I know. When it comes to free speech, they only believe in this if what you say agrees with their stand on the issues. Last, the Liberty campaign called me yesterday to ask for my support by contacting my representatives about some very important issues right now, and of course also said we need your money. My question for John Tate is where did the 3 million go that they had at the end of the campaign????I will not give anymore money. Instead, I will continue to do what I’ve always done, and contact my representatives myself and encourage others to do the same. I will also continue to share information and my point of view with others.

1. PHenry

Allah is God, ‘they’ are the same deity. Not that I would vote for Obama, even with a gun pointed at my head, but the stupidity in America is astounding to me sometimes.

6. Mike Sheftall

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 4 Thumb down 41

7. Lawrence P. Ekdahl

I know that Ron is positive about the future. But I fear we have no more time. The die is cast and we will probably have a dictatorship and very soon unless America repents and God steps in to stop it.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 8

8. Kris

Why don’t we just write in our preferred candidate? I wouldn’t call this throwing away a vote if I truly believe we have a chance! Let a final push go Vital!

Ron Paul Prevails!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

9. Jack

I would like to know Ron Paul’s stance as to what he would have done, as President, in the aftermath of the devastation that has been left by Hurricane Sandy?

10. geo.

My first thought,after hearing Rand Paul announced his fathers` withdrawal,I realized the fact that Mr Pauls` life had been threatened by someone affiliated within our very own government.
    History has uncovered this fact that this type of [ underground ruling] “behavior”[murder] has been around since before Julius Ceasar.
    Follow the carbon foot prints.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 30 Thumb down 0

11. Alan F Smith

The World needs you Ron Paul, what a shame the cheaters kept you away from being endorsed as your Policies were for real change and so popular with the People Worldwide,
    Go Ron Paul, keep in the Public View as we all need to hear you keep whoever wins honest,

12. Joseph Quilantang

For the record, I’m voting for Gary Johnson so my registered vote gets counted. I’m sure Ron Paul’s voting for GJ too but won’t admit it because it would ruin Rand’s run in 2016. Don’t get me wrong, I still rock my Ron Paul bumper sticker, window cover and apparel all the time but Ron Paul’s not on the ballot and most to all counties don’t count write-ins. I won’t vote for Romney because he constantly changes his views. Plus the main stream media and the RNC screwed Ron Paul so it’s on them if Obama gets re-elected. Those who say, “Anyone but Obama/Romney!” are just red and blue sheep’s.

Ron Paul based Gary Johnson voter 2012
    Ex-Obama Supporter
    Nor-Cal

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

13. Hà Tuấn Anh

Hey, did you hear about “BoxObama” (just search on Google for it …)? On that website you can actually engage in an amusing boxing browser game plus gain an iPad. I like that it is totally free. Control President Obama and box Mitt Romney or vice versa. Many have played right now, you might want to become a part of the fun also.

14. Klaus-Dieter Hinck

Great – thx to Ron Paul than !!!!

15. dedencyde

i agree. I cant think of a good argument for why he hasnt. the best i can think of is that he just wants us to think for ourselves. If Johnson would espouse a little more Austrian economics theory in his policy regarding the economy then Ron would endorse. Id bet money hes voting for Johnson.

16. aclee05

I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to take away votes from Obama cause it sounds like mitt wants to start ww3. but GO GARY JOHNSON!

17. stephieirene1

This is the one area where I’m disappointed in Ron Paul. By not endorsing Gary Johnson so many of his supporters are left floundering and won’t unite behind one candidate. Heck, even Jill Stein would be an ok endorsement, but someone! In 2008 he endorsed almost every 3rd party candidate and this year, crickets…. It’s disappointing from a man who made a career out of bucking his party.

18. iseeyou1312

Lmao, he didn’t want to bring them home from Iraq but our forces were expelled from the Iraqi government. Our withdrawal from Afghanistan will be a matter of whether or not the Afghans still want our presence. As for Syria and Iran, both parties will be the same. Obama has no credibility over a non-aggressive foreign policy with regards to arming Syrian rebels and the unconstitutional overthrow of Gadaffi.

19. Krazyleggz742

so, if he’s not registered to be a write in i should still allow my vote not to count towards liberty??
    I think not Gary Johnson is on all 50 state ballots. Only he has a chance, besides Ron Paul didn’t throw any type of fit when he was cheated out of delegates this last august. that is evidence that he doesn’t want to become president. I’m a devout Ron Paul supporter but him becoming president isn’t likely.
    Gary Johnson 2012!

