315 responses to “Poll: Who Are You Voting For?”

1. alex graham

All I can say is that I pray we live to see Jesse Ventura in the 2016 running. I am 100% Ron Paul. No sooner than bush got elected, we saw 9/11 happen. O-Blah-Blah gets elected and we get the BP oil spill (the next 9/11 in my book). Look into the Bayou Corne sinkhole, LA if you’re not already familiar with the sinkhole. Fukushima, HAARP, chemtrails, BP, vaccines, TSA, NDAA, GMO’S and innocent children / families dying in a needless war every day. See the facts before you label me a conspiracy theorist. These elections are so rigged as it is. We need to be worrying about our planet right now and kick these politicians out!

2. Audie C Gates

There is much unlearning that the general public must do before we can have a real impact.The deception of entitlements being good must be dispelled & the truth of personal responsibility restored. If we can accomplish this, we’ll have a chance to change some things in the next election.

3. Marora

I am sorry to say, that not supporting Romney in this election Ron Paul movement lost the last chance to influence the policy in our country.
    I voted for Romney. I am very sad seeing that his defeat is also defeat for Campaign for Liberty that I supported.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 18

1. kem63

With Romney’s 2 trillion added defense budget plan, I’m VERY GLAD he lost.

I voted for Ron Paul, my daughter voted for Gary Johnson, we want the wars to end, for our troops & innocents to stop dieing.

But What most Obama & Romney supporters don’t think about.
      Around 24,000 troops have died & over 100,000 seriously injured.
      Tax payers are paying for the wounded troops medical experiences and their widows for the REST of their Lives, for their sacrifice.
      So the greedy Obama & Romney supporters that thinks money is more important then a life, that wants the economy to pick up, think about how much more taxes you & your children will have to pay for every Soldier that is killed or wounded Long after the wars are over..

4. Alejandro Quinteiro

Romney and his bunch cheated Ron Paul and his bunch from actually changing our country around and restoring America. They lost this election against an unpopular President by cutting off their nose to spite their face. Ron Paul and his bunch would have won all the independent’s and disillusioned democrats. Heck, if you look at Ron Paul bunch’s you’ll find an assortment of conservatively liberal, socially capitalistic, independently constitutional Libertarian voters. It’s really quite the mix! And not to mention the youngest most enthusiastic followers since, well, since ever, because Ron Paul broke all those records too, when he toured the campuses. Romney shot himself in the foot, almost too easily. Don’t it make you wonder, though? First (walking dead) McCain and now (dead horse) Romney… Almost like it was planned to make sure Obama won. It may have been close because Obama is so disliked and Romney is so forgettable. Being disliked always beats a guy you can’t remember in popularity polls.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

5. Surfisher

Bye, bye, birdie…let’s hope this chicken hawk is never heard of again!

Ron Paul’s supporters want to thank you “dear” Mitt for the way you trampled us on your blind path to become the next Dictator — it’s called Divine Justice, and we served it to you cold!

1. Surfisher

Interesting to see how many points Gary Johnson got (we all voted for him, thus denying votes to Mitt and the BO) — if he broke the 5+% needed.

Also, how many of the Ron Paul write-in votes got counted (I know a lot of people that went that route)?

2. Surfisher

to the ones leaving a negative — did you miss the sarcasm?

6. robin

Ben Swann of Reality check is taking questions now and getting information on all the states. http://www.fox19.com/category/208878/reality-check-with-ben-swann

7. Eric

I was denied the legitimate opportunity to cast an anonymous vote that would be tallied along with the other anonymous ballots, so . . . though I answered this poll with quote won’t vote, it really means I won’t vote because I can’t vote – all based on the unconstitutional VOTER ID legislation passed in Kansas recently.

8. French Canadian

Boycott MSM tonight… make a startement!

Listen and watch FREE to the live Election on Infowars from 5:00 PM to Midnight Central time, with amazing guests.

