132 responses to “Where is Ron Paul?”

1. French Canadian

To Everybody on this site:

I know I am floodering this site with interviews, but they are all a MUST watch. The more you are informed, the better chances you have to take this country back and to protect yourself.

The BEST interview I heard so far with Stewart Rhodes, founder and director of Oat Keepers.

A MUST watch to protect yourself in these coming dark times.

The interview starts at: 1:15:47
    The Alex Jones Show 2012-11-01 Thursday – Stewart Rhodes

2. jim

Don’t have until 2016. Our country will be gone.

3. robin

French Canadian,
    My husband said he saw that video on the hurricane yesterday. He says of course you can see all the chemtrail clouds, but said he doesn’t see what the narrator does. He has an extensive science background, so I go to him for these kinds of assessments. I just think the timing is uncanny, and it certainly is a possibility that HAARP was at work as a kind of trial run and as a distraction from what is coming out about the murder of the ambassador, etc. He mentioned that the Russians had accused the US of creating the drought they had a few years back. I do think there are two groups of elites=one group wants Obama to stay in power and the other wants Romney…What do you think?

1. French Canadian

Robin,

I say your husband should have listen to the interview of the foremost expert on HAARP, Dr. Nick Begich. That interview was done on October 30. I posted it on this site.

Here it is again:
      The interview starts at: 1:27:41

The Alex Jones Show 2012-10-30 Tuesday – Nick Begich – Bob Fletcher

They have been bragging for so long that they can manipulate hurricanes and created them, that it is either, they could not control it, they didn’t want to control it, or they have created it. I personnaly am 100% sure that they have create it.

4. George Gard

geothemechanic
    I am simply overwhelmed by the inability, it seems, to make or see any understanding of the general public. I can’t see how so many people just do not know about the severe injustice done to Dr. Paul by his own GOP. A disgusting endeviour to say the least. A party representative proven over a lifetime to support liberty and elected to that post time and time again.
    I have always registered as a Democrat and this year I registered Independent with every intention of voting Republican for Ron Paul 2012. Do I seem frustrated? Is there something I just don’t know?
    I know that MSM had a sickening aditude for Congressman Paul. I know that the GOP Chairmen in many states should be charged with treason and violation of human dignety. I am simply sick.
    When I mention Dr. Paul to people I meet and a discussion starts with what do you see in that looser. I respond with ” He is a victim of the corrupt GOP and the MSM” ” We the people are victims of of a corrupt government and A corurupt two party system. We have been for a very long time.” If I had the money I would post this fact on every billboard in the country.
    I wish the best for Dr. Paul and the c4l program. I give what I can and that isn’t much. He was cheated and I think we were also. God Speed.
    Geo.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

1. Brother Chuck

Amen Brother George!! ..Amen

5. Beth Boatmun

I’ve already written in Ron Paul and I believe it’s a must that he vote for himself, even if he doesn’t announce it before hand. If he doesn’t, so many supporters will be crushed. I supported him in 08, but couldn’t support the Constitution Party candidate he endorsed. Let’s stand together.

6. French Canadian

OT:

HAARP Engineering ‘FRANKENSTORM’ Hurricane Sandy – CAUGHT on SATELLITE and RADAR!!!

7. Shane Stevens

I voted for Gary Johnson because he actually got on the ballot, though I would have preferred Ron Paul as I do not agree with some of Gary’s policies. Still, a vote for Gary Johnson does not prick my conscience nor does it constitute a lesser of two evils vote so I can sleep soundly knowing I voted for a man of principle who would work to improve the lives of Americans by reducing the size and scope of government and keeping us out of needless wars while observing the Constitution.

Whether or not you agree with Gary Johnson’s pro-choice stance should not drive a person to vote for someone else because like all Libertarians he would not turn his pro-life position into a soapbox for legislation; just like Ron Paul he would seek to repeal Roe v Wade and have states decide for themselves and this is an important issue to understand, especially for the person above who refused to vote for him for this reason. It’s extremely shortsighted to ignore all of what Gary Johnson offers and focus on one personal opinion — and the same would go for pro-choicers and Ron Paul.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

1. Scott R

Neither Ron or Gary would support tax payer dollars funding abortions. These guys understand true liberty. If you are pro-choice, you need to be pro-choice for BOTH sides. If you are not, you are a hypocrit.