20. WhatsworsethanVEVO

My Ass 2012

21. hypnoticdirgerecords

“Back to that frustration level of not seeing a dramatic choice in the way this system works, like tonight there’s a debate going on and if you come to the conclusion that the candidates aren’t very different, why do we just have to listen to the two of them. I mean, there are other people who, technically are capable of winning. IN this country, you probably have even less democracy than some of these other countries that we’re trying to badger into following good democracy”

22. Gyencha

“He could bring our troops home” – um…. sorry Dr. Paul, Romney (who is brought to you by the military industrial complex) plans to increase military spending. However, much of the Democratic base (including myself) will be up Obama`s ass if he doesn`t bring them home by 2014.

23. sjvietboy408

If/when the global elites have Romney assassinated once he gets into office then we’ll know he is different.

24. UPutTheGayInGangster

I don’t know where you fall on the political spectrum. You said earlier Christians were forcing people to do things against their conscience, and no man has the right to do this. And I agree with you. What about the president forcing people to pay for a single payer healthcare system? Do you think we need more government in our lives?

25. UPutTheGayInGangster

I actually like to argue the rights from Nature as oppose to from God. It’s the constitution that says we are endowed by our “creator.” I’m pretty sure the founders were implying God; but, we could still derive our [creation] from Nature. I don’t think the founders were particularly religious. I think they did that because they knew the model needed to support NR, without God, would be subject to more scrutiny. We may have lost our freedoms even faster without mention of the “creator.”

26. UPutTheGayInGangster

I never said anything about the bible. I said people were in danger of Godlessness. I am not affiliated with any particular religion; but, I found God. You cannot find him simply by joining a religion. You have to live your life according to virtue. When life is lived this way it is rewarded by Nature; by God. There is a growing mass of people who are not virtuous. Their numbers will eventually reach critical mass; at which point society will collapse. It is unsustainable.

27. SyntheticStuntMan

if thats what you really think then you should study the bible more closely (no offense intended).

the end time scenario, the beast & his mark, is about WORSHIP…FALSE worship…being enforced by law of the state. so with that in mind, where does the mark of the beast really end up coming from? corrupt christianity and deluded government.

‘godlessness’ is a free choice God gave us. He INVITES us to accept Him, He does not FORCE us by law/imprisonment/torture to accept Him. force is of satan.

28. SyntheticStuntMan

2. more than one founding father told us what separation means, here is one: “When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its professors are obliged to call for help (read FORCE) of the civil power (read STATE), ’tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a BAD one (read RELIGION). – Benjamin Franklin, October 9, 1790.

Ben was wise beyond his years. a dominating religion is a bad one.

29. SyntheticStuntMan

1. religion has no place in politics other than in the persons heart. no man has the right to force another man against his conscience. but that is exactly what ‘christians’ want to do today. and that is exactly what caused such horrid things like the inquisition in the first place…mixing church & state.

Jesus is a separationist, He said to render to caesar what is his and to God what is His…clearly separating the duties to church & state. freedom is why this country became great.

30. kingofbrawl3000

The president America needs, but doesnt deserve.
    Such a shame.

31. ZipSnipe

Well we all know that one of those two will be the next president, but the message by voting third party or writing in Ron Paul is to show the System Lords that their one party platform which consists of Democrats and Republican is losing its punch.

32. sonicmatt93

Thats one of the reasons america is screwed….its easy to see Ron Paul is the ONLY one capable of bringing America back to its former glory economically, and restore the american dream…but for some silly reason he isnt running for president? even though everyone knows he should be the shoe-in.

Its an absolute tragedy, a total legend Ron Paul is, a gentleman, a role model and above all…intelligent.

Goodbye America…good luck with that fox Mitt Romney and that nice, hopeless guy Obama

33. LORDOFWARS8

In that case you will have to be that “realistic” in choosing the lesser of the evils all your life…and probably asking your children to follow your example i.e.choosing the “realistic” choices forced on them for ever

US of A would not have been a country but a British colony today ..with this kind of sucky attitude…
    The funny thing is that only 3% of the population actually participated in the revolutionary war against the Britishers

34. D Gast

Alright let’s be realistic here…
    The only two people who can possibly win are Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.
    I’m not saying I necessarily disagree with what Ron Paul is saying but as of right now, it seems like the most intelligent choice to choose between Romney and Obama since one of those two WILL be winning the election.

35. matute11