315 responses to “Poll: Who Are You Voting For?”

1. RON PAUL SUPPORTER

I am not voting at all, because the state of Mississippi will not allow or count write ins. I would of course be writing in RON PAUL!!

1. Bob in Boston

If you're not even voting, you should at least go vote for Gary Johnson, who agrees with Ron Paul on most issues, and is a great change from the Dems and Repubs. The only "wasted vote" is one you don't even make.

2. Dale

I wrote in Ron Paul on my ballot today for president and wrote in Lou Dobbs for the vice president. Both guys are for a stronger middle class and aren't afraid to tell it like it is. I couldn't bring myself to vote for flip flop Mitt or "spread the wealth around" Barrack. I voted for who I honestly believe the best candidate to lead our country is, not one of 2 as chosen by the elite special interests. I don't want 4 more years of Obama. I don't want to go on welfare or have any dependence on government or government telling me what I have to buy in order to legally survive. If Mitt wins, I can only hope he will do what is right by the people for the U.S.A. We will find out soon enough.

3. robin

If you are one of the 90 million eligible voters that are planning not to vote, think again. This is a sacred right that none of us should take for granted even if the democratic process has been undermined. At least you will know by voting, you value this right. The power elites love people who are apathetic and don't care and that's exactly when they will be able to enslave the masses. PLEASE VOTE TODAY even if you don't believe it matters or your vote counts. I am voting for GARY JOHNSON because my state will not count Ron Paul's votes and I want to send a message of support for the Libertarian Party.

GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 5

4. robin

Keep your eyes on Hamilton County because according to Ben Swann, this is where the election may be decided since Ohio is notorious for election and voter fraud and Mitt Romney has connections with these voting machines. Tune into Ben's Reality Check tonight as I'm sure he will be talking about the election and see how soon the MSM project the winner. Most elections are announced with only 1% of the vote because it is a staged event. Today vote your conscience and remember that as long as you vote for either Obama or Romney then you are supporting the ONE PARTY system and the "status quo". Those of you in California=make sure to vote for Proposition 37 that will make food companies label anything that contains GMO's. You will set a precedent for the rest of the country and we have to stand up to corrupt entities like Monsanto and the FDA who are trying to poison us. Those of you who have the marijuana initiative on the ballot, remember that the CIA controls the drug trafficking in this country and why the war on drugs is failing. Take that power away by voting to legalize it. This money is used for secret Black OP operations and to keep the fear and dependency in the inner cities and elsewhere. VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE today so at least you know your hands have not been stained by either of these two candidates that have been chosen for us. There is a price for freedom and once we give it away, we can never get it back.

5. Tiny Tina

I'm more concerned about the people who aren't voting at all.

6. Ron Mayer

Please help educate me. Can any one tell me why Ron Paul does not suport Gary Jonnson?

1. Tiny Tina

We don't have any proof, but the guesses I've heard is that his hands are tied because of his son, Rand's political career in the Republican party.

7. Robert

Why the heck should we vote for Ron Paul seeing as there are way to many states that cant do write in ballots? If we all vote for Gary Johnson at least he is on the ballot in all the states. Why can Gary Johnson be on the ballot and Ron Paul not? seems like a waste of a vote for Paul if he is excluded in so many states. Whom ever stated Gary Johnson cant win bla bla bla how the heck could paul win being excluded in SO MANY STINKIN STATES? At least Gary Johnson is an option rofl.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 6

8. charlie

by the way, that was Gary Johnson's last debate for choosing Paul.

9. charlie

some direction for Dr. Paul would have been nice here...i would have done anything he asked...in that absence I voted for Gary Johnson since Gary chose only Paul in the debate for VP.

10. Jonathon

If you could win a revolution with a third place finish then I would vote for Gary Johnson, so this will probably be a close election with Obama edging out Romney and serving another 4 years fundamentally changing the U.S. and packing the Supreme court with some more young liberal activists.