8. TeeJayFlow

I thought I lost faith in humanity but the more I think I start to think it’s just that I’ve lost faith in America. How can someone honestly vote for the candidate that SUCKS LESS? You vote with your heart, but so many people lack the faith to follow through with it. I’m voting for Ron Paul, it may be for nothing, but it’s a statement that I’m tired of being bullied by Uncle Sam and his cynical policies.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 1

9. robin

French Canadian, Thank you and I will listen to the interviews. Many Ron Paul supporters have convinced themselves that they have to vote for Romney or else. It’s always about getting out the “evil” incumbent, instead of choosing a candidate that represents the people. Of course, we have those folks who vote based on the party and that is it, or how they look-presidential. I just can’t believe how naive people are that as long as they continue with this charade nothing will change. It’s like talking to a wall. Everyone I talk to does not like the surveillance, but never contact their representatives to try and change it. This election season there is absolutely no one I want to vote for except one state representative. The rest are the same in both parties including our congressional representative, secretary of state and county commissioner positions. Not sure what I will do. Most people believe voting is enough. I posted something today thanking my friends and family for allowing me to post information on their Facebook walls and my point=of-view that was contrary to what they believe. I did this so my two liberal friends who are politically active believe they are so open=minded might stop to think about the fact they hid my posts so none of their friends would see them(not politically correct). One actually told me not to post anything on her wall. They both are voting for Obama and are educators tied into the entitlement, redistribution of wealth and sustainability. Also, the social issues of pro-choice, contraception availability, gay rights, etc. are more important than foreign policy, civil rights or the economy. One friend told me that we can’t do anything to change the economy because otherwise it will collapse. They also both like Obamacare because it helps the poor and those that don’t have health insurance. So, here again, how many others are like these two and are voting for Obama, and how many are like this who are voting for Romney because they believe he is different, or just because they hate Obama. It told me that I got to them. One friend posted something the other day about global warming and that we better wake up because Hurricane Sandy is an example of the climate change. I know she did not like my response, but I prefaced it with we are environmentalists who woke up about UN Agenda 21, and then I went into the fact that there are just as many credible scientists who believe it is a natural cycle of warming and cooling and gave examples of geologic history and solar activity. We just don’t have enough information and the agenda that is being used to control our lives. I left it with the fact that there should always be an open discussion because we still don’t know enough and one professor at OSU=in Oregon was fired for speaking out against global warming because he did not agree. It appears the majority of Americans will remain asleep. It also appears that the NWO have chosen Romney this time around. I suspect there will be a lot of election fraud in key states like Ohio where Romney has control of those machines. People have also gone to sleep about the nuclear power plants across the country. Every time the jet stream comes out of Japan, we get a dose of radioactive fallout where I live. People just want to escape by watching mindless entertainment, so they will pay the ultimate price by not being involved or informed.

1. French Canadian

“People just want to escape by watching mindless entertainment, so they will pay the ultimate price by not being involved or informed. (ROBIN)

It is worse than that Robin. It will be EVERYBODY who will pay the ultimate price for their stupidity. They will be the ones to blame because of their refusal to get involved and informed.

Speaking of Hurricane Sandy… lol… the estabishment has openly bragged many times that they can now control hurricanes, the direction they are going, the speed, the strength, etc. They can kill them and they can initiate them. Check Al Gore on that. So what happened here? They either could not control it, or they initiate it. I would go with the latter. Global warming is a pure fraud created with the intention of installing a carbon tax to finance the NWO.

I feel so sorry for your “liberal” friends… who in my mind have absolutely nothing “liberal” about them.

If only they would listen to the Alex Jones Show, they would learn something. I noticed that most callers on the show are ex-liberals who finally woke up. They started listening to the show when Alex was bashing George W. Bush (remember how liberals hated him), but they got addicted to the show and continued to listen when Obama got in. Now they are fully awake and have become conservative libertarians.

Anyway, keep up the good work. You have a lot of courage.

