Poll: Who Are You Voting For?

Who are you voting for in Tuesday's Presidential Election?

• Ron Paul (write-in) (43%, 10,255 Votes)
  • Gary Johnson (27%, 6,303 Votes)
  • Mitt Romney (15%, 3,655 Votes)
  • Barack Obama (7%, 1,616 Votes)
  • I won't vote at all (5%, 1,205 Votes)
  • Virgil Goode (1%, 243 Votes)
  • Jill Stein (1%, 232 Votes)
  • I'll vote for somebody else (1%, 87 Votes)

Total Voters: 23,596

Loading ... Loading ...

1. just a number in the current system

I will write in Ron Paul, simply because he is the only person worthy of my vote PERIOD!!!!!

2. I SWORE AN OATH WHEN I ENLISTED TO DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. SINCE REJOINING THE CIVILIAN SECTOR I HAVE DONE WHAT I CAN TO KEEP THAT OATH. I ALSO GAVE AN OATH TO DR. RON PAUL THAT I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM, MY OLDER BROTHER OF THE WATCH. TOMORROW, I WILL BE WRITING IN DR. RON PAUL’S NAME AS I WOULD RATHER STAND AGAINST THE GRAIN GOING DOWN WITH THE SHIP THE TO TURN BACK ON MY WORD! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR GREAT NATION DR. PAUL! THIS VETERAN HAS YOUR BACK ANY TIME, ANY PLACE. YOU DON’T EVEN NEED TO CALL BROTHER! I SALUTE YOU FOR YOUR COURAGE TO STAND FOR THAT OATH ALWAYS! YOU GIVE ME FAITH AS AN AMERICAN THAT SOME POLITICIANS REMEMBER THEIR OATHS! HOOOOOOOOYAH BABY! LONG LIVE OUR CONSTITUTION!

3. Come on people, it’s a no brainer. Vote Gary Johnson!

4. I love Ron paul!! The guy knows how to defeat wasteful spending but rand Paul does not have the same views if his father!! :( so lets not give rons revolution to someone that doesn’t agree with his own father! I wish it wasn’t so!!!

5. i love u Ron paul because u are the best for the people and the country i have prayed God would watch over u and the family threw all this……im deeply sorry =( i wanted u for president, but was scared into voting for romney forgive me, i want satans son out of our lives, and country

6. If you have trouble deciding whether to write-in Ron Paul or vote for Gary Johnson there is a comparison tool at voterscorecard.com.

Just select the candidate you agree with based on the candidates issue position and it will show you the favored percentage for each candidate.

btw – you can add any of the candidates to the comparison.

7. In some states (Colorado) you cannot write in a candidate. Who is Ron Paul endorsing? Seems like a shame to fragment the third party vote between Gary Johnson and Ron Paul just because some people can vote for Ron Paul still and others can’t.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

8. Think about it. If you vote for Romney, you have wasted any chance for Rand Paul’s possibilities for 2016.
    It’s time to think in the long term. The short term won’t do us any good now. Voting for Ron Paul, unfortunately, would be a wasted vote. I, as much as anyone here wish that were different. But let’s be realistic. It’s time to begin thinking about 2016.

Remember if Mitt wins this term, he will run again in 16. That eliminates any chance of Rand or Ron in 2016. Incumbents are always nominated. If Obama wins, hey, he cannot run a third time.

This wasn’t our year. All we can hope is that we still have a country in 2016.
    And I know, electing the less of 2 evils, is still electing an evil.

Hopefully, the strength our constitution was written with will survive another 4 years. We can only pray that it does.

9. 4 years ago Ron Paul dropped out of the running and requested that we not write him in. Had I known that his views had changed I surely wouldn’t have given Gary my vote.

BTW – Voting for the lesser of 2 evils IS throwing away your vote. Vote for what you really believe in. If everyone would do that we could end the 2 party system.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

10. I got approached by a sheriff for taking a picture of my ballot, I was just so proud to write him in. Go ron Paul!

11. Romny better than Obama who would destroy the country in
    a short time.

12. Believe me when I tell you that if you don’t vote for someone who has a chance of winning, you are not participating in the policies of building this nation. I learned that hard lesson when I voted for Ross Perot in 1992. Clinton won, and the assault rifle import ban followed. I loved Perot but in the end my vote was wasted. Don’t make that mistake in this election. Gary Johnson has zero chance and I seriously doubt he could garner significant support of Congress. I seriously doubt he could assemble a team that could run the country. Ron Paul could on both fronts. But he failed to get enough support and wisely stepped down for more capable people. There is absolutely no way he would have won enough delegates. It would have just made the party looked frayed. He did the right thing. Now you must do whatever you can to take down Obama. Romney will heed Paul Ryan’s input and listen to a conservative Congress. Also, vote for all the Republicans you can for regaining control of the Senate. Check out Senateconservatives.com

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 25

13. I still have not been able to determine if write-ins will be allowed here. When I go to vote, if there is a space on the ballot for a write-in vote, I will write in Ron Paul. If not, it will be Gary Johnson.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 2

14. I voted Romney for 2 reasons :
    1st Ron Paul didn’t run (in fact he said several times while part of the Republican primary that ‘ he wasn’t in it to win it ‘ ) what the hell, grow a pair and let’s do this … & Gary Johnson isn’t even close to being a Ron Paul quality candidate … perhaps a Biden quality VP.
    2nd we need Obamination the hell out of there … Romney isn’t nearly as bad & has a chance of winning. We can’t afford 4-more-years of Obamination & if he wins, you ain’t seen nothing yet.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 20

15. I refuse to participate to vote for the head CEO for a private corporation! the United States is a private corporation!!

16. I am from Utah and member of the Mormon church and I think Romney should be excommunicated from the church for his stand on abortion , wether he said in the past words coming from somebody in his position should speak his mind only not only to win elections

17. Ron Paul…!

Had I heard him officially back out of the election, I would have voted for Gary Johnson. Ron Paul was and is my first choice, and I can sleep tonight knowing that I voted based on principles, not party lines.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 2

18. Jason from Stockton Ca

I wrote in Ron Paul but not his full name(Ronald Ernest Paul) does anyone think it will still be counted?

19. My state doesn’t allow write-in votes, so I’m sitting this one out. I said “No One But Paul” and I meant it.

20. Ron Paul FTW!!! Ron Paul is awesome! <3