11. Robert

Write in? what kinda poll is this i voted the other day thinking I would get to vote for Ron Paul and little to my knowledge no Ron Paul on ballot and there is NO way to write in a candidate when it is a computerized system. It doesn't give you the option . So i voted for Gary Johnson. Very disappointed in Mr. Paul.

12. Ron Mayer

I do like what Jamie C has written in what I think is a responce to my opinion.

13. Steve Clark

I still don't know why Ron Paul's Revolution fell apart. Of all the years to have a real third party attempt, this was the year ( I could care less about Rand's chances in the future). I would have followed Ron Paul anywhere. The problem is I can't write Ron Paul in on the Arkansas Ballot so I went for Johnson because I will not be forced to choose between to political puppets like Obama and Romney. Why did we choose reforming the Republican Party over liberty and independence? Yes we were duped.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 2

14. Ray Storla

Paul dropped us for the second time in eight years, so I am dropping him too.
    Why vote for a man who is not running?
    Vote for a man who is: Gary Johnson.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 7

1. Ray Storla

(I said eight years because this revolution started before the last election.)

2. Tonya Carroll

Ron Paul did not drop out, He is still running. Just write in his name if that is an option in your state. just because the RNC did not let him speak doesn't mean the fight is over, write in Ron Paul!

1. Bob in Boston

Ron Paul is NOT still running. He has said himself on numerous occasions that he's not - if he were he would have filed the paperwork to be on the state ballots as a write in, and he didn't. I won't say voting for Ron Paul is a wasted vote, because no vote for someone you believe in is wasted, BUT voting for Ron Paul will NOT advance the cause of Liberty at all because no matter how many votes he gets, the count will not be televised by anyone, so nobody will know how many people wrote him in. If, however, you vote for Gary Johnson, your vote WILL be counted, and Gary Johnson is on the ballot officially in at least 48 states, so you will be HELPING the cause of Liberty.

15. One for Freedom

I have been a libertarian now for 50 years, and a Ron Paul supporter since I first heard of him in 1979. I wrote him in for president in 2008, even though my state makes no provision for reporting write-in votes - purely a gesture of appreciation for Dr. Paul's principled long-term fight for liberty. I turned to this web site this morning in the same spirit, pretty much resolved to vote for whomever Ron was prepared to endorse, and I appreciate the precis that was put together showing that he has refused to endorse anyone. What is clear is that he believes that the fight to regain our freedoms isn't hopeless, and is worth be carried on. Given this, I am both puzzled and disappointed that he has refrained from providing any guidance or recommendations as how best to do that.

Ron Paul supporters are engaged in a political revolution, or rather counter-revolution, to take our country back from the socialists and statists, and it is crucial that all of those who are dedicated to that cause come together, despite their inevitable variance of views on the appropriate means or the ultimate goals. With Paul having in effect abdicated his leadership role in this political fight, presumably either because he is tired of playing Atlas, and/or because he wants to focus in his remaining years on political education and suasion, on swaying the masses back onto the right path, I am going to vote for the libertarian candidate, even though he is a professional politician with no real libertarian track record. At least that way my vote, which is really no more than an opinion poll response since this close election is going to be stolen anyway by voter fraud, will be tallied as a rejection of both of the corrupt national socialist parties. As between the two principal candidates, I would rather see the overt socialist Obama win and take the country down, than the faux capitalist, war-happy Romney.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

16. Ron Mayer

Don't be daft, if you are going to vote for someone that clearly will not win and you are a Ron Paul supproter then the only logical vote is a (write in) Ron Paul vote. Gary Jonston will not win so thinking that voting for Gary and not Ron is somehow more effective beats me. Gary Johnston is not going to win. So if you are a Ron Paul supporter and you dont want to compromise on your vote and wish to demonstrate a principled response then vote Ron Paul. Yes it could techniclly be considered a "wasted vote" but in my opinion, it states to the powers that be that you are willing to waste your vote rather than compromise it by voting anyone else least of all for Bush puppets Obama/Romney. One just has to look back at the Presidential Debates to realize both these candadates are being manitulated. The debates were a joke. Vote Ron Paul (write in). Keep the message of Freedom Alive.