2. French Canadian

Post-Scriptum:

Maybe if Romney gets in (like I think he will), you could send your so called liberal friends to the Alex Jones Show, since Alex will be seriously bashing Romney for sure… lol.

Maybe your friends will finally learn something and wake up. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

10. Liz it iz

I voted early for my Plan B candidate since write-ins aren’t allowed in my state. My 2nd choice was Virgil Goode (VA), Constitution Party. The prolife issue is a dealbreaker for me, and Goode is the only 100% proven prolife candidate left in the race. It felt GREAT to break out of the false right/left pardagim of sham presidentials selctions, er, I mean elections. I’ve voted Republican all of my life…no more. I’ve busted out of the Matrix. :)

11. J M Damon

Consider that “Lesser Evil” is a very dangerous game.
    Given the deceptive nature of evil, the greater evil will appear the lesser…

1. Brother Chuck

Dang, that’s good!

12. Mark Phillips

Great comments Cal Robbins.

I have to echo my disappointment that Ron gave up so easily rather then run independently and I personally do not see Rand holding his fathers values so remaining silent on what I perceive as a don’t rock the boat so Rand gets a shot ideology also doesn’t sit well. (Try not to flame it is my perception and opinion)

Also Rand as I see it plays more of the political game and has a vested interest in being the Republican candidate rather than his outspoken and truth over friends philosophy of his dad and I doubt I would even entertain the notion of voting for him especially under a corrupted republican banner.

That said I agree with Cal in many ways and have also posted on many forums to reflect on our teaching and apply those values to a candidate that best frames my desires and beliefs as a person. Gary is a formidable force and a good candidate however we had some fundamental differences so my early paper only ballot was cast for Dr Jill Stein.

I as Cal encourage everyone to do some soul searching, watch the 3rd party debates over again and lastly watch the last debate between Gary and Jill this upcoming Nov 5th if you haven’t already made up your mind.

I don’t consider Romney or Obama the lesser of two evils, simply the definition of pure evil. So if you feel the same follow your heart, reflect on your teachings and moral compass and vote according to that.

It would have been glorious to see (or to see) Ron step up and actually endorse a person of vision, wisdom and dedicated to the truth. (Telling it like it is such as he has done) but again I am disappointed that he has not so far done this.

In my opinion this is a epic battle for a moral conscience, American solvency, Liberties and Freedom and I thought him to be more of a soldier of good and was sad to see his so easily retreat and put down his sword.

Good luck Ron in whatever you do next.

Jill Stein & Cheri Honkala (Green Party 2012)
    Two ladies with a track record of fighting tirelessly (without surrendering) for working class America and the poor for 20+ years

1. Scott R

FWIW I’d vote for Jill Stein over Romney, but I’ll still take Gary Johnson over Stein. Stein is over the top when it comes to the education system. Can we really afford to give everyone a “free” 4 year degree when the country is bankrupt? I think not.

13. Christine Davis

Well I guess I wasted my vote then.. I’m an absentee ballot voter, and I wrote in Ron Paul.. hmmmm. Bummer.

1. Brother Chuck

You didn’t waste it Christine.. Gary Johnson is as phoney as a three dollar bill.

2. Brother Chuck

That’s why Paul turned down his offer to be his (Gary J’s) vice. ’cause he is a phoney and Paul knows it!

14. French Canadian

Everybody is fed up with the two party system.
    Everybody is fed up of voting for le lesser of two evils.

So why are people hesitating to vote for Gary Johnson? That blows my mind. I will never understand this hesitation. Do you want change or not! If you do, vote Gary Johnson.

……………………..

Robin,

I left you a reply on your previous post.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 1

15. emelio

I’m voting for Gary Johnson. I’ll not waste my vote for someone who is not on the ballot .Please do the same.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 2

16. Dickie Shortes

I`m really upset that Ron Paul did not fight the republican party when the state delegate voting screwed him around. I`m also upset that he has not endorsed Gary Johnson. He is letting people write his name in when it will do no good.
    We need as many votes for the Libertarian party so it will be stronger in four more years. Don`t waste a vote for Paul as it won`t even be counted. Gary Johnson is our only choice and I truly think he is a good choice.
    Ron endorsed Chuck Baldwin four years ago and he could easily endorse Gary today.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 5

1. a

However, Gary Johnson is wrong on some key issues, such as abortion, which I think is why Ron Paul does not endorse him.