But you can start listening right away… Richard Belzer is on right now…

Infowars Covers Puppet Election Live

1. robin

Thanks French Canadian. I’ll go back and forth from Alex to Ben and see what they have to say..Ben will most likely be talking about Ohio=the state that may determine the election-Hamilton county where he lives. He also explained about the what will happen if the libertarian party gets 5% of the vote or more than 24%. Today I found out that one of our counties was changing the mail-in ballots and filling in the GOP candidates on ballots that had left it blank. Glad they caught them.Suspect that Bev Harris is very busy as are her volunteers. I’d be doing it myself but fortunately our county has honest elections. Can’t believe someone I know said why can’t we have internet voting. The way we vote is so archaic=mail=in ballots. Again, Americans are just plain ignorant. Waiting to see what happens in California with the GMO labeling because so much money was poured into the campaign to scare people from voting for it. We’ll see what happens here with the marijuana initiative. Looks like I got to my relative who started to think about his voting conscience and voting for Romney. You just never know when you will say something that might get someone to think in a new way. I gave him lots to think about as well as other people I know who are voting for Obama and Romney.

9. Don B

VOTE GARY JOHNSON!
    RON WANTS US BEHIND GARY!!!
    DO NOT DO NOT WRITE IN RON PAUL ON YOUR BALLET.

LETS GET COORDINATED HERE AND FINISH OFF THE BATTLE WITH GARY LEADING US IN 2013.

NOT A FOR FUN STATEMENT”WRITING IN RON PAUL”
    I LOVE RON PAUL, BUT HE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING PEOPLE.

10. Dan

Our problems stem from more than Obama/Romney/Clinton/Bush/etc, etc. etc…

IT is called: The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Look it up and you will discover that “all” or nearly all of our unconstitutional ills are attritubed to them (CFR).

Since 1913, The Federal Reserve System, WARs I and II and Korea, VietNam, etc.etc. CFR is behind it all.

Ron Paul is the best living Congressman. Congressman Larry McDonald (Ga D.) was the “other BEST” but was destroyed in the shoot-down of Flight KAL 007…. Don’t you remember?

I believe beyond a shadow of doubt He was killed because He resisted the CFR.

Mit Romney and BHObama are both CFR Members.

McCain and Clinton (s) CFR…. and the tale goes on and on and on….

Save our Republic Vote for other than a CFR Member.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

11. Jason

I was going to vote for Ron Paul, but he wasn’t eligible as a write, and also because he wasn’t on the ballot in the majority of the states, I wouldn’t have voted for him. So I voted for Gary Johnson.

12. John Galt

Voted Ron Paul write in at 6 am today 6 Nov 12.

13. Dwayne

I voted my conscious – never have cared much for being a Lemming and always prefer to make my own path not follow someone else’s path, so I wrote in Ron Paul’s name for president!

14. Hatice Kursat

Well, I voted for Mr. Ron Paul lats Monday. I can’t wait, who will be our new President. I am Democrat & I voted for President Obama last election. I did not Vote for Mr. President Obama this year because he saved the Rich bankers, Insurance Companies, every president we choose they save the filthy rich not to solve poor problem, like Jobs. We need jobs Mr. Presidnet Obama, not food stamps. All Candidates always give us promises how they will clean D.C. & the Corrupt government but when they get elected, they become like any other Candidates, lost the government problem. I truly hope, this election, Mr. Ron Paul wins & I sure hope he will change our Corrupt government. We are blaming always our Presidents all the time, but one President, how could he solve national problem? I truly believe that every politicians sure does not care for their nation, if they did our country would have not end up this way. We are about to Collapse, still no one cares or believes. Well, if the government does not care enough & gives up, what can they expect from their citizens? I don’t care Republicans or Democrats rule, I sure hope they both save work together & this nation.
    Right now, I trust Mr. Ron Paul, I pray every day he will save our government. If he is not chosen, I feel we are heading for bad, bad times.
    Americans are encouraged to Vote. We Vote, but still nothing has changed.
    U.S.A government became like third world nations rulers.
    Americans, should not hate Mr President Obama, he did best he can, we will see if the new Presidents will be better then him? I sure hope so.
    Every president does good for our nation & they make mistakes. They are human beings like anyone else.
    I noticed one thing within Americans. Every President we get, we crucify our Presidents. No President is good enough for Americans, but we chose them?
    It is not Presidents to blame all the time, it is the Congress & the rest of those works & rules our government. They all are responsible for our government & our nation.
    What surprises me a lot is, Republicans & Democrats they both fight like worse enemies but they both rule this nation. I deeply criticize those that condemn our President Obama. We had more Republican Presidents then Democrats.
    Republicans, shame on you. I really don’t like Republicans, they know why, but I love Mr Ron Paul. I sure hope he will save our nation.
    Mr. Ron Paul, I can’t wait for you to be our new president.
    Good luck, stay strong.