1. Jamie C

Try to think big picture here ron. Its really a simple thing to understand.

G. Johnson - Ron Paul (both libertarian republicans with almost idetical views)

Vote for Ron Paul - Most states will throw your ballot in the trash. he is not registered as a write in candidate in many states.

Vote for G. Johnson - If we can muster 5% of the popular vote, our libery movement gets unrestricted ballot access next year, as well as equal share of federal election funding. Putting us on equal ground with dems and pubs.. alowing the U.S. to have a viable third pary at the 2014 and 2016 elections. In essense, we break the stranglehold on the two party system in this country.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 1

2. Bob in Boston

Bad advice. A write in vote for Ron Paul will never been counted or reported on the news, so nobody will know how many people protested. But a vote for Gary Johnson helps the cause of Liberty in two very powerful ways:
      1) If Gary Johnson gets 5% then the Libertarian Party gets matching Federal election funding in 2016.
      2) The results for Gary Johnson WILL be reported, since he's on the ballot in at least 48 states. It will be reported how many people voted for Gary Johnson and said "no thanks" to both Obama and Romney, which will hopefully get some people in the country thinking about third party candidates.

Voting for Gary Johnson actually helps the cause of Liberty. Writing in Ron Paul does not.

17. Marsha

If everyone who wants Ron Paul wrote him in there couuld be a good chance we stop obama as he is not good for this country snd if he is reelected maybe they can find out if he is a us citizen or not as i do not think that he is he has not done anything to help this country only made it worse. SO LETS WRITE IN RON PAUL I THINK HE IS OUR ONLY HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Tammy Ruggles

This time I'm writing in Ron Paul. I don't care whether his chance to win is unrealistic or not; I believe in most of what he stands for, and I vote that way, not "the lesser of 2 evils". Actually, I doubt that voting makes any difference at all, since I believe our leaders are selected before elections, and voting is a joke. However, a vote for someone you truly believe in is not a wasted vote. I would at least like to think that my vote will send a message. Next time I will check out Gary Johnson. I like a lot of his views too.

1. Jamie C

It is a wasted vote if they throw it in the trash. Did you check to see if Ron Paul is a registered write in candidate in your state? If so your safe to write him in, if not your ballot goes in the trash.

19. Tucci78

With the reliability of a dog returning to its vomit (and precisely as much thought) the Noo Yawkuhs infesting the northern counties of New Jersey will waste all 14 of the Garden State's Electoral College votes in support of Michelle's Man-Tan Metrosexual Meatpuppet, so why the hell should I bother casting a ballot in support of the lesser of these two "mainstream" evils?

Any New Jersey vote for the Etch-A-Sketch might just as well not be recorded.

So, yeah, I'm writing in Dr. Ron Paul.

If you don't yell "Rape!" when they're gang-banging you, the criminals can claim that you wanted rough group sex.

20. Auri_98

How is Gary Johnson?

Douglas Turner (Member CFR.) The Council on Foreign Relations

Experience:

Douglas Turner is the Founder and President of DW Turner Strategic Communications based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Mr. Turner has been the general consultant and is the former State Director and Campaign Manager for New Mexico Governor *Gary Johnson’s* 1994 and 1998 election.

Campaign 2012: Hello Gary Johnson, (secret member CFR.) GOP Presidential Candidate.

1. Jamie C

If your trying to imply G. Johnson is another republican robot, you only need to go look at his voting record in NM to realize he is a die hard libertarian. Nice try.

