557 responses to “Ron Paul: Why We Don’t Need FEMA”

1. Jack Daniels

Did Ron Paul say that Fema was the problem with Hurrican Katrina in New Orleans? I thought the problem was that thanks to George W Bush Fema didn’t turn up at all and that’s what caused the real problems no aid or assitance. I love the way Ron Paul starts by saying 200 years ago we didn’t have fema, yeah and 200 years ago we didn’t have global warming either ha ha

2. iLuvAkeys4ever

3. dirtyboy304

Justice Needed.

4. JACKAZZ126291

They built FEMA camps well in advance to prepare to imprison victims of disasters (martial law)… but they didnt ready gasoline, backup sources of electrical power for homes, construction and rebuilding teams, or other supplies to help communities and individuals return their lives to normal. You think whether a democrat or a republican president can make a difference then you are the one who should wake up.

5. AnotherAgnostic

That’s because a stupid fucking republican was president. Look at how much it’s helping people now. You should wake up.

6. JACKAZZ126291

You think that FEMA is any helpful? Ask any Hurricane Katrina victims in New Orleans if the poor response from FEMA was any help to them, they will tell you otherwise. The people there suffered and died regardless, even with FEMAs intervention.

7. abnpure

Yeah but lets think logical……Cut 5 billion dollars and then loose 400 billion in revenue from tax cuts. Logical? I think not…….I agree we need to cut allot and most liberals like me want to cut the defense and many other things but really cutting small programs that do nothing but help?

8. AdamFTAOH

That was a weird ending to the clip. Hah

9. idonthave1111

Maybe not everything, but America is at fault for a lot since the Cold War era. The USSR could be blamed for much of the current $#%& too, but they’re not around anymore.

The US bargained with & coerced other countries to use our dollar as a parallel currency, and it became the reserve currency of the world. We started printing magic money, & sent it around the globe to support rebels, tyrants, terrorist, etc.

At least Ron Paul is critical of the current system. We need to ask these things.

10. uralldiseasedXD

yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s what he said…

11. Alan Mitchell

They spent thier money on Bullets, coffins and prisons and fat salarys for people who refuse to get their feet dirty during a disaster. Disgraceful!

Just think we can all live in FEMA shelters one day where we will be fed, clothed and taken good care of we will work for free, we will not need to own possessions money or any items not required to live all we require will be provided by our local fema camp. We will be controlled till death upon which we will be provided a fema funeral coffin

12. topseyshakehands

Hello my american friends can you tell me what is this fema,,,,,,,i live in the uk {wales}thank you.

13. Stephanie Dittrich

Fox Business you say? Yeah, I’m sure this is credible information.

14. AnotherAgnostic

Ron Paul… lets just let people suffer and die. What a nice guy. Ron Paul can go fuck himself.

15. slama934

Always love a host with a sarcastic tone. I’m saying this in a sarcastic tone.

16. Barack Obama

but still the dems will win again… reps won the popular vote once in 24 yrs. My parents used to vote for the republicans but since bush the voted for obama…

17. Brack Obama

18. AzMostUnderratedEVER

19. AzMostUnderratedEVER

20. Barack Obama

I didn’t vote for Romney… Ron was the best candidate

21. Brack Obama

I didn’t vote for Romney… Ron was the best candidate

22. AzMostUnderratedEVER

I didn’t vote for Romney… Ron was the best candidate

23. AzMostUnderratedEVER

I didn’t vote for Romney… Ron was the best candidate

24. Marakulous43

I can’t stand this senile man blaming America for every cause around the world. What about Europe? Those loons with their Kings and Queens have cause more destruction than we could ever imagine!!!

25. Marakulous43

Back in the 50s blacks and jews were getting lynched

26. Marakulous43

Yeah, I can imagine 12 years of MoRon Paul alright. The USA would become the Islamic Republic of the USA!

27. phoenician67

I don’t forget about those people, the ones that assist the Red Cross by donating their time and money, my hat is off to those people. Very few are actually employed by the RC, The Red Cross can do some good things, but just imagine what they could do with at least 50% of that 60%. Administrative costs should not be 60% of every dollar, 10% I could see.

28. DMBrealmusic

Presidents can’t get elected a third time……..thank God

29. HipHop101Tv

GOD BLESS U DR PAUL!~

rest in peace 2pac~

30. veradinx

Clearly you sold your brain years ago.

31. whateverdoodet

Don’t overlook all the volunteers who donate their time and effort as a part of the Red Cross to help out the community around them at a local level, like donating blood or arriving on a scene of a house fire.

32. libertarianjoe

The two party system is destroying America. The Democratic Party represents the Democratic Party. The Republican Party represents the Republican Party. The American people are represented by neither party. The parties only care for their individual party’s goals and agendas. Wake up America. The next 4 years will be the same as the previous 4 years. Can anyone say Lame duck?

33. Liberator8049

Goodness, you’re a moron. But hey, I’m talking to an Obama supporter so I’ll meet you half way…

34. Sleetjuh

Enjoy your wars. Fool.

35. LordBicen

Oh and Obama isnt?! They are both Liars bought and paid for by the same people. I cast mine for Romney, cause atleast he has a background i can see and thats tangable. Obama is a fucking Ghost. too many unknowns. Better to take the Devil you know, than the one you dont know dick shit about cause he’s sealed his damned records. Transparency my ass. Romney Stole the Primary from Paul, Obama stole the big one from him. Maybe Obama will start the Tyrranny even faster and make dumbass fools wake up.