15. Rebecca in MN

I’m all for Ron Paul & still have my Ron Paul magnet on my bumper, but since he and Gary Johnson appear to have no real chance, had to go with Romney. Sadly a libertarian in essence becomes a vote for Obama if splitting the vote gives him the slight edge he needs, and Obama’s form of big government is the last thing I would vote for.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 23

1. Charlie Sheen

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil…oh and the government would be just as big under Romney :|

16. Evelyn Bone

Our area does not have “Write In” area on the voting forms. Why aren’t all voting forms and processes the same if it is a National Election?

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

17. Charlie Sheen

Why the fuck would anyone vote for Obama or Romney over Gary Johnson or at least Ron Paul. Still boggles my mind. You can change te CEO of the big corp. but big government is still big government…

18. txp135

“”"”"”I’m more concerned about the people who aren’t voting at all.”"”"”" – Tiny Tina

WHY TINA?????? Those who weren’t voting voted in Bush? Those who weren’t voting reelected Bush? Those who weren’t voting voted in Obama? Those who aren’t voting are going to vote in either Romney or Obama? I’m a lot more concern with people who are not voting their conscience and are just voting to replace one wolf with another. If there aren’t any viable candidates, staying home would send in a stronger message than showing up and vote Reps or Dems. Imagine if we all stay home today and they would have to report on the news than neither candidates got a single vote. Imagine if we all go today and wrote in “no confidence”. Imagine if we all go today and vote for Ron Paul.

Never going to happen because people will always disagree, but vote your conscience and stop worrying about the outcomes. How do gay people fight for their rights when they’re the underwhelming minority? And straight people are making fun of gay people? It takes only about 2 percent of the people to make a change. We definitely have more than 2 percent but the other caveat is that the 2 percent has to be uncompromising.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

19. Francisco Pineda

I couldn’t write in Ron Paul, they only had e-ballots. I voted for Gary Johnson… That’s the next best choice.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

20. Trevor Smith

Wait, didn’t he tell everybody to vote for Gary Johnson instead of him?? I definitely got multiple such memos…

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 1

21. Steve Mauck

I am a Ron Paul supporter. I am not voting in this election. Here’s why: We have voting machines in my precinct. That means that my vote can be changed with the push of a button. The two candidates do not represent Americans, but money interests. Paul was ousted as a candidate by illegal means. This indicates that illegalities prevail in this election. Government ID’s have to be shown in my precinct. This is unconstitutional. We should not support or participate in elections where one’s vote is likely to be changed, where the candidates are actually on the same side, where illegal policies prevail, and where there are unconstitutional requirements made.

22. txp135

“”"”"”"I would have voted for him in a heartbeat, but the powers that be wouldn’t let that happen.”"”"”"”"” – lilirishpol

This is rubbish. “The powers that be wouldn’t let…..”?????????? Who holds power over you other than your God? The moment you believe that these jokers in Washington have any power over you is the moment that you have joined the rest of the sheeples. 3 out of 4 Americans are Christians and Jesus himself wouldn’t be able win an election here in the “Land of the Free and the Home of the Braves”. That is unless Jesus is a Democrat or a Republican. How sad.

23. Epalm

I Love Ron Paul, the smartest and most honest American in politics. What a lucky wife! But I am much more afraid of what Obama has planned for the next 4 years. I believe it will be the end of freedom and America as we know it. We also need someone with business experience to get us out of this debt and I hope Mitt Romney’s past success will be America’s success! The wolves are knocking at our door and they are fixing to come in and take over America. We are Americans and we must fight for our freedom, we have got to learn from this and make sure it never happens again! We must stop the corruption and socalism in its tracks!