2. Bob in Boston

Looks like one of those amateurish GOP trolls. :-)
      Anyone can look up Gary Johnson's record on Wikipedia or other sites - he's definitely not a CFR member, nor is he bought and paid for like Obamney. He would bring true change, much like Dr. Paul would.

21. Shawn Janke

I really wanted Ron Paul to be in the mix as well, but the GOP duped him, and so since Gary Johnson is on the ballot in 48 states, he'll probably have a better chance at %5 than writing in Ron Paul.
    I think if Obama wins again, this country is finished, right with all our liberties, and unalienable rights. Maybe that's what's they need, for America to hit "rock bottom". I don't wish for that, but Romney is no better either. The cabal bankers and corporate greed that perverts this idea of America the great is not "our" idea. We want REAL change. The Senators and Representatives must go too. No more career politicians. Vote out all incumbants!

22. Jonathon

While I had great hopes for Ron Paul to prevail in the primaries, and would have been quite happy if Gary Johnson had prevailed instead, we now are having to decide if another 4 years of Obama is preferable to making a concentrated effort to stop the advancement of his and his parties agenda. There are only two possible outcomes in this election, and they are 4 more years of an Obama presidency, or 4 years of a Romney presidency. No third party candidate has a chance at all of defeating Obama, and at best a vote for anyone other than Romney only makes it easier for Obama to acquire another 4 years. If you see no difference between 4 years of Obama and 4 years of Romney, then vote for a third party candidate. That's why I dropped out of the Tea party, it can't unify people around a Presidential candidate, and that's where the effort needs to be concentrated in order to gain control of the Republican party.

1. Jamie C

Or we can reach 5% popular vote and jump the sinking republican ship by having our own party. The republicans will never give us a fair shake. They think we are all kooky. Watch the fox robots beat up on Ron in some of their interviews.

23. Robert

Truth can be depressing sometimes: like the truth of the matter of these (100% PROVEN) rigged elections, because the elites pre-select their next, follower, at the Builderberg meetings they selected Wrongney, so watch, just like when they selected Obama in 2007 and promised hillary the other job, so she then backed & supported Obama 1/2 through her run... and beyond, Wrongney will win in a land slide, (even if 90% of everyone voted for Johnson or Paul.) these things have been proven, documentaries made about the voting fraud, rigged machines, and they straight up lie about the results, I know from first hand experience, like when I was working the Ron Paul delegates in Colorado, the #'s came in, to show Ron Paul had almost 90% of the vote but guess what FOX said, Wrongney takes Colorado in landslide'...um no he didn't, but I only handled the actual votes and # call-in, so what would I know right, Im not a main stream media puppet.
    Like I said TRUTH can be depressing sometimes, that's why I put ALL my trust in the LORD JESUS, ONLY! The anti-christ will have his NWO, and mark system, so I will just work unto the Lord, resist their evil's, and bring the message of salvation to the lost sheep, even the abomination voters...

24. YvieCassiesDad

Of all Ron Paul's principles that I liked, the one I like the most (and the thing I hated the most about Mitt Romney), was how consistent he was on issues. Ron Paul has a long track record of sticking to his guns. I said at the beginning of the Republican primary that I supported Ron Paul, and if elected I believe he would accept it. You might believe it is a wasted vote, but I voted on my principles, on what I believe in. Even though I know my candidate won't win, I will sleep better with the knowledge that I was true to myself.

25. M Patterson

I will be Voting my conscience/convictions this morning, not "falling in line" or voting the "lesser of two evils" and certainly not for a Candidate picked by the so called "elite" then shoved down my throat like in a nation under Communist or Authoritarian rule. US Representative Ron Paul is not on the ballot in my State (which does not have a mechanism for write in candidates) so I will be voting for Virgil Goode of the Constitution Party.

26. Mark Henson

Voting for candidates, like Ron Paul, who is not on the ballot, is like voting for Mickey Mouse. Sometimes sticking to principles is the dumbest thing you can do. If you don't like the two major party candidates, then vote for the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson. You cannot protest by throwing your ballot in the trash, it will not be counted. A vote for Gary Johnson will be counted; make your vote count.