1. Scott R

I believe that Gary Johnson is closer on abortion to Ron Paul then Obama or Romney.

Obama- supports pro choice and funds abortions with tax payer dollars.

Romney- had Romneycare which most likely had portions in which should not been paid for with state funds. He’s also flip flopped on this as he was actually pro-choice before.

Gary Johnson would NEVER fund abortion with tax payer dollars, despite being pro choice himself. A true patriot that understands that a right to have a choice should work for BOTH sides. The taxpayer does not have a choice right now with Obama or Romney’s plan. Get it?

17. Ralph Hornsby

I sure hope Rand is wrong about a Romney win. After all the blatant cheating and mistreatment of Ron Paul supporters by the Romney campaign during the primaries and conventions, I hope Romney loses big time. He sickens me more than George W. Bush. Four years instead of a possible eight years is the way I see it. Obama and Romney aren’t really much different.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 0

18. Cal Robbins

My fellow Liberty loving Americans, some of you still don’t get it. This Liberty movement or even the principle of Liberty isn’t about Ron Paul. He would be the first one to tell you that it isn’t about him. It is about you. It is about your hopes wishes and dreams you have for yourself and those you care about around you. Ron Paul is just a man (or woman) just like you. The only difference is that he stood up for his principles and voiced and voted on those principles. He has set an example for the rest of us to follow. Not him per say, but His principles of Liberty, the Constitution, sound money, fiscal responsibility. But just as Ron Paul is just an individual man, you are an INDIVIDUAL as well. You must form your own ideals, find your own principles and act on those for yourself. We have as a guide many great things from our history as Mankind to draw from. History from the Bible, from the teachings of Christ. From the history of great philosophers, from ancient civilizations, what worked and what didn’t. From the writings of our Founding Fathers. Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Franklin, Henry, Paine.. etc. Even more recent men such as Ghandi, Dr. MLK, yes even Reagan. Dr. Paul is just on more man in the history of mankind to lead the charge for Liberty. But it is up to each one of us to learn what Liberty means and carry that torch so that others might see the light. So learn to truly love Liberty, study our history as mankind. Study the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution. Take to heart the words “consent of the governed…” “… Bestow the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity…”Be true to yourself and to those around you. After all, Liberty, is truly up to us.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 38 Thumb down 0

19. Michael S. Tunstall

I am voting for Ron Paul!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 2

20. DCWhatthe

The power-at-all-costs is the issue that bothers me, also. This past campaign is a perfect example of an enormous grassroots collaboration, following all the rules and realistically expecting to finally bear the fruits of these efforts – and instead, watching the rules get changed in midstream.

What happens when OTHER parties start getting involved in fixing this broken system? Will they get the attention they demand, or do they also get persecuted and marginalized and stereotyped as troublemakers?

It’s hard to tell what will happen. But I have settled long ago, on the acceptance that technology, not politics, is our only hope.

21. robin

If you value your privacy and civil rights, than take the time today to contact your senators since the house passed the reinstatement of the FISA Agreement in September of this year and will be up for a vote in the senate. This gives our government another five years the right to spy on Americans without just case. (internet, phone, etc)

1. French Canadian

Robin,

You are so right. The spying must stop. Do people really want to live like this? Look at the dammages it does:

No-Fly List Strands Prepper in Hawaii

Wade Hicks (the prepper) in studio with Alex, talks about is experience with the spying system. This is a GREAT interview that everyone should watch.

22. Khurram Farooquie

The excitement that was Ron Paul is slowly fizzling away and it’s a sad sad thing. I believe if a person is going to run for President, he/she should at least understand tht win or lose their conviction is a 4-5 year commitment. Ron Paul ignited something unique and his not coming out and endorsing someone has left many people disillusioned. Be it because he doesn’t want to ruin Rand’s career or cause he is tired, of everything Ron Paul has done right not endorsing a candidate especially someone like Gary Johnson is where he has fallen short.