24. lilirishpol

I love my country, and it brought me to tears praying for the vote today. I have heard all sides of the story. Vote Mitt to make sure Obama gets in, write in Ron Paul, vote Gary Johnson who is at least a supporter of Liberty. I cannot vote for the flip flopper, he tells us what we want to hear, so who’s to say he will be any different from Obama who did the same in 2008? I would write in Ron Paul, but I doubt it would be counted, the GOP made sure his delegates weren’t counted, cheated, lied, and changed the rules to be sure of that. I voted Gary Johnson, because even if he doesn’t win I have voted my conscience, and perhaps America will wake up and realize we have more than 2 parties, there is a 3rd choice. We don’t have to vote for the “lesser of 2 evils”, who are essentially the same. I’m sorry Ron didn’t get in, I would have voted for him in a heartbeat, but the powers that be wouldn’t let that happen. As in the movie “A Bugs Life”, we are the ants, the establishment are the grasshoppers, we outnumber them, and they know it, we must keep fighting the fight, and continue to keep them accountable. We the People have the power of numbers. Use that power, speak up, communicate with your politicians to make sure they are aware of the needs of the People. If you don’t speak up or vote, you have no reason to complain about our government. May God have mercy on America.

25. Brandon Parsons

Come on people. Vote with your brains. Vote to get Obama OUT!!!

Peace!

26. whigspliter

Popular vote counts for nothing. So ill vote local and state level..Then write in ron paul…good luck in the coming turmoil

27. Brandon Parsons

I honestly hope that any votes that get written for Ron Paul get automatically switched to Romney if the case is going to be all these people writing in Ron Paul. As crappy as that sounds, I hope it happens. Seriously. The Ron Paul votes could mean the difference of another 4 years of Obama and/or Romney getting in. If Ron Paul could actually get elected that would be GREAT but, we all know that isn’t possible now. I wanted him to be the Republican candidate. That didn’t happen.

Sorry people.

This election is the most IMPORTANT one of our times. Obama has to be removed. That is a fact.

Peace to ALL.

Hotly debated. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 18

1. Scott R

and I hope your vote for Romney gets switched to big bird

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 3

28. txp135

“”"”"”"”"If you are one of the 90 million eligible voters that are planning not to vote, think again. This is a sacred right that none of us should take for granted even if the democratic process has been undermined. At least you will know by voting, you value this right. The power elites love people who are apathetic and don’t care and that’s exactly when they will be able to enslave the masses. PLEASE VOTE TODAY even if you don’t believe it matters or your vote counts. I am voting for GARY JOHNSON because my state will not count Ron Paul’s votes and I want to send a message of support for the Libertarian Party.

GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY “”"”"”"”"”"

I believe that not voting could also be a vote of no confidence. They are already enslaving you because they’ve already made you believe that your vote for Ron Paul doesn’t matter. What happens if 10% of the votes in your state are for Ron Paul? What happens if it’s 15%, 25%, 50%, 75%??? No? What happens if it’s 90%?

Most Americans are voting for the puppets because they believe that voting for real candidates wouldn’t matter. Just like the Jews marching into the gas chambers naked because they believed that resistence was futile. It might’ve been futile for them to rush the guards but don’t tell me that dying in the gas chambers were better.

1. Scott R

How many of the no-voters are visiting the Ronpaul website today to see your message? Probably none unfortunately. I think everyone here cares about the country enough to vote. Thanks for supporting Gary Johnson though.

29. Scott R

The day has finally arrived, and I wrote in Gary Johnson who at least in the state of Michigan, was not on the ballet. However, I believe that most states his will be on the ballet and that all write-ins will be counted in Michigan for Johnson.

Tonight I will be hoping for Gary to get to 5%… I’m not sure who to root for between Romney and Obama.

Obama is the worst on economic policy, but, if he is re-elected the GOP will wake up in 2016 we can hope for a real candidate. On the other hand if Romney wins and proves to be another big government Republican, with big overseas spending (very likely) then it will set up the Libertarians in 2016.

30. Robert Fritchey

I was in a hurry when I voted because my ride was about to leave. The line was two and a half hours long. I wanted to write in Ron Paul, but I accidently voted Gary Johnson. I wasnt going to go to the back of the line, so Gary Johnson is good enough. Besides it was a toss up between Gary Johnson and Ron Paul. So I guess thats fine with me. I have never seen this many people at the polls.

1. Scott R

Well, I’m sure Ron Paul appreciates the vote for Gary Johnson instead of Romney anyways.