27. Jessica

vote for Gary Johnson not Ron Paul. Yes there are differences but the amount of similarities far outwiegh them! The only candidate who has a shot at making a difference for the 2016 election at this point is GJ. Ron Paul write in votes will not be counted and will be thrown out. Gary Johnson votes WILL be counted in all 50 states. If you want to be heard do it the right way and get a libertarian candidate funding and air time they need for the next election. We all know this next four years is more of the same from either person who wins but this election does make a difference for the long term. DO IT RIGHT! Don't let your emotions overtake your logic. You're still voting on principle and actually making a difference if you vote for Johnson.

28. George II

I love our country and have had the ability to vote in 13 past elections - none more important than this one - if you want to stick your head in the sand , dig your heels in the ground and THINK that you are being true to R.P and what he stands for - you are WRONG... Obama must be defeted - Mitt is clearly a man with moral convictions and will be a president closer to the values of R.P. -Not the best but the best of the two that have any chance of winning. Don't throw away any chance of defeating Obama - vote for something not against something - vote for the man that can win and have a positive impact on our country. AND to SURFISHER...remember that our founders came here for religious freedom we don't need hate for any group -especially one that has the high moral values that Mormans have - wake up read the costitution. Try offering anything positive ..... consider research and truth VS uneducated hate.

29. MonsieurMadeleine

Wrote in Ron Paul

30. shaun

I am for voting for Obama, I have to vote in my interests...romney cheated Ron Paul at the RNC and so I can't let romney win...that would not be righteous, imo...
    romney shall not win, thank you God...Thank YOU...
    Ron Paul look at the polls it's all over the place, you should have told the revolution either write me in or vote for one person, YOU should have said something or if you did the people did not hear you..
    anyways it's better for the environment that democrats get back in....look at the voting records, also i'm on food stamps and a single dad so i need all the help i can get.

31. Tom

I wanted Ron Paul for the Republican nominee hands down.
    At this point, I will vote for Romney, because getting odumdum out of office is paramount for me.

Tom

32. Melissa

My husband and I did early voting in Florida on Saturday. We waited well over an hour with the satisfaction of knowing our vote wasn't going to be wasted. We had the confidence, conviction, and the very great honor to vote for the only man running who truly deserves the presidency. I cast my vote by writing in Dr. Ron Paul; and I encourage anyone who cares about this country and our Constitution to do the same.

On a separate note, I am desirous to see Mitt Romney lose this election. There are many reasons he should not be elected, not the least of which is the message it should send the Republican Party. Please do not "fall in line" with this party and confirm their assumptions that puppet candidates can still be elected through the fear mongering that a 2-party system plays into.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 5

1. Jamie C

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but as far as I know, RP is not a write in cadidate in Florida. Its not one of the states posted on the front page here that volunteers registered. Which means your ballots will be thrown into the trash. This is what I mean about our movment being disjointed.

1. Melissa

Bad news is relative. In my opinion America received very bad news when given a "choice" between Obama or Romney. I never want my children to get the bad news that their parents didn't vote their conscience. I did my part as a citizen of this country by voting and there was a lot more on the ballot than just the presidency.

33. Lawrence

I thought this was the UNITED States of America. We can't afford flood insurance coverage (because the private insurance sector won't)?....the same will happen if healthcare goes to a voucher...the only way healthcare insurers make MORE PROFIT is to deny services. I trust the government before the private sector insurers. GWB forced us to spend MORE on a F'n fake war in Iraq and mired in Afganistan. I expect alot of "hate" email because I do not see your "party line" as acceptable for the USA.

34. M.

Didn't vote at all. No point. Criminals should get jail time, not be elected!

35. Sarah

I do not want my vote to be wasted. There is only one choice. Ron Paul.