23. DaveMan50

change their philosophy with love, with good example, with understanding and kindness. And when that fails, kick their asses. Spair the rod, spoil the child.

24. TheB

I love the farce you are putting on . You listed things Dr Paul’s supporters can do and had the nerve to include voting for Romney, as if liberty would be served by simply ousting Obama. Remember, Dr. Paul did not endorse either one, but said that Obama might be better on foreign policy while the election dominatrixter would be better on taxes. He also said that the republican party was NOT HIS PARTY! So you all need to get over your republican sway and vote your conscience. Also, when you made that list, if you include an option to vote for Romney, than you also should have included the option to vote for Obama, to keep Romney OUT of the white house. Get a grip on reality. This is SUPPOSED TO BE a Ron Paul fansite, not a Republican site. Again, after the convention, Dr Paul said that it is NOT HIS PARTY!

25. Pittgurl

Geo, you have it completely right – but I’m sure everyone, including Ron Paul, saw that coming. It has always been that way and will always will. That’s how the powers that be stay in power. There are some very, very bad things on the horizon. It’s sad. If you believe in Ron Paul, then you have to believe that he went as far as he was “allowed”.

26. John Lord

I too was saddened by how the corrupt two-party system treated Dr. Paul. I believe that he is the only person principled enough to take office as President and begin to unravel what socialist interests have done to this country. I was also hoping that he would endorse one of the candidates still in the race. I made my decision soley based on my interepretation of the evil that President Obama has carried through his presidency that was started by his predecessors. I do not believe that there is a polictical solution at this point. I have not seen any debate or discussion on what needs to take place in this country in order to begin to reverse the ill-effects of the past 100 years coming from anyone accept Ron Paul. I pray that more people begin to awaken and that it is not too late for all of us.

27. EmmaPeel

to nearly quote someone above…

I am still a Ron Paul believer but voted for Romney because O must be defeated. I know Ron Paul has his principles but this country is being destroyed by Os agenda of a socialist goverment. We need Ron Paul to step up and endorse Romney.

At nearly every election, i have voted my highest hopes. my highest hope was dashed this time. the second highest hope is that of the Republican party — NOT romney. gary johnson is NOT a ron paul by a long shot. no one can even try to fill the great man’s shoes.

g-d bless you ron paul. we need a man who has been man enough to wear a uniform to lead us. not romney and not obama by any twist of the imagination. to cast a vote other than republican is to cast one for o. please vote and vote wisely.

1. Oliver K. Manuel

As explained here, self-centered geo-centrism is the root of our problem.

The powerful force [1] at the core of the Sun that extends out extends ~ 120 AU beyond Earth [2], and it will NOT be defeated by

The powerless force [3] of wannabe world tyrants headquartered in the United Nations.

- Oliver K. Manuel
      Former NASA Principal
      Investigator for Apollo

[1] Oliver K. Manuel, “Neutron repulsion,” The Apeiron Journal 19, 123-150 (2012) http://tinyurl.com/7t5ojrn

[2] Ron Cowen, “Voyager’s long goodbye NASA probes find surprises at the edge of the Solar System,” Nature 289 , 20-21 (5 Sept 2012)

[3] The United Nations, “Core Agenda 21″ http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/

28. Darren

Ron Paul has returned as the chairman of Campaign for Liberty. Join (or start) a local branch, and dive into local politics. You can have a LOT more influence over the direction of local government than you can federal. Also, once you get established, and gain some experience, you can coordinate with other C4L groups to support issues at state and national levels. It is already working in several counties across the country.

29. Jeff

I believe that we need to do what is best for the country. Get rid of BOTH EVILS! If we get together there’s enough of us to end the rule of the banker backed DUOPOLY! Writing in Ron Paul is going to NOT BE COUNTED! Gary Johnson may not be perfect, but he is by far the best choice to get rid of BOTH EVILS! THERE IS NO LESSER! Romney WILL NOT END ABORTION! No matter what he says! “He will say or do ANYTHING to get elected”! He is NOT THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS! So DON’T WRITE IN! DON’T SIT OUT! End the STRANGLEHOLD the BANKERS & the MAINSTREAM MEDIA have on our country! VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON! WE HAVE A CHANCE IF WE ACT TOGETHER! SPREAD THIS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