1. Ray Storla

Makes me wonder, since he dropped out and didn’t endorse Johnson. (None that I have heard.) Had he done so, it might have been really good for Johnson even if he didn’t win.

31. Brandon Parsons

All I have to say is that we need Obama out. He is ruining this country. In my view, writing in a candidate is making a statement but, it will not work in anyone’s favor. I am voting for Romney because I am HONESTLY scared what Obama will do to this country and our RIGHTS if he gets re-elected. The write-ins or no votes don’t count for anything. I find that childish and useless. If people honestly think there is no difference between the two candidates, I feel sorry for them. With Romney in, more Tea Party seats could be picked up and that’s what the country NEEDS.

I’m voting for Romney because any other vote could be DISASTROUS.

32. David J. Sanchez

I very much supported Dr. Ron Paul in the Primaries and changed my status from Independent to Republican, in able to vote for him in the California Election. But I am a realist, and to avoid a civil war in this country, and to put a halt to this Socialist Progressive/Anti-Constitutionalist knucklehead that we now have in office did just cast my ballot for a lesser leader Mitt Romney. We have got to now get to work on these Republicans with the aid of the Ron Paul people and the TEA Party members to let them know that we are fed up with statist bureaucrats and we need real change and a return to Constitutional/Libertarian leaders and statesmen and women ASAP. Those that stated in this poll that they will not vote at all are spoiled children. Sincerely, Dave Sanchez.

1. Bob in Boston

To think that you can let Romney get into the WhiteHouse and then “change him” is incredibly naive. He proved during the primaries that he’s willing to ignore the Liberty movement, and cheat to make sure we don’t get what we want. Once he’s in office he’ll have NO reason to pay any attention to Liberty, and will be just as bad as Obama, if not worse because he’s more likely to start a war with Iran.
      The only vote that moves the Liberty movement forward now is Gary Johnson, because writing in Ron Paul, while feeling good, will not help. The number of write-in votes for Ron Paul will *never* be televised on the news, so nobody will hear your protest. Voting for Gary Johnson, however, can help because if he gets 5% then the Libertarian Party gets federal matching election funds, and the number of votes for Johnson WILL be counted and reported.
      Help move Liberty forward!

2. Jamie C

To much fox news telling you the world will end if Obama gets reelected. Every election the republicans say the same thing.. the world will end, your rights will be gone. If they only realized the same thing will happen if they elect Romney. I have to give the 2 party system credit, they are incredibly efficient at scarring and polarizing the masses.

33. txp135

“”"”"”I urge all of you to vote for your country, and vote for the person that will get Obama out of office – which is Mitt Romney.”"”"”" – B

NOOOOO!!!!! Compromises are what brought us to this hell hole which our children will inherit. If our forefathers compromised, we would not gain independence. Compromises are what brought us the 2 party system. If Ron Paul compromised, then he would be the same as many other politicians.

What this country needs are more people like Ron Paul – uncompromising. Ron Paul has voted “NO”. Each of his votes did not count because he was voting for the American People – he was voting for the losing side. 30 yrs of uncompromising votes is what made Ron Paul the person he is.

To the people who are going to compromise, you do not understand Ron Paul; you do not support Ron Paul; you are a part of the problem that Ron Paul spent his life time to fix. Ron Paul will not tell you who to vote for because he doesn’t even tell his children who to vote for. But I promise you that he told his children not to compromise themselves. The moment that you compromise yourself, you’ve become a worse problem than the people who actually believe in Romney/Obama. 30 yr from now, you will not have a story to tell your grandchildren about how you “compromised” at every election.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 21 Thumb down 1

1. Marora

First we need to change the voting system in America, only after that we will have the option” not to compromise “

34. Tyler

Ron Paul stayed in the Republican race because it would have been impossible for him to get coverage as a third party candidate.

IF running third party were viable, Ron Paul could still be in the race. Voting for Gary Johnson will make the third party run viable for next election. Who wants to listen to the same two BOUGHT parties debate rhetoric instead of policy?

If you hate Johnson vote Stein, any voice against the Military Industrial Complex/Wall Street/Washington machine is better than none.

35. Paul

I voted for Gary Johnson because he is on our states ballot. Write is are great, but when you have someone on the ballot that you align your views with, it make more sense to vote for that person instead of writing someone in.