30. Alejandro Quinteiro

Nice array of diverse comments which is how it should be. I don’t agree with everyone here but I agree they have a voice and they are entitled to an opinion. The more independent we are, the more the Liberty movement makes sense or empowers us. The Liberty movement is a movement comprised of free thinking liberty minded people. The Dems and Reps are comprised of people motivated by self preservation or an imagined sense of entitlement and both have either an expressed or unexpressed resentment for true change. The laws of economics will soon bear themselves to these pseudo liberals and conservatives. Free money for the needy, based on Marxist economic principles, as well as, free money for the banks, based on the Keynesian principles are ideas about to go bust. What Ron Paul is doing is the most important movement of all, because it is changing the principles or philosophy from lies to truth. Truth that we can all live with and make a better game with. Ron as usual is way ahead of the curve. I totally agree with him, politics are dirty. I put a foot in it this year and saw the backstabbing first hand. But by changing the philosophy we change the politics our way. Remember those South Carolinian’s booing Dr. Paul when he said, we should use the Golden Rule in our foreign policy during the debate in South Carolina? Was the Golden Rule booed or was anything Dr. Paul stands for booed?! Are those who booed Dr. Paul, Christians? How prevalent is the nonsense? Can you seriously consider yourself civilized, if you boo the Golden Rule or a man that promotes it? When will we have a better world? The answer is the day that 51% understand and abide by the Golden Rule! Don’t change their vote, change their philosophy with love, with good example, with understanding and kindness. And if we do only this and persevere no matter what, our numbers will grow and we will change the world!

31. Josiah

Ron paul has played all of his supporters including me. He consistently claims that this country is going to collapse and foolishly ran on a rigged two party system that played him like a fool and is passively still in the same party, and never thought after he had all the momentum ever in his life to run third party where he was polled to actually win and in other polls make a huge impact where he could of least debated obama and romney made them look like fools and had a percentage of the vote that would allow federal funding for third party candidates. And still hasn’t endorsed Gary johnson that has 95 percent of the same policies he has and actually asked him to endorse him in 08! What is going on? I thinking a collapse is what is expected whoever gets the next term.

32. Commador

Ron Paul, I am sure you know by now the United Nations and The Banking Cartel have overthrown this Government thru the TSA and Homeland Security.
    If you can leave the Country do so now. If you are going to remain, get ready for a fight, they are coming for our guns and then us!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

33. Janet

I think Ron Paul is right where we need him. Remember his revolution consisted of changing the “rulers” in the Senate and Congress. The Presidential office – by law – is the President’s back-up, his power house. We need more conservatives and less liberals in both houses. He has far more power there than he would as a President with a Liberal leaning Senate and Congress. As for the other two candidates, I think the one who believes in God will be more willing to let God direct him than a Godless one.

34. John

Abolish government, it’s nothing to me
    Forget about god, He’s not here to see
    We live by a system a perfect mold
    People perfect people who are poor and old

Lives were spent on the ladder of success
    Working for nothing in this, in this worthless mess
    Presidents a name, presidents a label
    Highest man on the government table

America, land of the free
    Free to the power of the people in uniform.

35. L.R.Clinton

After reading this article, I’m inclined to agree that the global elite banksters has made their pick. I think Romney, who was snuck into the Bilderberg meeting, during the primary campain, knows he’s going to win. I’m sick of the CFR controlled media making this left/right paradigm so prevelent making the sheeple think they have a choice and making everyone believe the race is so close. If they chose Romney, and I think they did, then Romney will win without the help of any Ron Paul supporter. With that, I recommend either the write-in where applicable or vote for Gary Johnson. Again, the Republican convention made it very clear what the establishment thinks about the freedom movement. The freedom movement is not something they want. They like this controlled enviroment better! They win no matter which goes in office because both candidates belong to them. The global elites fight amongst themselves, they are divided themselves but their sides will accept either or and I think they are ready for Romney. Its better than having the masses too awake and ready to do something about this tyranny and being exposed. That’s my take on this. Best regards, whatever you do.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 0